QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-8-14

Go down

QG 12-8-14 Empty QG 12-8-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:57 pm

Brandon sets up his laptop in Lucas' Penthouse, and calls someone over video chat. Victor Fulton's face appears on the screen. "Hello Brandon, is our friend with you?" Victor asks. Lucas sits in front of the laptop. "Alright old man, I want answers!" Lucas says. "I see you heard about the shipment. Isn't it great?" Victor asks. "This city is filled with criminal masterminds, the last thing it needs is more weapons!" Lucas says. "I don't care who the customers are, what I care about is making a profit." Victor says. "Do you care about the agreement we had?" Lucas asks. "No, I don't. You should've seen this coming, Cambino. I needed a way into Fantastic City and you provided it! Now thanks to you, I am in complete control of the Fantastic City mafia!" Victor says. "Over my dead body." Lucas says.

A doctor is checking Dylan's vitals. "Looking good, Stanpatos. Madam Masters will be happy to hear it. Sleep tight, buddy." The doctor says, before exiting the room. Dylan opens his eyes. "About time you left." Dylan says. Dylan takes off his restraints, which he previously loosened without anyone noticing. He gets out of bed, and examines the door. "Time for me to blow this joint." Dylan says.

"Are you defying me?" Victor asks. "You bet I am! We had an agreement, which you chose to break. I have no reason to continue working for you." Lucas says. "Do you honestly think its that easy? You can't just walk away!" Victor yells. "I just did!" Lucas yells, before slamming the laptop shut. "Tell your boss I want the weapons off the streets, tonight!" Lucas orders. Brandon raises a gun towards Lucas! "That's not happening. The only way you're leaving this organization is in a body bag." Brandon says!

"Looks like the door is operated by a key card. I'll need to get into the electrical box and disable the lock." Dylan says. He begins tampering with the wires, and after a few minutes, disables the lock! Dylan opens the door to leave, but finds Wishbone standing there with a gun! "You ain't going nowhere, Stanpatos." Wishbone says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum