QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-5-14

Go down

QG 12-5-14 Empty QG 12-5-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:44 pm

Lucas is in his penthouse, when he hears a knock on the door. He opens it, and finds a man standing there. "Hello Nico." Lucas says. "Hello boss, is this a bad time?" Nico asks. "No, not at all. What can I do for you?" Lucas asks. "I wanted to let you know that tonight's arms shipment comes in at 1 am." Nico says. "Arms shipment? What are you talking about?" Lucas asks. "Didn't you order a large amount of firearms for us to sell?" Nico asks. "No! I never made an order!" Lucas says. "Well someone from our organization did." Nico reveals.

Andy walks up to Rebecca at the park. "Hi." Andy says. "I heard you were out. Good for you." Rebecca says. "There most likely won't be a trial, either. The evidence disappeared." Andy reveals. "Did you steal it?" Rebecca asks. "That's enough! I understand that you're upset I didn't tell you I was married, I get it. But the other accusations are absolutely absurd! I would never hit a woman and I would never steal! I thought you knew that." Andy says. "I thought I did too. But when Lydia came into my office and told me you were married, I began to wonder if I could trust you. I thought that if you kept that from me, who knows what else you were keeping from me." Rebecca says. "I'm sorry, I should've told you. If you forgive me, I promise to do everything in my power to make it up to you! Can you please forgive me?" Andy asks. "Only if you can forgive me for buying into what that mad woman was saying." Rebecca says. "Of course I can." Andy says. Lydia steps out of the shadows, and knocks Andy out from behind! "You!" Rebecca says. "That was a very touching reunion. Its a pity, you were so close to finally being together, but unfortunately for you, that isn't possible." Lydia says. Lydia pulls out a gun, and says "Andy and I can only be together if you are in the ground!"

Brandon arrives at Lucas' Penthouse. "I need to speak to our boss." Lucas says. "What a coincidence, he needs to speak to you too." Brandon says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum