QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-4-14

Go down

QG 12-4-14 Empty QG 12-4-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:32 pm

Peter is walking on the docks, when a man walks up to him. "Peter Wilson?" The man asks. "That's me." Peter says. "Agent Kimball, WPA." Kimball says. "What can I do for you?" Peter asks. "Our commander sent me to give you a message: you're fired." Kimball reveals!

Andy bumps into Lydia in the Fantastic Mall Food Court. "I was hoping I would run into you." Andy says. "How did you get out of lock up?" Lydia asks. "My step father paid my bail. Now that I'm free, I can clear my name." Andy says. "Good luck with that." Lydia says. "I don't need luck, I have Alvin." Andy says. "Who?" Lydia asks. "You don't remember Alvin? We went to high school with him. I've gotta tell you, that man is a computer GENIUS. He could probably prove those pictures were photoshopped with no problem, and when he does, the police are gonna want to have a nice little chat with you." Andy says. Lydia rushes off, and Andy smiles.

"Fired? If he fires me, what is he going to tell the public about the new commander?" Peter asks. "He'll tell them that I am the new commander." Kimball says. "So I'm assuming you know who the real commander is. Who is he?" Peter asks. "You're no longer with the WPA, which means its no longer your concern." Kimball says, before walking away.

Madeline is in her office, looking at a file on Dylan. She quickly closes it when Lydia bursts in. "You have to help me! Andy knows a guy who can link the pictures back to me! I can't get locked up again!" Lydia says. "And you won't." Madeline says. Madeline reaches into her desk drawer, and pulls out the photoshopped pictures. "I had one of my informants at the Fantastic P.D take the pictures from the evidence locker." Madeline reveals.

As Andy opens the evidence locker, Madeline says "By the time Andy reaches the evidence locker, it will be too late."

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum