QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-3-14

Go down

QG 12-3-14 Empty QG 12-3-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:22 pm

In the Goo Castle garden, Maximillion is on the phone. "Good morning, Victor!...Is it now? I forgot we lived in different time zones. Any way, I have concocted a plan that is sure to win Molly's affections...lets just say I am going to do something for the lovely queen that she will never forget!" Maximillion vaguely says.

At Club Aqua, Peter sits across from Serena. "Where is he?" Peter asks. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Serena claims. "My son! Its been months since you told me you would bring him by the castle to see me, and you never did!" Peter says. Serena sighs. "I was going to bring him by, but then your crazy mother blew up the castle. I don't want him exposed to that kind of violence!" Serena says. "Listen you little witch, its either you bring my son to see me, or I'll make you regret ever crossing me!" Peter threatens.

Andy is in his cell reading, when Maximillion comes by. "Hello old chap!" Maximillion says. "What are you doing here?" Andy asks. "Your mother told me that you were in a spot of trouble. She also told me that your bail was set at one hundred thousand dollars, and that she doesn't have enough money to pay it due to negotiations with Andre Stanpatos failing. I am here to remedy your problems!" Maximillion reveals. "You're going to pay my bail?" Andy asks. "Indeed I am, young boy. Your mother and I believe you to be innocent! Therefore, it is only fitting that we get you out of this cage and buy your key to freedom!" Maximillion says. "That's very generous of you, but...what's the catch?" Andy asks. "Only that you try and convince that stubborn mother of yours that I am a better man than I once was." Maximillion says. "We have a deal." Andy says. They shake hands through the bars.

"Here with go with the empty threats again." Serena says. "I suggest you remember what I said." Peter says, before leaving.

At the Goo Castle, Maximillion locks his bedroom door and makes a call. "Victor, its me. Everything went as I had hoped! Now, all that's left is for my "wife" to find out about the act of kindness I have made. Only then can we move on to phase 2!"

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum