QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-2-14

Go down

QG 12-2-14 Empty QG 12-2-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:58 pm

At Lucas' Penthouse, Lucas is leaving a message for Victor. "Victor, can you please stop ignoring my calls? We need to talk!" Lucas hangs up when he hears a knock at the door. He opens it, and finds Brandon standing there! "Who are you?" Lucas asks. "Brandon Waters, our boss sent me." Brandon reveals.

At The Ancient Jewel, Madeline is reading an article in the newspaper about Andy's arrest. Lydia takes a seat across from her. "You set up Mr. Goo, didn't you?" Madeline asks. "Photoshop is a magical thing, mother. I've gotten really good at it." Lydia says. "I can tell. But, the last time we spoke, you said you wanted to win that young boy back. What's changed?" Madeline asks. "He cheated on me, with a girl with pig tails. I mean seriously, who wears those anymore? Other than four year old girls, I mean." Lydia says. "The two of you weren't together when he met the commissioner." Madeline notes. "I thought we were only having a rough patch." Lydia says. "Clearly you were mistaken." Madeline says. "What if the charges don't stick? What if they set him free, and he and Rebecca reconcile? Mother, I need you to help me drive a further wedge into their relationship." Lydia says. "I would love to assist you, but I have far too many projects at the moment." Madeline says. "Like what?" Lydia asks.

In a hospital room somewhere, a patient is trying to break free from restraints...

"What other projects do you have going on?" Lydia asks. "Nothing that you need to be concerned about. I must go, good luck with your plan." Madeline says, before leaving.

"I've been trying to get in touch with him, what's the deal?" Lucas asks. "He's a very busy man, in case you haven't noticed." Brandon says. "Too busy to return any of my calls?" Lucas asks. "Your organization is not the only thing our boss is running." Brandon notes. "I'm aware. Anyway, what are you doing here?" Lucas asks. "Since our boss is so busy, he sent me to act as a stand in for him. In other words, I will be his eyes and ears while he's away. If you need to say something to him, you say it to me. Understood?" Brandon asks. "So basically, you're going to act as my boss until Victor decides to show his face again." Lucas says. "Correct. Here's my card, I'll be in touch." Brandon gives Lucas his card and leaves.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum