QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 12-1-14

Go down

QG 12-1-14 Empty QG 12-1-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:48 pm

Andy walks into Rebecca's office. "Is it true? Did you abuse your ex wife?" Rebecca asks. "What?!" Andy asks. "Lydia Masters, did you abuse her?" Rebecca asks. "No! I would never do that!" Andy says. "Then why didn't you tell me that you use to be married? Or that your ex wife was in town?" Rebecca asks. "She's not my ex wife. We never got divorced." Andy confesses!

At the Fantastic News HQ, Katie walks into her office and finds a man sitting at her desk. "There you are! Go get me an iced coffee, decaf, no whipped cream." The man says. "Who exactly are you?" Katie asks. "Brandon Waters, your new boss." Brandon says.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Andy asks. "I am just shocked that you could lie to me about something so big! If you could keep this from me, who knows what else you are hiding!" Rebecca says. "To be fair, I haven't told anyone else either." Andy says. "Which makes you look even more guilty! Why wouldn't you tell anyone?" Rebecca asks. "Because that was a part of my life I wanted to forget." Andy says. "I'm not sure if I can believe you." Rebecca says. "But you know me! You know that I would never hit a woman!" Andy says. "I know you wouldn't now, but I have no idea who you were before we met." Rebecca says. "So now what?" Andy asks. "There's enough evidence to place you under arrest." Rebecca says, before reading Andy his rights!

"I wasn't aware I had a new boss." Katie says. "The network wasn't pleased with the falling ratings, so they fired your former boss and hired me to take his place. Now go and get me that coffee." Brandon says. "But I'm not a secretary, I'm-" Before Katie can finish, Brandon interrupts her. "I gave you an order, I highly recommend you follow it." Brandon tells her. "Yes sir, Mr. Waters." Katie reluctantly says, before leaving. Brandon locks the door and makes a call. "Victor, its Brandon. I've arrived in Fantastic City, what do you want me to do next?...I understand." Brandon says, before hanging up...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum