QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-28-14

Go down

QG 11-28-14 Empty QG 11-28-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:08 pm

In the Goo Living Room, Maximillion walks in and sees a couple of suitcases. "Is someone relocating?" Maximillion asks. "I wish you were, but unfortunately my niece and my brother are." Queen Goo says. "Ah yes, the sassy one and the lawyer, they will be missed." Maximillion says. "You probably don't even remember their names!" Queen Goo says. "Of course I do! Rebecca and King Beast!" Maximillion says. "Rebecca is my son's girlfriend, and King Beast is my ex husband!" Queen Goo says. "Oh...oops." Maximillion says. Ciara walks in, and Maxamillion walks over and hugs her. "I think I'll miss you most of all." Maximillion says. "I'm the one leaving, not you unfortunately." Ciara says. "Well I do hope while you're away, you get an attitude adjustment." Maximillion says. "Listen pal, I may be leaving, but I'm still going to be keeping an eye on you." Ciara says.

Rebecca is in her office at the police station, when Lydia walks in. "Can I help you?" Rebecca asks. "No, but I can help you. I have to warn you about Andy." Lydia says.

Andy and Ciara are hugging. "I'm really going to miss you." Ciara says. "I'll miss you, too. I'll come to Amsterdam to see you and Sabrina sometime." Andy says. "Who the devil is Sabrina?" Maximillion asks. "My daughter." Ciara says. "You have a daughter? How come she's never with you?" Maximillion asks. Andy has to hold Ciara back when she tries to go after Maximillion. They hear a horn outside. "That's V.J, he's driving my Dad and I to the airport. I should go" Ciara says. Ciara hugs Andy and Queen Goo. Maximillion holds his arms open for a hug, but Ciara gives him a dirty look before leaving. "That was very heartwarming." Maximillion says. Queen Goo and Andy ignore him and leave the room.

"You're the person Andy was talking about." Rebecca realizes. "Bad things I can only assume. You see, Andy is going around telling people that when we were married, I hit him with a hammer. That's a lie, Andy was the abusive one!" Lydia claims. "That doesn't sound like Andy." Rebecca says. "Andy is a master of manipulation, he's evil." Lydia says. "Do you have any proof of these accusations?" Rebecca asks. "Yes, yes I do." Lydia says. Lydia hands Rebecca pictures, which show Lydia with multiple bruises on her. "This is what he did to me, Rebecca. Who knows what he'll end up doing to you." Lydia says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum