QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-27-14

Go down

QG 11-27-14 Empty QG 11-27-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:56 pm

In the Goo Dining Room, Queen Goo places the turkey in the center of the table. Katie walks in. "The potatoes will be done soon!" Katie says. "Okay." Queen Goo says.

In the castle foyer, Andy and Rebecca are with Vic and Ciara. "You're leaving on Black Friday? Who's going to go shopping with me?" Rebecca asks Ciara. "I'm sure you can convince Andy to go with you." Ciara says. "No way! Last time I went, I left at 2 am and didn't get home until around 3 pm!" Andy recalls. "Don't be such a baby." Ciara says. V.J joins them. "Queen Goo wanted me to let you all know that dinner will be done in a few minutes, so you should all come to the dining room." V.J says. The all exit the foyer. Someone enters the castle, and follows them...

Everyone is sitting around the dining room table, holding hands and praying. They let go and are about to eat, when someone staggers into the room. Queen Goo looks up and sees who it is. "You!" Queen Goo says. "Molly darling! How are you today?" The man asks. "Who's this?" Andy asks. "My name is King Maximillion Doodles." Maximillion says. "King?" Katie asks. "Four years ago, this dead beat and I were married. Once I realized he was nothing more than an expensive freeloader, I dumped him and he disappeared into the night, never to be heard from again." Queen Goo recalls. "You left out one very important detail. Have you forgotten already that we ran into each other in Peru? You were so upset over that chap Andre Stanpatos double crossing you, you had a tad too much to drink and we remarried!" Maximillion reveals. "You expect me to believe that?" Queen Goo asks. "I thought you would be skeptical my dear, which is why I am able to procure the marriage certificate. Are any of you fine people a lawyer?" Maximillion asks. "I am." Vic says. Maximillion goes to hand Vic the certificate, but falls face first into the turkey! He goes to get up, but ends up flipping the entire table! "You worthless drunk! The food is ruined because of you!" Ciara yells. "I don't think I care for your tone, young lady! A person is only a drunk if they drink every and all day, which I do NOT! I just like to liven up Thanksgiving." Maximillion says. "I hate to say it, but this marriage certificate really looks legit." Vic says. Maximillion raises his glass towards Queen Goo, and says "Cheers!" Queen Goo looks annoyed. "Can anyone tell me where the lavatory is located?" Maximillion asks. "The WHAT?!" Ciara asks. "The lavatory! Do you need me to spell it out for you?" Maximillion asks. "I think the simple minded fool means the bathroom." Queen Goo says. "Is that what they call it nowadays?" Maximillion asks. "Its down the hall to your left." Queen Goo says. "Thank you darling. Don't worry family, I will rejoin you momentarily." Maximillion says. "Don't rush." Ciara whispers. "I heard that! Don't sass me again young lady!" Maximillion says, before walking out. "How much longer does that mindless zombie have to stay here?" Ciara asks. "Unfortunately, its Fantastic City law that once I marry someone, that man becomes king, which allows him to stay here." Queen Goo says.

In the Goo Family Room, Maximillion locks the doors and makes a call. "Victor, its Maximillion. I'm calling to inform you that our plan worked. The Queen believes that marriage certificate to be real! Now that I have forced my way into her home, its time for us to move on to phase 2! Taking control of the city for our benefit!"

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum