QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-26-14

Go down

QG 11-26-14 Empty QG 11-26-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:33 pm

Serena is drinking a martini at The Ancient Jewel. She looks up and sees Lydia! "Hello sis, long time no see." Lydia says!

In the Stanpatos Living Room, Andy and Rebecca are both sitting on the sofa. "We've been sitting here for over an hour, and you haven't said a word." Rebecca says. Andy remains silent. "ANDY?!" Rebecca yells. "Huh? What?" Andy asks. "What's wrong?" Rebecca asks. "Someone came back into my life...someone I never thought I'd see again, someone I never wanted to see again." Andy says.

"What are you doing out of the nut house? Did you escape?" Serena asks. "No, I was released." Lydia says. "Even after what you did to that poor husband of yours? Dandy was it?" Serena asks. "It was Andy, and you know that." Lydia says. "Whatever his name is, he must be feeling mighty happy to be free of you." Serena says. "Shut up before I scratch your eyes out." Lydia whispers. "There's the Lydia Masters I remember." Serena says. "GOO! My name is Lydia Goo!" Lydia corrects her. "Your husband is Andy Goo? He's my ex husband's brother!" Serena realizes.

"Who is this person?" Rebecca asks. "I'd rather not talk about it." Andy says. "Okay, I understand. But, you're probably going to have to tell me at some point." Rebecca says. "I know, but now isn't the time. First, I need to figure out how to handle this person." Andy says.

"I don't care." Lydia says. "I just thought it was a fun fa-" Before Serena can finish, Lydia interrupts her. "No one cares about your stupid fun facts." Lydia says, before leaving. Serena rolls her eyes. Outside, Lydia is looking at a picture of Rebecca on her phone. She begins tapping it angrily with her finger. "The only way Andy and I can be together is if you're removed from the picture." Lydia says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum