QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-25-14

Go down

QG 11-25-14 Empty QG 11-25-14

Post by QG Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:23 pm

Vic comes into the Goo castle living room. "You wanted to see me?" He asked. "I have something important to tell you. I'm leaving Fantastic." Ciara reveals!

"How would you have access to the WPA's funds? You don't work for the WPA." Lucas notes. "You're misinformed. Not only do I work for the WPA, I'm also its commander." Victor reveals. "Peter Wilson is the WPA's commander." Lucas says. "That's what the WPA want people to think. Peter Wilson knows that he isn't in charge, but he has no idea I'm the one running the show." Victor says. "The WPA wouldn't be a bad ally." Lucas says. "Precisely my point! So, do we have a deal?" Victor asks. Lucas shakes Victor's hand, and says "You bet."

"Leaving? Why?" Vic asks. "To protect Sabrina from Claudia! She may be in prison now, but she'll be back!" Ciara says. "Can't Dylan protect you?" Vic asks. "He could if he wasn't dead." Ciara reveals!

At Madeline's mansion, Madeline is in her study on the phone. "You made sure that Miss. Goo will be receiving someone else's ashes, yes? Good work. I want Dylan's real body transferred to the Fallen Angels medical facility in Ireland right away." Madeline says, before hanging up. Victor Fulton walks in!

"Someone sent Dylan's body to you in the mail?! What kind of sicko would do that?!" Vic asks. "Considering how many enemies Dylan had, your guess is as good as mine." Ciara says. "I won't object to you leaving, however...there is a catch. I'm coming with you." Vic tells her.

"Hello Victor." Madeline says. "Good to see you, Madeline." Victor says. "I can only assume you are in town so you can persuade Lucas Cambino to work for you." Madeline says. "Yes. However, I didn't really have to persuade him, that gullible idiot believed every word I said." Victor says. "It is to be expected, Mr. Cambino isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed." Madeline says. "Enough about Cambino, lets talk about the Detective Stanpatos situation." Victor says. "Our friend is being transferred to the clinic I own in Ireland as we speak." Madeline says. "Good work. Unfortunately, I have to go back to Los Angeles before anybody, Andy Goo in particular, finds out I was in town." Victor says. Victor leaves, and Madeline laughs to herself, before saying "Everything is falling into place, its time to move on to phase 2."

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum