QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 12

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 12 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 12

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:48 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

It’s a new day in Fantastic City. In a Stanpatos Enterprises' board room, Dylan can be seen standing in front of several board members, including Alexios. "I'm sure that you have all heard by now that the company's current CEO, Bethany Wilson, has been arrested. I'm sure you also know that Bethany is being accused of some very serious offenses, which are sure to garner bad press for the company. That brings me to the reason I called this meeting today. I think it would be in the best interest of the company to remove Bethany as CEO, effective immediately. In light of this, I would like to nominate myself as the new CEO." Dylan announces!

In the interrogation room at the Fantastic P.D, Andy walks in, and joins Bethany, who is handcuffed to a desk. "Morning." Andy says, as he hands Bethany a cup of water. "I'd rather have a coffee." Bethany snaps. "That's not gonna happen. You barely deserve water after what you did to Rebecca." Andy notes. "I didn't have anything to do with the latest drama that is ruining Rebecca's life. Why are you even here, anyway? This is an obvious conflict of interest, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near this case." Bethany notes. "I'm the police commissioner, every case that this department investigates is my business!" Andy argues. "I'm no expert, but last I checked, police commissioners aren't usually THIS hands on. Isn't interrogating me a detective's job, or have you taken a special interest because it involves the woman you love?" Bethany asks. "Rebecca and I aren't together anymore." Andy notes. "I heard you're engaged to someone new. Is she okay with you being so invested in your ex's life?" Bethany asks. "My relationship with Daisy is none of your business. Besides, I didn't come here to talk about my personal life. I came to ask questions." Andy says. "I know my rights. I'm not saying another word until my lawyer gets here." Bethany says. "I would hope you know your rights, they've been read to you about a dozen times." Andy comments. Bethany glares at Andy, and then Betty bursts into the room. "Step away from my client, commissioner!" Betty says. "Betty, long time no see." Andy says. "Not long enough, I'm afraid. Obviously, in my absence, you have grown accustom to disobeying protocol, so allow me to remind you how this works. Miss. Wilson, being my client, doesn't have to answer a single one of your questions, until she has had the chance to confer with her attorney, which would be me. So, if you don't mind, I would like a moment alone with Bethany." Betty says. "Go for it. I'll be in the area." Andy says. "Your presence comforts me." Betty sarcastically says, before Andy walks out. Betty turns towards Bethany. "Did you say anything at all to Commissioner Goo, in regards to the charges against you?" Betty asks. "Just that I'm innocent." Bethany says. "Are you?" Betty questions. "Yes! How bad is this?" Bethany asks. "There is no doubt in my mind that the police won't be able to build a case against you. The evidence is circumstantial! From what I saw in the report, the only evidence the police have, tying you to the gas lighting of Rebecca Rogers, is a series of recordings discovered on your laptop." Betty says. "Which I didn't put there! Obviously someone is framing me." Bethany says. "Regardless, finding a set of recordings that may have been used to drive someone mad is not a confirmation of guilt. This case is unlikely to even go to trial!" Betty says. "Oh thank God." Bethany says. "Don't celebrate just yet. You may not be sentenced to prison for these crimes, but Stanpatos Enterprises doesn't need nearly enough evidence as a prosecutor in order to build a case against you." Betty says. "What does that mean?" Bethany wonders. "You've been ousted from the company, Bethany, and Dylan Stanpatos has been named your replacement." Betty reveals!

In his new office at Stanpatos Enterprises, Dylan is on the phone, leaving a message for Lydia. "Lydia, it’s me. I'm sorry to keep calling like this, I know that you are probably busy on your business trip, but I would like it if you could call me when you get the chance. I have some big news that I want to share with you." Dylan says, before hanging up. Dylan looks up, and sees Daisy standing in the doorway. "It sure didn't take you long to get comfortable in the CEO chair. You're welcome, by the way." Daisy says. "Am I thanking you for the migraine you always seem to bring whenever I'm around you?" Dylan asks. "Ha ha, very funny. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have had anything to frame Bethany for, and you never would've gotten the CEO position." Daisy says. "Well, if it weren't for me, you would be the one in jail right now, not Bethany. You should be thanking ME." Dylan says. "How about we just agree that we are even now?" Daisy asks. "You won't get any argument from me. After I planted that evidence on Bethany's computer, I am now just as guilty as you. Anyway, what brings you by?" Dylan wonders. "I just wanted to make sure that you plan on keeping your mouth shut about our dirty little secret, now that you got what you want." Daisy says. "You don't have anything to fear from me, I have no intention of exposing you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm busy." Dylan says, as he checks his phone. "Is something wrong? You look kind of upset." Daisy observes. "I didn't think you cared." Dylan notes. "I don't, just curious." Daisy says. "I was hoping to hear from Lydia. She left on a business trip a few days ago, and I haven't heard from her since." Dylan admits.

On a deserted island, Lucas begins to regain consciousness. Once he notices Lydia unconscious next to him, Lucas completely wakes up, and rushes to her side. "Lydia!" Lucas calls out. Lydia doesn't open her eyes, so Lucas checks her pulse. "You're still alive...thank God." Lucas says. Lucas nudges Lydia. "Lydia, come on! Come back to me!" Lucas urges. Lydia's eyes begin to flutter open. "Lucas...is that you?" Lydia wonders. "Its me. I'm glad you're okay." Lucas says. "What happened?" Lydia wonders. "Our plane crashed, after one of The Evil Force's men managed to take control of it." Lucas recaps. "That's right...but I knocked him out." Lydia recalls. Lucas smiles. "Yeah, you did. Unfortunately, he had already dumped the fuel, and we didn't have any other choice but to land the plane. It was a bit of a rough landing, but we're both alive." Lucas notes. "Silver linings..." Lydia says. "Can you stand?" Lucas asks. "I think so." Lydia says, as she pulls herself off the ground. "So, what are we supposed to do now? Even if our cell phones survived the crash, there is no way we will be able to get service, which means we can't call for help." Lydia notes. "Which is a huge problem. Not only do we have to get off this island so we don't die, we need to warn everyone in Fantastic about the lengths The Evil Force is willing to go to." Lucas says. "You are absolutely certain he arranged this plane crash?" Lydia asks. "It had to have been him. And if he was willing to do this to us, God only knows what he might do to Bethany, his biggest obstacle." Lucas says.

At Alexios' Town House, Alexios opens the front door, and finds Rebecca standing in the hallway. "Good morning. It’s good to see you." Alexios says. "It’s good to see you, too. Can I come in?" Rebecca asks. "Sure." Alexios says. Rebecca walks in. "I heard the news...so Bethany really is guilty of gas lighting you." Alexios says. "Looks that way. The voice recordings were on her computer, so that implies she was behind everything." Rebecca notes. "You don't sound very convinced." Alexios notices. "I'm not going to lie, this all seemed a little too easy. Going by the Bethany theory, Bethany didn't even bother to try and hide the evidence against her." Rebecca notes. "Maybe, but Bethany isn't exactly a master criminal." Alexios points out. "It doesn't take a rocket scientist to destroy simple evidence like those voice recordings. Besides, we still have no idea how Bethany was able to delete the text messages from my phone, before I could show them to Andy. Bethany's computer and cell phone were both confiscated after her arrest, and Andy tells me that they haven't found any evidence that she was able to delete the text messages remotely, or the call log. But I did a thorough search through my phone, and I discovered an app that apparently gives another mobile device control over the device it was installed on. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tie the app back to another device." Rebecca says. "Bethany could've deleted the app on her side." Alexios suggests. "If Bethany was smart enough to delete the app off her phone, why wasn't she smart enough to delete the recordings off of her laptop? This is exactly what I mean, Alexios! Too many things about this case don't make sense, and when something doesn't make sense, it’s probably not true!" Rebecca claims. "Well then if it wasn't Bethany who gas-lit you, who did?" Alexios wonders.

Dylan is in his office, once again checking his phone, when Bethany bursts in! "We need to talk!" Bethany says. "Wow, you broke out of jail in record time. Is the food there really that bad?" Dylan wonders. "I didn't break out, you idiot. I was arraigned, and I made bail. It’s a miracle I was able to come up with the bail money though, considering I no longer have access to the Stanpatos funds. You wouldn't happen to know why that is, would you?" Bethany asks. "The funds were never yours to begin with. So, what brings you by? If you came by to clean out your desk, you don't have to worry about that. I put all of your office stuff with your belongings from the mansion...on the side of the road." Dylan says. "You had NO right!" Bethany growls. "I had every right. Now that I am the CEO of Stanpatos Enterprises, the house belongs to me. By the way, in case you haven't already figured it out, I don't plan on letting you live in the house." Dylan says. "Don't get too comfortable at the top. It’s only a matter of time before it comes out that I was framed." Bethany says. "That's what they all say. Honestly, you should just confess. Trust me, you'll do less prison time, that way." Dylan says. Confessing would suggest I'm guilty, which we both know isn't true." Bethany says. "Do we?" Dylan questions. "Level with me, Dylan. Did you frame me?" Bethany wonders. "Why in the hell would I frame you?" Dylan asks. "With me being accused of a crime, it gave you the chance to swoop in and steal Stanpatos Enterprises, which is basically what you've been after since the moment I hired you on as the COO." Bethany says. "In order to frame you, that would imply I am the one that gas-lit Rebecca, my very own sister, which would be an awful thing to do." Dylan points out. "I still haven't figured that part out yet. But, out of everyone, you stand to gain the most from me going down." Bethany claims. "I admire your dedication to your story. Not only are you claiming to be innocent, but now, you're trying to find the real ‘culprit’. But, if you think the Stanpatos board is going to fall for your act, you better think again. They finally see you for the criminal you are." Dylan says. "You are SO delusional! You don't honestly think you won, do you? Even if for whatever reason I can't prove that you framed me, that still doesn't mean you are going to stay in charge of the company. I hate to have to remind you of this, genius, but The Evil Force recently bought 45% of the company, and if he can get his hands on 6% more, he can toss your pathetic ass out, with or without the board's approval! Trust me, no matter what delusions are swirling around in that thick head of yours, there is literally NO version of this where you come out on top! It’s just a matter of who crushes you like the worthless cockroach you are, and when! Personally? I'm rooting for myself." Bethany says. "The only person you know how to root for." Dylan adds. "Call me selfish if you want, call me a bitch, call me anything you want, but I didn't gas light anybody! That was someone else, and once I'm able to prove it, you'll be laughed right out of Stanpatos Enterprises, like the bad joke you are." Bethany says. "That's a lovely thought, but for now, you'll just have to settle for me laughing you out of my office, because from where I'm sitting, you're the only joke in this room. You know the way out." Dylan says. "This isn't over." Bethany warns. "Trust me, it is." Dylan claims. Bethany storms out, and slams the door behind her. Once Bethany is gone, Dylan contemplates, concerned that he may get exposed...

Rebecca is still with Alexios in his town house. "Andre is still a suspect. It would be just like him to try and torment me from beyond the grave." Rebecca notes. "But what if it wasn't Andre, or Bethany?" Alexios questions. "Then I would have a serious problem on my hands, because I have no clue who would hate me this much, to do such cruel things. Whoever did this...they made me question my own sanity, they made me feel as if those two years I spent in that asylum were for nothing...you have no idea how painful that was. But, I will tell you one thing, whoever did this will pay a very steep price." Rebecca says. "I hate to bring this up, but the last time you sought revenge, you ended up killing someone, and were involuntarily committed to an insane asylum." Alexios recalls. "I was under the impression that my daughter was going to live the rest of her life in a coma. I'm much more level-headed now. By paying a steep price, I meant prison. Not death." Rebecca clarifies. "Well just so you know, I'll do whatever it takes to help you find the culprit." Alexios assures her. Rebecca hugs Alexios. "Thank you, I appreciate that. I'll be in touch, take care." Rebecca says. "You too." Alexios says. Rebecca smiles at him, before leaving.

At the Lakeside Diner, Bethany sits across from Chris. "Sorry I'm late." Bethany says. "Are you kidding? I'm happy you're here at all! I am so sorry you got arrested, Miss. Wilson. COMPLETELY unjustified." Chris says. "Hopefully this mess will be cleared up soon. Did you do what I asked?" Bethany wonders. "You bet! I was able to successfully steal the security footage from the Stanpatos mansion, and I'm pretty sure Dylan has no idea." Chris says. "Did you watch it, yet?" Bethany asks. "Sure did! About a half hour before the cops showed up and arrested you, Rebecca Rogers broke into the study, and opened your laptop. She plugged in some kind of weird looking device, I don't think it was a flash drive." Chris says. "Well I doubt Rebecca framed me for her gas lighting. She was probably looking for evidence since some idiot planted the idea in her head that I drove her back to loonyville. You find anything else worth noting?" Bethany asks. "Right before Rebecca showed up, Dylan was there. Dylan plugged something into the laptop, too. But, unlike whatever Rebecca used, Dylan's actually looked like a flash drive." Chris reveals. "Dylan must've downloaded the recordings of Andre onto my laptop, right before Rebecca showed up." Bethany says. "I don't like Dylan, but why would he gas light his own sister?" Chris wonders. "I don't think he did. He might be the biggest asshole I know, but I don't see what he would have to gain by sending Rebecca back to the nuthouse. But, if he had that evidence, chances are, he knows who really did gas light Rebecca." Bethany speculates. "Any idea who that could be?" Chris asks. "Not a clue. I just came from talking to Dylan, and he didn't cooperate. I don't know where to go from here." Bethany admits. "Whatever I can do to help, just let me know." Chris says. "Thank you for standing by me, even though I'm technically not your boss, anymore." Bethany says. "It doesn't matter who my boss is, my loyalty will always be to you. So, where are you staying, since Dylan owns the mansion, now?" Chris asks. "I'll figure something out." Bethany says. "That's code for you have nowhere else to go. How about you come stay with me?" Chris asks. "Chris, you have a studio." Bethany points out. "I could sleep on the floor!" Chris says. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." Bethany claims. Chris sighs. "Well, if you change your mind, you have my number. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a hot date to get to." Chris says. "Good luck." Bethany says. "You too." Chris says, before walking out. Once Chris is gone, Bethany's phone begins to ring. "Hello?" Bethany answers. "It’s Rebecca." Rebecca reveals. "I'm not interested in being chewed out by you for something I didn't even do." Bethany notes. "Just here me out...please. I need to see you, right away." Rebecca says.

On the island, Lucas returns to Lydia, carrying a bunch of fruit. "I found these scattered around the island. They should keep us content, for now." Lucas says. "But what happens when we run out? We starve?" Lydia wonders. "It won't come to that. We'll be rescued by then." Lucas claims. "You don't know that." Lydia says. "Yes I do. You and I have people that care about us, and eventually, someone is bound to notice that we've gone missing." Lucas says. "Oh my God, Dylan...I told him I was going on a business trip! Lucas, once we are rescued, Dylan and Bethany are going to find out that we were together." Lydia says. "Nothing happened." Lucas points out. "It doesn't matter that nothing happened, we still lied to them!" Lydia points out. "That's a bridge we will have to cross when we get there. But, for right now, we need to focus on getting rescued. That is the most important thing." Lucas says. Lydia nods in agreement.

Back at Stanpatos Enterprises, Dylan is in his office, when Chris enters. "Chris, I'm so glad you could come back!" Dylan says. "You didn't give me much choice. I was on a date, by the way." Chris says. "I'm sure she's sorry you had to leave." Dylan says. "She was a he. I'm gay, which you would know if you paid any attention to the people around you." Chris notes. "I've been the CEO for one day, I can't be expected to know everything about everyone." Dylan says. Dylan picks up a folder, and hands it to Chris. "What's this?" Chris asks. "I need it filed away." Dylan reveals. "You called me away from my date to take care of ONE file?!" Chris asks. "You are my assistant, your job is to do things for me, like filing files. By the way, if you intend on keeping this job, I suggest you show more enthusiasm, it makes for a better work environment." Dylan notes. Chris fakes a smile. "It needs work, but its a start. You can file that away, now." Dylan says. "Yes sir..." Chris mutters, before walking out. "Considering what a miserable shrew she is, you would think Bethany would've run a tighter ship than this." Dylan comments to himself. Dylan's phone begins to ring, and he checks the Caller ID, hoping its Lydia. But, he sees that it is an unknown caller. Dylan sighs, and then answers. "Hello?" Dylan answers. "Hello, old friend. It is lovely to hear your voice again." A person, who is clearly using a voice changer, says. "Am I supposed to know who you are?" Dylan asks. "It is I, Dylan, the great Evil Force!" The Evil Force announces!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum