QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 06

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 06 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 06

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm

Written By: qg2004
Edited By: Vix

In the study of the abandoned mansion in Prague, Alexios is stunned to be face to face with The Master. "The Master." Alexios says. "It’s been quite some time, hasn't it? Do you recall the last time you and I saw one another?" The Master asks. "It was during the earthquakes in Fantastic four years ago, the ones that you caused and that took several lives." Alexios says. "Ah yes, such fond memories. Do you remember what the death toll was? Just out of curiosity... I'm assuming it doesn't nearly measure up to the death toll from the crisis Joe Fish caused a few years ago. Of course, now that he is dead, it gives me the opportunity to out perform him." The Master says. "Enough small talk! Are you the one that set up this meeting?" Alexios asks. "Of course I did! You don't think it is a coincidence that I happen to be here? Mr. Stanpatos, coincidences that big don't exist." The Master says. "So if you're the one that arranged this meeting, you must also be the one that has been gunning for Stanpatos Enterprises." Alexios assumes.

In the Goo Foyer, Rebecca has just suggested that they exhume Andre's body. "I've gotta say, having Andre dug up never occurred to me. It’s a good thought, but we can't just head over to the cemetery with a couple of shovels and start digging. If we want to exhume Andre's body, we either need a court order, which we are unlikely to get since we don't really have probable cause, or we need permission from Andre's next of kin. Last I checked, he doesn't have any kids." Andy says. "Andre does have one biological child. Dylan and Ciara's daughter, Sabrina." Rebecca reminds Andy. "I always forget that Andre is Sabrina's biological father, since Dylan and Ciara raised her." Andy notes. "If we can get Sabrina's permission, we will be able to dig up the grave and ascertain once and for all if Andre is inside that coffin." Rebecca says.

In Bethany's office at Stanpatos Enterprises, Dylan is in shock after Bethany fired him. "You're firing me? On what grounds?" Dylan asks. "I know that Alexios reported back to you before he went to Prague." Bethany reveals. "Your point? As the COO of the company, I want to be kept in the loop concerning the sabotage." Dylan claims. "But the thing is, I never told you that I recruited Alexios." Bethany points out. "I know that. Alexios is the one that told me. I still don't understand why that means I should be fired." Dylan says. "You told Alexios to keep you in the loop." Bethany notes. "Wait, how could you have known that? Did you bug my phone or Alexios'?! If so, I could have you arrested." Dylan says. Bethany smiles. "Good luck proving anything. Honestly, the reason I'm firing your sorry butt is because I can't have someone I don't trust working for me. Even if you aren't the mole, its pretty obvious that you are still plotting against me." Bethany says. "You can't fire me, I am a Stanpatos, and this company is my legacy." Dylan says. "This company stopped belonging to your family the minute I started running things. You don't have a place here anymore." Bethany says. "You are the one that doesn't have a place here, and the one that should be removed." Dylan says. "I'm glad your cards are finally on the table. Does this mean you are finished pretending you aren't after my job?" Bethany asks. "Of course I'm after your job! I've had my eye on the CEO position since the moment you hired me, working under you was just a cover so that I could eventually destroy you." Dylan says. "How do you plan on doing that? The board seems pretty satisfied with my work and they have had plenty of chances to fire me." Bethany points out. "Do you think the board is happy with all those deals you've lost over the last few months? The only reason they haven't fired you is because up until now, there wasn't a viable replacement. Besides, you seem to have forgotten that Alexios, Rebecca, Franco, Clara, and myself all have voting rights, as members of the family. I'm sure that you probably have an ally in Clara, your BFF, but I think I can convince Alexios, Rebecca, and Franco to vote in my favor." Dylan says. "Funny, I heard Franco hates your guts." Bethany notes. "Correction. Franco hated the old me. This Dylan Stanpatos is new and improved." Dylan says. "That's debatable." Bethany comments. "Rebecca and I didn't get off on the right foot, but I think Rebecca would still probably vote for me over you." Dylan says. "You mean if Rebecca isn't back in the nut house by then? She's always been one french fry short of a happy meal." Bethany claims. "It would be pretty convenient for you if Rebecca were sent away again, huh?" Dylan asks. "Probably. But even if all the Stanpatos' voted against me, I would probably still win." Bethany says. "My, aren't we cocky." Dylan says. "It’s hard not to be when my so called competition isn't much competition at all. You need to face the facts, Dyl. You don't stand a chance. Now, if you're finished making a fool out of yourself, you can go and clean out your desk." Bethany tells him. Dylan smiles at her. "This isn't over. The first chance I get, I am going to find the best attorney money can buy and I'm going to sue you for wrongful termination." Dylan warns. "Yeah right, God's speed." Bethany says. Dylan stands up and storms out of the office. Bethany scoffs. "What a diva." Bethany complains.

At New Horizons, Lucas and Lydia are trapped inside of an elevator. "This is all your fault." Lydia tells Lucas. "How do you figure?" Lucas asks. "Your building obviously has faulty elevators!" Lydia suggests. "Nice try, but I have the elevators inspected often. Its probably just a simple malfunction. It happens." Lucas says. "How long are we going to be trapped in here?" Lydia questions. "Until maintenance notices there is a problem and fixes it." Lucas says. "This is ridiculous! Why do I have to be trapped in an elevator with you, of all people?!" Lydia wonders. "It could be worse." Lucas says. "I seriously doubt that." Lydia says. "Why are you getting so worked up about being stuck here with me? Is it because of the argument we had? Or something else?" Lucas asks. "It was the argument! I needed some time to calm down, and now, I'm stuck in an elevator with the one person I needed to get away from!" Lydia complains. Lucas sighs. "I can't believe this is what our relationship has come to. We may have had our problems, but we were a great team." Lucas recalls. "We don't have a relationship anymore, you ended it." Lydia reminds him. "I had good reason. You were devoting more time to trying to help Dylan than you were to our relationship, and I couldn't take it anymore. Like I've said countless times, I didn't blame you for wanting to help Dylan remember, but that doesn't mean I wanted to stick around and watch you abandon our relationship completely." Lucas says. "I know that I neglected you, and I am truly, truly sorry." Lydia tells him. "It was more than just neglect. It was clear that you wanted to be with Dylan." Lucas says. "In case you've forgotten, at the time of Dylan's supposed death I was married to him! I felt an obligation to help him remember!" Lydia says. "Was that all it was?" Lucas asks. "No, it wasn't. I loved Dylan, too. When I thought that Dylan passed away…” Lydia paused. “He was the love of my life." Lydia admits. "And that's why I couldn't stick around. I knew I couldn't compete with Dylan, and the last thing I wanted was to prolong our pain." Lucas says. "You didn't let me finish. Dylan was the love of my life, but that was before I met you. Somehow, unexpectedly, I ended up loving you just as much as I loved Dylan. As strange as it is, it is possible to be madly in love with two people, I learned that the hard way." Lydia says. "If you loved me as much as Dylan, then how come you chose Dylan?" Lucas asks. "I didn't choose Dylan, you made that choice for me! I-I was just trying to help him become the man he used to be." Lydia says. "I understand that, but every time I turned around, you were with him! I hardly ever saw you anymore, Lydia! It was like we weren't even a couple! Hell, at that point, I'd barely say we were acquaintances." Lucas says. A tear rolls down Lydia's cheek. "I'm so sorry, Lucas. I never meant to hurt you like that." Lydia says. "I know, but...that doesn't make it any less painful." Lucas says. "At least you were able to move on, and find happiness with someone else." Lydia notes. Lucas looks down at the floor. "I was never happier than when I was with you. You were the light in my life that outshined the darkness. You saved my soul." Lucas tells her. "You saved mine, too. When you and I first teamed up, I was so distraught over Dylan's death, I was willing to go to unimaginable extremes to avenge him." Lydia notes. "I remember. You...you held a gun on The Master, and then Kadmos." Lucas recalls. "I would've pulled the trigger, both times, if you weren't there to talk me down...I don't know, Lucas, maybe one of the reasons I bought New Horizons was so that I could be close to you again. I have tried so, SO hard to move on, but...a part of me still misses you." Lydia tearfully admits. Lucas begins stroking Lydia's cheek. "I miss you, too." Lucas whispers. Lucas and Lydia inch closer to the other, staring deeply into each other's eyes. Lucas puts his hand on the back of Lydia's head, and leans in to kiss her! The elevator doors open, but the two don't notice. Right before their lips touch, someone can be heard clearing their throat. Lucas and Lydia pull away from each other, turn, and see Bethany standing outside the elevator!

Back in Prague, The Master walks over to the mini bar. "Would you care for a drink? I have exceptional taste in alcoholic beverages, so I'm confident you won't be disappointed in the selection." The Master says. "I'd prefer answers. Are you the one behind the sabotage at Stanpatos?" Alexios asks. The Master takes a sip of his drink. "Hm, the hint of lime is particularly captivating." The Master says. "Answer me." Alexios demands. The Master turns towards Alexios. "I am aware of your predicament, though I don't really understand why you care about what happens to Stanpatos Enterprises. Last I had heard, some waitress was in charge of the company." The Master says. "Stanpatos Enterprises' current problems aren't public knowledge, so if you know about what's going on, you have to be involved." Alexios points out. "Are you sure? Because a little bird told me that Miss. Wilson, the current CEO, has been telling everyone who will listen that Lydia Masters was responsible for the sabotage. Ah Miss. Masters… She and I share such fond memories. Did she ever tell you about that one time she held me at gunpoint, when she was seeking answers about her beloved husband's demise? Naturally, I eventually got the upper hand, but it was a thrilling encounter. You know, I actually still have her 25% of Masters Corporation, as well as her sister's 25% that Kitty Cat acquired, may she rest in peace." The Master recalls. "You're getting off track again." Alexios notes. "My apologies. Nostalgia can do that to a person." The Master says. "Did you sabotage Stanpatos Enterprises or not?!" Alexios asks. "No, I did not. However, I do know who did. The person behind your family company's recent misfortune is none other than my beloved father." The Master reveals!

At the cemetery, Andy and Rebecca are standing in front of Andre's coffin, which was just pulled out of the ground. "Do you want to do the honors, or should I?" Rebecca asks. "Allow me." Andy says. Andy steps forward, and opens the head of Andre's coffin. Andy cringes, and then closes the coffin again. "Well? Is it empty?" Rebecca asks. "Andre is nothing more than a rotting corpse. He couldn't have been the one that texted or called you." Andy reveals! "No, that can't be! I know what I saw and heard! I definitely heard Andre's voice!" Rebecca says. "I can run a DNA test to prove that's Andre's body, if you really want me to. But, I already know what the test is going to say, and I think deep down...you do, too." Andy says. "You still think I'm having another breakdown..." Rebecca realizes. "Andre caused you a lot of pain, and it started long before he put our daughter in a coma. Its understandable why you would still be feeling the after effects of his reign of terror." Andy says. "I'm better, though! What happened last time was temporary, I am a lot stronger now!" Rebecca argues. "Rebecca, this sort of thing can happen to anyone. Its nothing to be ashamed of." Andy says. Tears start to form in Rebecca's eyes. "I...I thought I was finally starting to do better!" Rebecca cries. Andy pulls Rebecca into an embrace. "I know. Don't worry, this time, you are going to beat Andre, once and for all." Andy assures Rebecca.

In the Goo living room, Daisy looks up at Queen Goo's portrait. "So what do you think is happening down at the cemetery? I'm sure by now they've probably figured out that Andre is worm food. Hopefully, that of itself is enough proof to make Rebecca realize that she is still unwell and that she needs more treatment. Then, once Rebecca checks herself back into the mental hospital, I will have Andy all to myself. Go me!" An excited Daisy says. Victor walks in. "Were you talking to someone? I thought I heard voices." Victor says. "I was just thinking out loud." Daisy claims. "Ah, we all do that, sometimes. Do you have any idea where Andy is? I need to talk to him about a case." Victor says. "Andy is at the cemetery, exhuming the grave of Andre Stanpatos." Daisy reveals. "Ugh, don't tell me that bastard is alive, again! I was hoping he was actually dead, this time!" Victor says. "He still might be. Rebecca is claiming that she is getting text messages and phone calls from Andre. But, when Andy checked her phone, there wasn't any evidence to back up her claim." Daisy tells him. "Is Rebecca losing her marbles again?" Victor asks. "Its possible, Andre caused her a lot of pain. I'm just worried about the stress this is going to give Andy. He really wanted to believe that Rebecca was better." Daisy says. "Hopefully this will finally open Andy's eyes about Rebecca. She's never been good enough for him or any member of this family. I'm just happy that Andy finally has someone sane and stable like you." Victor tells Daisy. Daisy smiles. "Aw, thanks Victor." Daisy says, as she hugs Victor.

In the lobby of Riverview Psychiatric Hospital, Andy and Rebecca both approach the front desk. "How can I help you?" The desk clerk asks. "I'm...I'm here to check myself in." Rebecca tells her...

At New Horizons, Bethany glares at both Lucas and Lydia, after catching them nearly kissing. Bethany reaches in, and grabs Lydia by her hair! "What are you doing?!" Lydia asks. Bethany uses Lydia's hair to toss her out of the elevator. "I need to talk to Lucas, ALONE." Bethany says. Bethany steps on the elevator, and turns towards Lucas. "You aren't going anywhere!" Bethany tells him. Bethany slams the elevator button, and the doors close. Once the elevator reaches the top floor, Bethany grabs Lucas by his arm, and drags him into his office. Once they are inside, she slams the door behind them. "What the hell did I just walk in on?!" Bethany angrily asks. "Lydia and I got trapped on the elevator, and we ended up getting caught up in the nostalgia..." Lucas says. "Gee, that's funny! Considering how close your lips were to hers, it looked like a little more than just freaking nostalgia!" Bethany yells. "Bethany..." Lucas begins to say. "No, you just shut up and listen! I will not be cheated on again, do you hear me?! Never again!" Bethany yells. "Don't worry, it won't happen again." Lucas says. "You are damn right it won't, because if you expect me to look the other way about what I just saw, you are gonna have to do something for me." Bethany says. "Of course, just name it." Lucas says. "I want you to quit New Horizons. Come work for me as the COO of Stanpatos Enterprises." Bethany says. "Isn't that Dylan's position?" Lucas asks. "Not anymore, I just handed him his walking papers. The position is free, and it’s yours. All you need to do is walk away from this company." Bethany says. Lucas sighs. "I don't know, Bethany. New Horizons is the first business venture I had after I got out of the mob, it signifies me reinventing myself. I'm not sure I can just leave that behind." Lucas says. "Alright, fine. If you won't leave New Horizons behind you, I'm just going to have to leave you behind me! Because if you think for one single moment that I am going to stand by while you continue to work with the woman you were ready to cheat on me with five seconds ago, you are an even bigger idiot than Alexios! Listen and listen good, I will NEVER be anyone's second choice! So, if you'd rather stay here at New Horizons, working with Lydia, you can do that. I just won't be there to blindly look the other way while the two of you exchange love notes under the desk like a couple of high-schoolers!" Bethany yells. Bethany storms out and slams the door behind her. "Bethany, wait!" Lucas calls out. Lucas runs out the door and sees the elevator closing with Bethany on it, glaring at him.

Back at the abandoned house in Prague, The Master holds up an empty glass. "Are you sure you wouldn't care for a drink? You must be parched after all of that talking." The Master comments. "Your father is behind all of this? Who the hell is your father?" Alexios asks. "Surely, you must have heard of him. He goes by the name 'The Evil Force'. He's quite the celebrity around your quiet little city and beyond. I believe the term the WPA use when discussing him is international terrorist." The Master says. "The name sounds familiar. I thought I remember hearing that The Evil Force was dead." Alexios notes. "Unfortunately, my father was shot several times by Dylan Stanpatos nearly five years ago and was soon after presumed dead. But, with the aid of some excellent medical advances never before seen by man kind, my father was able to live once more. Hence the name of his latest business venture, Rebirth Industries." The Master says. "Is your father here? I want to talk to him." Alexios says. "Sorry to disappoint you, but my father couldn't attend. In fact, he isn't even in Prague." The Master tells Alexios. "There must be a way you can call him!" Alexios says. "I'm afraid not. My father and I keep in contact via burner phones, and he frequently changes his. Unfortunately, I don't have his latest contact information." The Master says. "Well when you do hear from him, tell him that I want to talk to him. I want to speak to the man behind the curtain." Alexios says. "I will pass your message along. But, I can't guarantee that my father will agree to call you, and I definitely cannot guarantee that he will agree to meet with you. You see, after being legally deceased for so long, he's a touch shy about going out in public. Anyway, if there is nothing more, you can be on your way now." The Master says. "Wait, that's it?" Alexios asks. "I'm afraid I don't have anymore information to offer you, Mr. Stanpatos. I have told you everything that I know." The Master claims. "You better hope you're telling the truth. As thanks for your help, I'll give you a little head start before I tell the cops you were here." Alexios says. "How kind. I'll have Alexa remind me to send you a thank you card. As always, it was lovely seeing you. Please, don't hesitate to drop by for another visit, I greatly enjoy the company." The Master says. Alexios glares at The Master, before exiting the room.

At the Goo Castle, Andy enters the living room, and finds Daisy sitting on the couch. "Hey babe, your uncle was looking for you." Daisy says. "Victor is gonna have to wait. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone right now." Andy says, as he sits next to Daisy. "I take it things didn't go well at the cemetery." Daisy assumes. "Andre's body was in the coffin, which means that Rebecca probably did imagine those texts and that call." Andy says. "Oh Andy, I'm so sorry." Daisy claims. "You didn't do anything wrong." Andy notes. "So, what happens now?" Daisy asks. "Rebecca checked herself into Riverview." Andy reveals. "Oh...well, I hope Rebecca gets the help that she needs." Daisy says, feigning concern. "Me too...I'm gonna head up to bed." Andy says. "But its still early." Daisy notes. "I know, I'm just too upset. I'll see you in the morning, I love you." Andy says, "I love you, too." Daisy says. Andy stands up, and walks out. Once Andy is gone, Daisy stands up, and turns towards the portrait. "That worked out even better than I could have hoped, huh Queen Goo? I mean, my ultimate goal was always for Rebecca to end up back in the funny farm, but I didn't think it would happen so fast! I must be better than I thought. I should head down to the wine cellar and open a bottle, I have a lot to celebrate. Rebecca is back in the mental hospital, where she belongs, and Andy is all mine. Don't you just LOVE life right now? Oops, that was a stupid question, you're as dead as Andre. But I certainly love life! Everything worked out exactly the way I wanted it to. The best part is that there is no evidence to prove that those text messages or that phone call from Andre were real. To everyone's knowledge, all of that was inside Rebecca's messed up head, which means that no one is going to find out I was behind it all." Daisy brags. "That's funny, because "no one" just found out." A voice says. Daisy turns towards the doorway, and sees Dylan standing there!

In the Stanpatos Study, Bethany comes in and pours herself a drink, her hands shaking. Bethany's phone begins to ring, and she answers. "What?!" Bethany angrily asks. "Woah, you sound pissed. Is something wrong?" Alexios asks. "Never mind me. What happened in Prague?" Bethany asks. "I'm on a plane, on my way back to Fantastic." Alexios reveals. "Don't tell me you went all the way there, and found nothing. I'm really not in the mood for failure right now." Bethany says. "I found some new info. The person who arranged the meeting in Prague was The Master, and he told me that his presumed dead father, The Evil Force, is behind the sabotage." Alexios reveals. "What is with these people and their stupid names? What moron calls themselves The Evil Force?" Bethany wonders. "I don't know, but I plan on researching the guy. But, judging from his name, he doesn't sound like one to be messed with." Alexios says.

Back at the mansion in Prague, The Master looks out the foyer window to make sure Alexios is gone. The Master walks back into the study and presses a button under the fireplace mantle. Suddenly, a bookshelf moves, revealing a hidden room. The Master enters the secret room, and walks over to the mini bar. The Master begins pouring himself a drink. "That encounter with Alexios Stanpatos went precisely how I predicted it would. He badgered me, I managed to rile him up somewhat, I fed him some valuable information, and then he departed. Of course, not all of the information I fed the poor naive boy was accurate. I did tell a small fib. But, fortunately, he was dim witted enough to believe me. Not to worry, though..." The Master begins to say. The Master reaches for a second glass, and pours another drink. The Master then slides the drink across a small table. "Alexios had absolutely no clue that you were here, watching and listening, the entire time, father." The Master tells The Evil Force, who the viewers don't see...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum