QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic S1 Episode 05

Go down

Fantastic S1 Episode 05 Empty Fantastic S1 Episode 05

Post by QG Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:38 pm

In the Lakeside Diner, Rebecca is sitting alone, deep in thought. Outside, Daisy peeks through the window, and spies Rebecca sitting inside. Daisy walks in, and approaches Rebecca. "Hey, Rebecca. Fancy meeting you here." Daisy says. "Hi..." Rebecca says. "Is everything okay?" Daisy asks. "I'm fine." Rebecca claims. "I'm a lawyer, so I'd like to think I'm pretty good at reading people. You don't look fine to me." Daisy notes. Rebecca sighs. "Okay, you're right, I'm not fine. Someone from my past came back to haunt me. My supposedly dead brother." Rebecca reveals. Daisy sits across from Rebecca. "Tell me more." Daisy says. "It started with some text messages I got, a few nights ago. Then, earlier, I got a call from Andre." Rebecca tells her. "Are you sure its really him?" Daisy asks. "I would recognize Andre's voice, it was definitely him. Honestly, I'm not surprised that Andre is alive. He's cheated death at least three dozen times before, coming back from the dead is sort of his thing. But, now that I know he's alive, I'm worried that he could come after the people I love in order to get revenge on me." Rebecca admits. "You don't have to worry, Andy and I won't let anything like that happen." Daisy says. "So, you believe me, then?" Rebecca asks. Daisy smiles. "Of course I believe you! Unfortunately, I have to get going. I just stopped in because I saw you sitting in here, and I wanted to check up on you. Listen, if you hear anymore from Andre, let me know. I've got your back." Daisy lies. "Thank you, I appreciate that." Rebecca says. "We are practically family, of course I want to help. Take care." Daisy says. "You too." Rebecca says. Daisy stands up, and walks out. Once outside, Daisy flashes back.

In the Goo living room, Daisy pulls out her burner phone, and then dials Rebecca's number. Once Rebecca answers the phone, Daisy holds a recording device up to the phone, and plays a recording of Andre saying "Hello, dear."

Daisy smiles, as she looks in at Rebecca. "Don't worry, Rebecca, I've got your back, and I'm going to push it straight over the edge." Daisy mutters, before walking off.

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Alexios approaches Bethany's desk. "What brings you by again?" Bethany asks. "I've got some news for you, about the person that is sabotaging Stanpatos Enterprises." Alexios says. "I'm listening." Bethany says. "Turns out, the company responsible is a corporation called Rebirth Industries." Alexios reveals. "I've never heard of them." Bethany admits. "I'm not surprised. From the looks of things, the company has only existed for six months. Yet somehow, they've been able to make all kinds of major deals, most of which Stanpatos Enterprises was interested in. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this company's sole purpose for existence was to undermine Stanpatos." Alexios says. "What do you know about the CEO?" Bethany asks. "Nothing. I tried reaching out to them, but I'm not sure they got my message. Unfortunately, I still don't have the person's name." Alexios admits. "Rebirth Industries could just be a shell corporation that Lydia is using to cover her tracks." Bethany suggests. "But if Lydia really was stealing all of these deals from you, why would she want to hide it? You would think she'd want to shout from the roof tops that she keeps besting you. I think someone else is behind this." Alexios says. Alexios receives a text message. "Is that about the company sabotaging us?" Bethany asks. "Hang on." Alexios says, as he checks. "What do you know..." Alexios mutters. "What is it?" Bethany asks. "Turns out, the CEO of Rebirth got my message. They sent me an address, they want to meet." Alexios says. "What's the address? I'll be in my car in five minutes." Bethany says. "Its not that easy. The address they gave me is in Prague." Alexios reveals. "Oh you've got to be kidding me, seriously?!" An annoyed Bethany asks. "I can go in your place, if you want." Alexios offers. "I don't think so. This is my fight, and I want the opportunity to confront this person face to face." Bethany says. "You can't afford to leave the country, Bethany. The company is under attack, and if you leave for Prague, you'd be leaving Stanpatos open to another attack. Trust me, its safer for the company if I go." Alexios says. Bethany sighs. "Alright, fine. You can go, under one condition." Bethany says. "What?" Alexios asks. "I want to install some anti virus software on your phone. Since you're working with me, I don't want this person to be able to spy on you." Bethany says. "I already have anti virus software." Alexios notes. "You don't have mine." Bethany says. Bethany presses a button on her office phone. "Chris, get in my office." Bethany demands. Chris walks in. "Another latte, ma'am?" Chris asks. "Not this time. I need you to install the new anti virus software on Mr. Stanpatos' phone." Bethany says. "I'll take care of that right away." Chris says. Alexios hands Chris his phone, and a moment later, Chris hands it back. "All set." Chris tells Alexios. "Great, thanks." Alexios tells Chris. "You are most welcome, sir." Chris says. Alexios turns towards Bethany. "I'm gonna have my jet fueled for take off. I should be in Prague by tomorrow morning." Alexios says. "Keep me in the loop." Bethany says. "Will do." Alexios says, before walking out. "You sure you don't want to take him back? That man is gorgeous!" Chris says. "He might be gorgeous, but he's a weasel. He's also a total moron, he had no idea what we were really up to. Speaking of which, you did do what I asked earlier, right?" Bethany asks. "Installing that bug instead of virus software? Of course! Do you think he'll notice?" Chris asks. Bethany laughs. "Is that a serious question? Of course he won't notice, its Alexios! But, with any luck, that bug will tell us whether or not Alexios can be trusted. If he's working with someone else, I'm willing to bet he calls them before his plane takes off." Bethany says.

At the Fantastic P.D, Daisy enters the squad room, where Andy is working. "Good evening, Commissioner Goo." Daisy says. "Hey, what brings you by? You here for a client?" Andy asks. "Actually, I came by to talk to you. Is there somewhere we can talk in private?" Daisy asks. "Yeah, follow me." Andy says. Andy and Daisy enter the interrogation room, and Andy closes the door behind them. "What's going on?" Andy asks. "I just had an interesting run in with Rebecca. Now, she's claiming that Andre called her." Daisy reveals. "Oh no...what did you say?" Andy asks. "I probably didn't handle the situation as well as I could have. I told Rebecca that I believed Andre actually called her. I was worried about how she would react if I didn't say I believed her." Daisy claims. "Why? Did you think Rebecca seemed dangerous?" Andy asks. "I wouldn't say dangerous, but Rebecca was pretty insistent that Andre is alive, and I don't think she would let anyone tell her otherwise." Daisy says. "This sounds bad...I really wish that I could go and talk to Rebecca, but I'm swamped with work. I'm gonna have to talk to her in the morning." Andy says. "That's a good idea. If Rebecca is having another breakdown, she is going to need people like you to convince her that she needs help." Daisy says. "As much as I hate Andre, I'm actually kinda hoping that he is alive, because I don't want to see Rebecca go down this road again." Andy admits. "I know. Trust me, though, everything is gonna be okay." Daisy says. Daisy comforts Andy with a hug, and as they are hugging, she deviously smiles...

Outside the Lakeside Diner, Rebecca exits, and immediately bumps into Dylan. Rebecca smiles when she sees him. "Oh my God, Dylan! I heard that you were alive, its so good to see you! I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by to see you." Rebecca says. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Dylan asks. "Oh, right. I forgot about the amnesia. I'm your sister, Rebecca." Rebecca introduces herself. "Oh right, the one that was in the insane asylum! How are you?" Dylan asks. "I could be better, but I'd rather not dwell on it. What about you?" Rebecca asks. "I can't complain. Lydia and I are going strong, and I have a great job as COO of Stanpatos Enterprises." Dylan says. "You...you work at Stanpatos Enterprises, now?" A surprised Rebecca asks. "Its our family legacy. Speaking of, if you're in need of a job, just let me know. I might be able to put in a good word for you, and get you a job in security." Dylan tells her. "Thanks, but no thanks. I think I'd rather work in the sewers. What are you thinking, working for Stanpatos? Our father kidnapped and brainwashed you when you refused to join the family business, and that doesn't even account for all the pain that Andre and Franco and even our Uncle Lawrence have caused you!" Rebecca notes. "I don't remember any of that, however, so I don't really hold any ill will towards our father, or any other member of our family." Dylan says. "Just because you don't remember it doesn't mean it didn't happen." Rebecca says. Dylan groans. "Jeez, you are tedious. Maybe the rest of us would've been better off if you had been left in the asylum." Dylan says. "Well, if you are going to be a blind jerk, maybe the rest of us would've been better off if you had been left in the ground." Rebecca argues. Dylan chuckles. "Ouch. Don't you think that's a little cold?" Dylan asks. "Maybe, but then again, so aren't you. Have a nice evening." Rebecca says, before storming off. A moment later, Dylan's phone rings, and he answers. "How is my favorite sibling doing?" Dylan asks. "Your favorite? What do you call Rebecca?" Alexios asks. "A pain in the ass. But, that's a story for another time. Do you have some information for me?" Dylan asks. "I'm sitting on a plane right now, getting ready to go to Prague." Alexios reveals. "Now isn't a time for a vacation, Alexios." Dylan notes. "Relax. I'm going to meet with the person that has been sabotaging Stanpatos Enterprises." Alexios reveals. "Oh, well that's okay, then. Keep me in the loop, yeah?" Dylan asks. "Will do." Alexios says, before hanging up.

In Bethany's office at Stanpatos Enterprises, Chris enters. "You wanted to see me?" Chris asks. "I was right about Alexios being up to something. I just listened in on a conversation between him and Dylan." Bethany reveals. "I assume you didn't give Alexios permission to report back to the elder Stanpatos sibling." Chris says. "Nope, Dylan wasn't even suppose to know that I recruited Alexios, which means only one thing. Even if Dylan isn't the mole feeding information, he is definitely working against me, and he is definitely going to be sorry he ever screwed with me." Bethany says.

Its a new day in Fantastic City. Andy opens the front door of the Goo Castle, and finds Rebecca standing outside. "Thanks for coming." Andy says, as Rebecca walks in. "Of course. What did you want to see me about? Is this about Ava?" Rebecca asks. "No. Acerbi is still insisting that they keep Ava for observation. Daisy told me about the run in you two had yesterday." Andy reveals. "I figured she would. I was going to tell you myself, I just needed time to process the fact that once again, Andre isn't dead." Rebecca says. "Are you positive you were talking to Andre?" Andy asks. "Yes, I'm positive! I know his voice! Oh, I see. You think that I imagined the phone call." Rebecca realizes. "Can I see your call log?" Andy asks. "By all means." Rebecca says. Rebecca opens her call log, and looks at it. "Wait a minute...where is it?" Rebecca wonders. "The number isn't there?" Andy asks. "No, I can't find it anywhere..." Rebecca says. Rebecca looks up at Andy. "I know that Andre called me!" Rebecca says. "Do you think you accidentally deleted that one number off your call log, too?" Andy asks. "I can't explain any of that, but I know it was him!" Rebecca says. "But there's no proof, just like there's no proof that Andre texted you." Andy points out. "Even though the text messages and the number on the call log are gone, there is another way to get proof." Rebecca says. "How?" Andy asks. "We have Andre's body exhumed, so we can find out once and for all whether or not he is alive." Rebecca suggests!

At New Horizons, Lydia barges into Lucas' office. "Uh, good morning." Lucas says. Lydia opens today's newspaper, turns it to a certain page, and then tosses it onto Lucas' desk. Lydia then points to an article about Stanpatos Enterprises running a charity event. "I don't like that you are reporting on the competition." Lydia coldly states. "Stanpatos Enterprises is your competition, not mine." Lucas says. "You now work under the Masters Corporation umbrella, which means that Stanpatos Enterprises is now your competition, as well. I don't like giving attention to our competition." Lydia notes. "I bet you wouldn't be complaining if it were negative attention." Lucas implies. "With all due respect, Lucas, you need to keep any mention of Stanpatos Enterprises out of your publications." Lydia tells him. "That's not going to happen. And, as much as I hate to have to remind you of this again, our contract states that I have full creative control over New Horizons Media. This is my company, and I will report on whatever I see fit." Lucas tells her. "Contracts are meant to be broken." Lydia says. "But you've never been one to break a contract. Let me ask you something, do you really have a problem with the stories that I'm publishing? Or is this your way of coming up with excuses to see me?" Lucas wonders. "That's absurd!" Lydia claims. "Perhaps on the surface, but Bethany did make a good point to me. I'm the one that dumped you, not vice versa. Maybe you are still carrying a torch for me." Lucas suggests. "You are so arrogant, and self absorbed! Well don't worry, Lucas, you don't have to worry about me interfering anymore. I don't want to do anything that would force me to interact with you." Lydia says. Lydia heads towards the door. "Lydia, hang on!" Lucas calls out. Lydia storms out of the office, and Lucas chases after her. Once Lucas exits his office, he sees Lydia get on the elevator. Lucas manages to race onto the elevator, right before the doors close. "What are you doing?" Lydia asks. "Our conversation wasn't over." Lucas tells her. "It seemed pretty over to me. Don't worry, the second I get off this elevator, I'll be out of your hair." Lydia says. Suddenly, the elevator stops moving! "Um, what's going on?" Lydia asks. Lucas sighs. "Isn't it obvious? The elevator just stopped working. We're trapped." Lucas announces!

At Stanpatos Enterprises, Bethany is filing her nails in her office, when Dylan walks in. "You wanted to see me?" Dylan asks. Bethany smiles. "I did. Have a seat." Bethany says. Dylan sits across from Bethany. "I have some really great news, and I wanted to give it to you in person." Bethany says. "Me? Why?" Dylan asks. "Because, silly, its about you!" Bethany says. "Am I finally getting the recognition that I deserve around here?" Dylan asks. "Even better. I wanted to tell you in person that you will no longer be working at Stanpatos Enterprises, you're fired." Bethany announces!

A brief overview of Prague can be seen. Alexios enters the foyer of an abandoned house. "This is definitely the right address, but it doesn't look like anyone has lived here in years." Alexios mutters. Suddenly, classical music can be heard playing in the next room, and Alexios' eyes widen. "There is only one person I know that actually likes classical music. It would make perfect sense that he'd be the one sabotaging the company." Alexios realizes. Alexios cautiously opens the doors to the study, and sees someone sitting down, facing the fire, with a drink in their hand. "Andre?" Alexios calls out. "Out of all the foul names people have called me over the years, "Andre" has to be one of the most offensive." The person says. "You're not Andre, but I do recognize your voice." Alexios says. The person stands up, and when they turn around, it is revealed that they are The Master! The Master smiles at Alexios. "Ahoj, pan Stanpatos." The Master says, in Czech...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum