QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#587 QG 11-28-17

Go down

#587 QG 11-28-17 Empty #587 QG 11-28-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:34 pm

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Lysandros is on the phone, in the living room. “So, did you enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner?” Lysandros asks. “Oh yeah, the chinese food was great.” Clara says. “It wasn’t so bad. Though I guess it could’ve been a little less awkward.” Lysandros notes. “I know that it probably wasn’t easy for you being around all of those people, but in all honesty, can you blame them for not welcoming you with open arms?” Clara asks. “No, I cant. But, its not like I crashed their thanksgiving by coming uninvited. Ciara was the one who insisted I come.” Lysandros notes. “Ciara who you think has it in for you.” Clara mentions. “At this point, I don’t think it, I know it. After everything that has happened between me and her family, I cant see her all of a sudden becoming my new BFF.” Lysandros says. The doorbell rings as Lysandros is on the phone. “Oh, doorbell. Three guesses as to who that probably is.” Lysandros says. “You think its Ciara?” Clara asks. “I’d be willing to bet my life on it.” Lysandros says. “Well, I have to go, anyway. I’ll talk to you later.” Clara tells him. “Okay. I love you.” Lysandros says. “Love you, too. Bye.” Clara tells him. Lysandros hangs up, and then walks into the foyer. He opens the front door, and finds Ciara standing there. “Ciara, what an unexpected surprise.” Lysandros says. “Hi, do you mind if I come in?” Ciara asks. “Do you even have to ask? We are friends, aren’t we?” Lysandros asks. “Yeah, of course. It would just be rude of me if I pushed my way past you.” Ciara notes. Lysandros smiles. “Come on in.” Lysandros tells her. Ciara walks in, and the two make their way to the living room. “I was just about to have my morning coffee. Have you had yours yet?” Lysandros asks. “I did. But, I’ll go for another cup, if you are offering.” Ciara tells him. Lysandros pours two cups of coffee from the pot, and hands one to Ciara. “So, what brings you by?” Lysandros asks. “I wanted to apologize to you.” Ciara says. “Really? For what?” Lysandros asks. “For Thanksgiving. You know, Maximillion showing up, and ruining the turkey for a second year.” Ciara says. “Yeah, I heard that happened before. Its starting to seem like a bit of a running gag.” Lysandros notes. “Tell me about it. Anyway, I just want you to know that Maximillion will no longer be a problem. He was released from jail this morning, and he hopped on a plane to England.” Ciara reveals. “I wasn’t worried. Even if he had stuck around, he wouldn’t be a problem for me. I don’t even know the man.” Lysandros notes. “I just wanted to make sure you knew, since you were there.” Ciara tells him. “Thanks for the heads up. You could’ve called.” Lysandros says. “Yeah, I could’ve. But, I was in the neighborhood, so, I figured I would apologize in person.” Ciara says. “I appreciate it, and just so you know, I appreciate your friendship. Never in my life would I have imagined us becoming friends, yet, here we are.” Lysandros says. Ciara smiles, despite knowing that she and Lysandros are not really friends…

VIVIAN'S OFFICE, STANPATOS ISLE
*Vivian is standing by the window, gazing at the view, when someone knocks on the door. “Who is it?” Vivian asks. “Its Brody!” He says, from the other side of the door. Vivian rolls her eyes. “Come in!” Vivian calls out. The door opens, and Brody walks in. “Don’t you have enemies to be killing? You did say you would eliminate them the day after Thanksgiving, didn’t you?” Vivian asks. “Yes, I was just checking in to make sure you didn’t take them out first.” Brody says. “Why would I do such a thing?” Vivian asks. “Because you’re nuts.” Brody notes. “Don’t call me crazy.” Vivian warns. “I didn’t. I called you nuts.” Brody notes. “Let me rephrase. Don’t refer to me by any name that would suggest that I am mentally unstable, because I am not. At this very moment, I am of sound mind.” Vivian says. “Understood. By the way, where’s your other attack dog? What’s his face?” Brody asks. “If you are referring to Bob Rogers, I would imagine that he is dealing with our other pest problem, and by that, I mean generously taking Andy and Rebecca off of my hands.” Vivian says.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Rebecca is looking out the window, while Andy sits on the bed. “I cant stand this waiting around to make a move!” Rebecca says. “Its all we can do. We aren’t leaving this room until someone else comes in. That’s our only way out.” Andy says. “They said that they were going to make their move the day after Thanksgiving, do you think they plan on keeping their promise?” Rebecca asks. “Lets hope so. I don’t wanna die, but Bob coming in here to kill me and take you might be our last chance to get out. Its risky, but its the best move we have in our arsenal.” Andy notes. “I agree. Just try not to do anything too crazy and risky when the opportunity presents itself to escape.” Rebecca says. “Right back at you. I don’t think I’d be able to live with myself if anything ever happened to you.” Andy tells her. “Nothing will. I’m gonna be fine, and so are you.” Rebecca assures him. “I’ll take your word for it.” Andy tells her. Rebecca smiles. The doorknob turns, and Bob walks in, holding a gun. “Hey kids, miss me?” Bob asks. “With every bullet so far.” Rebecca says. “Hey now, is that any way to talk to your old man?” Bob asks. “You’re an old man, just not MY old man.” Rebecca tells him. “Clearly, you still ain’t fond of me. We gonna have to work on that when we get off this rock.” Bob says. “You still deluded enough to think Rebecca is going anywhere with you?” Andy asks. “She’s my daughter, course she’s coming with me.” Bob says. “Wow, that has to be one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard anyone say, and in my line of work, I’ve heard a lot of stupid things.” Andy says. “Look son, why don’t you just mind your own business? If you had done that in the first place, you wouldn’t be here today.” Bob notes. “What are you talking about?” Andy asks. “Getting involved with my little girl here. You shoulda stayed away. Sure, you might’ve given me a granddaughter, and put a ring on my daughter’s finger, but other than that, you ain’t nothing special. In fact, you’re scum!” Bob says. “This coming from a former drug lord?” Andy asks. “I’ve done my research, kid. I know how many times you’ve broken my little girls heart. You even kissed another woman while you were married to Rebecca.” Bob says. “We’ve worked past that, Bob. Andy and I are in a better place than we’ve ever been.” Rebecca notes. “I’m sure you’ve said that before, right before this piece of trash broke your heart. Ain’t that right, Andy?” Bob asks. Andy stands up, and looks Bob straight in the eye. “You aren’t taking Rebecca, Bob. You can pump me full of bullets if you want to, but your not taking my wife out of here. Not without a fight.” Andy warns. “You think you can take me down from that distance, son? Huh? You willing to bet your life on that?” Bob asks. “Alright, how about you and I come to a compromise? Lets flip a coin. Heads, you take Rebecca and walk out of here. Tails, you walk out of here alone and leave my wife with me.” Andy says. “Andy, what are you doing?” Rebecca asks. “That’s a good question. You son are even dumber than I thought.” Bob says. Andy pulls out a coin. “Time to find out what’s gonna happen.” Andy says. Andy tosses the coin up in the air, and Bob’s eyes follow it. “Tails, you lose.” Andy says. While Bob is distracted by the coin being tossed in the air, Andy rushes him!

ALEXIOS AND SERENA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Alexios wakes up, and finds Serena looking around the room. “Good morning...” A groggy Alexios says. “Morning.” Serena tells him, not allowing herself to get distracted. “What are you doing?” Alexios asks. Serena looks at Alexios. “I have been up for hours, trying to come up with a way to get out of here, and then, all of a sudden, it hit me!” Serena says. “What did?” Alexios asks. “Instead of waiting for Brody, Vivian, or the guards to come back, we should look for some sort of secret passageway!” Serena says. “Come again?” Alexios asks. “The mansion back in Fantastic has a tunnel system that runs under it, which is connected to the main house, correct?” Serena asks. “Yeah.” Alexios tells her. “Maybe this villa isn’t any different. Maybe there are some secret passageways on the island, and maybe, just maybe, one of them is in this room.” Serena says. “Why would Vivian stuff us in here if there was a secret passage?” Alexios asks. “Maybe Vivian isn’t familiar with the tunnel system on the island. It makes sense, right? Your step mom was living here for a while, before she was shipped off to jail, which means Vivian couldn’t have been on the island for that long. When did your step mom get arrested?” Serena asks. “May, I think.” Alexios says. “Which means Vivian had to have been on the island for 6 months at the maximum. I doubt she went searching the island for secret tunnels, because she’s crazy and she wouldn’t think to do that.” Serena notes. “You could be on to something, there. Its not like a secret tunnel existing on the island is that crazy. We have a freaking lab right out of a scifi movie down in the basement! Its not out of the realm of possibilities to assume that a tunnel could be here.” Alexios says. “Exactly! So get your lazy butt out of bed, and help me find it.” Serena says. Alexios climbs out of bed, and begins to help Serena look.

WOODS, BOSTON MA
*The Patient watches as Kristina rolls up her sleeping bag. “I cannot believe we just spent the night sleeping in the woods when we have crazed men with guns chasing after us.” Kristina says. “At least it wasn’t cold last night. We got lucky.” The Patient notes. “Lucky that we didn’t freeze to death? Or lucky Andropov’s goons didn’t pump us full of led?” Kristina asks. “We’re alive, that’s all that matters.” The Patient says. “Yeah, I guess. I just hope we don’t have to spend another night outside.” Kristina says. “Hopefully, we won’t have to. There is enough money in this wallet to pay for a hotel room. Once we get far enough away from Boston, I’ll see if we can find a hotel that accepts cash as a form of payment.” The Patient says. “Good luck with that. Most hotels only do things through credit cards nowadays.” Kristina notes. “I’ll take my chances.” The Patient says. A stick can be heard cracking. “Hide.” The Patient tells Kristina. “It could’ve just been an animal.” Kristina says. “I don’t want to take that chance. Hide behind the tree, and have your gun ready in case you need to use it.” The Patient says. Kristina nods, and runs behind the tree. The Patient hides behind a different tree. A moment later, a mystery person quietly approaches their campsite. The Patient comes out from behind the tree, and puts the mystery person in a choke hold! “What do you think you are doing?!” The mystery person asks. “Who are you, and what do you want?” The Patient asks. Kristina comes out from behind the tree, and is surprised when she sees who the person The Patient captured is. “Wait a minute, I know you. You were Mia Goo’s right hand man, Gus Peterson!” Kristina says. The person The Patient captured is revealed to be Gus!

OUTDOOR CAFE
*A waitress walks over to the mystery woman who was watching Andropov and Maria on the monitor before. “Good morning, will you be having the usual?” The waitress asks. “Yes, thank you.” The faceless woman says. The waitress walks away. Once the waitress is gone, the mystery woman, who can still only be seen from the back, opens her laptop, and types in the address of a website for airplane flights…

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Ciara finishes her cup of coffee. “Can I get you another one?” Lysandros asks. “No, I’m good, thanks.” Ciara says. “How about a doughnut? Doughnuts always go good with coffee.” Lysandros says. “Do you have chocolate frosted?” Ciara asks. “I do.” Lysandros confirms. “Thanks.” Ciara says. “There is a box in the kitchen. I’ll go get it.” Lysandros says, before walking out. Once Ciara hears the door close, she rushes over to the fireplace. She reaches into her pocket, and pulls out a small listening device! She reaches up into the fireplace, and attaches it to the brick inside. When she hears Lysandros coming back, she quickly gets herself away from the fireplace. Lysandros returns into the room, holding a box of doughnuts. “Here you go. You can take the entire box with you, if you’d like.” Lysandros says. “You wouldn’t mind?” Ciara asks. “Not at all.” Lysandros tells her. “Thank you. I actually have to be going, I have something I need to go take care of. I’ll see you around, alright?” Ciara says. “Sure.” Lysandros responds. “Have a nice day.” Ciara says, before walking out. Outside the mansion, Ciara comes out the front door, and is met by Agent Pierce. “What are you doing here? Do you realize what a big risk you are taking by coming here? Lysandros is right inside.” Ciara notes. “I’m gonna make this quick. Did you get any new info out of him?” Pierce asks. “No, not yet. But, I did plant a bug in his fireplace.” Ciara says. “Are you sure that was wise?” Pierce asks. “I could tell just by looking at it that the fireplace hasn’t been used in a while. I doubt he’ll find the bug. Is there anything else?” Ciara asks. “Yes, I wanted to let you know that we need to keep up these personal meetings. Using the server or our secure phones has become increasingly risky.” Pierce says. “Why?” Ciara asks. “The agency has reason to believe that someone might have breached the servers. Someone is spying on our operations.” Pierce notes. “How is that possible?” Ciara asks. “I don’t know. We have the most secure server on the entire planet. Whoever is doing this must be extremely skilled at hacking and surveillance. The agency is looking into it, but until you are otherwise informed, you need to be extra careful. We all do.” Pierce says. “If that’s the case, we shouldn’t be meeting on the doorstep of our target. Come on.” Ciara says, as she and Pierce walk away.

VIVIAN'S OFFICE, STANPATOS ISLE
*”Do you think they are dead yet?” Brody asks. “Its difficult to say. Why don’t you check on Bob, and make sure everything is going alright?” Vivian says. “You want me to go and babysit him? I have problems of my own, you know. Someone needs to kill Alexios and Serena, and I don’t plan on giving you the chance to go behind my back and kill them yourself.” Brody notes. “You think I would do that to you? Paranoia doesn’t suit you, my friend.” Vivian says. “Just like acting like a human being doesn’t suit you.” Brody argues. Vivian smiles. “Just go and see if Bob needs any help. If he does, help him. If not, go and have a field day with Alexios and Serena. Shoot them, poison them, cut them up with a chainsaw, I really don’t care. Just make sure Alexios suffers. Its the least he deserves after nearly killing me.” Vivian says. “I’ll do what I can.” Brody says. “That doesn’t leave me very confident. Just try not to screw things up.” Vivian tells him. Brody glares at her, before walking out of the office. Vivian sighs. “I really have to look into getting better help.” Vivian says to herself.

ALEXIOS AND SERENA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*”So, what should we be looking for exactly?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know, you are the one with secret tunnels in your house. How do you open that one?” Serena asks. “There is an entrance to the tunnels in the study. A panel in the wall that just opens up. What about you? Didn’t your sister have access to the tunnels from her house back when she owned the mansion?” Alexios asks. “Uh, yeah. I think the entrance was behind a bookshelf in the living room.” Serena says. “Old fashion, huh?” Alexios asks. “There were probably more secret rooms and what not, I just didn’t go hunting them.” Serena says. Serena looks at the wall. “Something wrong?” Alexios asks. “You see that thing on the wall?” Serena asks. “Yeah, it looks like one of those old fashion lights that you have to light on fire.” Alexios says. “Kinda an interesting place for it, don’t you think?” Serena asks. “Do you think it could be something?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know. I would check it, but I’m too short, I don’t think I’d be able to reach it.” Serena says. “No problem. I’ll check it out.” Alexios says. Alexios walks over to the light, and pulls on it a bit. After a few seconds, a panel in the wall opens up! “See, what did I tell you?” Serena asks. “Good eye, especially for someone who has been around secret tunnels less than I have.” Alexios says. “Do you want to know my secret? I’ve seen a lot of movies.” Serena whispers. “Long live mindless entertainment.” Alexios sarcastically says. “Come on. Lets head down the tunnel before those idiots find us.” Serena says. Serena enters the tunnel, and is soon followed by Alexios.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*Andy is fighting Bob for the gun, who is holding his own in the battle. “You shouldn’t have done that, kid.” Bob tells him. Andy manages to punch Bob, but Bob refuses to lose his grip on the gun. While Andy and Bob are fighting, a smash is heard, and Bob collapses to the floor! Rebecca is revealed to be standing behind Bob! “Next time these morons want to keep someone hostage, they should clean out the room of any potential weapons.” Rebecca says. “What did you use?” Andy asks. “A vase.” Rebecca reveals. “Nice job. What would I do without you?” Andy asks. “You’d probably be dead, but, that’s besides the point. I’m gonna search Bob for his keys.” Rebecca says. “Alright. Who gets to carry the gun?” Andy asks. “Use that coin of yours, we’ll flip for it.” Rebecca says, as she searches Bob’s pockets. “Heads or tails?” Andy asks. “Tails.” Rebecca tells him. Andy flips the coin, and then catches it. “Tails.” Andy reluctantly confesses. Rebecca pulls out Bob’s keys. “Great. I’m looking forward to shooting my way out of here.” Rebecca says. “What do you want to do about Bob?” Andy asks. “No time to worry about him. We’ve gotta worry about ourselves right now, and getting off of this island.” Rebecca says. “Good point.” Andy says. Rebecca picks up the gun, and tosses Andy Bob’s keys. “You unlock the door, I’ll check out the corridor to make sure the coast is clear.” Rebecca says. “You’re the boss.” Andy says, as he unlocks the door. Andy opens the door, and Rebecca walks ahead of him, with her gun aimed. Rebecca checks the corridor, and sees a guard coming. The guard reaches for his weapon, but Rebecca fires a shot, shooting him right in the chest. “Nice shooting.” Andy tells her. “Thank you. Lets go.” Rebecca says. Andy and Rebecca begin to carefully proceed down the hallway.

WOODS, BOSTON MA
*”You’re supposed to be in prison.” Kristina tells Gus. “You are supposed to be dead! I read an article in the newspaper on your death! You had succumbed to that poison Joe Fish unleashed on the city.” Gus notes. “This a friend of yours?” The Patient asks. “Gus is no friend of mine. He worked for Mia Goo, the woman who murdered my best friend.” Kristina says. “What are you talking about?” Gus asks. “Are you gonna deny that you worked for Mia, the woman who shot and killed Lucas in cold blood?” Kristina asks. “Mia didn’t kill Lucas.” Gus says. “Save it, Gus. Mia murdered Lucas, Lydia was there, she saw it happen.” Kristina says. “I am not denying that Mia shot Lucas. However, she didn’t kill him. I’m not quite certain of the specifics, but he survived the incident at the docks, and he returned to Fantastic City.” Gus reveals. “What? How?” Kristina asks. “Like I told you. I don’t know the specifics. What I do know is that Lucas was arrested for being an accomplice in Mia’s crimes, and I made a statement to the court, exonerating him of any wrong doing and making it clear that Mia forced him to commit those crimes.” Gus says. “Why would you want to help Lucas?” Kristina asks. “Because, believe it or not, I do feel remorse for my crimes. In fact, months before Mia’s capture, I knew that working for her was a bad idea. But, much like your friend, I knew that attempting to walk away from her could prove to be quite deadly.” Gus says. “I-I just cant wrap my head around this...Lucas is alive...” Kristina says. “As are you, it would appear. But from what I heard, your death was had less mysterious circumstances surrounding it. You passed away in a hospital, the news mentioned your husband being by your side. How is it that you are alive?” Gus asks. “I’m a cat, we’ve got nine lives.” Kristina notes. “Can you please tell your friend here to let me go?” Gus asks. “No, not yet. Not until I get some answers.” Kristina says. “About what?” Gus asks. “First, did you bust out of jail?” Kristina asks. “No, I was given a reduced sentence and released, due to the fact that I cooperated with the authorities when they were building a case against Mia. I also got within good standing with the district attorney by giving him information that Mia had told me while I was working for her.” Gus says. “Do you know who Doctor Andropov is?” Kristina asks. “I cant say that I do. The name doesn’t ring any bells.” Gus notes. “What are you doing out in the middle of the woods, Gus?” Kristina asks. “I was just released from prison, and I was driving on a nearby street, when my car broke down. The street unfortunately is rather long, not to mention abandoned, so I had hoped that there might be a more busier street on the other side of the woods, with someone that might be able to assist with my car troubles.” Gus says. “Do you really think this guy is a threat?” The Patient asks. Kristina sighs. “No, you can let him go.” Kristina tells him. The Patient listens to Kristina, and releases Gus. “Thank you. Although, I would be much more appreciative if you didn’t place me in a choke hold in the first place.” Gus says. “From the sounds of it, you deserved it.” The Patient notes. “Perhaps I did. Anyway, I don’t suppose either one of you know anything about cars, do you?” Gus asks. “I’m not really a grease monkey kinda girl, sorry.” Kristina says. “I might.” The Patient says. “You might? Its either you do, or don’t.” Gus says. “If I help you with your car, can you do us a favor?” The Patient asks. “What?” Gus asks. “Drive us back to Fantastic City.” The Patient asks. “If you can fix my car, I’d be happy to. However, I don’t think its likely that we’ll make it back today. Do you happen to have hotel arrangements?” Gus asks. “All I’ve got is cash, so if I find a hotel that will accept that, I’ll make the reservations.” The Patient says. “There really isn’t any need. If you can help me with my car, I’d be happy to let you stay at a safehouse that I’ll be sleeping at tonight.” Gus says. “A safe house?” Kristina asks. “Its a cheap alternative to a hotel. Mia owns one a few hours from here, and since she isn’t in any position to be using it, I thought I could use it as a resting spot.” Gus says. “Is it secure?” The Patient asks. “Its protected by a state of the art security system. Why do you ask?” Gus asks. “We have some people looking for us. Can you show us the way to your car?” The Patient asks. “Yes, of course.” Gus tells him. “Uh, are you sure this is a good idea?” Kristina asks The Patient. “It might be our best chance to get to Fantastic City.” The Patient says. Gus and The Patient walk off, and Kristina reluctantly follows.

OUTDOOR CAFE
*The mystery woman is looking at flights to Fantastic City on her laptop. The waitress returns with a cup of coffee, and notices that the woman is looking at travel plans. “Are you taking a trip?” The waitress asks. “Yes. I’m going to Fantastic City.” The woman says. “Ah, I’ve heard of that place. My husband has family their. I here its beautiful. Do you know people there?” The waitress asks. “A few.” The mystery woman says. “How long do you plan on staying there?” The waitress asks. “As long as it takes. I have a friend their that I’m hoping to reconnect with.” The mystery woman says. “Aw, that’s sweet. For what its worth, I’ll miss you around here, for however long you’re gone for.” The waitress says. “Thank you. I’ll miss this place, too. But, this trip is gonna be worth it.” The mystery woman says. “I hope you have a nice time, and I hope you get what you want.” The waitress says. “I will...I always do.” The mystery woman says. The waitress smiles, before walking away. The camera focuses on the computer screen, and she can be seen clicking on the book flight button...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum