QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 02: Will the Real Michael Please Stand Up?

Go down

S1 Episode 02: Will the Real Michael Please Stand Up? Empty S1 Episode 02: Will the Real Michael Please Stand Up?

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:21 pm

*A bank teller is working at the bank's front desk when Michael walks over to her. "Welcome to the Littlebridge Bank, how may I help you?" The teller asks. Michael shows her a bag and takes out a gun. "You can start by filling the bag up! NOW!" Michael yells.

*Cop is sitting at his desk at the police station. He gets a phone call. "Hello?...No, this isn't the Littlebridge police, you have the wrong number...Woah now, lady! Don't get sassy with me! If this were really the police station, do you really think the cops would be cruel enough to lie to you?....What's that? Your husband's been murdered? Too bad." Cop says before hanging up. "Sometimes this job is just too hard." Cop says as he eats a donut. An officer drags Michael and Vito in. "Hey, what's going on here?" Cop asks. "We finally got enough proof to arrest these jokers! There have been a string of robberies all over town, bank robberies. Evidence points towards Michael." The officer says. "I didn't do nuttin to nobody and you cant prove it!" Michael says. "You heard the man! He didn't do nuttin to nobody! Turn him loose Carl." Cop says. "I aint letting these guys go! The department has wanted to arrest this guy for years and I'm the one to do it! I might get a promotion!" Carl says. "Yeah, good luck with that." Cop says. "I wanna make a phone call." Michael says. "And I want to go to Disney Land, but we don't always get what we want!" Carl says. "I entitled to a phone call! So give me a phone!" Michael says. Cop holds out a phone to Michael. "Don't give da phone to me! Vito da one who making da call!" Michael says. Vito nods. "Uh, okay." Cop says.

*Yeller is in bed sleeping. His phone rings. He wakes up and answers it. "Hello?...Vito, do you have any idea how early it is? Its noon! I don't get up for AT LEAST another hour...What? You and the boss are in jail? Now THATS funny...oh, yeah, sorry for laughing. So what do you want me to do?... Fine, I'll be right there." Yeller says before hanging up.

*"When you letting us go?" Michael asks. "I don't know, 10 or 20 years, give or take." Carl says. "Hey Cop, you know Vito and I don't steal! We only kill people! Even we live by a code." Michael says. "Well the evidence shows you stealing from the banks, are you trying to tell me the evidence lied?" Cop asks. "Yeah, someone probably manufactured it! I do it all da ti-...I mean, I see people who do it all da time." Michael says. Yeller comes in. "Okay, what was so important that you had to drag me out of a perfectly good coma?!" Yeller asks. "Dose losers think Vito and I are criminals." Michael says. "You're criminals." Yeller says. "Don't mock me Alexander, just make dis go away." Michael says. "And how the heck do you expect me to do that? I hope you don't expect me to break you out." Yeller says. "No, I need you to find out who's setting me up. Vito can help, they don't have enough evidence to hold him. Can you handle it?" Michael asks. "Uh, I guess." Yeller says. "Good, I'm counting on you Alexander. DONT disappoint me." Michael says. "Uh, just curious, but if I do happen to disappoint you, what will happen to me?" Yeller nervously asks. "Show em Vito." Michael says. Vito picks up a glass cup and squeezes it until and shatters. "He just threatened me!" Yeller says. "So?" Cop asks. "Aren't you going to do something about it?" Yeller asks. "I don't know, I mean, he's already in custody! I cant arrest him while he's already in jail!" Cop says. "Get to work Alexander!" Michael yells. Yeller runs out and Vito follows him.

*Yeller is on his computer as Vito watches him. "You don't have to look at me like that, I'm working!" Yeller says. Vito doesn't say anything. "Do you want to know how I'm going to clear Michael's name?" Yeller asks. Vito doesn't say anything. "Well the Michael double has robbed every bank in town, except for one. I think we should go to the bank and wait for the double to show up. It could take a while, but it just might work. I already talked to Cop and he agreed to keep Michael's arrest quiet, so the double wont know about it. That way he will think he'll still need to frame Michael." Yeller says. Vito doesn't say anything. "You don't talk much, do you?" Yeller asks. Vito walks away.

*Yeller and Vito are now dressed as security guards at the bank. "If my hunch is correct, the fake Michael should be showing up soon. When we see the guy come in, we'll tackle him to the ground and force him to give up his identity." Yeller says. Vito nods. Someone who looks like Michael walks in. "Gotcha now you fraud!" Yeller yells. Yeller and Vito dive at him and begin beating him up! Yeller gets him in a choke hold while Vito gets ready to punch him. "Who are you?!" Yeller angrily asks. "I...I'm Michael!" He says. "Stop lying! Sock him Vito!" Yeller says. Vito punches him. "Vito! What da heck are you doin?! Don't listen to dat clown!" Michael says. "Vito! Don't give in to his manipulations! He is trying to feed off of your loyalty to the real Michael! Remember, the real Michael is in jail." Yeller says. "No you moron! I got out! Call your friend da cop and ask him!" He says. "Keep an eye on him." Yeller tells Vito. Yeller takes out his phone and makes a call. "Yeah, its Yeller. Some dude is here claiming to be Michael...huh huh...I see....oh, well thanks for the heads up you moron!" Yeller says before hanging up. "Cop says Michael was released on bail." Yeller says. Michael angrily glares at them. "Oh, uh, yeah, sorry about beating the crap out of you." Yeller says. "Did you find dat double yet?" Michael asks. "No, that's why we attacked you, we thought you were him! The guy should be striking at this bank anytime now, which is why you need to get lost!" Yeller says. "But I need to withdraw some cash!" Michael says. They hear a noise. "Alright! Everyone hide!" Yeller says. "Where?" Michael asks. "I got a perfect idea! Everyone behind that plant!" Yeller says. Yeller, Michael, and Vito all hide behind a plant. Someone walks in. "Who is it? Who is it? Is it da fake?" Michael asks. "I don't know, I cant tell. Okay, on three, we're gonna jump whoever that is. 1...2..." Before Yeller can finish, Michael and Vito run out from behind the plant and go charging at the person. "3." Yeller says before running after them. Michael comes face to face with the fake! "Its him!" Michael yells. The fake Michael punches Michael and tries to run for the door, but Vito jumps on his back. The fake tries to get Vito off, but Vito keeps a tight grip. The fake Michael finally manages to throw Vito off and run for the door, but Yeller throws a rock at him and knocks him out!

*Fake Michael begins to wake up and finds himself tied to a chair. Yeller, Michael, and Vito are standing over him. "Let me go!" Fake Michael says. "Sure, when Cop gets here and arrests your sorry butt." Yeller says. "Hey, you! Who you tink you are, impersonating me?" Michael asks. "Don't take it personally, I just needed a fall guy so that I could get away with taking all of that money." Fake Michael says. "Who are you anyways? And how do you look like Michael?" Yeller asks. "None of your business!" Fake Michael says. "I aint got no twin brother, I'll tell ya dat much." Michael says. "Well I doubt this guy coincidentally looks like you. Plastic surgery?" Yeller wonders. "Maybe he's wearing a mask!" Michael says. "Oh come on Mike, don't be ridiculous!" Yeller says. "I'm not being ridiculous! Its a real possibility!" Michael says. "Okay, fine. I'll prove to you that this guy is not wearing a mask." Yeller says. Yeller feels the fake's face. "Huh, this does feel a little unnatural." Yeller says. He feels around the fake's neck and finds a peel to a mask! "Are you kidding me?!" Yeller asks. "Told ya." Michael says. Yeller peels the mask off! "I cant believe it, Speed!" Yeller says. The fake Michael is revealed to be Speed! "Looks like you caught me!" Speed says. "Hey, aint this guy the dude who used to be on the news? Michael asks. "Is that all I was to you guys? A guy who used to be on the news?! I was your neighbor! Your friend! But you forgot about me! When I moved away to become a news reporter, you went on with life as if I never even existed!" Speed says. "You moved away?" Yeller asks. "That proves my point!" Speed says. "Why did you do dis?" Michael asks. "Because I got fired from the news station and I was in desperate need of money, so I thought the best way to get some would be to rob a bank and frame someone else for the crime. So I made this mask of your face and I put my plan into action." Speed says. "But why me? Why couldn't you make a Yeller mask? Or a Cop mask? Why did it have to be me?!" Michael angrily asks. "Because I always hated you, you got to be friends with Yeller while I was left out in the cold!" Speed says. Cop shows up. "Hey, I got your call. Hey, didn't this guy used to be a news reporter?" Cop asks. Speed sighs. "This is Speed, he used to be my neighbor, and he's the guy who framed Michael." Yeller says. "Funny, he doesn't look like Michael." Cop says. Yeller puts the mask on Speed. "Does he now?" Yeller asks. "Hey, that's cool! Where can I get one of these?" Cop asks. "Hate someone enough so that you want to make a mask of them and send them to jail." Speed says. Yeller takes the mask off him. "Alright officer, take dis dirtbag to da slammer." Michael says. "Yeah, sure, whatever." Cop says. Cop drags Speed off. "I might be able to get you a reduced sentence if you can teach me how to make one of these." Cop says as he's walking Speed off. "So, uh, since I helped catch your double, do I get a reward?" Yeller asks. "Dream on, Alexander." Michael says before walking off.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum