QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#581 QG 11-16-17

Go down

#581 QG 11-16-17 Empty #581 QG 11-16-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:17 pm

FANTASTIC HOSPITAL, BREAK ROOM
*Theo brews himself a cup of coffee, when he hears the door open behind him. He turns around, and sees Tina walk in. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here.” Tina notes. “No need to apologize. The break room is able to hold more than one person.” Theo notes. “Yes, of course, you’re right.” Tina says. “So, I take it you’re working today.” Theo says. “Yes, I am. But, my shift doesn’t actually start for another half hour.” Tina says. “So you decided to come and hang out in here?” Theo asks. “Yes, indeed. I could use a cup of coffee before my shift begins.” Tina notes. “Well, just so you know, you don’t have to worry about being on time today.” Theo says. “Why? If I’m not, Doctor Acerbi will have my head for it.” Tina says. “You didn’t hear?” Theo asks. “Hear what?” Tina asks. “Acerbi was arrested at the opening of Club Aqua last night for disturbing the peace.” Theo reveals. “Seriously? What did she do?” Tina asks. “I don’t know. I guess she crashed karaoke. I wasn’t actually there to see it happen. I was working the night shift last night. Actually, I’ve been here since last night.” Theo says. “Aren’t you tired?” Tina asks. “Very. Thankfully, my shift ends when yours starts, so I don’t have much time left. Going back to the previous topic, though, I’m a bit surprised you didn’t hear about Acerbi’s arrest. Actually, I had assumed that you were there to witness it.” Theo notes. “Why would you assume that?” Tina asks. “Victor Goo is the owner of Club Aqua, I thought you might’ve been there to support him. Unless...the two of you are still on bad terms.” Theo says. “Honestly? I don’t know where Victor and I stand.” Tina reveals.

KAYLIE'S ROOM ABOVE CLUB AQUA
*Kaylie is standing, buttoning up her shirt, as Bethany sits on the couch. “I’m sorry...” Bethany says. “Sorry for what? We were both willing participants. If anyone should be sorry, its me.” Kaylie says. “Why would you say that?” Bethany asks. “Because…I took advantage of your vulnerability.” Kaylie notes. “No you didn’t. I kissed you, remember?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, I remember. By the way, just to be clear, I’m not complaining about the kiss. I have missed you, SO much.” Kaylie says. “I’ve missed you, too.” Bethany says. “Do you regret what happened?” Kaylie asks. “Why would I? It felt right. For the first time in I don’t know how long, I felt right.” Bethany admits. “Really?” Kaylie asks. Bethany nods. “Really. Honestly, it should’ve been you from the beginning. You have treated me better than anyone I’ve ever been with, and I hate that I ruined things between us.” Bethany says. “Does...all of this mean that you want us to get back together?” Kaylie asks. “I don’t really know what I want. I thought I did. I thought that Alexios was the person I wanted to be with, but then he went and cheated on me with Serena…now...I don’t have a clue what I want. All I know is that I want you in my life, no matter what.” Bethany says. “I feel the same way. But, no matter what you decide, you need to figure out how you are going to handle things with Alexios.” Kaylie says. “What do you mean?” Bethany asks. “You need to figure out how you are going to tell him about what happened between us.” Kaylie says.

MYSTERIOUS BEDROOM
*Alexios and Serena are both lying in bed. Serena’s eyelids begin to flutter, and her eyes slowly open. Serena looks around, and sees that Alexios is lying next to her. “What the hell?” Serena wonders. Serena places her hand on Alexios, and slightly shakes him. “Hey, Alexios, wake up!” Serena says. Alexios’ eyes begin to open, and he notices Serena. “Serena...hey.” Alexios says. Alexios looks around, and notices that they are in bed. “What the hell are we doing in bed together?” Alexios asks. “I was hoping you could tell me. You don’t know?” Serena asks. “If I knew, I wouldn’t have asked you. Any idea how long I was out for?” Alexios asks. “No idea. I just woke up a few seconds ago, with this splitting headache.” Serena says. “Your head hurts, too, huh?” Alexios asks. “You have a headache?” Serena asks. Alexios nods. “Wait, I remember something.” Serena says. “What?” Alexios asks. “We were in Andy and Rebecca’s hotel room. Rebecca had just shot Brody in the leg, and she was questioning him about his boss. Brody told us that his boss was a woman, but before he could give her up, some sort of canister was tossed into the room, and that’s the last thing I remember.” Serena says. “That must’ve been Vivian’s backup plan, in case Brody didn’t go through with killing us.” Alexios says. “Must’ve been. What do you think they did with Andy and Rebecca? Do you think they are still alive?” Serena asks. “Probably. If Vivian was gonna kill anyone, it would be me.” Alexios notes. “Good point. You did kinda shove her out a window.” Serena says. “In self defense.” Alexios reminds her. “Yeah, I know. Crazy Viv is the one you should be reminding of that.” Serena says. “Believe me, if I see her, I’m gonna do exactly that.” Alexios says. Serena gets out of bed, and walks over to the door. She attempts to open it. “No dice. The door must be locked.” Serena says. “Let me see if I can bust it open. Step aside.” Alexios says. “This oughta be good.” Serena says. Serena steps aside, right before Alexios tackles the door. “Strike one.” Serena says, after Alexios fails to bust the door open. Alexios tackles the door once more, and fails again. “Strike two.” Serena says. Alexios tackles the door yet again. “Strike three, you are O-U-T, OUT!” Serena says. “This door isn’t gonna open. I don’t know what its made out of, but it isn’t cheap material.” Alexios notes. “So, I guess we just wait then, until Brody, or Vivian, or some other loon makes contact.” Serena says. “If you’re looking for a pass time, we could always try and figure out where we are.” Alexios says. “Okay. Well, I’m pretty certain that we aren’t at the hotel, anymore.” Serena says. “No, definitely not. This bedroom is pretty high class, it puts the hotel to shame.” Alexios notes. “Do you think this is Vivian’s house?” Serena asks. “I don’t know, maybe. There’s a window right over there. Maybe that will give us some clue.” Alexios says. Alexios walks over to the window, and looks out it. “Well?” Serena asks. “One thing is for certain, if you were thinking about escaping through this window, think again. Its a steep drop, right into a rough looking river.” Alexios says. “So, the window view doesn’t give you any clue of where we are?” Serena asks. “Not really. The interior of this room kinda makes me think that we are still in Italy.” Alexios says. “Okay, that’s something to go on, but where in Italy?” Serena wonders.

MYSTERIOUS BEDROOM #2
*Andy and Rebecca are both lying in bed, unconscious. Andy opens his eyes, and turns over to Rebecca. “Oh my god. Rebecca? Can you hear me? Its me, honey! Can you open your eyes?” Andy asks her. Rebecca begins to open her eyes. “Thank god.” Andy says. “Good morning.” Rebecca says. “Believe me, I wish it was. I don’t think we are waking up from some nap.” Andy says. “Right, I remember now. Somebody through a canister into the hotel room when I was questioning Brody. He was just about to identify his boss.” Rebecca notes. “When his boss decided to shut him up.” Andy says. Rebecca looks around the room. “Well, I’ve gotta hand it to Vivian or whoever is behind this, at least they didn’t stash us in some dungeon. The bed is comfortable, and the room is upscale. I just wish we weren’t reluctant guests.” Rebecca says. “Reluctant guests is one word for it.” Andy says. “Do you have any idea where Alexios or Serena are?” Andy asks. “I haven’t seen them since the incident at the hotel.” Andy says. “Oh no.” Rebecca says. “Do you think something happened to them?” Andy asks. “Well, if Vivian is involved, like we suspect, then it is very possible that she decided to take her revenge on Alexios for “killing” her last year.” Rebecca says. “Try to stay positive, and remember, wherever Alexios and Serena are, we are gonna find them.” Andy says. “The best way to find them would be to get out of this room.” Rebecca says, as she gets out of bed, and walks towards the door. Rebecca attempts to open the door. “Its not opening.” Rebecca says. “Want me to try and break it open?” Andy asks. “There is no point in trying. I recognize the type of material the door is made out of. The only way to open it would be to unlock it.” Rebecca says. “So, it looks like we are trapped until our host decides to show herself.” Andy says. “Looks that way...Andy, I wasn’t gonna say anything at first because I thought I was imagining it, but the more I look around this room, the more I find it to be familiar.” Rebecca says. “I thought the same thing, like I’ve been here before.” Andy says. “Do you think we have?” Rebecca asks. “I don’t know. I’m thinking back, trying to place it, but I’m not having any luck so far.” Andy says. “Maybe not, but I might’ve.” Rebecca says. “Do you know where we are?” Andy asks. “Do you remember a few years ago, when Andre drugged you with that poison, and he lured you to him using the cure as a bargaining chip?” Rebecca asks. “How could I forget? He lured me all the way to Stanpatos Isle, dangling the hope of being cured in front of me, and then when I got there, he tried to manipulate me into taking some kind of suicide drug. That was also when we found Josephine alive, and being kept prisoner in the lab underneath the villa.” Andy remembers. “Right. If you think back, then you’ll remember that Andre kept you in a bedroom, much like this one.” Rebecca notes. “I think I see what you’re getting at.” Andy says. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say we were being kept prisoner on Stanpatos Isle.” Rebecca reveals!

VIVIAN'S OFFICE
*Vivian is listening to opera, when Brody barges into her office. “What do you want, Brody? I’m trying to enjoy my quiet time.” Vivian says. Brody takes the remote, and turns off the music. “Your quiet time is going to have to wait. What the hell happened back at the hotel?” Brody asks. “You’re going to have to be a tad more specific.” Vivian says. “Your crew gassed everyone, including me!” Brody says. “Ah yes, that. It was a necessary evil.” Vivian says. “You didn’t think I was going to get the job done?” Brody asks. “Actually, I knew you weren’t going to get the job done. You see, I never intended on you actually killing those four pests. I knew that you would be far too busy talking them to death to actually take action, which is why I decided it would be best to use you as a diversion. I sent you in to go after the Scooby Doo gang, so that they wouldn’t be expecting my team of operatives.” Vivian says. “Well because of your scheme to use me as a diversion, I was shot!” Brody yells. “Only in the leg. Besides, from what I’ve heard, my doctors did a lovely job treating you. In fact, I hear that you are going to make a full recovery.” Vivian says. “Quit talking as if you were doing me a favor. You OWED me!” Brody yells. “Let me make something clear, Mr. McKay, I don’t owe anyone, especially not bottom feeding thugs such as yourself. I merely treated you because you are still of use to me.” Vivian says. “And what happens when I’m not, hm? What then?” Brody asks. “Once you have completed all of your tasks for me, I will give you your final payment, and send you on your way to a secure location.” Vivian says. “Would that secure location happen to be six feet beneath the ground?” Brody asks. Vivian laughs. “You think I’m gonna kill you?” Vivian asks. “Really, Viv, I wouldn’t put it past you.” Brody says. “Okay, one, don’t under any circumstances EVER call me “Viv”, and two, I value you good help, and suffice to say, you do have your uses, surprising though it may be. That is why as long as you remain on my good side, I will never kill you.” Vivian says. “Yes, instead, I’ll just be on your leash for the rest of my life.” Brody says. “Would you prefer to be dead?” Vivian asks. “I’d prefer it if I had never met you at all!” Brody says. “We all have regrets, don’t we? One of mine being that I didn’t kill you after you failed me the first time. But, I suppose there is still plenty of time left for that to happen, especially if you screw up again.” Vivian says. “You are insane.” Brody says. “I prefer the term “driven”, but if you’d like to incorrectly diagnose me, far be it from me to take away your god given right to have an opinion.” Vivian says. “Enough chit chat, I want to get this over with.” Brody says. “For once, you and I are in agreement. The less time I am forced to spend in your presence, the better.” Vivian says. “What do you want to do about the hostages?” Brody asks. “Hostages? They aren’t hostages! They are simply guests in my lovely home.” Vivian says. “This isn’t even your island!” Brody points out. “No one else was using it.” Vivian notes. “Okay, I apologize. Let me rephrase that. What do you want to do about the guests?” Brody asks. “Well, I could simply shoot all four of them in the stomach, and watch as they bleed out very slowly and very painfully. But, that would be kind of anticlimatic, don’t you think?” Vivian asks. “Damn it, Vivian! We cant keep them here forever!” Brody yells. “We will keep them here for as long as I say so. I don’t want to keep reminding you of this, Brody, but I am the one calling the shots, not you. I decide who dies, and when they die, and any other opinions on those particular topics are irrelevant.” Vivian says. “What are you planning?” Brody asks. “A party, and everyone in the house is invited. Even you, Brody!” Vivian says. “Gee, I’m honored.” Brody sarcastically says. “You should be. Realistically, I should’ve killed you and incinerated your worthless corpse months ago. But, no one has ever accused me of being cold hearted.” Vivian says. “In what universe?” Brody asks. “In order for this to go the way I want it to, I am going to need your help.” Vivian says. “I’m listening.” Brody says.

FANTASTIC HOSPITAL, BREAK ROOM
*Theo and Tina sit down. “Victor claims that after V.J’s death, he had some sort of spiritual awakening.” Tina says. “That sounds plausible. The death of a loved one has different effects on people.” Theo notes. “Well, at first, Victor was being absolutely cruel. He blamed Rebecca for what happened to V.J, and the things he said to her...they were so uncalled for. They were so malicious!” Tina says. “Why would Victor talk that way to Rebecca if he had some sort of spiritual awakening?” Theo asks. “Well, the so called awakening happened after the funeral, more specifically, after Victor was kicked out of the funeral. I probably shouldn’t get into the specifics beyond that, it isn’t my place to do so. But, he claims that now, he wants to try and do better, to be nicer to other people.” Tina says. “Do you believe him?” Theo asks. “He seemed sincere, but, its a lot more complicated than that! I grew up with two parents, and neither one of them was named Victor Goo. I had a father who was kind, loving, generous...he was my idol.” Tina says. “I think I understand. You feel like if you embrace Victor as your father, you would be betraying your other father.” Theo says. “He isn’t my other father, he IS my father, and I just cant see Victor comparing.” Tina says. “Victor doesn’t need to compare, and, believe it or not, it isn’t uncommon to find someone with more than two parents. If you were to let Victor into your life, you wouldn’t have to denounce the man who raised you. They can both be your father in your eyes.” Theo says. “Do...do you think I should forgive Victor and let him into my life?” Tina asks. “I think that if a person truly tries to change, they are deserving of forgiveness. Do you believe that Victor really wants to change?” Theo asks. “I…I think so.” Tina says. “Then maybe you should consider letting him into your life.” Theo says. Tina sighs. “Thank you for the talk.” Tina says. “Anytime. I hope I was able to help give you clarity.” Theo says. “You definitely helped. Anyway, my shift is about to start. I should get down to the lab.” Tina says. Theo nods. “I’m glad I was able to help. I hope things work out for you.” Theo says. Tina smiles. “Thank you.” Tina says, before standing up, and walking out.

KAYLIE'S ROOM ABOVE CLUB AQUA
*”Why should I tell Alexios anything? I don’t owe him an explanation. If anything, he owes ME one.” Bethany says. “Bethany, you and Alexios are STILL a couple. You’re gonna have to tell him.” Kaylie says. “Like I said, I don’t owe him anything, and the second he steps foot back in Fantastic, I’m gonna tell him that.” Bethany says. “So, you are just gonna fail to mention that while he was gone, you hooked up with someone else, a woman?” Kaylie asks. “Its not like I cheated on him!” Bethany says. “Actually, its a lot like that. As far as Alexios knows, the two of you are still in a relationship.” Kaylie says. “Don’t worry, as soon as he comes back, I plan on setting him straight.” Bethany says. “That doesn’t change the fact that you never broke up with Alexios, which means you DID in fact cheat on him!” Kaylie says. “Which I never would’ve done if he hadn’t cheated on me first!” Bethany yells. “Good to know.” Kaylie says. “Oh...I-I didn’t mean it like that.” Bethany says. Kaylie forces a smile. “You have a lot to figure out.” Kaylie says. “Kay, I’m sorry.” Bethany says. “You should be. You come in here, toying with my feelings by acting like you still love me, and then, after we sleep together, you tell me that it never would’ve happened if Alexios didn’t cheat on you!” Kaylie yells. “Because I wouldn’t have cheated on him first, that’s what I meant!” Bethany says. “Really? Are you sure that this isn’t your way of getting back at him for what he did?” Kaylie asks. “What? No! I wouldn’t use you like that! You KNOW that!” Bethany argues. “I don’t know anything for sure.” Kaylie says. “I...I should probably go. I’ll...I’ll see you around.” Bethany says. “Maybe.” Kaylie responds. Bethany runs to the door, and takes one last look at Kaylie before walking out. Once Bethany is gone, Kaylie walks towards the door, as if to chase after her, but stops. Outside the door, Bethany stands there for a moment, before walking off.

VIVIAN'S OFFICE, STANPATOS ISLE
*”Are you clear on what it is you have to do?” Vivian asks Brody. “Not quite. Obviously I am clear on what you want me to do with Alexios and Serena Masters, but I didn’t hear you mention Andy or Rebecca.” Brody says. “I didn’t, did I?” Vivian asks. “What do you want me to do with them?” Brody asks. “You are going to do nothing with Andy and Rebecca. I have someone else handling them.” Vivian says. “Who? One of the guards?” Brody asks. Vivian smiles. “No, the person tending to them is someone that they will both recognize.” Vivian says. “I wasn’t aware someone else besides you, me, the guests, and the guards were on the island.” Brody says. “Well, you’ve been wrong before. Someone else IS here, and he is going to be the one handling Andy and Rebecca for the duration of their stay. As for Alexios and his lady friend, I am leaving them to you. Do you think you can handle them this time? Or are you worried you may catch another bullet?” Vivian asks. “I’ll deal with them.” Brody says. “See that you do, and try not to make a mess of things again.” Vivian says. “I’ll see you soon.” Brody says, before walking out. Once Brody is out of the room, Vivian rolls her eyes. “What an idiot.” Vivian mutters.

ALEXIOS AND SERENA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*”I really have no idea where we could be.” Alexios says. “Do you think its one of your family’s properties?” Serena asks. “Its possible, but all Stanpatos owned properties are heavily guarded, I don’t see how Vivian would be able to waltz into the building and take over.” Alexios says. “Why? That’s what Lysandros did to my family’s castle in Greece.” Serena notes. “Yeah, but Lysandros and Vivian are two different people. As much as I hate your uncle, he is a master strategist, so he probably had his takeover planned down to the letter. Vivian...she isn’t gonna take the time to come up with some grand plan. She is gonna do the first thing that comes to her mind, no matter how stupid or reckless it might be.” Alexios says. “I cant say whether you are right or not, because I know next to nothing about Vivian Stanpatos, other than the fact that she tried to kill you.” Serena says. “She not only tried to kill me, but she murdered my father, HER father. Yeah, I know, she didn’t technically kill him, but if she had called an ambulance for him, he might still be alive today, but instead, she took advantage of his vulnerable state in order to force him into signing over all of his assets to her, and what does she do after that? She just leaves him to die, and I’m pretty sure that part of her bargain was that she would get him help if he signed everything over to her, otherwise, he never would’ve agreed to it.” Alexios says. “What a psycho...makes you wonder what she might do to us, if she was capable of doing that to her own father.” Serena says. “I don’t know what she has planned for us, but I promise you, I’m gonna do everything in my power to get us out of this jam, safe and alive.” Alexios says. Serena smiles. A moment later, the door opens, and Brody, followed by two guards holding guns, walk in. “Hello friends, did you have a nice nap?” Brody asks. “Oh boy, you’re still alive?” Alexios asks. “Sorry to disappoint, but the bullet wound wasn’t serious. I’m going to be just fine.” Brody says. “Not if you keep up these silly games. The only way you are leaving this is in a body bag, if you don’t let us go. Same goes for your crazy boss, and you can tell her I said that.” Alexios says. “Why not tell her yourself? She wants to see you.” Brody says!

ANDY AND REBECCA'S BEDROOM, STANPATOS ISLE
*”Stanpatos Isle...wow, its been years since I’ve been here. I think...the last time was when Claudia and Andre kidnapped Sabrina, when she was a baby.” Andy says. “Yeah, it has been a long time.” Rebecca says. “Why would Vivian take us here? Doesn’t Andre own the island?” Andy asks. “As far as I know he does. I signed over all Stanpatos properties to Alexios after our father died, and I think he put them under the ownership of Stanpatos Enterprise. So, once Andre took over the company, he should’ve also taken ownership of the properties.” Rebecca says. “It would make sense that Vivian would come to the island, now. With Andre in Fantastic, and Claudia still in prison, that meant that the house was empty.” Andy says. “Empty except for the guards. I wonder how Vivian managed to worm her way by the guards.” Rebecca says. “Are you sure there are guards? Maybe Andre doesn’t care enough about the property to keep it guarded.” Andy says. “Well, even if Andre fired the guards, I doubt he deactivated the security system that is installed in the villa, unless Vivian somehow avoided detection.” Rebecca says. “Maybe she found a way to deactivate the system.” Andy suggests. “Hopefully she didn’t hijack the system, because if she did, that could be a problem for when we try to escape.” Rebecca says. “Even if it is a problem, I’m sure we’ll find a way to overcome it.” Andy says. “What makes you so sure?” Rebecca asks. “I’m sure because I know from experience that when we are together, we are unstoppable. Nothing can stand in our way. Not some stupid security system, not my psychotic Scottish cousin, and not your even more psychotic sister. We are going to beat all of them, mark my words.” Andy says. Rebecca smiles. At that moment, the door knob can be heard turning. “Someone is coming in.” Andy realizes. The door opens, and Rebecca gasps when she sees who enters the room. “Oh my god!” A shocked Rebecca says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum