QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#580 QG 11-15-17

Go down

#580 QG 11-15-17 Empty #580 QG 11-15-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:15 pm

CLUB AQUA
*Victor is checking in with one of his employees, when he notices Tina walk in. “Sorry, my daughter just came in. I’ll be back in a minute.” Victor tells the employee. Victor walks over to Tina. “Hey, what are you doing here?” Victor asks. “Oh, I just came to grab a bite to eat. You do serve lunch, right?” Tina asks. Victor nods. “We serve everything. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, you name it.” Victor says. “Oh, okay. Listen, um, I’m really sorry that I didn’t make it to the opening night.” Tina says. “Its fine. To be completely honest, I wasn’t expecting you.” Victor says. “Just to be clear, the reason I didn’t come was because I was working.” Tina points out. “Oh.” Victor says. “Why did you think I wasn’t here?” Tina asks. “Well, the last time you and I saw each other was at V.J’s funeral, when I made a big scene.” Victor says. “Right...” Tina says, feeling the awkwardness. “I understand why you don’t want anything to do with me. I was a huge jerk.” Victor says. “Was? Has something changed?” Tina asks. “There have been some new developments.” Victor notes. “What kind?” Tina asks. “I’ll tell you all about it, if you will permit me to join you for lunch. It doesn’t have to be a father-daughter thing, it can just be two people sitting down to talk, if that is alright with you.” Victor says. Tina sighs. “Sure, okay.” Tina says. “Great.” Victor says.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Kristina rushes into her room, and quickly jumps into bed. A moment later, Maria walks in. “Good afternoon, Miss Cat, how are you feeling?” Maria asks. “Mrs Goo. I’m married.” Kristina corrects Maria. “Sorry, Mrs Goo. Again, how are you feeling?” Maria asks. “What? You mean after your goon forced me down onto the bed and then drugged me? Peachy.” Kristina sarcastically says. “He wasn’t a goon, Mrs Goo. He was a trained orderly who’s job it is to keep patients in line.” Maria says. “I wasn’t out of line, Doctor.” Kristina tells her. “You were growing increasingly hostile! I was worried that you would be a danger to myself, another staff member, or maybe even yourself! Sedating you was the only option that I had!” Maria yells. “That is BULL and you know it!” Kristina yells. “You need to relax. The last thing you want is a repeat of last night.” Maria says. “So you’re threatening me, now? Wow, your bedside manner needs some work, lady.” Kristina says. “I am merely reminding you of what happened in order to keep you calm. Believe me, I don’t want to sedate you anymore than you want to be sedated, but sometimes, it is a necessary evil.” Maria says. “Why don’t you try selling that story to someone who doesn’t know your little clinic here is crooked?” Kristina asks. “Excuse me?” An offended Maria says. “Oh come on! Did you really think I wouldn’t figure it out? I think its pretty obvious that Brady isn’t the one who checked me into this place, which means someone else is probably footing the bill. So, who is it? Who would go through all of this trouble to have my body transported here, and to have me resurrected?” Kristina asks.

KAYLIE'S ROOM ABOVE CLUB AQUA
*”I don’t get what happened! You made it sound like you and Alexios were so happy!” Kaylie points out. “I thought we were...but I don’t think Alexios was as happy as I was.” Bethany notes. “Okay. Sit down and tell me what happened.” Kaylie says. She and Bethany sit down on the couch. “So, do you remember how I told you that Alexios was out of town?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, you mentioned it last night.” Kaylie notes. “Well, I’ve only talked to Alexios over text, and each time, it was just a good morning, good night kind of text. So, I called Alexios this morning to talk to him, but his phone was off, so, I asked his brother to find out where Alexios was staying, and what room he was staying in so that I could call the room.” Bethany says. “And?” Kaylie asks. “He...he is sharing a room with another woman!” Bethany cries. “Oh my god. Do...do you think he’s cheating on you?” Kaylie asks. “What other explanation could there be? He’s sharing a room with another woman, he doesn’t even MENTION to me that this other woman is in Italy with him, which means he probably didn’t WANT me to know!” Bethany says. “Do you know the other woman?” Kaylie asks. “Yeah, her name is Serena Masters.” Bethany says. “Why does that name sound familiar?” Kaylie asks. “She was going to marry that detective who was killed in the line of duty, V.J Goo.” Bethany tells her. “Oh. Well, from what I’ve heard, Serena was devastated over what happened to V.J. Do you really think that she would move on so quickly?” Kaylie asks. “I don’t think she did move on. I think the affair has been going on even before V.J died.” Bethany says. “That...would mean that Serena was cheating on V.J.” Kaylie says. “It wouldn’t surprise me! It wasn’t that long ago where Serena was stringing two men along at the same time, and one of those men got killed because of his feelings for her! Whatever...I don’t care about Serena or V.J, what I don’t understand is how Alexios could do this to me! What did I do that would make him hurt me like this?” Bethany asks. “Nothing! Nothing you could’ve possibly done could justify what Alexios did.” Kaylie says. “I should’ve seen the red flags, you know. The first time I met Alexios, we had a one night stand while he was with another woman, so this isn’t his first time! It probably won’t be his last, either!” Bethany says. “You probably just wanted to see the best in him. It happens.” Kaylie says. “I just cant believe what a huge mistake I made, thinking that he wouldn’t do it to me because he really, REALLY cared about me. What an idiot I was. But, I guess I deserved it, huh? I knew Alexios was in a relationship when we first got together, but I didn’t care.” Bethany says. “Hey, Bethany, look at me! You did NOT deserve this! Do you hear me? You are a beautiful, kind, hilarious woman, and any man would be lucky to have you.” Kaylie says. “I really did care about him. I still do! I...I just don’t understand how he could hurt me like this, and you know what the worst part is? I bet he is with that bit right now.” Bethany says.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOTEL ROOM, ITALY
*Brody holds Alexios at gunpoint. “Sorry, is this a private party?” Brody asks. “Yeah, that’s real smart, Brody. Just stand in the hallway holding a gun, no one will notice.” Alexios sarcastically says. “No one will, because I made sure that all of the other people staying in the hotel were kicked out. After all, I couldn’t have any witnesses, now could I?” Brody asks. “Who pulled those strings for you, huh? Cause I doubt you were able to do that on your own. Did my sister Vivian take care of it for you?” Alexios asks. “Shut up and turn around, or I will put a nice decorative hole in your chest.” Brody says. Alexios turns around, and Brody wraps one arm around Alexios, while using the other one to aim a gun at his head. Once Brody can see into the hotel room, he sees that Rebecca and Andy both have their guns drawn, while Serena stands off to the side. “Nice try, but no cigar I’m afraid. Put your guns down.” Brody orders. Andy and Rebecca ignore him. “DO IT, or the three of you will have the privilege to watch Alexios die.” Brody says. “I cant get a clear shot.” Andy whispers to Rebecca. “Its alright. Stand down.” Rebecca tells him. Andy and Rebecca both drop their guns to the floor. “Kick them over.” Brody orders. At the same time, Andy and Rebecca kick their guns over to Brody. “Very good. By the way, I’m getting kinda tired of this loser, you can have him back.” Brody says, as he tosses Alexios towards them. “Are you alright?” Serena asks Alexios. “Yeah, I’m fine. Old Brody’s bark is a lot scarier than his bite.” Alexios says. “Serena Masters, right?” Brody asks. “What’s it to you?” Serena asks. “Well, I don’t think you and I have ever been properly introduced! I’m surprised we haven’t met sooner, especially since we have so many people in common. One of which being V.J. By the way, I heard he kicked the bucket. I wish I could say I’m sorry, but in all honesty, if I had my way, he would’ve been dead two years ago.” Brody says. “Back off!” Alexios demands. “But, it doesn’t look like it took you very long to find a new knight in shining armor. What’s the matter, Alexios? You get tired of Bethany already, so you decided to try Serena on for size? I cant say I blame you, Bethany was always pretty insufferable. But, she was easy on the eyes. That’s about the only good quality she had.” Brody says. “That’s one more than you. And for the record, Bethany and I are fine.” Alexios says. “Then where is she? Bethany? Are you here? Bethany? Come out come out wherever you are!” Brody calls out. Brody turns towards Alexios. “Gee, I don’t think she’s here. Trouble in paradise for the happy couple?” Brody asks. “Like I said, Bethany and I are doing just fine, not that its any of your business.” Alexios says. “What are you doing here, Brody?” Andy asks. “Why hello cousin Andy! Its nice to finally see you again! The last two times I was in Fantastic, I think I just barely missed you! Its nice to finally be in the same room as you and your beautiful wife again.” Brody says. “Wow, you think you are just so damn charming, don’t you?” Serena asks. “I’d like to think so.” Brody says. “Just because you have an accent and good vocabulary, doesn’t make you charming. Everyone knows that you are hideous on the inside, which is why no one likes you.” Serena says. “Oh wow, such fire! Its no wonder that V.J chose you to be his fiancee, after Maya died, of course. She’s a keeper, Alexios!” Brody says. “Okay, enough games!” Rebecca barks. “Hello Rebecca. Long time no see.” Brody says. “Who do you answer to?” Rebecca asks. “No one, I work alone.” Brody says. “Don’t lie to me! I know that someone paid you to kidnap Silvia, and I want to know who it was!” Rebecca yells. “No clue what you are talking about. Do you guys know what she is talking about, or does she always ramble like this?” Brody asks. “You mean like you’re doing? You came here for a reason, but so far, all you’ve done has thrown some shade at us. It might’ve been cute in the beginning, but its getting kinda old, like your stale insults.” Serena says. “You’re right, I’ve wasted too much time, already. And you’re right, I did come here for a reason.” Brody says. “I’m pretty sure I can figure out that reason. Vivian sent you to kill us, but, you are so obsessed with talking your enemies to death that you cant get the job done.” Alexios says. “You don’t think so?” Brody asks. “Honestly? No. But you’ve always been a huge wimp, I think that’s something everyone can agree on.” Alexios says. “I don’t think Alexios should be provoking him.” Andy whispers to Rebecca. “I think Alexios knows what he is doing.” Rebecca whispers back. “You think I’m a wimp, do you?” Brody asks. “Absolutely.” Alexios says. “Well what about you?! I went to prison because I went to your house and pulled a gun on you, because you tried to have me killed first, but you couldn’t even be bothered to confess! Instead, you and Bethany continued your lives of luxury while I was stuck in Jermaine!” Brody yells. “What’s the big deal? You broke out two months later, and you’ve been on the run ever since!” Alexios points out. “You think its been smooth sailing? Before I escaped Fantastic last year, I was shot! I nearly died!” Brody yells. “You know, statistics show that when a bad guy is shot, its usually because they were waving a gun around first.” Alexios says. “Every single hardship I have faced over the last year has been a result of you or your miserable family!” Brody yells. “Yet you are working for my demented sister, the evil queen herself!” Alexios says. “Out of all four of you, you are the one I want dead the most.” Brody notes. “Then what are you waiting for? Shoot me. You won’t.” Alexios says. “Alexios, don’t.” Serena says. “Don’t defend him, Serena. If Alexios wants to play big man, let him.” Brody says. Brody aims his gun at Alexios. “I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time. Sayonara, old friend.” Brody says. Brody goes to pull the trigger, but before he can, Andy rushes towards Brody and tackles him!

CLUB AQUA
*Victor and Tina are sitting at a table. “Fair warning, the story I am about to tell you is going to sound crazy.” Victor warns her. “I’m listening.” Tina says. “After I was kicked out of the funeral, I went back to the church when everyone had left. I wanted to say a private goodbye, since I wasn’t able to do so at the funeral. While I was sitting there, V.J walked in.” Victor says. “That’s...that’s impossible. V.J is dead...right?” Tina asks. “Unfortunately, yes, he is dead. I’m still not sure what it was, a hallucination, or a ghost...but I saw him, and he helped me realize how cruel I had been, not just after his death, but ever since I was a teenager in boarding school. That’s when I became the man that I was. I needed to be cruel and heartless in order to fit in.” Victor says. “I had no idea.” Tina says. “You aren’t the only one. I’ve never told anyone that. Look, the bottom line is that I know I was a jerk, and I’m ready to try and be better. Buying this place and resurrecting Club Aqua was part of that new start. I needed something else to keep me busy, besides my job as District Attorney. Besides, Club Aqua was such an important part of Fantastic City history, it never should’ve been closed down in the first place.” Victor says. “I’m glad that you have finally seen the error of your ways.” Tina says. “Now that I’ve turned over a new leaf, or at least am trying to, I was hoping that I might be able to work on my relationship with you. I know that you don’t want anything to do with me, and for good reason. But, I want you to know that my love for my children trumps everything, and you are my daughter, in my eyes, even if I didn’t raise you from birth like I did my other three children. You are just as important to me as V.J, Brady, and Ciara.” Victor says. “I...I cant say anything definitive right now, but what I can tell you is that I can see you are really trying to change. But, as for forming a relationship with you, I can’t say for certain what I want right now. I cant just erase my parents...the people who raised me, and accept you as my father.” Tina says. “I’m not asking you to. I’m just asking you to give me a chance. Give me a chance to be a father to you.” Victor says. “I need some time to think.” Tina says. “Okay, I understand.” Victor says. “I’m...I’m gonna go. Oh, but, um, before I do, how’s Brady? I heard that he checked into rehab.” Tina says. “He’s doing better. I just came back from Boston, where the rehab is located. He said that his doctor told him he should be able to come back, soon.” Victor says. “That’s good...” Tina says. “When Brady comes back, he is going to need his family’s support. It is going to be a difficult adjustment, coming back here, being forced to cope with Kristina’s death, and not being able to rely on alcohol.” Victor says. “I, um, think I see what you are getting at, and I really don’t think it is a good idea for me to be a part of that support system. Sure, Brady might be my half brother, but the last time we talked to each other...we were kissing.” Tina notes. “That was a horrible misunderstanding. I know it might be awkward, but I’m confident you’ll be able to form a bond with Brady, and Ciara, and, hopefully...me.” Victor says. Tina awkwardly smiles. “I’ll see you around.” Tina says, before standing up, and walking out.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*”Rather than asking so many questions, you should instead focus on your recovery.” Maria tells Kristina. “Oh, I see, so you don’t want to tell me who had me brought here.” Kristina says. “Its not that, I’m only concerned about your recovery.” Maria says. “There is NO recovery! I am the wife of a PI, Doc, I’m no sucker! I know that I’m being held prisoner.” Kristina says. “I have no idea what you are talking about.” Maria says. “Sure you don’t, just like the sky is green.” Kristina says. “Are you suggesting that I’m lying?” Maria asks. “No, I’m flat out accusing you.” Kristina says. Maria chuckles. “I’m sorry you seem to think that I have nefarious purposes, but I am just doing my job.” Maria says. “Which is?” Kristina asks. “To help you recover.” Maria says. “Bull.” Kristina argues. “I’m not going to stand here and argue with you. If you want to believe that I am out to hurt you, it is your right to do so.” Maria says. “You’re damn right it is. Now please, get out.” Kristina orders. “Fine.” Maria says. “Just like that?” Kristina asks. “Just like that. I’ll check in with you later, when you are calmer. But, for now, have a nice day.” Maria says. “Bye Felicia.” Kristina says, as Maria walks out. Kristina sighs. “I have to figure out a way to get out of here.” Kristina says.

KAYLIE'S ROOM ABOVE CLUB AQUA
*”Can I get you anything? Water? Coffee?” Kaylie asks. “Coffee is the last thing I need, I’m worked up enough.” Bethany says. “I’m sorry you are going through this.” Kaylie says. “Don’t be sorry, you didn’t do anything. You never would’ve done something like this to me.” Bethany says. “You’re right, I wouldn’t.” Kaylie says. “That’s just it. Every relationship I’ve been in after you has been a fail, and I’m not saying it was always the guy’s fault. I have had my fair share of screw ups. I just...I don’t understand why I cant just be happy. That is all I have ever wanted.” Bethany says. “I know, and if anyone deserves to be happy, its you.” Kaylie says. “I wouldn’t go that far. I’m no saint.” Bethany notes. “You’ve made mistakes, we all have.” Kaylie notes. “Yeah, except my mistakes are colossal. Did you know that I was arrested last year for arms trafficking?” Bethany asks. “What?!” A shocked Kaylie asks. “Its true.” Bethany admits. “How...how did you get involved in such a nasty business?” Kaylie asks. “My ex was involved in a lot of illegal businesses, and arms trafficking was one of them. Long story short, he offered me a job in his organization, and me being the idiot that I am, accepted it. Eventually, I realized what a big mistake I made, but Brody, my ex, wouldn’t let me walk away.” Bethany says. “How were you caught?” Kaylie asks. “My ex was arrested, and he gave me up. I was arrested, I plead guilty, and I was sentenced to ten years in prison.” Bethany says. “How...how did you get out? It hasn’t even been close to ten years.” Kaylie notes. “I spent a night at the prison, but Alexios came to see me the next day and told me that the governor gave me a pardon.” Bethany says. “For what reason?” Kaylie asks. “Alexios has powerful friends, so he pulled some strings, which is a good thing, because I remember my cellmate really looked like she wanted to kill me. I don’t think I would’ve lasted another night in there. Anyway, the point I’m trying to make is that the mistakes I’ve made...they are bigger than the mistakes an average person makes.” Bethany notes. “You did make a huge mistake by accepting that job offer from your ex, and, as a police officer, I think you deserve to spend the next decade in prison for what you did.” Kaylie says. Bethany nods. “But, as someone who knows you, the REAL you, I don’t see your mistakes, I just see you, and as far as I’m concerned, you are perfect just the way you are.” Kaylie says. “You’re just saying that to make me feel better.” Bethany says. “I want to make you feel better, but that’s not the reason I’m saying this. I mean every word of it. In my eyes, you are perfect, you always have been, and you probably always will be.” Kaylie says. “That’s not what you thought when you broke up with me.” Bethany says. “My problem was never with you, Beth! It was just that...I didn’t like that I couldn’t be open about who I was and who I was dating!” Kaylie says. “Because I didn’t want anyone to know. If I had just been honest with everyone else about my relationship with you...we would probably still be together.” Bethany says. “There is no way of knowing that for sure.” Kaylie says. “I’m pretty sure that’s the case! You were the only person on this god forsaken planet who ever truly understood me, and, if things had worked out, I never would’ve hooked up with Brody and been pulled into his dirty business, I never would’ve met Alexios, and he never would’ve been able to hurt me. My life would be a lot different if I had just been open with everyone about how much I loved you.” Bethany admits. “Maybe things would have been different, but there is no point in speculating.” Kaylie says. Bethany looks into Kaylie’s eyes. “I don’t want to speculate.” Bethany says, before pulling Kaylie into a kiss! Kaylie pulls away from Bethany. “Woah, what are you doing?” Kaylie asks. “I...I just want to be with you.” Bethany says. “What about Alexios?” Kaylie asks. “I’m done with Alexios. You’re the only person I want.” Bethany admits. Bethany pulls Kaylie into another kiss, and the two begin to make out. After a few moments, they end up falling back onto the couch, still kissing.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOTEL ROOM
*Andy pushes Brody up against the wall, and goes to punch him, but Brody blocks the punch. Andy throws another punch, and this time, hits Brody in the face. Brody then punches Andy in the gut, causing Andy to bend over in pain. Brody tosses Andy off of him, and then aims his gun in Andy’s direction. Before Brody can fire a shot, a gunshot can be heard, and Brody is shot in the leg! Brody drops to the floor in pain. Once Brody is on the floor, Andy runs over and takes his gun away from him. Andy turns around, and sees that Rebecca was the one who fired the shot. “Wait a minute, how did you get a gun? You kicked yours over to Brody.” Andy notes. “I had a spare one strapped to my ankle.” Rebecca reveals. “Nice.” Alexios praises. “You’re not going to get away with this! You are going to pay, all of you!” Brody yells. Rebecca walks over to him, and kneels down in front of him. “No, the only person who is going to pay is you. You kidnapped Silvia Miller, and I know you were planning on kidnapping my daughter, and those are only your most recent crimes. The way I see it, you are going to prison for a very, very long time.” Rebecca says. “We’ll see about that.” Brody says. “Do you really think you are gonna skate on these charges? You are going to spend the rest of your life locked up!” Serena tells him. “Unless you cooperate with us.” Rebecca adds. “Are you saying there is a chance I could be released?” Brody asks. “Eventually, but only if you help us with our investigation. Believe it or not, I couldn’t care less about you. You are a low life scoundrel that would sell your soul for a nickel, but I know you aren’t the one calling the shots. Someone sent you to kidnap Silvia Miller last spring, just like someone sent you to kill the four of us so that we wouldn’t get any closer to the truth.” Rebecca says. “How do you know any of this?” Brody asks. “Because someone made a very large deposit into your bank account on the day Silvia was kidnapped! I’d imagine the rest of the money was going to come later, but since you never finished the job, you didn’t get paid. So, who is it, Brody? Who hired you to commit all of these heinous crimes?” Rebecca asks. “Was it Vivian?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know who that is.” Brody lies. “The hell you don’t.” Alexios says. “Look, I don’t have to tell you people anything!” Brody yells. “Not even for a deal?” Andy asks. “You and I both know that you don’t have the power to provide me with a deal, so I don’t know why we are even negotiating this. You cant give me what I want, so I’m not going to say a word!” Brody says. Rebecca aims her gun at Brody. “But I have ways of making you talk. Tell me what I want to know, or you risk me blowing your head off. Do you want to give your life to protect your boss?” Rebecca asks. “I’m gonna die either way. If I give her up, I’m basically signing my own death certificate!” Brody yells. “Did you hear that? He just admitted that his boss is a woman. Guess that rules Franco and Andre out.” Serena says. “So it is Vivian.” Rebecca says. “If you are so sure, why do you keep interrogating me?” Brody asks. “Because I want to hear it from you! I want you to give me your boss’s name, and I swear to god, you better do it within the next ten seconds, because if you don’t, things are NOT going to end well for you.” Rebecca says. “Are the three of you just going to stand there while this lunatic threatens to kill an unarmed man?” Brody asks. “You weren’t unarmed five minutes ago, pal.” Andy notes. “Last chance, Brody, who are you working for? TELL ME!” Rebecca yells. “Alright, ALRIGHT! Just don’t shoot. The person who hired me is-” Before Brody can answer, a canister is rolled into the room. “Oh my god, what’s that?” Serena asks. Right after Serena asks this, the canister opens, and a strange gas begins to pour out of it! The gas quickly fills the room, causing everyone to start coughing. After a few moment, Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, Serena, and Brody all pass out. Once they are unconscious, a group of men in hazmat suits come in, and check on the unconscious people. One of the men speaks into a bluetooth he has in his ear. “They’ve all been incapacitated, ma’am. We will now begin transporting them to you.”

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum