QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#579 QG 11-14-17

Go down

#579 QG 11-14-17 Empty #579 QG 11-14-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:14 pm

STANPATOS MANSION
*”Alexios is sharing a room with Serena Masters?” Bethany asks. “That’s what I was told. Believe me, I knew nothing about this.” Andre notes. Bethany flashes back.

Just as Serena hugs Alexios, Bethany comes into the living room. Bethany sees the hug, and clears her throat. Alexios and Serena turn towards her. “I’ve been looking all over for you.” Bethany says. “Oh, yeah...sorry for disappearing. I just wanted to come and congratulate Serena.” Alexios says. “She isn’t married yet.” Bethany notes. “Yeah, but she will be soon.” Alexios says. Bethany turns towards Serena. “Nice dress. I’m sure V.J is going to love it.” Bethany says. “Thanks. I hope he does.” Serena says.

“I’m gonna go check in with Serena, I’ll be right back.” Alexios says. Bethany nods.

I’m happy to have you in my corner.” Serena says. “I’m happy to be there.” Alexios says. He and Serena hug, and Bethany notices. Alexios kisses Serena on the cheek. “Stay strong.” Alexios tells her. “I’ll try. Thanks.” Serena says.

*”That bastard...he’s cheating on me.” Bethany says. “With Serena? Don’t be ridiculous!” Andre says. “How is that being ridiculous? I’ve noticed them sharing plenty of moments over the month, and they are obviously comfortable together!” Bethany says. “That doesn’t necessarily mean that he and Serena are having an affair!” Andre notes. “He’s cheated before, Andre! Not on me, but he cheated on Ciara! That’s how we met! Alexios and I had a one night stand while he was still in a relationship with Ciara.” Bethany remembers. “Yes, but that was Ciara! From what I gather, Alexios and Ciara’s relationship was on the rocks at the time!” Andre notes. “That isn’t an excuse. The fact that Alexios would’ve done that to someone he cared about should have been a red flag right there.” Bethany says. “You are being absurd!” Andre says. “You are only defending him because he is your brother!” Bethany yells. “Okay, perhaps you won’t listen to reason in relation to Alexios. With that being said, maybe you’ll listen to reason in relation to Serena.” Andre says. “I don’t even want to hear that home wrecking bitch’s name!” Bethany yells. “She is NOT a home wrecker! Think about this! Her fiance just died! Don’t you think it is rather soon for her to be jumping into yet another relationship? She is most likely still grieving V.J’s death!” Andre points out. “Oh please! She’s probably only crying over his death because she feels guilty!” Bethany yells. “Guilty for what reason?” Andre asks. “I first noticed Serena and Alexios together at the would be wedding. They were in the living room, they were hugging, they were COZY!” Bethany yells. “So, what? You think that Serena was cheating on V.J?” Andre asks. “I think that Alexios and Serena are BOTH guilty as sin! I guess this is what I get, right? I was with Alexios even though I knew he was in a relationship with Ciara, and now, the same thing is happening to me.” Bethany says. “My brother is not cheating on you.” Andre tells her. “You haven’t even seen Alexios and Serena together! And besides, if Alexios wasn’t cheating, why wouldn’t he tell me that he and Serena were sharing a room? He didn’t even tell me that Serena went to Italy with him! He hasn’t mentioned her name at all! How do you explain that?!” Bethany asks. Andre doesn’t respond. “Exactly! You cant!” Bethany yells. “I am telling you, you’ve got this all wrong.” Andre tells her. “Yeah, well, while you are standing there, mindlessly defending your scoundrel brother, I’m gonna go talk to someone that will actually listen to me!” Bethany yells, before storming out. Andre sighs.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Brady is lying in bed, when someone knocks on his door. “Come in!” Brady calls out. The door opens, and Victor walks in. “Hey, good morning.” Victor says. “Hey Dad, what are you doing here?” Brady asks. “Well, after the opening of the club last night, I jumped on a plane and flew over here. I needed to come and see you.” Victor says. “Is everything alright?” Brady asks. “Oh yeah, everything is peachy. I just wanted to come and see how you were doing.” Victor says. “I’m doing fine.” Brady says. “Rehab is treating you good?” Victor asks. “Its...difficult. But, I’m managing. I just want my life back.” Brady admits. “I know you do, and if you keep up the good work, I can guarantee that you are going to get it back.” Victor says. “Thanks for the confidence, Dad.” Brady says. “Anytime, son. I’m just happy to see that you’re doing better.” Victor says. “Thanks. So, how did the Club Aqua opening go last night?” Brady asks. “It went good. There were a few unexpected surprises.” Victor says. “Oh boy, who crashed the party?” Brady asks. “Your crazed Aunt, Olivia. You see, she thought her song at the opening of the park was so well received, that she decided to treat us to another glamorous musical number. This time, a cover of the Addams family theme. Oh, did I mention that during this brief musical number, she had a slide show going of pictures of Goo family members?” Victor asks. “You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Brady says. “Oh, its the truth. She certainly got what was coming to her, though. A free stay at the luxurious hotel known as Fantastic City lockup.” Victor says. “She’s gonna go to jail over that? Not that I like the woman, but don’t you think that is a bit much?” Brady asks. “She’s not going to jail, Brady. Yes, she spent one night in a cell down at the Fantastic P.D, but I am sure that she isn’t facing any serious charges.” Victor says. “I just wish Kristina was around to see that. It would’ve given her a good laugh, at least.” Brady notes.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*The patient is staring up at the ceiling, when the door opens, and Kristina comes in. “Good morning.” Kristina says. “Haven’t you ever heard of knocking?” The patient asks. “See, I thought about knocking, but, since I’m kinda not supposed to leave my room, I figured knocking might attract too much attention.” Kristina says. The patient nods. “You seem like you’re in a bitter mood. What’s your problem?” Kristina asks. The patient pulls his arms up to remind Kristina that he is restrained to the bed. “Oh, right.” Kristina says. “I thought you were coming by last night?” The patient asks. Kristina pulls up a chair, and sits next to his bed. “I was planning on it, but, I ran into a bit of a hiccup.” Kristina says. “What kind?” The patient asks. “Well, I got a little worked up last night when the quacks on staff refused to let me call my husband, so, Doctor Murphy, AKA, Doctor Frankenstein, sent in an orderly to pin me down to the bed, and drug me up.” Kristina says. “Are you alright?” The patient asks. “I’m a little dizzy, but other than that, I’m pretty sure the drugs have worn off.” Kristina says. “Good.” The patient says. “Anything new happen to you?” Kristina asks. “No.” The patient responds. “Glad to hear it. Anyway, after being practically tackled to my bed by that orderly, I’m starting to think that this place is shady.” Kristina says. “It is. The practices that these people use...I don’t think they are used by regular doctors.” The patient says. “What do you think they want with me?” Kristina asks. “I don’t know.” The patient says. “Well, you’re a lot of help.” Kristina sarcastically says. “Sorry I don’t have any information.” The patient says. “Its fine. It was stupid of me to think that you might know anything. Its not like you are in league with these creeps. You don’t know what’s going through their minds.” Kristina says. “You’re right, I don’t.” The patient says. “So, um, about our meeting yesterday...you told me that if I came back last night, you would tell me more about you. I know I’m a little late, by no fault of my own, but, I was still kind of hoping you could tell me more about yourself, like, your name, maybe?” Kristina asks. “Why do you care what my name is?” The patient asks. “Because...like I said before, you look a LOT like this guy I use to know. I just want to know your story, if you don’t mind me poking around.” Kristina says. “Alright. Ask me anything, and I’ll answer your questions the best I can.” The patient says. “Okay, lets start with a name. Who are you?” Kristina asks.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOTEL ROOM, ITALY
*Rebecca is in the mirror, putting her earrings on. “You done yet?” Andy asks. “Almost.” Rebecca says. Rebecca puts her last earring in. “There! All done!” Rebecca says. “I’ve gotta tell you. I’ve never seen anyone that wants to look so good while chasing down bad guys.” Andy notes. “You know what they say. Looks can kill.” Rebecca says. Someone knocks on the door. “Oh, that must be Alexios and Serena. Can you get it?” Rebecca says. “I’m on it.” Andy says. Andy walks over to the door, and opens it to Alexios and Serena. “Hey guys. Come in.” Andy says. “Good morning!” Serena says. “Morning.” Alexios says, as he and Serena walk in. “Hey, I’m glad you guys were able to make it.” Rebecca says. “Course we made it. Our crazy, dead sister is potentially running amok again, and I want to help bring her down.” Alexios says. “Lets not be so quick to assume that Vivian is alive. Remember where the information came from.” Andy says. “Right. Franco is hardly what I would call a trust worthy source. But, he didn’t appear to be lying, at least, I didn’t think so.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, but even if Franco wasn’t lying, it doesn’t mean that the woman is alive. Franco himself didn’t actually see her alive, he is just taking the word of some complete strangers who were gossiping about Vivian.” Serena notes. “But why would they be gossiping about Vivian, of all people, if it weren’t true? If these people were going for shock effect, they could’ve used the name of any of my other dead relatives. Lawrence, Michael, Kassie, Dylan, etc, but instead, they used the name of a woman who’s body was never found.” Alexios says. “Which would be enough reason for someone to believe their story. That could’ve been the EXACT reason they chose Vivian, because her body was never found.” Rebecca notes. “But why just gossip about it with locals instead of bringing this to the news? It could’ve been because they were afraid Vivian would retaliate if they exposed that she was alive.” Alexios says. “Okay, even if the people who claim to have seen Vivian were telling the truth, they simply could’ve seen someone who LOOKED like Vivian. Their eyes could’ve been deceiving them!” Rebecca points out. “Why are you so dead set on believing it isn’t true? I would think that after all the things you and Andy have seen, the two of you would be the first ones to think that this could be true.” Alexios says. “We aren’t saying it isn’t true, Alexios, but we still need to be practical about this. Just because there are rumors circling that Vivian is alive, we cant assume that that means she really is alive, AND that she paid Brody to kidnap Silvia.” Andy says. “Okay, but even if she didn’t orchestrate Silvia’s kidnapping, I still want to find her and make her pay. That woman is the reason that my father is dead, and I want to see her brought to justice.” Alexios says.

VIVIAN'S OFFICE
*Vivian is standing by the window, on the phone. “I’m calling because I want an update.” Vivian says. “I’m about to make my move. I’ve made arrangements to remove any obstacles, so I am going to go deal with the problem right now.” Brody says. “Good. Contact me when the task has been completed.” Vivian says, before hanging up.

KAYLIE'S ROOM ABOVE CLUB AQUA
*Kaylie cuts open a box. “This should be the last of my things. Finally.” Kaylie says. Before Kaylie can remove anything from the box, there is a knock at the door. “Just a minute!” Kaylie calls out. Kaylie walks towards the door, and opens it, only to find Bethany standing in the hallway. “Bethany, this is a surprise.” Kaylie says. “Can I come in?” Bethany asks. “Sure.” Kaylie says. Bethany walks in. “How’d you find me?” Kaylie asks. “I called the station to find out where you were staying.” Bethany says. “Oh. I was staying at the Fantastic Inn, but, when I heard that this place was going to be renting rooms, I found it difficult to pass up the opportunity.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, well...I-I have a feeling I’ll be renting one of these rooms, soon.” Bethany says. “Why do you say that? Aren’t you living with your boyfriend?” Kaylie asks. Bethany nods. “Yeah...I am.” Bethany says. “Beth, what’s the matter?” Kaylie asks. “I’m pretty sure my relationship with Alexios is...is over!” Bethany says, as she starts to cry. “Oh no.” Kaylie says, as she pulls Bethany into a hug.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM
*”So, other than Acerbi crashing the opening, everything went alright?” Brady asks. “Better than alright. The new Club Aqua has been a roaring success, and I couldn’t be happier.” Victor says. “Glad to hear it.” Brady says. “So, is there a timeline on when you’ll be getting out of this place?” Victor asks. “Doctor Murphy is pretty optimistic. She thinks that I’ll be out of here soon.” Brady says. “Good. I miss having you in Fantastic.” Victor says. “Don’t lie, Dad. You just hate having to fly to Boston every time you want to see me.” Brady says. “That too. But in all seriousness, it isn’t that big of a problem.” Victor says. “I hope not. But, it doesn’t sound like you’ll need to worry about flying here for much longer. With any luck, I’ll be outta here soon.” Brady says. “Thank god. So, have you thought about where you’ll be going when you are released?” Victor asks. “I’m gonna head back to Fantastic.” Brady says. “No, what I mean is do you know where you’ll be living? Do you plan on going back to the Condo, or will you come back to the castle?” Victor asks. “Oh, I haven’t thought about that.” Brady notes. “I know you’ve been staying at the castle ever since Kristina passed, because you wanted to avoid all of the painful thoughts that would come with returning to the condo. Do you even still own that place?” Victor asks. “Yeah, I own it, and honestly, I don’t know what I’m gonna do yet. I might be getting sober, but I’m not sure if I’m ready to go back to the condo and face all those memories. For all I know, it could cause me to relapse.” Brady says. “Well, for what its worth, I believe in you, son, and I believe that in the end, you’ll make the right decision.” Victor says. “Thanks Dad. I love you.” Brady says. “I love you, too.” Victor tells him.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*”I don’t know.” The patient responds. “You...don’t know your own name?” Kristina asks. The patient shakes his head. “What happened?” Kristina asks. “I don’t know. I woke up here, probably almost a year ago, and I don’t remember anything before that.” The patient says. “You’ve never heard any of the doctors say your name?” Kristina asks. “Not once. I don’t even know if they know who I am.” The patient says. “Did they tell you why you were here?” Kristina asks. “All they told me was that something bad happened to me, and that I am in recovery.” The patient says. “What about the restraints? Did they bother to explain those?” Kristina asks. “Not really. All they said was that I was dangerous.” The patient says. “Old you or new you?” Kristina asks. “I don’t know. All I know is that I’ve been trapped in this clinic for months, and I have no idea why.” The patient says. “Nothing the doctors have said have given you any kind of hint?” Kristina asks. “They aren’t talking. They come in here a few times a day, the take my vitals, they feed me, but that’s it.” The patient says. “Have you tried asking them?” Kristina asks. “What would be the point? They aren’t going to tell me anything.” The patient says. “How would you know if you haven’t actually asked?” Kristina asks. “I just know. I’m not a patient, I’m a hostage. They aren’t going to give me any details because they don’t want me to know any details.” The patient says. “That makes sense. So, you really have NO clue why they are keeping you here?” Kristina asks. “I can speculate. My guess is that I’m still here because they need me for something. Otherwise, they would’ve gotten rid of me months ago.” The patient says. “You have a point. Any idea what they would need you for?” Kristina asks. “I have no idea...look, you should probably go.” The patient says. “You’re kicking me out?” Kristina asks. “Its almost time for the orderlies to make their rounds in this area. You don’t want to be in the room when they come to check on me.” The patient says. “Okay, I’ll come by and check on you later.” Kristina says. “Why?” The patient asks. “Because, we are both alone in this clinic, we don’t have any allies. So, the smart thing to do would be to make an ally out of each other. I think that in the end, you realize that we could really help each other.” Kristina says. “We’ll see. Stay safe.” The patient tells her. Kristina stands up, and smiles. “You too. I’ll see you around.” Kristina says. Kristina walks over to the door, and opens it. She looks both ways to make sure the coast is clear, before exiting the room.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Andre is on the phone, leaving a message for Alexios. “Alexios, its your brother. When you get the chance, you need to call Bethany and check in with her. She has gotten the wrong idea in her head about a recent event, or, at least, I hope she has the wrong idea. Whatever the case may be, call her!” Andre demands, before hanging up the phone.

VIVIAN'S OFFICE
*Vivian is sitting at her desk, as opera music plays in the background. She takes a sip of wine. “Ah...its never too early in the day for a fine glass of wine.” Vivian states. Vivian’s phone begins to ring, and she answers it. “Yes?” Vivian answers. “Miss Stanpatos, Mr. McKay just entered the hotel. My team and I are on standby.” The man on the other end of the line states. “Excellent. One of your men is watching the hotel room, correct?” Vivian asks. “That’s right. We hacked into the security cameras, and one of the exterior cameras has a view of the hotel room window. We’ll know exactly when to move.” The man says. “Great. Keep me posted.” Vivian says, before hanging up. Vivian smirks. “Let the chaos begin.” Vivian muses.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOTEL ROOM
*”Lets not get too focused on payback. If Vivian is alive, we need to handle this very carefully.” Rebecca says. “She’s right. From what I’ve heard, Vivian Stanpatos is not only dangerous, but she is crazy, and that makes for a dangerous combination. If we find any solid proof that Vivian is alive, then we need to first find out where she is, and then come up with a solid plan to capture her.” Andy says. “Which I’m not even sure we’ll be able to do, yet.” Rebecca says. “Why not?” Serena asks. “Well, for starters, this is WAY out of my jurisdiction. In order to have the power to arrest Vivian, we would need to be deputized by either the Italian authorities, or the WPA.” Rebecca says. “Our best bet would probably be the WPA, since Ciara is an agent with them and would be able to put in a good word.” Andy says. “Besides, the last time I was in Italy, Vivian held a lot of power with the Italian cops. Silvia and I were even arrested for Vivian’s supposed murder.” Alexios notes. “How’d you get out of that one?” Serena asks. “We busted out of jail.” Alexios reveals. “You what? How were you not arrested as soon as you set foot on Italian soil?” Serena asks. “I got that whole issue sorted out a while ago. After all, I have business here, and it would be kinda hard for me to do business in a country that would arrest me the second I stepped foot in it.” Alexios notes. A knock can be heard at the door. “Room service!” A voice calls from the other side. “Did you guys order anything?” Serena asks. “I didn’t. Did you?” Andy asks Rebecca. “No.” Rebecca responds. “I’ll send them away.” Alexios says. Alexios opens the door, only to find Brody standing there, holding a gun! “Surprise!” Brody says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum