QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#578 QG 11-13-17

Go down

#578 QG 11-13-17 Empty #578 QG 11-13-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm

LAKESIDE DINER
*Sabrina walks in, and Zack waves to her from a nearby booth. Sabrina walks over to the booth, and sits across from Zack. “Thank you for waiting for me. Sorry I’m a little late, but, one of my clients had requested an emergency meeting.” Sabrina says. “I’m not bothered. I’m just glad that you called. I was a bit unsure if I would ever hear from you, again.” Zack notes. “Oh yeah? Why’s that?” Sabrina asks. “Insecurities, I guess. We all have them, do we not?” Zack says. “I figured a powerful businessman such as yourself wouldn’t.” Sabrina says. Zack laughs. “No, no, even people like me have our own fears. Its a part of life, an incredibly unfortunate part. Anyway, I hope everything went okay with your client.” Zack says. “Not really. My client lost their temper, and fired me.” Sabrina reveals. “Ouch, I’m sorry to hear that. Was it a high profile case?” Zack asks. “Not really. But, I can tell you one thing, my client was most definitely guilty of the crime they are being accused of. So, in a way, I’m happy that he fired me. I love money as much as the next person, but, I really don’t like trying to get guilty people reduced sentences. I prefer it when my clients are innocent.” Sabrina says. “Do you still represent those that you believe are guilty?” Zack asks. “Oh yeah, its my job. I wouldn’t be a very good attorney if I turned away those who I deemed guilty upon sight.” Sabrina notes. “I’m happy you’re so passionate about your job. Its truly inspiring.” Zack says. “Aw, thanks. But, we are not here to discuss work. We are here to get to know each other better.” Sabrina says. “You’re absolutely right. So, you go first.” Zack says. “Okay. Where are you from?” Sabrina asks. “Hm, that’s a complicated question. Truthfully, I’ve lived all over the globe. I was born right here, in the United States, but, I grew up in Asia.” Zack says. “Really? Which part of Asia?” Sabrina asks. “All over. I moved around a lot. Lets see...I’ve lived in China, Hong Kong, Russia, and then after Asia, I spent some time in Europe before coming back to the U.S.” Zack says. “I lived in Europe for a couple of years. Its beautiful over there.” Sabrina says. “Which part of Europe? Its a big continent.” Zack notes. “Paris. That’s where I got my law degree.” Sabrina says. “Do you speak French?” Zack asks. “Oui, je fais.” Sabrina says. “C’etait tres bien.” Zack says. “I wasn’t aware you spoke French.” Sabrina says. “I speak all kinds of different languages. English, French, Russian, Chinese...” Zack says. “Wow, impressive. Learning French was difficult enough for me, but you know FOUR different languages? That must’ve taken some time.” Sabrina says. “It wasn’t an easy process, but, in the end, it was worth it. Something to brag to my friends about, you know?” Zack says. “Definitely. You know, Zack Samson, the more I learn about you, the more I like you.” Sabrina says. “Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about you.” Zack tells her. Sabrina smiles.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Clara is sitting on the couch, on her laptop, when Lysandros enters the room. “Good morning.” Lysandros says. “Morning.” Clara says. “I was a bit disappointed when I woke up and you weren’t there. Is everything alright?” Lysandros asks. “Everything is fine, I just needed to get some work done.” Clara says. “Did you have coffee yet? If not, there is a fresh pot being brewed, as we speak.” Lysandros says. “What a gentleman. I didn’t even need to ask you to make me coffee, you just did it.” Clara says. “Well, if I am going to be your husband, I need to familiarize myself with your wants and needs, which would include your desire for a cup of coffee every morning, but you’re usually too lazy to make one yourself.” Lysandros says. “Was that supposed to be an insult?” Clara asks. “Not in the slightest. I would never insult you.” Lysandros says. “That’s because you know better.” Clara notes. “You’re a formidable woman, for sure.” Lysandros says. “And don’t you forget it. So, what are you up to this morning?” Clara asks. “I have a few errands that I need to take care of. But, before I go out and handle those, I was kinda hoping that I could talk to you, first.” Lysandros says. “Uh oh. This sounds kind of serious.” Clara says. “Don’t worry, it isn’t a bad thing.” Lysandros says, as he sits in the chair by the couch. “What’s going on?” Clara asks. “Well, I couldn’t help but notice you’ve been spending a lot of nights here.” Lysandros says. “I would hope that you’ve noticed, I sleep in the same room as you.” Clara says. Lysandros smiles. “I know.” Lysandros says. “Are you upset with how much time I’ve been spending here?” Clara asks. “Are you kidding? Not at all! I love having you here, and I love waking up to your beautiful face nearly every morning.” Lysandros says. “So, what’s the problem?” Clara asks. “There isn’t a problem. I was just kind of hoping that we could make this official.” Lysandros says. “Make what official?” Clara asks. “I want you to move in with me.” Lysandros reveals!

ALEXIOS' HOTEL ROOM, ITALY
*Serena slowly starts to open her eyes, upon someone’s hand stroking her hand. She turns over, and sees V.J lying next to her. “Is it morning already?” Serena asks. “It is. Sorry to wake you. You look so beautiful when you sleep.” V.J notes. “So why did you wake me?” Serena asks. “Because, we are getting married today.” V.J says. “How could I forget? Today is going to be the happiest day of my life.” Serena says. “Mine too. I cant wait for you to be Mrs. V.J Goo.” V.J says. At the foot of the bed, an unseen person can be seen holding a gun. The person fires a shot, and V.J is hit! “Oh my god, V.J!” Serena yells. Serena lifts the blanket off of him, and blood can be seen all over him! V.J holds onto the wound, as he cringes in pain. “Hang on, I’m gonna call for help.” Serena says. Serena turns towards the dark figure. “WHO ARE YOU?!” A hysterical Serena asks. “Your boyfriend’s killer. Take a look.” The dark figure says. Serena turns towards V.J, and sees that he is lying in bed, lifelessly, with his eyes still open. The dark figure begins to laugh maniacally, as Serena checks V.J’s pulse. The laughter grows louder, as Serena realizes that V.J cant be saved. “No...no….NOOOOOOOO!” A horrified Serena screams, as the laughter drowns out the sound of her voice.

*Serena jumps up from bed. “No.” Serena repeats. Alexios rises from his sleeping bag on the floor, having been woken up. “Serena, what’s the matter? Everything alright?” Alexios asks. “No, Alexios, nothing is alright. I will never be alright again.” Serena says.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Bethany is on the phone, in the living room, as Andre walks in. “Don’t worry, Lucas, you didn’t make a mistake by hiring me. I am going to be the BEST co host you ever could’ve imagined. So, when’s the first show?...Really? That’s amazing! I cant wait!...Okay, I’ll be in touch.” Bethany says, before hanging up. “Was that Lucas Cambino you were just on the phone with?” Andre asks. “It was. You are looking at one of the co hosts at Fantastic City Gossip.” Bethany reveals. “Wait, you mean…Lucas chose YOU over ME?” Andre asks. “You were in the running?” Bethany asks. “Not officially, no! But, I did suggest the idea to Lucas. But, his wife was present when I did so, which means she probably talked him out of it! You see, that is precisely why I never plan on marrying again! It will be a cold day in hell before I allow any woman to tell ME what to do.” Andre says. “That isn’t misogynistic at all.” Bethany sarcastically says. “Misogynistic. I’m surprised you even know what that means.” Andre remarks. “Isn’t it kind of early in the morning to be firing shots?” Bethany asks. “You started it.” Andre notes. “Oh boo hoo, cry me a waterfall.” Bethany says. “Well, if there is nothing further, I’m going to head to the office.” Andre says. “No, no, Andre, wait!” Bethany says. Andre turns towards Bethany. “What?” Andre asks. “I need your help.” Bethany says. “What is it? Alexios is gone so you need me to substitute as your ATM with legs?” Andre asks. “Ha ha, very funny. I have my own money. But, since you mentioned Alexios, I do want to talk to you about him.” Bethany says. Andre nods. “Alright.” Andre says. “Have you talked to him since he left for Italy?” Bethany asks. “I’ve spoken to him a few times, yes.” Andre says. “Over the phone or text?” Bethany asks. “Phone call, of course. I’ve never been a huge fan of texting.” Andre says. “Huh, interesting. See, I’ve only talked to Alexios over text, and it hasn’t been anything really big. Just good morning, good night.” Bethany says. “So, what’s the problem?” Andre asks. “The problem is that I’m his girlfriend, and it would be nice to hear his voice every once in a while!” Bethany says. “So call him!” Andre says. “I tried to call him this morning, but it went straight to voicemail.” Bethany says. “He probably turned his phone off the night before.” Andre says. “I’m getting worried, Andre. I’m starting to feel like we are growing apart.” Bethany says. “The man has barely even been gone for a week!” Andre notes. “Yeah, and not once have I talked to him since leaving.” Bethany says. “You just said that he texts you good morning and good night.” Andre notes. “Those don’t count!” Bethany snaps. “I’m sorry to hear that. But, the best advice I can offer you is to try calling him again in a few hours.” Andre says. “I plan on it, but before that, can you do me a favor?” Bethany asks. “It depends on the favor.” Andre says. “Can you find out what hotel Alexios is staying at, and what the room number is?” Bethany asks. “He didn’t leave you any contact information?” Andre asks. “No, he didn’t! That’s why I’m asking YOU to get it for me! I just want the info so I can call his room, and make sure he is okay.” Bethany nods. “I’ll see what I can find out.” Andre says. “Thank you.” Bethany says. Andre nods, before walking out of the room.

LAKESIDE DINER
*”So, why don’t you tell me a bit about yourself?” Zack asks. “Me? Okay, well, brace yourself, I have a complicated history.” Sabrina says. “I’m looking forward to hearing all about it.” Zack says. “Well, lets start with when I was born. I wasn’t conceived the natural way, I was the result of some experiment. I was created using the sperm of my bio Dad, and the eggs of my bio mom, who, was an unwilling participant, and then, voila! I ended up as an embryo, and being implanted into my adopted mother, Ciara Goo! Who, had no idea that the experiment even took place!” Sabrina says. “How is that even possible? Your mother not knowing that the surgery took place, I mean.” Zack notes. “I don’t know the specifics. But, do you remember Olivia Acerbi? My crazy aunt that crashed karaoke?” Sabrina asks. “How could I forget such a memorable woman?” Zack asks. “Well, Acerbi is a doctor, and she is the one who performed the surgery, on orders from my crazy uncle, Lawrence Stanpatos.” Sabrina says. “Is Lawrence your Aunt Olivia’s husband?” Zack asks. “No, they weren’t married. I think they MIGHT have had a romantic relationship, I’m not entirely sure, but they weren’t married. My aunt would never marry a man that wasn’t her beloved Wishbone. Have you heard of him?” Sabrina asks. “The name sounds vaguely familiar.” Zack says. “Well, my aunt is obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED, with him. I heard that Wishbone recently pushed her away, and that she is done with him, but I doubt that will last. Wishbone has used and abused that woman so many times, but she keeps coming back. Its kind of like a Joker and Harley Quinn type relationship, ya know?” Sabrina asks. “I get what you mean.” Zack says. “I’m sorry, I’m ranting. You asked about me, and I told you about the trio of doom.” Sabrina says. “Its perfectly fine. The story kept me engaged for the entire duration. I’m happy you told it to me.” Zack says. “I’m glad to have entertained you.” Sabrina says. Zack receives a text, and groans. “What is it?” Sabrina asks. “Work. I have to go.” Zack says. “You don’t sound too happy about that. I thought you liked your job?” Sabrina asks. “No, I do. Its just that I was enjoying our breakfast, and I really didn’t want it to end.” Zack says. “Don’t worry, we could always do this again, if you are up for it.” Sabrina says. “I definitely am. I have a feeling you have plenty more crazy stories to tell.” Zack says. “Oh, you don’t know the half of it. My family’s mere existence is defined by outlandish.” Sabrina notes. Zack and Sabrina stand up. “I cant wait to hear all about it. Call me whenever you feel up for a second date, or third, if you count our meeting at Club Aqua.” Zack says. “I only consider that to be the introductions.” Sabrina says. “Alright, then the next date will be our second. I’m looking forward to it.” Zack says. “Me too.” Sabrina says. “Have an enchanting day.” Zack tells her. “You too.” Sabrina says. Zack flashes a smile at her, before walking out.

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*”You...you want me to move in with you?” Clara asks. “I’d definitely like that. Like I said, I love spending time around you. The more time, the better, as far as I’m concerned. So, what do you say?” Lysandros asks. “I-I don’t know what to say.” Clara says. “Oh...you don’t sound very excited over the idea. Is it something I said or did?” Lysandros asks. “No, absolutely not! You have been fantastic.” Clara says. “So then what’s the problem?” Lysandros asks. “I...I don’t know. I just think it would be better if we waited until we were married.” Clara says. “Maybe, but we have no idea when that will be. We both agreed that we wanted to take our time with getting married.” Lysandros says. “Exactly, and I think we should take our time with this, too! What’s the rush? We should just take everything one step at a time, instead of rushing in, full steam ahead. I think it would be better for our relationship that way.” Clara says. “I guess you have a point, and although I don’t exactly agree with you on this particular subject, I don’t want to pressure you into anything. If you want to take your time, then we are gonna take our time.” Lysandros says. “See, that’s what I love about you. You are so understanding.” Clara says. “If I wasn’t, I would be pretty obnoxious.” Lysandros admits. Clara laughs. “Yeah, you would be. But seriously, I just want to spend this time enjoying your company. Mark and I rushed into marriage, and living together, and it was a complete disaster. I want to take extra care this time around, in order to make sure that our marriage doesn’t end the same way mine did with Mark.” Clara says. “Unless I am suddenly kidnapped, given plastic surgery, and lose my memory, I don’t think that will happen.” Lysandros says. Clara doesn’t respond. “Sorry, that was a bad joke, and really insensitive of me. I know you were really hurt when you had finally tracked down Mark, only to discover him living with Kristina.” Lysandros says. “It was difficult, but like I told you before, my marriage to Mark wasn’t perfect, even before he disappeared. We had a lot of problems, and most of them is because we didn’t take the time to really get to know one another. That’s why I’m of the opinion that you and I shouldn’t rush into anything.” Clara says. “Then why did you say yes to my proposal?” Lysandros asks. “Because, I want to be your wife! More than anything, actually! I just don’t want it to happen right away. Do you know what I mean?” Clara asks. “I understand perfectly, and for the record, I’m not angry or upset with you. I’ll be happy to take things slow if you are.” Lysandros says. “Thank you for listening.” Clara says. “I’m always listening to you.” Lysandros says. Clara leans in, and kisses Lysandros.

ALEXIOS' HOTEL ROOM
*Alexios sits on the bed, next to Serena. “Is this about V.J?” Alexios asks. “I...I had that dream again.” Serena confesses. “What dream?” Alexios asks. “I’ve been having the dream ever since it happened. The dream is a little different each time, but what happens is still the same.” Serena says. “Serena, what are you talking about?” Alexios asks. “V.J’s death. I...I cant stop dreaming about it. I wasn’t even there, but I still have these dreams where I see someone shoot V.J! I never see their face, I just see them holding that gun, pointing it at V.J, and then...and then that loud bang!” Serena says, as she begins to sob. “Hey, hey, its okay. That kind of stuff is perfectly normal! Especially for someone who’s been through what you have!” Alexios says. “Its been a month, Alexios! A MONTH! When is this going to stop?” An upset Serena asks. “I wish I had the answer for that, but I don’t. All I know is that you need to take it one day at a time.” Alexios tells her. “I’m trying! But, I cant help but feel like I am in a constant state of pain! Its...its like I’m drowning, but I cant swim up for air! Its a horrible feeling, and I just want it to GO AWAY!” Serena yells. Alexios holds Serena. “It will, it will, I promise. You just need to try your best to keep going, you get me? I know that you are in a lot of pain right now, but it is going to get better.” Alexios says. “I am SO tired of hearing that! When? WHEN IS IT GOING TO GET BETTER?! Because it has been a month since my fiance, the love of my life, was shot dead on our wedding day, and I am NOT feeling any better!” Serena screams. “I don’t know when it will get better, but what I do know is that I will be there to help you, every step of the way. Its what friends are for.” Alexios says. “You really don’t have to help me. I’ve been too much of a burden on you already.” Serena says. “A burden? You’re not a burden! I love having you around, and honestly? You’ve been the only thing keeping me smiling on this wild goose chase to find Brody and possibly my presumed dead sister!” Alexios says. “Speaking of her, didn’t Andy and Rebecca want to see us to talk strategy?” Serena asks. “Yeah, but, if you don’t feel up for it, I’ll call them and tell them that we cant make it, and you and I can stay here all day. We can play cards, binge watch some shows on Netflix, whatever you want to do.” Alexios says. “You’re sweet...but, that meeting is really, really important. We shouldn’t miss it.” Serena says. “Are you sure you’re up for it?” Alexios asks. “Yeah. Just let me go into the bathroom and freshen up. I’ll be fine...” Serena says. “You’re sure?” Alexios asks again. Serena nods. “I’m sure. And, by the way, I’m sorry for crying all over you.” Serena says, as she looks down at Alexios’ shirt. “Its fine. Its time to get dressed, anyway.” Alexios says. “Thank you for listening.” Serena says. “No problem.” Alexios says. “No, really. I don’t know how my meltdown just now would’ve turned out if you weren’t there to talk to me. Its nice to know that someone has my back.” Serena says. Alexios smiles. “Always.” Alexios says. Serena gets out of bed. “I’m gonna take a shower. Do you need to use the bathroom?” Serena asks. “No, I’m good.” Alexios says. “K.” Serena says. Serena walks into the bathroom, and closes the door behind her. Alexios is left contemplating…

STANPATOS MANSION
*Bethany is pacing the floors, when Andre returns. “Finally! Did you find out what hotel he is at?” Bethany asks. “Yes...” Andre says. “What about the room number?” Bethany asks. “I have it...” Andre says. “What’s wrong?” Bethany asks. “Well...when trying to find out where Alexios was staying, I...I came across some very interesting information.” Andre says. “What kind of information?” Bethany asks. “Apparently, Alexios isn’t the only person staying in that room.” Andre says. “Yeah, that’s not surprising. Andy and Rebecca are there, they are probably staying in the same room.” Bethany says. “I’m not referring to Andy and Rebecca. The person sharing a room with Alexios is Serena Masters.” Andre reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum