QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S1 Episode 01: Restaurant Hijinks

Go down

S1 Episode 01: Restaurant Hijinks Empty S1 Episode 01: Restaurant Hijinks

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:19 pm

*Yeller is sitting on the couch watching TV. "Son? Did you check the mail today?" Bo yells from the other room. "Yeah, there was no mail." Yeller yells back. Bo walks in holding a pile of mail. "Well that's interesting, on my way in from my morning walk, I found three days worth of mail in the mailbox! Now its either you have some rare disorder where for some insane reason you cant see envelopes, or you have been lying about checking the mail." Bo says. "Its not my fault that the idiot mailman comes when I'm watching TV." Yeller says. "Well in order for him not to do that, he would have to come while you were asleep. By the way, you got something from the Littlebridge sweepstakes committee." Bo says. "Yeah, they hold a bunch of sweepstakes very week. I keep entering hoping one day I can finally move out of this dump and move on to the island waiting for me in the middle of nowhere." Yeller says. "Although that is very unlikely to happen, you should be happy to know that you won a free $200 gift card to Rudolpho's." Bo says. "What the heck is Rudolpho's?" Yeller asks. "It is one of the classiest restaurants in the city! I used to go there all of the time with your mother! Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea for you to put that gift card for use." Bo says. "Your darn right I'm gonna put it to use, I'm going to sell it and get the $200.00." Yeller says. "No, no, no! Come now son, lets not do anything we may regret. Think about it my dear boy, when was the last time I...I mean we, had a truly memorable dinner. Rudolpho's has some of the most delicious food in town, you would be a fool to trade that card away." Bo says. "Yeah, your right! But you know, I really should bring a guest." Yeller says. "Oh yes, of course! Now son, I trust that you will choose only your closest associate to accompany you." Bo says. "Okay, yeah, I'll invite Dun Dun." Yeller says. "Perhaps you should consider bringing along another guest as well, maybe a family member." Bo says. "Well lets see, I doubt Grandma would want to come all the way here from Chicago." Yeller says. "Oh for heavens sake son! Pick a family member that lives in your home!" Bo yells. "Do you want to go Dad?" Yeller asks. "I would love to go!" Bo happily says. "Well why didn't you say so?" Yeller asks. Bo slaps himself.

*Yeller, Dun Dun, and Bo are sitting at a table. Bo leans in towards Yeller. "Are you sure it was wise bringing along that illiterate buffoon with us?" Bo whispers. Dun Dun looks at them. "What you whispering about?!" Dun Dun angrily asks. "Nothing! Nothing at all!" Bo says. The waiter walks by and Bo stops him. 'Excuse me fine sir, may I please have a bottle of your finest champagne?" Bo asks. "Yes sir." The waiter says. "Dun Dun would like bottle of your finest water." Dun Dun says. "Uh, yes ma'am." The waiter says. "Yes what? Dun Dun no ask you yes or no question!" Dun Dun yells. "What the fine gentleman means is he will go and retrieve your water." Bo says. "Oh, good. Off you go slave." Dun Dun says. The waiter walks off. "With all due respect, that is no way to talk to a waiter." Bo says. "With all due respect, SHUT UP!" Dun Dun yells. "Son, control your guest." Bo says. "Dun Dun isn't doing anything wrong. The waiter is supposed to serve us and like it. Not get upset at little comments." Yeller says. "Where that idiot go?! China?! All Dun Dun want was a water! Is that to much too ask? Dun Dun could be dead by time he get back!" Dun Dun yells. "Good, then we might get the meal for free." Yeller says. "Dun Dun, will you please try to relax?" Bo asks. "Dun Dun no calm down! She want her water and she want it NOW!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter comes back. "What took you so long? You get lost in kitchen?" Dun Dun asks. "I deeply apologize ma'am, but we're out of water." The waiter says. "You out of WATER?! What kind restaurant not have water?" Dun Dun asks. "If you would like, we can provide you with tap water." The waiter says. "I wouldn't recommend it Dun Dun, I've heard BAD stories about people who've drinked this city's water." Yeller says. "Sir, do you have my champagne?" Bo asks. "Of course! Our establishment never runs out of champagne!" The waiter says as he hands Bo the bottle and a cup. "Are the three of you ready to order?" The waiter asks. "I'll have the BLT with a side of French fries please. Oh, and make sure they're extra golden and have extra salt." Yeller says. "Of course, and what about you sir?" The waiter asks Bo. "I would like the chicken alfredo please." Bo says. "Ma'am, what can I get you?" The waiter asks. "You can get Dun Dun a menu from a different restaurant because this one CRAP!" Dun Dun says. "Ma'am, will you be ordering anything OR NOT?!" The waiter angrily asks. "Dun Duns still looking, get lost so she can look in peace." Dun Dun says. "As you wish, madam." The waiter says before leaving. "I thought you said that you would be ordering the lobster?!" Bo angrily asks. "He made Dun Dun wait for her water even though she never get it, now Dun Dun going to make him wait!" Dun Dun says. Dun Dun sees the waiter give a bottle of water to another table. "He lie! HE LIE! THEY DO HAVE WATER IN FINEST BOTTLE!" Dun Dun yells. "Perhaps they just got them in stock, call the man over." Bo says. "Hey you! Man with fake hair! You know who you are, everyone else know to! Get your butt to Dun Dun's table!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter comes over. "Are you finally ready to order?!" The waiter asks. "No, Dun Dun want to know if you have water in stock yet." Dun Dun says. "No, madam, we don't." The waiter says. "But Dun Dun saw you give water to man over there!" Dun Dun says. "Well there is a reason for that. That fine gentleman is paying with cash, not with a card he won from a sweepstakes. Now are you finally ready to order?!" The waiter angrily asks. "Dun Dun will have lobster, French fries, BLT, chicken alfredo, spaghetti, cheese burger, chicken nuggets, macaroni cheese, but only if it kraft macaroni cheese, pancakes, potato chips, French toast, another cheese burger, turkey club sandwich, and clams." Dun Dun says. "I'm afraid we don't have pancakes." The waiter says. "Then get some!" Dun Dun angrily says. The waiter nervously runs off. "Why did you order all of that?!" Yeller asks. "Because Dun Dun no paying for it, you are." Dun Dun says. "Yeah, and there is no way I'll be able to afford all of this!" Yeller yells. "So why you yelling at me?! It no Dun Dun's fault you no have money." Dun Dun says. The waiter comes back with all of the food. "Did you get pancakes?" Dun Dun asks. "No, I already told you ma'am, we don't have pancakes." The waiter says. "And Dun Dun already told you to get some! The customer always right!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter angrily walks away. "Forget about your stupid pancakes, what about the money issue?!" Yeller asks. "Dun Dun have idea." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun takes out a plastic bag with a dead cockroach in it. She puts it in Yeller's food. "No! I refuse to take part in this despicable attempt to avoid having to pay our debt to this restaurant for their tremendous service! I will not partake in this scheme!" Bo says. "Oh no! Yeller! There cockroach in your food! That waiter try to kill you!" Dun Dun says. The waiter walks over. "Is there a problem with the food ma'am?" The waiter asks. "Yes there is! My good friend Yeller almost choke to death on cockroach that YOU planted in his food! Dun Dun demand that we get meal for free!" Dun Dun says. "I'm afraid its not that simple ma'am. You see, due to the several occasions where we have had crooks much like you try to get away with a free meal, we have to take precautions to prove your claims." The waiter says. "How you prove if someone put cockroach in food?" Dun Dun asks. "By viewing the surveillance camera right above your table." The waiter says. "Uh oh." Dun Dun says. The waiter walks off. "Oh dear, oh dear, we're going to jail!" A nervous Bo says. "Dun Dun will handle it. HEY UGLY! YOUR DOG CALL! HEY SAY HE WANT YOU TO GIVE BACK THE FUR YOU BORROWED FOR YOUR HEAD!" Dun Dun yells. The waiter turns around and begins charging at Dun Dun. "I'LL KIIIIIIIILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The waiter yells. The waiter tackles Dun Dun to the floor and begins strangling her. Dun Dun punches him in the face, and his wig flies off and lands in Cop's soup at a nearby table! The waiter and Dun Dun both stand up. "Oh, I've been waiting to take a shot at you since you first walked through that door and so rudely declared "Dun Dun want dinner! Go get her some!" The waiter yells. "You the jerk who withheld water from Dun Dun! And even though Dun Dun rude, at least she have real hair!" Dun Dun says. The waiter lunges at her again.

*Yeller and Bo are sitting on the couch watching the news. "Today, a fight broke out at Rudolpho's restaurant right here in Littlebridge between a waiter and a customer. The fight got so bad that a local officer who was at the restaurant as well had to intervene. We were able to get a comment from the officer, who said, "I really didn't care about the stupid fight a first, but once that guy's wig landed in my soup, that was the last straw." According to Littlebridge officials, both individuals involved in the fight are now in police custody. Also, Rudolpho's restaurant was completely destroyed during the fight and will be closed for renovations for several months." The news reporter says. "You know, that fight between the waiter and Dun Dun worked to our advantage, we got to sneak out without paying!" Yeller says. "Which means we'll be able to use the gift card again! Its such a shame that we probably wont be able to use it for several months though, due to Rudolpho's closing. By the way, do you think perhaps we should bail Dun Dun out as a token of our appreciation?" Bo asks. "Nah, I'm sure she'll be fine." Yeller says.

*Dun Dun is digging a tunnel. She digs up and ends up in the middle of a police meeting! "Oops, wrong place." Dun Dun says. Dun Dun jumps back down the hole. The cops take out their night sticks and jump down the hole after her!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum