QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#576 QG 11-9-17

Go down

#576 QG 11-9-17 Empty #576 QG 11-9-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:12 pm

LAKESIDE DINER
*Bethany and Clara sit at a booth in the corner. “Well, tonight got pretty crazy, didn’t it?” Clara asks. “Yeah. I didn’t expect doctor what’s her face to crash karaoke.” Bethany admits. “Neither did I, but after what she pulled at the opening of the park, I should’ve been expecting it. I don’t really know my aunt all that well, but from what I’ve heard, the woman is insane.” Clara says. “I can see where Brody gets it from.” Bethany says. “Oh wow, I completely overlooked the fact that you and Acerbi are connected through Brody.” Clara says. “Clara, I love you, but if you ever remind me that I even knew Brody McKay, I’ll have to deck you.” Bethany says. “Sorry.” Clara says. “Its okay. I’ll forgive you, this once.” Bethany says. “Moving on to some lighter topics. Who was that girl you were with at the party?” Clara asks. “Hm?” A confused Bethany asks. “I saw you with a woman at the party. Looked like the two of you were having a good time. I even saw you dancing with her. If Alexios was there, he might’ve been a tad jealous.” Clara says. “Well there is no reason for him to be jealous!” Bethany snaps. “Okay, sorry.” Clara apologizes. Bethany sighs. “No, I’m sorry. I’m being a complete bit to you.” Bethany says. “Which you usually do when you are stressed about something. What’s going on? Is it about the woman you were with earlier?” Clara asks. “That woman is named Kaylie Simms, and the truth is, Clara, that woman also use to be my fiancee.” Bethany confesses!

THE ANCIENT JEWEL
*Lysandros is sitting at a table, when the waitress brings over a plate of food. “Thank you.” Lysandros tells her. “Can I get you anything else?” The waitress asks. “No, I’m all set for the moment.” Lysandros says. The waitress smiles, before walking off. A moment later, Ciara comes over to the table. “Oh wow, that meal looks delicious. What is it?” Ciara asks. “Lobster.” Lysandros says. “Oh crap, I’m allergic to lobster.” Ciara says. “That sucks.” Lysandros says. “I know. You know, I use to enjoy eating lobster, before I developed an allergy to it. Its always the food you like, right?” Ciara asks. “I wouldn’t know, I don’t have any food allergies.” Lysandros says. “Really? None at all?” Ciara asks. “Not one. I’ve been lucky, so far.” Lysandros says. “So it would appear. Is Clara going to be joining you?” Ciara asks. “Unfortunately, no. I’m here on my lonesome while Clara gets a bite to eat with Bethany Wilson.” Lysandros says. “Right, I nearly forgot that Clara and Bethany are friends.” Ciara says. “Do you two know each other?” Lysandros asks. “Oh yes, we know each other. You see, before Bethany and Alexios got together, I was with Alexios, and while I was with Alexios, he had a one night stand...can you guess with who?” Ciara asks. “Bethany Wilson.” Lysandros answers. “That’s right. Not only did that man eating witch steal my boyfriend, but she got to keep him, too.” Ciara says. “I’m sorry to hear that, but from what I’ve seen from Alexios, it would appear that you dodged a major bullet.” Lysandros says. “Your not a fan?” Ciara asks. “I don’t hate the guy, but I’m not lining up to get his autograph, either. There is some bad blood between us. Alexios wasn’t very fond of my connection to Silvia, nor is he fond of my connection to Rebecca. Speaking of which, have you spoken to her?” Lysandros asks. “No, I haven’t. All I know is that Rebecca is in Italy, chasing a lead on who Brody was working with.” Ciara says. “I hope they find the guy.” Lysandros says. “Me too. You know, since it doesn’t appear that Clara will be joining you, how about I be your dining companion tonight?” Ciara asks. “That isn’t necessary.” Lysandros says. “I know it isn’t, but I insist. It’ll give us the opportunity to get to know each other a bit better.” Ciara says. “Well, when you put it like that, why not?” Lysandros says. Ciara smiles. “That’s the spirit.” Ciara says, as she sits across from him.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*”Why do you want to know who I am?” The patient asks. “Because, well...you-you look a lot like someone I use to know.” Kristina notes. “Did you know this guy well?” The patient asks. “Um, no, not really. He was more of an acquaintance. We didn’t know each other all that well. We did get into a bit of a fight, once, though. Its a long story. I helped out one of the bad guys, he found out and he was ticked, he yelled at me, and, that was the last time I ever shared two words with the guy.” Kristina says. “Where is he now?” The patient asks. “Dead. Which...is why I was surprised to see you. My god, the resemblance...its remarkable. You couldn’t look more like him if...if you were him. Did you ever end up telling me your name?” Kristina asks. “No, I didn’t.” The patient says. “Do you plan on sharing it with me?” Kristina asks. “How do I know I can trust you?” The patient asks. “That doesn’t have anything to do with what I asked, but, okay. Anyway, to answer your question, even though you ignored mine, I’m not a threat to you. I don’t even know who you are! I don’t even know WHERE we are!” Kristina says. “You a patient?” The patient asks. “Yeah, I am. What about you? Are you a patient, or a prisoner?” Kristina asks. “Why would you ask me that?” The patient asks. “Well, you’re kinda handcuffed to a bed. Its a logical question.” Kristina notes. “The staff is afraid of me, I don’t know why. I don’t remember doing anything to hurt them.” The patient says. “That’s odd. They haven’t told you anything?” Kristina asks. “Nothing.” The patient says. “Okay, so, they are keeping you handcuffed to a bed, but, they won’t tell you why. Nothing suspicious about that. Nothing at all.” Kristina sarcastically says. “Something isn’t right.” The patient notes. “Yeah, definitely. You never did answer my question, you know.” Kristina notes. “What question?” The patient asks. “Your name, what is it?” Kristina asks.

FRANCO'S HOUSE, ITALY
*Franco is holding Serena by her arms. “Let go of me!” Serena yells. “Not until you tell me why you were wearing a wire.” Franco says. “How’d you even know I was wearing one?!” Serena asks. “It wasn’t hard to figure out. You told me that you and V.J broke up months ago, when it was public knowledge that he was killed on your wedding day. That right there was a red flag. You also came on really, REALLY strong, which kind of made me suspicious, especially after how angry you were when I broke up with you. I knew something wasn’t right, and would you look at that? I was right!” Franco says. “First time for everything.” Serena remarks. “You aren’t in any position to be making fun of me, Serena. Now if you want to walk out of here in one piece, you better start talking.” Franco tells her. The door bursts open, and Rebecca comes in with her gun drawn! “Let her go, Franco!” Rebecca orders. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t my fellow black sheep! Oh wait, that isn’t entirely true! For some crazy reason, Father listed YOU in the will!” Franco notes. “I said let her go, or I will shoot you. Don’t test me!” Rebecca warns. “She’s serious.” Serena says. Franco tosses Serena off to the side. “She’s all yours, sis.” Franco says. “Great, now keep your hands where I can see them.” Rebecca says. “I’m not armed, if that’s what you’re thinking. I am a little surprised, though. You riding to Serena’s rescue like that. I didn’t even know that the two of you knew each other. What? Did you finally get sick of Andy and dump him in favor of my ex? You really are making your way through the family, eh, Serena?” Franco asks. “For the record, I’m still mourning V.J, you sick freak.” Serena says. “And I’m still with Andy.” Rebecca says. A moment later, Andy and Alexios walk in. “Oh look! More guests! Well isn’t this fun? Its like a mini family reunion! All that’s missing is Andre! Please tell me that Andre is hiding out there somewhere, too! I’ve missed my big bro!” Franco says. “Andre couldn’t make it, but I’m sure he’d love for us to give you his regards.” Andy says. “Is he still mad about that whole framing him for murder thing? Well guess what? I’m still mad over that whole dropping a crate on my head and nearly killing me thing, but you don’t see me whining.” Franco says. “Speaking of which, if you remember, I’m the one who saved your miserable life after that happened.” Serena reminds him. “About the only nice thing you’ve ever done in your whole life. But, you sure made up with that, when you came here, pretending you wanted me back, so that you could get me to confess on tape. I don’t even know what you wanted me to confess to!” Franco says. “We have reason to believe that you masterminded a kidnapping that took place in Fantastic this previous Spring.” Rebecca says. “Funnily enough, I have an alibi! You ready to hear it? I haven’t been in Fantastic City in over two years!” Franco reminds her. “You didn’t need to be! You sent someone else to do your dirty work! Does the name Brody McKay ring a bell?” Rebecca asks. “Cant say that it does. Am I supposed to know who that is?” Franco asks. “You should. You and Brody lived in Fantastic City around the same time.” Rebecca notes. “Was that when I was planting bombs in Club Aqua? Or later when Andre was dropping crates on my head?” Franco asks. “2015.” Rebecca says. “Oh, so when Andre was dropping crates on my head. That narrows it down. Still, I have no idea who that guy is.” Franco says. “Brody is the guy who chased V.J and Maya to Amsterdam. Does that ring a bell?” Serena asks. “Oh, hey, that DOES sound kind of familiar. So, what, you peeps think I hired this guy to kidnap someone? Who?” Franco asks. “Silvia Miller.” Alexios says. “No idea who that even is. Tell me again how I apparently masterminded this whole kidnapping when I don’t even know the people involved?” Franco asks. “Its easy to lie and say you don’t know anything, you did it for a while when you tried to make it look like Andre was the one who shot Brady when it was ACTUALLY you.” Andy notes. “How is Brady doing, by the way? I heard he got out of the slammer.” Franco says. “Brady is none of your business, pal.” Andy says. “You were the one who brought him up.” Franco notes. “I want answers, Franco.” Rebecca says. “Great. I hope you have an easy time finding them.” Franco says. “I hope so, too, and this would go a whole lot easier if you would just cooperate.” Rebecca says. “You think I’m not?” Franco asks. “I think you’re being a smart ass and its really making me want to shoot you.” Rebecca says. “Don’t do that, murder is illegal.” Franco says. “I’m sure Rebecca knows how to cover a murder up.” Serena says. “She’s right, so you better keep that in mind, and tell me everything you know about Silvia’s kidnapping. Because if you don’t, things are about to get very, VERY messy.” Rebecca threatens, as she trains her gun on Franco!

LAKESIDE DINER
*”Wait, hang on, I must’ve heard you wrong. It sounded like you said that woman you were with, was once your fiancee.” Clara says. “You heard right.” Bethany admits. “I...I don’t understand. Its not that I have a problem with you being with a woman, its just that you’re with Alexios now. Are you bi?” Clara asks. “No! Kaylie was the only girl I’ve ever been with.” Bethany says. “Why were you with her?” Clara asks. “At first, I was just experimenting, to see if I liked being with a woman. I did a lot of crazy things in high school, and at the time, I just thought that this was just another one of those things. But, I don’t know...I had feelings for her.” Bethany admits. “What happened between the two of you? Obviously, you never made it down the aisle.” Clara notes. “We...had a bit of a falling out. Kaylie was out and proud, but...I never wanted to tell anyone that we were together.” Bethany says. “Why not?” Clara asks. “I was afraid of being judged. Mainly by my mother. She is the kind of person who wouldn’t approve of me dating a woman, let alone being married to one. Besides, I wasn’t ready for marriage, then. I was too immature.” Bethany notes. “So, Kaylie broke up with you?” Clara asks. Bethany nods. “What is she doing here? Did she know that you were in town, so she decided to come here, too?” Clara asks. “She came here because there was an opportunity for her at the FPD.” Bethany says. “I saw that she dragged Acerbi off earlier, so I figured she might be a cop. When did you find out she was in town?” Clara asks. “A few weeks ago. I ran into her at the park, and...she kissed me.” Bethany reveals. “Oh. Wow. How...how did you react?” Clara asks. “I was shocked to see her.” Bethany says. “Does Alexios know about any of this?” Clara asks. “No! And he cant know! I know I shouldn’t have lied to him, but now that I have, telling the truth would make things worse.” Bethany says. “What do you mean you “lied” to him? Did he ask you if Kaylie was your ex and you said no?” Clara asks. “No. He asked who she was, and I told him she was a friend from high school, which, I guess isn’t really a lie...” Bethany says. “It isn’t really a lie? Bethany, this woman was your fiancee and you told your current boyfriend differently! It sure as hell WAS a lie!” Clara says. “Who’s side are you on?!” Bethany asks. “Yours! But I’m not gonna tell you what you want to hear just to make you feel better, I know that you wouldn’t do it to me if the positions were reversed. Why don’t you want Alexios to know about Kaylie? I mean, I get that you don’t want him to know now because you lied to him, but why didn’t you tell him the truth initially?” Clara asks. “The truth?” Bethany asks. “That’d be preferable to a lie or to whatever you want to use as justification.” Clara notes. “I was worried he might get jealous.” Bethany admits. “Why would he get jealous? According to you, you were just experimenting with Kaylie.” Clara says. “No, I said that’s what I was doing at first.” Bethany corrects Clara. “Wait a minute, lets say that Alexios did get a little jealous, would those feelings be justified?” Clara asks. “What are you asking?” Bethany asks. “I’m asking if you have feelings for Kaylie.” Clara says. “I’m with Alexios! I have feelings for Alexios!” Bethany says. “We are human beings, Beth, which means things are more complex than that. Its possible for a human being to have romantic feelings for more than one person.” Clara says. “Yeah...I know...” Bethany says. “Do you know from experience?” Clara asks. “What do you want me to say?” Bethany asks. “I just want you to tell me the truth. I’m not going to judge you, I’m not going to go running to Alexios to tell him anything, I am loyal to you and only you, so you can trust me enough to confide in me.” Clara says. Bethany sighs. “When Kaylie came into town, I...felt something. But, I brushed it off.” Bethany says. “Course you did. You didn’t want to admit to yourself that you could potentially have feelings for more than one person.” Clara notes. “Well, the more I ran into Kaylie, the more that feeling, whatever it is, became harder to ignore. Dancing with her tonight...it opened my eyes. My feelings for her are back.” Bethany admits. “Okay, what does this mean for you and Alexios?” Clara asks. “Nothing, absolutely nothing! I am with Alexios, and that is all that matters.” Bethany says. “What about Kaylie?” Clara asks. “What ABOUT Kaylie?!” Bethany repeats. “What about your feelings for her? Do you think they are just going to go away?” Clara asks. “Yeah, eventually.” Bethany says. “It doesn’t work that way. You are going to keep running into Kaylie, and you are going to keep being reminded of those feelings.” Clara says. “I can manage.” Bethany says. “Are you absolutely sure?” Clara asks. Bethany hesitates for a moment. “Yeah, I’m sure. I can do this.” Bethany says. “I hope you’re right, because if you’re not, this could end up blowing up in your face, big time.” Clara tells Bethany.

THE ANCIENT JEWEL
*”So, what kind of work are you involved in?” Ciara asks. “I work with Clara at her company. She didn’t have the business experience that I do, which is why she brought me on.” Lysandros says. “Oh, I see. So, that doesn’t get in the way? The two of you being in a relationship and working together? Plus, after you get married, I’m sure you’ll be moving in together. That isn’t gonna be a problem?” Ciara asks. “I doubt it. I adore Clara, and I’m pretty sure she feels the same way about me.” Lysandros says. “That’s good. I’m glad things are going well between you and my cousin. Speaking of you and Clara, have the two of you set a date yet?” Ciara asks. “We are taking things slow. Neither one of us is in any rush to get married. We just want to enjoy each other’s company, for the time being.” Lysandros says. “Aw, that’s sweet. I’m happy you’re happy.” Ciara says. “Thanks. What about you? Are you seeing anyone?” Lysandros asks. “Oh, no. There was one guy that I was interested in...but, he left town.” Ciara says. “I’m sorry. That sucks.” Lysandros says. “Yeah, but, the good thing is that he and I never really got too close. So, even though I was upset when he left, I wasn’t too heartbroken.” Ciara says. “That’s good.” Lysandros says. “What about you? Have you ever lost someone you loved because they left town?” Ciara asks. Lysandros shakes his head. “No. Truthfully, I never loved anyone before I met Clara. I’ve had flings and affairs, but nothing too serious. Clara was the first woman I’ve ever had an emotional connection with.” Lysandros admits. “Enough to change your ways. From what I’ve heard, you use to be a very dangerous man. But now, you seem to have settled down.” Ciara notes. “I’m trying to be the man that Clara wants me to be, the man I was supposed to be before my life was shot to hell. But, believe me, I can still tap into that darkness when need be.” Lysandros says. “You don’t need to worry about doing that with me.” Ciara says. “I didn’t say that I would. As far as I know, you are not a threat towards me, or the people I love. So, I see no reason why there would be any sort of problem between us.” Lysandros says. “You don’t have to worry. I’m not a threat to you, or anyone close to you.” Ciara says. “I didn’t think you were, but, it is a good thing to hear, regardless.” Lysandros says. Lysandros checks his watch. “Its getting late. I should probably head home.” Lysandros says. “Yeah, of course. It was nice talking to you.” Ciara says. “Likewise.” Lysandros says, as he places money on the table. “I’ll see you around.” Ciara says. Lysandros nods, before walking out. A moment later, a man wearing a black suit walks over to the table, and sits across from Ciara. “Who are you?” Ciara asks. “The names Pierce. Spencer sent me.” Pierce says. “Your WPA?” Ciara asks. Pierce nods. “It really isn’t a good idea for us to be meeting in public like this, especially since my primary target just left the building.” Ciara notes. “Don’t worry. My employment with the agency isn’t public record. So, do you have anything on Masters yet?” Pierce asks. “If you are asking if I know anything about that Ultimate Lifeform Project yet, the answer is no. I’m trying to get close to Lysandros, but I don’t want to overplay my hand.” Ciara says. “Is he suspicious?” Pierce asks. “Its hard to tell. The man is a pro, so getting answers from him isn’t going to be easy.” Ciara says. “Just make sure that you do. It is very important that we find out what the Ultimate Lifeform is, and where it is. The quicker we get that information, the quicker we can deactivate it.” Pierce says. “Well I’m not gonna get that information any faster with you pestering me. This operation is going to take time, and unless you and Spencer want me to blow this whole operation up, you need to let me work at my own pace, am I clear?” Ciara asks. Pierce reaches into his coat pocket, and pulls out a business card. He then slides it across the table. “Your phone number? Sorry, I’m not interested in a date.” Ciara says. “Its my business card.” Pierce notes. “Build It Construction. What kind of stupid name is that?” Ciara asks. “Its not a real business. Its my cover. If Masters catches us together, and has questions, the official story is that your father is making renovations to the castle, and you hired me to do it.” Pierce says. “And what if Lysandros decides he wants your services?” Ciara asks. “I’m booked right through May. I’m not accepting any new customers at this time.” Pierce says. “What about an online presence? If he’s suspicious, he’ll go online to check out your story.” Ciara notes. “Already taken care of. The tech team at the agency set up a fake website for the business, and created fake reviews to make it look like we’ve been open for a while.” Pierce says. “You’ve really gone all out, haven’t you?” Ciara asks. “Director Spencer is dedicated to this operation, Agent Goo. Not only does he want the Ultimate Lifeform found, but he wants Lysandros Masters brought to justice.” Pierce says. “And what exactly is your role in all of this?” Ciara asks. “I’m the director’s mouth piece. Anything he wants to say to you, he uses me to say it so that he doesn’t have to make direct contact. He’s worried that Lysandros might’ve tapped your phone.” Pierce says. Pierce reaches into his coat pocket again, and pulls out a pink slip. “By the way, you’re fired.” Pierce says. “What? After everything you just said?” Ciara asks. “Relax. Its a cover. If Lysandros thinks you aren’t employed by the WPA anymore, he’ll let his guard down. You might even be able to use the latest tragedy in your life to insert yourself into his life.” Pierce says. “What do you expect me to do? Run to Lysandros, crying about how I was fired?” Ciara asks. “Just make it look convincing. I’ll be in touch.” Pierce says. Pierce stands up, and walks away.

*Outside, Lysandros is on the phone. “Its me, have you found any new info on Ciara Goo?...So nothing you have suggests that she is plotting against me? Alright, just keep monitoring her. I’m not ready to let my guard down.” Lysandros says, before hanging up, and walking away.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, THE PATIENT'S ROOM
*”I’ll tell you everything...another time.” The patient says. “Another time? Why not now? I just want to know your name!” Kristina says. “I’ve been here long enough to memorize the schedule, and any minute now, an orderly is gonna come in here with my dinner, which means they’ll probably be bringing you yours, too. Do you want them to go to your room and see that your not there?” The patient asks. “No, course not. Who knows what they would do to me if they found out that I snuck out of my room, and ended up in here with you.” Kristina says. “That’s exactly why you need to get out of here! These people mean business, the last thing you want to do is to get on their bad side. Otherwise, you’ll end up handcuffed to a bed.” The patient says. “Is that what happened to you? You did something to upset them, so they decided to get back at you by restraining you to the bed?” Kristina asks. “Like I said, I don’t know why they are keeping me handcuffed to the bed. What I do know is that you need to get out of here before one of the orderlies catches you.” The patient says. “Are you sure you’re not just trying to get rid of me?” Kristina asks. “That’s exactly what I’m trying to do, because I am trying to protect you! You need to GO!” The patient tells Kristina. “Okay, fine, but I’m gonna be back! Do you know when it would be a good time for me to come back?” Kristina asks. “The orderlies usually come in here to check on me around nine o’clock for the last time, and they are in here for about five minutes. I don’t see them again until the next morning at eight.” The patient says. “Okay, I’ll keep that in mind. I’ll see you soon, whoever you are.” Kristina says. “Be careful out there.” The patient warns her. “I will. Thanks.” Kristina says, before exiting the room. Once Kristina is gone, the patient contemplates.

FRANCO'S HOUSE
*”Okay, clearly we aren’t getting anywhere here.” Franco says. “At least we can all agree on something.” Alexios says. “Sis, since you seem to be leading the pack here, why don’t you tell me why you think I had this Silvia lady kidnapped?” Franco asks. “We have evidence.” Rebecca says. “Okay, what evidence?” Franco asks. “A payment was made from a bank in this town, into Brody McKay’s account, on the same exact day that Brody kidnapped Silvia.” Andy says. “Still don’t see how this supposedly ties back to me, other than the fact that the bank is located in the same town I live in. But other than that, I really hope that you have more evidence than that.” Franco says. “Surveillance footage from the bank shows that you were there around the time the transaction took place.” Rebecca says. “Okay, that is a little bit more damning, but it still doesn’t mean anything. I could’ve been there cashing my check! Actually, how about we check my bank records and see if any payments were made to Brody McFlurry?” Franco asks. “Its McKay, and I wouldn’t bother. The account is registered under an alias.” Rebecca says. “I see...let me ask you something. If I was going to pay someone to kidnap someone else, why would I do the transaction in person? Why not just do it online or something? Why would I go to the bank and wire money into another account, using an account registered under a fake name?” Franco asks. “Because you’re a wack job who thinks he’s a criminal mastermind, when in reality, you’re just an idiot.” Serena says. “I cant be that much of an idiot. According to the Scooby Doo gang here, I orchestrated this kidnapping months ago, and yet, no one has been any the wiser until now!” Franco says. “Only because we had no reason to believe that Brody was working for someone at the time. Not only that, but I couldn’t investigate the crime right after Brody escaped because I was preoccupied.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, with that whole poison air business, right? I saw that on the news. That’s some pretty crazy stuff right there.” Franco says. “Damn it, Franco, will you just tell me what I want to know?!” Rebecca asks. “I have told you! I’ve told you everything I know, which is NOTHING! I didn’t kidnap this Silvia woman, and I definitely didn’t hire some random dude that I apparently lived in the same town with once upon a time to do it! Why would I even go through all of that trouble?” Franco asks. “To hurt Alexios! Silvia was close to Alexios, and we heard you over the wire, telling Serena how much you resented him for inheriting the family money.” Rebecca says. “Resentment is not the same thing as hate. I’m not going to go through the trouble of kidnapping some chick Alexios knows just because he inherited Papa’s blood money and I didn’t! I’m not that angry over it, really!...but, come to think of it, even though I wasn’t behind what happened to that lady, I might know something.” Franco admits. “You might?” Rebecca asks. “Well, it didn’t occur to me until just now.” Franco says. “How convenient.” Serena says. “Shut up, I wasn’t talking to you.” Franco says. “Okay, I’ll bite. What do you know?” Rebecca asks. “Put your gun down, and I’ll tell you.” Franco says. “Why, so you can run?” Rebecca asks. “And so what if I did? This is my home, and you are trespassing, not to mention probably breaking a dozen laws while holding me at gunpoint. But, if it makes you feel any better, I won’t run. I will stay right here, and I will give my two cents.” Franco says. “Just put the gun down, Rebecca. Its obviously the only way we are gonna get this guy to talk.” Alexios says. Rebecca sighs, before putting her gun back in the holster. “Just to be clear, if you try to run, I am faster than you, I can guarantee it. So, don’t even think about it.” Rebecca says. “I wasn’t thinking about it.” Franco says. “Okay, so, what do you know about the kidnapping?” Rebecca asks. “Technically, nothing. But, I do know some other stuff, which could connect to the kidnapping.” Franco says. “Such as?” Rebecca asks. “Lets rewind for a second. This woman was a friend of Alexios, right? Now, who would want to go after Alexios more than anyone?” Franco asks. “Is this the part where you try to pin your crime on Andre, again? Because, I already spoke to Andre, and he seemed pretty innocent to me.” Rebecca says. “I wasn’t talking about Andre. I am however talking about another one of our psychotic relatives. Basically, the female version of Andre.” Franco says. “Who, Claudia?” Rebecca asks. “No, last I checked, Mother is still rotting in jail. Thanks for that, by the way, Andy!” Franco sarcastically says. “I was happy to help.” Andy says. “Franco, who are you talking about?” Rebecca asks. “Who do you think? I’m talking about our older and crazier sister, Vivian Ridgeway-Stanpatos.” Franco says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum