QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#572 QG 10-27-17

Go down

#572 QG 10-27-17 Empty #572 QG 10-27-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:06 pm

FANTASTIC HOSPITAL, NURSES STATION
*Theo is standing behind the nurses station, entering patient information into the computer, when Katie walks over to him. “Excuse me, Doctor Theo Douglas?” Katie asks. “That’s me. Can I help you with something?” Theo asks. “First, let me introduce myself. My name is Katie Goo.” Katie says. “Oh, right! I just saw you on TV the other day! You’re the host of that new talk show!” Theo realizes. “That’s right! Did you enjoy the episode?” Katie asks. “Well, actually, I only caught a brief glimpse of it, because I was working, and a patient had it on. I noticed that Andre Stanpatos was your guest.” Theo notes. “Yeah, well, between you and me, NOBODY behind the scenes wanted Andre on the show, but, he made us a very generous offer, in exchange for us allowing him to plead his case on our show.” Katie says. “Plead his case how?” Theo asks. “He wanted to show the people that he is a changed man, which I think is absolutely ludicrous.” Katie says. “I disagree.” Theo says. “You do?” Katie asks. “Absolutely. I believe that anyone is capable of turning their life around, if they are truly serious about it. Even a man who has done as many horrible things as Andre Stanpatos has is capable of change.” Theo says. “Maybe you’re right, but, even if Andre has changed, I cant see people lining up to forgive him. Believe me, I’ve been around for a long time, and I’ve seen the things that Andre has done. If you’ve seen the things I have, you wouldn’t be so quick to give him the benefit of the doubt.” Katie says. “Maybe not. So, you wanted to see me for something?” Theo asks. “Actually, yes, I did! I’d like to make you an offer!” Katie tells him.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*Lucas and Lydia are sitting at a table, having coffee. “So, how’s work going?” Lydia asks. “Fine. I just hired a new co host at Fantastic City Gossip.” Lucas reveals. “Oh god, please don’t tell me you actually took Andre’s offer seriously.” Lydia says. Lucas chuckles. “No, but, to give credit where credit is due, Andre was the one who gave me the idea to get a co host.” Lucas says. “Who is it? Is it someone I know?” Lydia asks. “You don’t know her well, but you do know OF her, I’m sure. Bethany Wilson.” Lucas says. “You hired Bethany Wilson to be Katie’s co host? Does Bethany even have any experience?” Lydia asks. “No, but I wasn’t really looking for someone with experience. Since this is a local talk show, I wanted to find a local citizen to be the co host, instead of some big name. I thought it would be a good fit.” Lucas says. “So, instead of choosing a reputable citizen, you chose Bethany Wilson?” Lydia asks. “I cant use Bethany’s past against her, given my own past, which is a lot worse than anything she’s ever done.” Lucas says. “Have you forgotten that she was trafficking arms with Brody McKay?” Lydia asks. “I did the same thing when I was working with Victor Fulton.” Lucas notes. “Not by choice.” Lydia says. “Yeah, well, I don’t think Brody was giving Bethany much of a choice, towards the end, from what I’ve heard.” Lucas says. “So, you don’t have any misgivings about hiring Bethany to work for you? None at all?” Lydia asks. “I wouldn’t say that.” Lucas says. “What are you worried about?” Lydia asks. “Bethany and Katie didn’t exactly hit it off when they first met, but, they have both assured me that they will try their best to get along.” Lucas says. “But you aren’t buying it?” Lydia asks. “Lets just say that neither of them exactly have a good temperament, which could cause some problems between the two in the future.” Lucas says. “Are you sure it was a good idea to hire Bethany?” Lydia asks. “Whether it was a good idea or not, I cant back out now. She already signed a one year contract.” Lucas reveals. “A year? Have you lost your mind?” Lydia asks. “I didn’t want to give anyone special treatment. Katie was given a one year contract, so I thought it was only fair that I give Bethany the same deal.” Lucas says. “You’re gonna regret this.” Lydia says. “Probably. But, even if my professional life ends up turning into a disaster, at least I have you, right?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know. If you end up losing everything and ending up broke, would I really have any reason to stay with you?” Lydia sarcastically asks. Lucas chuckles. “I love you.” Lucas says. “I love you, too.” Lydia says. They gaze into each other’s eyes. “Oh my god, this is absolutely disgusting!” A voice says. Lucas and Lydia notice that Sabrina is standing there, watching them. “Sabrina!” Lydia says, in surprise. “How could you? How could you betray my Dad by hooking up with HIM?!” An upset Sabrina asks.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*Kristina is lying in bed, when the door to her room opens. “Who’s there?” Kristina asks. The person emerges from the darkness, and is revealed to be Brady! “Brady? Is that really you?” Kristina asks. “Sorry I took so long, Kris. I got stuck in traffic.” Brady says. “I was worried, when you didn’t show up for a while, I thought...I thought maybe you had been hurt!” Kristina says. “You don’t have to worry about that anymore. I’m here to bring you home, so that we can go back to planning our life together. Right before you died, I’m pretty sure we were planning on having a baby. What do you say we pick up where we left off?” Brady asks. “I’d love to.” Kristina says. Kristina gets out of bed, and walks towards Brady. He puts his hands on her shoulders, and leans in to kiss her.

*Kristina’s eyes pop open. “Brady!” She calls out. She looks around the room, and sees that he is nowhere to be found. “It...it must’ve been a dream...” A dismayed Kristina realizes. Kristina’s eyes wander towards the window. “Looks like its daytime. I wish I at least knew what time it was.” Kristina says. Kristina looks towards the door to her room. “I wonder if the door is unlocked...” Kristina says. Kristina sits up, and begins to move her legs out of the bed. She lowers her feet to the floor, and then tries to stand up, for the first time in months. She grabs a hold of the side of the bed, after having difficulties standing up. “Oh wow, I...I can barely feel my legs. Must’ve been from being confined to a bed...and a coffin, for the last four months.” Kristina realizes. Kristina takes a deep breath. “That’s alright. I just need to get used to standing on my own, again, and then...I take it one step at a time.” Kristina says. Kristina cautiously takes her first steps, being very careful not to fall, while also holding onto the railing on the side of her bed. “That’s it...just keep going. You can do it.” Kristina tells herself. Once Kristina reaches the end of the bed, she lets go of the railing, and cautiously tries to move forward without it, her legs shaking. “I can do it...I’ve just gotta watch my step...” Kristina says to herself. Kristina carefully approaches the door, hoping to not make a wrong step, and fall. After what felt like an eternity for her, Kristina finally reaches the door. “I have no idea what I’m gonna do once I get out of this room...but I don’t care. I just need some fresh air.” Kristina says. Kristina turns the handle down, opens the door, and finds Maria, who was just about to come in! “What do you think you’re doing?!” A furious Maria asks!

HOTEL LOBBY, ITALY
*Andy and Rebecca are sitting on a couch. “As usual, we are waiting on my brother, who has some kind of conflict with being on time.” Rebecca says. “Its alright. The bank won’t be closed until five o’clock tonight, we’ve got plenty of time.” Andy says. Alexios and Serena step off of the elevator, and walk over to Andy and Rebecca. “Sorry we’re late.” Alexios says. “We overslept last night.” Serena adds on. “Wait, did the two of you sleep in the same room?” Rebecca asks. “Um, yeah...its kinda an embarrassing story.” Serena says. “Basically, scatterbrain over here forgot to book herself a hotel room, so, it was either sleep in my room, or sleep in the back alley.” Alexios says. “Alexios was nice enough to sleep on the floor so that I could have the bed.” Serena notes. “I insisted. I wasn’t about to have her sleep on the cold floor.” Alexios says. “Oh, okay.” Rebecca says. “But, from what I remember, the two of us weren’t the only ones to have an eventful night. Andy, didn’t you have some kind of surprise for Rebecca?” Serena asks. “That’s right. Rebecca and I got married again.” Andy says. “Uh...weren’t the two of you already married?” Serena asks. “Well, it was more of a vow renewal, but, it was romantic nonetheless. Andy brought me down to Amalfi Coast, and that’s where we got married.” Rebecca says. “I’ve been there before. Its beautiful.” Alexios says. “Oh, definitely. He even hired a violin player to act as the witness.” Rebecca says. “Well, you know, we could’ve been the witnesses! Its not like we had anything better to do.” Serena notes. “Well, the first wedding we had was pretty big, so I thought that this time, it would be nice for us to have a ceremony with just the two of us.” Andy says. “And the violin player?” Alexios asks. “Well, to be fair, the violin added to the romance.” Rebecca says. “Well, even though our invitations got lost in the mail, I’m happy for the two of you.” Serena says. “Thank you.” Andy says. “So, moving onto other topics, what is the plan this morning? Are we gonna head straight to the bank?” Alexios asks. “That was the plan. The sooner we find out who hired Brody, the better.” Rebecca says. “Well, I already talked to Andre, and he said that he would call the bank, and tell them that we are coming.” Alexios says. “Are you sure Andre will be able to convince them to show us the security footage?” Serena asks. “I’m positive. My family has a lot of influence in these parts.” Alexios says. “We just gotta hope that whichever Stanpatos arranged the kidnapping, assuming that it was a Stanpatos, didn’t get to the bank before Andre did.” Andy says. “Even if they did, they aren’t gonna say no to Andre. Around these parts, he’s considered to be the scariest member of the family. So, I can pretty much guarantee that Andre has more influence than whoever we are up against.” Alexios says. “Lets hope so. I cant believe I’m saying this, but if we are going to get that security footage, Andre is our only hope.” Rebecca says. “We’ve just gotta hope that we are right, and that Andre isn’t the enemy we are up against, because if it turns out we were wrong, and he was the one who hired Brody, that means we are basically helping the enemy cover his tracks by cluing him in on the plan.” Andy says. “I don’t think we’ll have to worry about that. Like I said, Andre seemed sincere when he claimed he had nothing to do with the kidnapping. So, we’ll just have to go with our guts. In any case, we should head over to the bank. The sooner we get the information we want, the quicker we can act on it, and take down the mastermind behind Silvia's kidnapping.” Rebecca says. “I’m ready whenever you are.” Andy says. “Lets do this.” Alexios says. Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, and Serena all head towards the door.

FANTASTIC HOSPITAL, NURSES STATION
*”An offer? That sounds intriguing. What kind of offer is it?” Theo asks. “Well, as you already know, I am the host of a new and rising talk show, and I’d like to have you on as a guest.” Katie reveals. “Why me?” Theo asks. “Well, I was kind of hoping we could get an exclusive with you, on your work. Not just developing that cure for Brady’s disease, but also recreating the cure for the poisoned Joe Fish let lose in the city. I feel that there is a whole section of our audience that would really enjoy an episode covering your work.” Katie notes. “I don’t know. I’ve never been one to want to be center stage, and it sounds like that’ll be the case if I go on your show.” Theo notes. “I know that, but, it would be very beneficial for you to bring awareness to your work. Do you know how many more patients you would probably get, once our audience hear exactly what you’re capable of?” Katie asks. “Probably a lot.” Theo notes. “Exactly! Not only will this be good for your career, but it will bring awareness to all of the work you are doing! Come on, it would be fun, and like I said, beneficial. Trust me, agreeing to appear on the show would be the smartest move you could make.” Katie says. Theo sighs. “As much as I really don’t want all of those eyes on me, you really do raise an excellent point...” Theo notes. “So, will you do it?” Katie asks. “I assume you’d be the one who would being conducting the interview?” Theo asks. “Well, me and my new co host, Bethany Wilson. She hasn’t done anything to upset you, has she? I know that she has the special gift of doing that to people.” Katie notes. “I don’t have any problem with Bethany Wilson. I barely even know her.” Theo says. “Great, so, are you in?” Katie asks. “Yeah, I’ll do it.” Theo says. “Great! I’ll contact you at a later date to iron out the specifics.” Katie says. “Okay. I’ll be in touch. Have a nice day.” Katie says. “You too.” Katie tells Theo, before walking away.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*”Sabrina, are you sure this is the right time to be going over this?” Lydia asks. “This is the perfect time. I was gonna confront the two of you at V.J and Serena’s wedding, but, my mother stopped me. She isn’t here, this time.” Sabrina says. “Look, I love Lucas, Sabrina, and although I am your stepmother, I’m not going to explain myself to you.” Lydia says. “Are you serious?! HOW CAN YOU EVEN STAND TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM AS HIM?! Did you forget that Lucas sat by while my Dad was locked up in a mental institution, drugged out of his mind, while someone else was posing as him? Lucas KNEW that Quinn was impersonating my Dad and he did NOTHING.” Sabrina yells. “He didn’t do nothing, Sabrina! He was the one that told Rebecca that someone was still impersonating your father, and he helped her dig up Dylan Cat’s grave when they thought he was the one posing as Dylan!” Lydia points out. “That was three months after Quinn originally took over! If Lucas had any decency, he wouldn’t have thrown in with Quinn in the first place!” Sabrina yells. Lucas stands up. “Can I get a word in?” Lucas asks. “That depends, is it going to be a complete lie?” Sabrina asks. “No. You want honesty, and I’m gonna give it to you. What I did to your father was wrong. I was aware of Quinn’s plan to take over Dylan’s life, and I didn’t do anything to stop him when I should have. I should’ve told someone what he was planning to do, instead of aligning myself with him and standing by while he took over Dylan’s life. But, I was too focused on revenge. Dylan had shot me and nearly killed me a few months earlier, so I saw the opportunity for revenge.” Lucas notes. “He wasn’t in his right mind when he shot you! You know that!” Sabrina yells. “I didn’t care! What do you want me to say? I was angry, and I let that anger cloud my judgment! I did some bad things, and I will regret those for the rest of my life.” Lucas says. “Just like you’ll regret everything you did for Mia for the rest of your life. You always make these awful decisions, and then you try to act like the victim.” Sabrina notes. “You know what kind of situation I was in with Quinn! You were there! You saw Leon get shot after I refused to follow Quinn’s orders!” Lucas points out. “Yeah, well none of that ever would’ve happened if you hadn’t teamed up with him in the first place. Quinn didn’t force you to work with him at first, you chose to!” Sabrina yells. Sabrina turns towards Lydia. “And you! My father LOVED you, and this is how you respect his memory? By hooking up with the guy that nearly ruined his life?!” Sabrina angrily asks. “Lucas isn’t the same man he was. No one is pulling his strings anymore, he is out of the mob, he just bought a new legitimate company, he really is trying to be a better man!” Lydia says. “He’s said that before. A few times, actually. But he always goes back to his business.” Sabrina says. “Not this time. This time, I’m out for good, and I’m focused on my life with Lydia.” Lucas says. “I don’t believe you.” Sabrina says. “With all due respect, I don’t care. What’s gotten into you? I thought we had a mutual understanding, after Leon died?” Lucas asks. “I don’t like the fact that the woman my father loved more than anyone is now married to someone who hurt him in such a terrible way!” Sabrina says. Sabrina turns towards Lydia. “I really hope that your happiness is enough to help shield you from the fact that Dylan is probably rolling over in his grave right now, seeing you with the man that stood by while he was being held against his will, not knowing if he would ever see his family or friends again. LUCAS SET THAT IN MOTION! I don’t know how you can live with yourself, knowing that, and still staying loyal to HIM!” Sabrina yells, before storming off. “Are you alright?” Lucas asks. “No, I need to get out of here...” Lydia says, before running off!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*”I...I was just going out for a walk!” Kristina says. “You are forbidden from leaving this room, Miss Cat! You NEED to go back to bed!” Maria says. Maria pushes Kristina back into the room, and closes the door. “I cant stay stuffed in this room forever, I just cant!” Kristina says. “And you won’t, but leaving your room this soon could cause a MAJOR setback with your health! You need to remain in bed while your body processes everything that has happened!” Maria yells. “I HAVE BEEN IN BED FOR THE PAST FOUR MONTHS!” Kristina yells. “I...I know. But, it has been a long time since you last stood up. You are going to need some physical therapy before you are anywhere NEAR being able to wander the facility! Please...just return to your bed.” Maria says. “Fine, on one condition. Call Brady for me.” Kristina says. “I already tried to call him this morning. Four times, actually. He didn’t answer.” Maria says. “That’s not like him.” Kristina points out. “I’m sure he’s fine. Don’t worry, Miss Cat, the second I hear back from your husband, I will call you immediately. Just please...return to bed.” Maria says. Kristina contemplates for a moment, before complying, and returning to bed. “An orderly will be in here soon to bring you your breakfast. Please...don’t try to leave again. The last thing I want is for you to jeopardize your health.” Maria says. Kristina nods. “I’ll be back in to check on you, later.” Maria says, before walking out. Kristina sighs, and lies back in bed…

GRAVEYARD
*Someone arrives at Dylan’s grave. The person is revealed to be Lydia, who looks down at his gravestone…

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, UNKNOWN ROOM
*Maria walks in, and finds an orderly standing over someone’s bed. “How is he?” Maria asks. “He’s sleeping.” The orderly notes. “No he isn’t. The doctor told me that if it appears he’s sleeping, he’s most likely faking.” Maria says. “Why?” The orderly asks. “I guess he doesn’t appreciate our hospitality. Has he eaten this morning?” Maria asks. “I tried feeding him, but the guy wouldn’t open his eyes.” The orderly says. “So, is he just supposed to starve to death because you’re too incompetent to force him to eat? The doctor wants him ALIVE!” Maria says. “Why? What’s so special about this guy?” The orderly asks. “There are plans for him, big plans.” Maria says. “What plans?” The orderly asks. “The specifics are above my pay grade, which means they are definitely above yours. Come, I’ll find something else to do, since you are obviously too incapable to handle the simple task of feeding him.” Maria says. Maria drags the orderly out of the room. Once they are gone, the camera does a close up on the mystery patient’s eyes. His eyes open, after hearing the sound of the door close…

ITALIAN BANK
*Andy, Rebecca, Alexios, and Serena walk up to the front desk of the bank. “Hi, my name is Rebecca Rogers. I’m here about the surveillance footage.” Rebecca says. “We’re with Andre Stanpatos.” Alexios adds. “Of course. Let me just pull up the cameras on the monitor, and you are free to look back as far as you need, in order to get the answers you are looking for.” The bank teller says. Rebecca nods. “Okay, here we are! Its all yours.” The bank teller says, before walking into the backroom. Rebecca walks behind the counter, and looks at the monitor. “Lets hope that this person arranged for the money to be wired into Brody’s account in person. Otherwise, this trip is pretty much for nothing.” Andy says. “Lets hope that isn’t the case.” Serena says. “Okay, I’ve rewinded back to the day when the payment was made to Brody.” Rebecca says. “Do you recognize anyone that came into the bank?” Alexios asks. “No, not yet. There is still plenty of time for that to change, though.” Rebecca says. Rebecca continues to fast forward through that day’s surveillance footage. “Oh...wait a minute.” Rebecca says. “What?” Andy asks. “I think I recognized one of the customers. Let me rewind here...” Rebecca says. Rebecca clicks on the pause button. “Oh...my...god.” Rebecca says. “Who is it?” Serena asks. “See for yourself.” Rebecca says. Rebecca turns the monitor around, and Franco can be seen standing at the bank counter!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum