QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#571 QG 10-26-17

Go down

#571 QG 10-26-17 Empty #571 QG 10-26-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm

LUCAS' OFFICE
*Lucas and Katie are in shock, as a result of Bethany’s interest in the co host job. ”I hope I didn’t show up to late. Did you already find someone for the job?” Bethany asks. “No, no, its fine. But, I am a bit surprised that you’d be interested in the job.” Lucas notes. “Why? I’m great with people.” Bethany notes. “Yeah, but, don’t you have a bakery to run? Are you sure you’d find the time to be able to juggle both that and this position?” Lucas asks. “I’m pretty sure I could manage it. Besides, it’ll give me something to do while Alexios is out of town.” Bethany says. “You do know that this is a permanent position, right? I’m not just looking for a temporary co host.” Lucas says. “Yes, Lucas, I know that. I saw the ad, and believe it or not, I know how to read.” Bethany notes. “That’s a shock.” Katie says. “What was that?” Bethany asks her. “Nothing! Continue.” Katie says. “Okay, let me check my calendar, and we can set up a day to do the interview.” Lucas tells Bethany. “You don’t look busy right now! Why cant we just do it now?” Bethany asks. “Because its ten o’clock at night, and some people want to go home and go to bed!” Katie notes. “Ten o’clock isn’t even that late, Granny.” Bethany argues. “You know what? Bethany is right. I have some time to kill, and it isn’t as if Lydia is expecting me at home, because she’s going to be late tonight. So, I guess we could do the interview now.” Lucas says. “Are you serious?” Katie asks. “Its fine. So, why don’t you step outside so I can interview Bethany?” Lucas asks. “I can’t even sit in on the interview with a woman that could potentially be my co host?” Katie asks. “No offense, but you would be a distraction. You and I both know that you wouldn’t be able to keep your mouth shut during the interview.” Lucas tells Katie. Katie sighs. “I’ll be in the reception area. Yell to me when you are finished, or if you need help.” Katie says, before walking out. “Wow, she’s nothing like she is on TV. What a miserable bitch.” Bethany notes. “If I were you, I would watch what you say about her, that is, if you really want this job.” Lucas says. “I was just making an observation.” Bethany says. “Keep your observations to yourself if they aren’t adding to anything.” Lucas says. “Alright, whatever.” Bethany says. “Also, just to be clear, if at the end of this interview, I do decide to offer you the job, I want to make it clear that I won’t tolerate this kind of behavior. If there ends up being a problem between you and Katie, you’re the one I’m gonna cut from the roster, not her.” Lucas says. Bethany sighs. “As usual, the more charismatic one always gets the boot.” Bethany notes. “WHAT did I just say?!” A frustrated Lucas asks. “Sorry. Okay, from this point on, I won’t say another word about Lady.” Bethany says. “Her name is Katie.” Lucas corrects. “Whatever. Can we start the interview, now?” Bethany asks. Lucas sighs. “Sure, fine. Sit down.” Lucas requests. Bethany sits across from Lucas.

ALEXIOS' HOTEL ROOM, ITALY
*Alexios closes the drawer to his dresser. “Well, everything is unpacked. Now, maybe, I can get some shut eye before tomorrow.” Alexios says. Alexios pulls out his phone, and sends a text to Bethany saying “Good night. I miss you!” Alexios smiles, after pressing send. A moment later, someone knocks on his door. “Who the hell could that be?” Alexios wonders. “Open up! Its Serena!” Serena calls out, from the other side of the door. Alexios smirks. “Gee, I don’t know if I should answer the door! The only Serena I know said that she isn’t talking to me!” Alexios yells. “This isn’t funny, Alexios! Open the door!” Serena yells. Alexios laughs. “What’s the magic word?” Alexios asks. “PLEASE open the door!” Serena yells. “Sorry, wrong word.” Alexios says. “What do you mean? I said please!” Serena yells. “And that wasn’t the word that I was looking for! Think, Serena, think! It starts with an S, ends with a Y!” Alexios calls out. “Ugh! Fine! I’m sorry!” Serena yells. “Sorry for what?” Alexios asks. “For giving you the cold shoulder at the cafe!” Serena yells. Alexios smiles, and then opens the door for Serena, who pushes her way past him. “For the record, you lied to me, so, I’m not sorry.” Serena says. “You just lied to me, so, I guess we’re even.” Alexios says. “Not even close. But, I guess it does go a long way in getting me to acknowledge your existence, again.” Serena says. “Gee, I feel so humbled. So, what brings you by so late? Shouldn’t you be getting ready for bed, if you plan on tagging along for the big adventure tomorrow?” Alexios asks. “Well, that’s kinda why I’m here. See, there was a little bit of a problem.” Serena says. “Oh boy.” Alexios says. “You see, I kind of forgot to...” Serena begins to say. “Use your words, I know you can do it.” Alexios says. “Well, this trip was, you know, so last minute, so, I kinda forgot to...book a hotel room.” Serena reveals. “You didn’t.” Alexios says. “I did.” Serena tells him. After staring at her in disbelief for a moment, Alexios begins to crack up laughing. “This isn’t funny, Alexios! I’ve called every hotel in a 200 mile radius, and they are either closed, or completely booked for tonight! So, basically, I’m probably gonna be sleeping in some back alley tonight, lighting trash on fire for warmth. Unless...” Serena begins to say. “Unless what?” Alexios asks. “Unless a certain friend gives me a place to stay.” Serena says. “I don’t think Andy and Rebecca have enough room.” Alexios says. “Stop it! I mean you!” Serena says. “Relax, I knew who you meant. I was just messing around.” Alexios notes. “So, can I stay with you?” Serena asks. “Well, just to be clear, this room only has one bed.” Alexios notes. “That’s fine, I’ll sleep on the floor.” Serena says. “No you won’t.” Alexios says. “Really, I’m fine with it! Its better than sleeping outside in the freezing cold.” Serena says. Alexios sighs. “No, you aren’t gonna sleep on the floor. I’m not going to let you.” Alexios says. “Do you have a better idea?” Serena asks. “Yeah. You take the bed, I’ll sleep on the floor.” Alexios says. “Alexios, no, this is your room, you shouldn’t be made to sleep on the floor just because I had a dumb moment and forgot to book a room.” Serena says. “You have had a lot on your mind, its not surprising that you would forget something like that. Besides, this could be my way of earning your forgiveness for lying, earlier.” Alexios says. “Alexios, look, I was never actually mad at you, I was just a little frustrated. I got over it, quick.” Serena says. “Still. I feel obligated to make you feel at home. Besides, I’m willing to bet that you’ve never slept on the floor or on the ground in your entire life.” Alexios says. “What, you think I’ve never been on any sleepovers before?” Serena asks. “Did your mother even allow you to have friends? She strikes me as the type who would brainwash you into thinking that friends are just a weakness that should be avoided.” Alexios says. “She let me have friends...its just that those friends were all the kids of her rich friends.” Serena says. “And how many of those so called friends did you actually like?” Alexios asks. “Well, none of them, they were all a bunch of spoiled snobs...okay, wait a minute, we are getting WAY off track here! Alexios, just take the bed, I really don’t care about sleeping in it!” Serena says. “Its fine, Serena, you can take the bed! I’m not gonna make a big stink over having to sleep on the floor for one night. I’ll survive. Just accept my gift.” Alexios says. Serena smiles. “You’re the best.” Serena says. “I know.” Alexios says. “I owe you.” Serena tells him. Alexios smiles. “I know.” Alexios says.

AMALFI COAST, ITALY
*Andy and Rebecca get out of their car. “Where are we?” Rebecca asks. “Its called Amalfi Coast. Its one of Italy’s best attractions. It overlooks the sea.” Andy notes. “Is this the surprise?” Rebecca asks. “Part of it. I didn’t drive you all the way over here this late at night just so we could sight see.” Andy says. Andy and Rebecca walk to the edge, overlooking the sea. “So, why did you bring me here?” Rebecca asks. A moment later, a priest shows up. “Mr. Goo, you made it.” The priest says. “Father Mateo, right?” Andy asks. “That’s right. Its a pleasure to meet you. And this must be your beautiful wife, Rebecca!” Mateo says. “That’s right. Its nice to meet you, Father.” Rebecca says. “Likewise. So, are the two of you ready to begin?” Mateo asks. “Well, that depends, what exactly are we beginning?” Rebecca asks. Andy turns towards Rebecca. “First of all, I just want you to know that if you don’t want to do this, we don’t have to.” Andy says. “That kinda has me nervous. What are we doing that I might not want to do?” Rebecca asks. Andy sighs. “I...I came close to losing you, last year. I made a lot of mistakes, so many mistakes that you actually had divorce papers drawn up. I never should’ve let things get that bad.” Andy says. “It wasn’t ENTIRELY on you. My judgment was kinda clouded, after what happened to Emma. But, the good thing is, those divorce papers were never signed. You had the good sense to throw them in the trash.” Rebecca notes. “Maybe, but I still cant get over how close I came to losing you. I never want that to happen again. That’s why I called Father Mateo here, I want us to recommit to our love.” Andy says. Andy gets down on one knee. “Rebecca Rogers, I know that we are already married, but please...do me the favor of marrying me again.” Andy proposes! “Wait, you...you want us to renew our vows?” Rebecca asks. “I know, I probably should’ve asked you first, before arranging all of this. I just thought that with us going to Italy, and with there being so many beautiful places here, that it would be the perfect time for us to recommit to our love. But, I can understand why this might be a little overwhelming for you, and why you might want to say no.” Andy says. “Stop right there. I never said I was going to say no. For the record, this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me, in my entire life. Its also very reminisce of our first wedding, which you also surprised me with! Before I say anything, I want you to know that I don’t think we need to recommit to our love. I know how much you love me, and I’m pretty sure you know how much I love you. But, with that being said, I would be happy to marry you again, and make our new beginning official.” Rebecca says. “I hope you know that you just made me the happiest man on the planet.” Andy says. “Maybe the happiest man, but not the happiest person. I have you beat! I love you SO much!” Rebecca says, before pulling Andy into a kiss!

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Brady is reading a book, when someone knocks on his door. “Come in!” Brady yells. Ciara walks in. “Hey you, are you entertaining visitors?” Ciara asks. “This late at night? Not normally. But, I guess I could make an exception for my beautiful sister. How’d you get in here? Visiting hours were over two hours ago.” Brady says. “Oh, easy. I just told the staff that I’m a WPA agent. They let me right in.” Ciara says. “Okay, another question. What are you doing here this late?” Brady asks. “I came to see you! Dad told me about the car accident, and how you checked into rehab.” Ciara says. “For the record, Dad blackmailed me into coming here.” Brady says. “Can you blame him?” Ciara asks. Brady shakes his head. “No. Actually, I did the same thing to Kristina when she was having her mental breakdown, after killing Mark.” Brady says.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*Maria enters the room, and smiles at Kristina. “Good evening. How are you feeling?” Maria asks. “I’m starting to feel less woozy, so I must be making SOME progress.” Kristina says. “To be fair, you were just resurrected from the dead. Its to be expected that you might be feeling a little lightheaded. But, other than that, you aren’t noticing anything else, that could be a side effect from the treatment?” Maria asks. “You’re saying there could be side effects?” Kristina asks. “Yes, but that is to be expected with any kind of drug or treatment. They all come with their fair share of risks, but, people are mostly willing to take those risks, in hopes of getting better. Speaking of which, I must say, your vitals are doing really well. Its truly impressive, especially for someone who was in such a dire condition before.” Maria says. “That reminds me, what did your doctor friend do about the poison?” Kristina asks. “I beg your pardon?” Maria asks. “The reason why I’m even here is because some lunatic named Joe Fish poisoned the entire city, and his poison ended up killing me! So, how did you get rid of it? I doubt it just evaporated from my body after I died.” Kristina says. “All I can really give you is speculation as an answer.” Maria says. “Alright, fine. Speculate.” Kristina says. “A little over a month after your death, the original cure for the poison was replicated, using the particles retrieved from the blood of someone who was already given the cure. The doctor who replicated the cure extracted the particles needed from the subject’s blood, and then used to create a large batch of the cure. My speculation is that the doctor who revived you most likely got his hands on a dose of the cure, and administered it to you, prior to beginning your resurrection treatment.” Maria says. “That makes sense, I guess.” Kristina says. “So, before I end my shift for the day, can I get you anything? Food? A drink?” Maria asks. “There is something you can get me.” Kristina says. “Name it.” Maria says. “A phone. I need to call my husband. I need to talk to Brady!” Kristina says!

LUCAS' OFFICE
*”So, what qualifications do you have?” Lucas asks. “None. The ad said I didn’t need any.” Bethany notes. “Just asking. Why do you want the job?” Lucas asks. “I feel like it’d be a good fit.” Bethany says. “Why’s that?” Lucas asks. “Because, I am the PERFECT talk show host. I’m charismatic, I’m funny, I’m charming.” Bethany says. “Really? You didn’t show any of those qualities just now, when you insulted Katie.” Lucas notes. “I know. Sorry about that. But, look, I really am a good fit for the job. I used to be a waitress at the coffee bean, so...so I’m used to talking to people!” Bethany says. “You’re not applying for a waitress job, though! You are applying for a job that is going to put you on the TV screens of everyone in this city! Can you handle that?” Lucas asks. “Yeah, I mean, its not like I’d be standing up on stage in front of a bunch a people...I won’t be, right?” Bethany asks. “No, we don’t have a live audience.” Lucas says. “Great, so there shouldn’t be a problem.” Bethany says. “I’m not too sure of that.” Lucas says. “Why?” Bethany asks. “Your past behavior concerns me. I don’t want any behind the scenes drama between you and Katie.” Lucas says. “Well, as long as she doesn’t start anything, there won’t be a problem.” Bethany says. “That goes for you, too! I know that you have difficulties getting along with people.” Lucas notes. “You don’t know me.” Bethany says. “I know enough to know that there are about two people in this entire city that don’t hate you.” Lucas says. “Four.” Bethany corrects him. “Sorry. But, my point still stands. If you expect me to give you this job, I need your assurance that you can work civilly with Katie.” Lucas says. “Yeah, I can do that.” Bethany says. “Can you?” Lucas asks. “Absolutely. Even if I find out I cant stand Katie, I can pretend to like her.” Bethany says. “Even when you have to work with her on a daily basis?” Lucas asks. “I can handle it, thanks for the concern, though.” Bethany says. Lucas nods. “KATIE!” Lucas calls out. Katie comes back into the office. “You rang?” Katie asks. “How would you feel about working with Bethany?” Lucas asks. “Wait, you-you offered her the job?” Katie asks. “Not yet, that’s why I’m asking you how you’d feel about working with her.” Lucas says. “I’m really not that difficult to work with.” Bethany tells her. “Uh, well...alright, fine. Lets see how it goes.” Katie says. “That isn’t an option. If Bethany comes on board, I’ll be signing her to a one year contract.” Lucas says. “Wow, seriously?” A surprised Bethany asks. “One year?” Katie asks. “I’m giving her the same deal I gave you. I don’t want to give anyone special treatment.” Lucas says. “That’s fair of you.” Bethany says. “So, do you want to work with Bethany or not? If not, just say the word, and I’ll start looking for someone else.” Lucas says. Katie sighs. “I’ll probably end up regretting this, but...fine.” Katie says. “There you go. The job is yours, Bethany.” Lucas says. Bethany stands up. “I don’t know how to thank you!” Bethany says. Bethany walks over to Lucas, hugs him, and then kisses him on the cheek. “Geez, get a room, you two.” Katie says. “I’ll be in touch, regarding specifics about when you’ll start.” Lucas says. “K. And, for the record, I’m looking forward to working with the both of you.” Bethany says. Lucas smiles, and Katie fakes a smile.

ALEXIOS' HOTEL ROOM
*The lights are off in the room, Alexios is lying down on the floor, and Serena is in the bed. Serena sits up. “Alexios? Are you still awake?” Serena asks. “Yup.” Alexios answers. “I cant sleep.” Serena says. “Because you are in an unfamiliar place?” Alexios asks. “I don’t think it has anything to do with that...I haven’t been able to sleep for weeks.” Serena reveals. Alexios sits up. “Because of V.J?” Alexios asks. “I guess...” Serena says. “Are your thoughts about him keeping you up at night?” Alexios asks. “I think its a combination of that, and fear.” Serena says. “Fear of what?” Alexios asks. “My dreams. I’m-I’m afraid of what I’m going to see when I close my eyes. I...I know that I wasn’t there when it happened, but, a few times, when I’ve fallen asleep, all I can see is V.J being...being gunned down by some lowlife, and I just don’t understand it. I wasn’t there when it happened, so why am I dreaming about it?” Serena asks. “Easy. Your thoughts about V.J are manifesting themselves into images, courtesy of your dreams. You might not have been there when he was shot, but it doesn’t make it any less traumatic for you, which is translating into your dreams. Its perfectly natural.” Alexios says. “When your Dad died, did you have dreams like that?” Serena asks. “You’ll have to be more specific. The father I grew up with? Or my biological father?” Alexios asks. “Both.” Serena says. Alexios sighs. “Yeah, I guess. Both of my fathers died in pretty gruesome ways, so, it isn’t surprising that I would make up those images in my head. The guy who raised me was murdered by loan sharks, and my biological father was left for dead by my psychotic sister while he was having a heart attack. So yeah, those images have played in my head a few times.” Alexios says. “I’m sorry.” Serena says. “What are you apologizing for? You didn’t turn one of my fathers into a gambling addict who got himself killed, and you didn’t make my sister a sociopath that would be willing to let her own father die so that she could steal his money.” Alexios says. “I’m sorry for bringing up those sore subjects for you. I’m sure that reliving those are the last thing you want to be doing right now.” Serena notes. “I’m not gonna yell at you for confiding your problems in me. You deserve to have some kind of relief, and bottling up all of those problems isn’t gonna help you.” Alexios notes. “I know. I...I just find it kinda difficult to talk to people about it. I absolutely hate pity, and that’s all I get, ever since V.J died.” Serena says. “I know, pity sucks. But, the people around you cant help it if they feel bad for you, especially your sister. She went through the same thing with Dylan.” Alexios notes. “I don’t blame them. Does that mean I want people crowding around me, telling me how sorry they are, and asking me if I need anything? Hell no. I hate that.” Serena says. “Its a reflex for loved ones to act like that, not that I’d know from personal experience.” Alexios says. “You’ve never gotten that kind of support?” Serena asks. Alexios shakes his head. “I have Rebecca, but, she wasn’t around for most of my life. She wasn’t around when the man who raised me died, or when my mother died. So, basically, up until a few years ago, I didn’t have anyone.” Alexios says. “I was in the same boat, growing up.” Serena says. “You had Lydia.” Alexios notes. “No I didn’t. Lydia spent most of her life in mental institutions, and when she wasn’t institutionalized, she and I were at each other’s throats. We didn’t get along, AT ALL.” Serena says. “Why not?” Alexios asks. “Because, I was a brat, and she was mentally unstable, in a dangerous way. We didn’t start to actually get along until much after she showed up in Fantastic.” Serena reveals. “I had no idea. For as long as I’ve known the two of you, you’ve always been so close.” Alexios says. “Well, we definitely haven’t always been like that. Thankfully, Lydia got the help she needed, and I semi matured, so we were able to put our past behind us, and bury the hatchet...not into each other’s skulls.” Serena adds. Alexios chuckles. “What about your parents? How were they, growing up?” Alexios asks. “Well, growing up, I had no idea that my Mom was a vindictive murderer. I just always saw her as some stuck up rich lady, and the same went for my Dad, I had no idea that he was actually off cheating on my Mom four out of seven days of the week.” Serena says. “What was your relationship like with them?” Alexios asks. “Good, for the most part. At least, when I was a kid. I was a rebellious teenager. I didn’t get drunk at parties and get thrown in jail, but I definitely didn’t listen to anything my parents had to say. I guess you could say that continued into my adult life.” Serena notes. “Why would you say that?” Alexios asks. “My father’s dream was for me and Lydia to one day run Masters Corp together, side by side. But, I’ve never been some corporate tycoon, and I was only interested in music.” Serena says. Alexios smiles. “Some things never change.” Alexios says. “Sometimes, I feel really bad that I didn’t decide to help Lydia run the company, like my Dad wanted, but, if I had, I wouldn’t have been able to follow my dream, even though, right now, its not going anywhere.” Serena notes. “It will. Trust me. I’ve heard you sing, and you are probably one of the most talented people I know. I would pay big money to listen to you sing, that’s how good you are.” Alexios says. “Thanks, but I know you’re just saying that to make me feel better.” Serena says. “You’re wrong. I meant every word, Serena. You really are talented, and any record label would be lucky to have you. Speaking of which, if you’d like me to put in a good word for you, I DO know a guy...” Alexios begins to say. “No! No! Absolutely not! If I am going to sign a deal with a record label, I’m going to do it because they think I’m talented, not because I’m buddies with one of their buddies.” Serena says. “Okay, I was just offering.” Alexios says. “And thank you for offering. Even though I’m not gonna take you up on it, I appreciate it. Really.” Serena says. “I’m just trying to help you out.” Alexios says. “I know. Anyway, believe it or not, I’m feeling a lot better, after talking to you. I actually feel like I might fall asleep.” Serena says. “Do you need me to read you a bedtime story or something?” Alexios asks. Ha ha, I’m not fifteen anymore, Alexios.” Serena jokes. “Well, bedtime story or not, we should probably hit the hay. After all, we need to be well rested for when we go chasing bad guys tomorrow.” Alexios says. “You’re right. Good night, Alexios.” Serena says. “Night, Serena.” Alexios says. They both lay back down.

AMALFI COAST
*Rebecca pulls away from the kiss. “Wait a minute, we have a problem!” Rebecca says. “What?” Andy asks. “I know that it isn’t an official wedding since we are already married, but, we still need a witness!” Rebecca says. “Already covered.” Andy says. Andy snaps his fingers, and a man comes out of hiding, playing a violin. “You didn’t.” Rebecca says. “Didn’t what? Hire a violin player, who is doubling as our witness? I sure did.” Andy says. “You’ve thought of everything, haven’t you?” Rebecca asks. “I needed to try and make sure that this wedding is as perfect as you are. But, since that was pretty much impossible, I settled for almost perfect.” Andy says. “Have I told you that this is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me?” Rebecca asks. “Once or twice, yeah.” Andy says. “Then let me tell you again! This is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you.” Rebecca says. “Don’t thank me, it was my pleasure...my HONOR, to be able to marry you again, even if we are already technically married.” Andy says. Andy turns towards Mateo. “Well, now that I’ve covered everything with the wife, lets get this show on the road!” Andy says. “Gladly! We are gathered here today to join Andrew George Goo and Rebecca Daisy Rogers, in holy matrimony. If anyone has any reason why these two should not get married, speak now.” Mateo says. Rebecca looks around. “What? Do you think someone is gonna crash the wedding? Do you think that Fletcher is gonna rise up from the sea to get his revenge?” Andy asks. “Considering the history of weddings that have been crashed, you can never be too careful.” Rebecca says. “That’s why I thought it would be best to do this away from Fantastic City.” Andy says. Rebecca laughs. “Well, it doesn’t appear anyone believes the two of you should not get married.” Mateo says. “Thank god.” Andy says. “Now, its time for your vows.” Mateo says. “I-I didn’t write any vows! I didn’t even know there was going to be a wedding!” Rebecca notes. “Its okay. I’m sure whatever you say, will come straight from the heart, and that’s all that matters.” Andy says. “Andy, why don’t you go first, so that Rebecca will have sometime?” Mateo asks. “That’s fine with me.” Andy says. Andy faces Rebecca. “Since the moment we met, all the way back when I learned that this new girl was going to be my new partner at the Fantastic P.D, I knew that there was something special about you, I just didn’t know that I had just met my soul mate. I know that nowadays, the soul mate belief isn’t as popular, with so many people getting together and breaking up, you would think that true love wasn’t a thing anymore. But, I know from my personal experience with you that true love does still exist, and that soul mates exist, too. I have no doubt in my mind that you, Rebecca Rogers, are my soul mate, and that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you, and I promise that I am going to spend the rest of my life reminding you of that little fact.” Andy says. “Oh, wow! That’s gonna be hard to top, especially by someone who wasn’t even prepared in the first place!” Rebecca says. “Just let it come from your heart. I know you’ll be able to come up with something.” Andy tells her. Rebecca takes a deep breath. “Despite how in love we are, the fact is that you and I haven’t even known each other for four years. In the grand scheme of things, that’s a short time. But, I still feel like I’ve known you my entire life. You are my best friend, you are my heart, you are my soul mate, and no matter what obstacle the universe throws our way, I know that we will always overcome it, because our love is stronger than any force imaginable. There is no interloper, no evil that could ever tear us apart, because with each obstacle, we’ve grown stronger, and at this point in our relationship, I think its safe to say that we are unbeatable. With that being said, I know that you and I are going to continue to grow closer, and honestly, I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. I love you, Andy Goo. I always have, and I always will.” Rebecca says. “That is very touching, well done! So, what did you plan on doing about the rings?” Mateo asks. “We already have rings, lets just skip to the husband and wife part.” Andy says. “Very well. With the power vested in me, I know pronounce the two of you husband and wife...again! You may now kiss the bride!” Mateo announces. Andy pulls Rebecca into a kiss, as violin music plays in the background.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM
*”Are you mad at Dad for blackmailing you?” Ciara asks. “I was, but, then I realized that it was for my own good. I didn’t plan on getting help, so, Dad gave me a little nudge in the right direction.” Brady says. “Well, hopefully you’ll get that spiritual awakening you desperately need.” Ciara says. “Speaking of spiritual awakenings, did you hear what Dad is up to?” Brady asks. “Oh god, do I even want to know?” Ciara asks. “Its a good thing, sis. Dad just bought The Foggy Tavern from Acerbi, and he plans on turning it back into Club Aqua. He said that the grand opening is on Halloween.” Brady says. “Oh, wow, that I did not see coming. I thought Dad was out of the club business for good.” Ciara notes. “Me too, but, I guess he wanted to get back into the game.” Brady says. “Well, I’m looking forward to it. I always liked Club Aqua, Dad and Dylan did a great job with it. I cant wait to see what he does with the place this time.” Ciara says. “I wish I could see it, but, I have a feeling I’ll still be stuck in this joint.” Brady says. “Its for the best, trust me. Believe me, I’d rather you home, too. But, you need to stay here to get better, and you will.” Ciara says. “Thanks. So, what have you been up to?” Brady asks. “Oh, you know, working hard, as usual.” Ciara says. “WPA business?” Brady asks. “Is there any other kind of business with me? I just got a new mission that has been consuming all of my time.” Ciara says. “What kind of mission?” Brady asks. “You know I cant give you classified information, not unless I want to be arrested for handing out secrets to civilians.” Ciara says. “Yeah, I get it.” Brady says. “Well, its getting late, so I should probably get back to my hotel. Maybe I’ll stop by in the morning to see you, before I go back to Fantastic.” Ciara says. “That’d be great if you could.” Brady says. “We’ll see. Bye Brady.” Ciara says. “Bye sis.” Brady says. Ciara smiles, and walks out. Once Ciara is gone, Brady picks up the picture of Kristina on his nightstand, and gazes at it. “This whole rehab thing is kinda hard, but, it makes it easier knowing that you are looking out for me. I can feel that you are close by, in spirit.” Brady says.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, KRISTINA'S ROOM
*”Please, I need to talk to Brady! After literally being dead for the past four months, the first thing I want to do is talk to my husband, so that he knows I’m okay. Does Brady even know that I’m alive?” Kristina asks. “We attempted to contact him, but I’m afraid we couldn’t reach him.” Maria says. “Okay, so let me try. Maybe I’d have better luck.” Kristina suggests. “I’m afraid that isn’t possible.” Maria says. “Why not?” Kristina asks. “Because, it is eleven o’clock at night. It is very unlikely that your husband would answer the phone, this late. Its better to wait to contact him another time.” Maria says. “Brady will answer if he knows that the call is from me! He’ll want to hear my voice!” Kristina says. “I’m sorry, but the answer is no. It is far too late to be making phone calls.” Maria says. “I don’t care! This is my husband that we are talking about! I NEED to talk to him!” Kristina yells. “Miss Cat, for the last time, it isn’t possible! Now if you don’t calm down, I’m afraid I’ll have no choice but to sedate you! I don’t want to, but I will if absolutely necessary!” Maria says. “All...all I want is to talk to my husband.” Kristina whimpers. “And you will, but for now, you just need to rest. Its late, and considering the ordeal you went through, you need to preserve your strength. Worry about contacting Brady in the morning. Good night.” Maria says. Maria walks over to the door, and turns off the lights, before exiting the room. Kristina sighs.

*In the hallway, outside Kristina’s room, Maria pulls out her phone, and makes a call. “Its me...I know its late, but we have a problem...I just came from Kristina Cat’s room, and she kept insisting that she call her husband...don’t worry, I was able to divert her attention, but that is only a temporary fix. It is only a matter of time before she figures out that her husband isn’t the one who is keeping her here, that it is someone else!...For the time being, she is being cooperative, but that is only because she believes that she is a willing patient here. Once she realizes that she is being held against her will, she could present a problem...Whatever your client’s timetable is, he or she needs to move it up, and come get her before she figures everything out!...I hope so, because if she figures things out, and manages to escape somehow, not only will this clinic be ruined, but our lives will be ruined, as well. So, it is within our best interest for your client to move their plan along faster.” Maria says, before hanging up.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum