QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#567 QG 10-20-17

Go down

#567 QG 10-20-17 Empty #567 QG 10-20-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:55 pm

FANTASTIC CITY GOSSIP SET
*Katie is taking a tour of the set built for her show, as Lucas looks on. “Wow, I cant believe you had this built so fast.” Katie notes. “To be completely honest with you, this is just a recycled set with a new paint job. You see, when Jack Fulton was still in charge of the company, he had a talk show, too. The show tanked, and was canceled, but the set was at least decently designed.” Lucas notes. “That’s putting it mildly. So, when do we go on the air?” Katie asks. “Fifteen minutes.” Lucas tells her. “And, any idea when Andre will be showing up?” Katie asks. “If I were to wager a guess, I would assume that he is probably going to want to be “fashionably late”, which under normal circumstances, wouldn’t fly.” Lucas says. “But, since he is paying us five mill for one show, we are gonna be extra careful to try and not offend him.” Katie says. “Exactly.” Lucas says. “LET ME GO! I’M THE BLOODY GUEST OF HONOR!” A voice can be heard yelling. “What on earth?” Lucas wonders. A security guard drags Andre into the room, from the hallway. “Sir, I found this guy loitering in the hallway.” The guard says. “I wasn’t loitering! I was merely lost! It isn’t my fault that there wasn’t any sort of map on the wall of the interior of the building.” Andre says. “That’s because this building isn’t open to the public!” The guard argues. “I’m not a member of the public! I am today’s guest! NOW LET ME GO, OR I PROMISE YOU I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!” Andre yells. “If you are the guest, then I’m George W. Give it a rest, Andre.” The guard says. “Oh for god’s sake! Lucas! Katie! Please tell this uninformed ape that I am supposed to be here!” Andre yells. “He’s telling the truth. Let him go.” Lucas orders the guard. The security guard lets Andre go. “I’m sorry, Mr. Cambino, I had no idea.” The guard says. “I’m the one you should be apologizing to, after you manhandled me and probably wrinkled my new jacket! Be gone!” Andre orders. The guard walks out. “Why are you dressed in a tuxedo?” Lucas asks. “I’m going to be on television, I wanted to make sure that I was dressed to the nines.” Andre tells them. “Do you do that before the cops take your mug shot, too? Cause, you know, those can be on TV, too, especially in your case.” Katie notes. “Aren’t you a funny one.” Andre notes. “She kids.” Lucas tells him. “Oh don’t worry, Lucas, I didn’t take offense. So, before we go on the air, will someone be doing my makeup? I want to look my finest.” Andre says. “We don’t have enough makeup for you to even look remotely good.” Katie says. “What was that?” Andre asks. “Nothing!” Katie innocently says. “I didn’t think so.” Andre sneers. “Make up, no make up, its your choice.” Lucas tells him. “I think I’ll go for makeup.” Andre says. “Lovely. Katie, will you show Andre to the makeup room?” Lucas asks. “Me? Why me?” Katie asks. “Because I have some last minute kinks to iron out before the show starts.” Lucas says. “The show starts in like ten minutes.” Katie notes. “Don’t worry, its nothing that we need to worry about. However, its enough to keep me busy for the next ten minutes.” Lucas says. “Come now, Katie, is there any reason why you cant show me to the makeup room?” Andre asks. Katie turns towards Lucas. “Quick question. There are security cameras in the hallway and in the makeup room, right?” Katie asks. Lucas nods. “And you are positive that they work alright?” Katie asks. “I just had new ones installed.” Lucas notes. Katie smiles. “Fantastic. Come on, Andre, I’ll show you the way.” Katie tells him. Andre smiles, and follows Katie out of the room. Once they are gone, Lucas sighs in relief.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*”What do you mean where have I been?” Josephine asks. “I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for weeks! I’ve called, I texted, I’ve visited your apartment!” Don notes. “Gee, kinda sounds like behavior of a stalker to me.” Josephine notes. “That’s a joke, right?” Don asks. “Um...yes! Yes it is! Sorry if it didn’t come across that way.” Josephine says. “But seriously, where have you been? You didn’t show up for V.J and Serena’s wedding, or V.J’s funeral!” Don says. “Yes, I heard about what happened to V.J. How tragic.” Josephine notes. “It was tragic alright. I saw it happen.” Don notes. “Oh. Are you alright?” Josephine asks. “Yeah, I’m fine. V.J was the only casualty. In a perfect world, there wouldn’t have been any.” Don notes. “Yes, I entirely agree. But, we don’t live in a perfect world, so, what can be done, right?” Josephine asks. “I guess. You still haven’t answered my question about where you’ve been.” Don says. “Oh yes, of course. Sorry, all this talk about V.J has left my mind a tad bit confused. Where was I...I was out of town!” Josephine says. “Out of town where?” Don asks. “Visiting with my sister.” Josephine tells him. “Adelina?” Don asks. “I don’t believe I have any other sisters.” Josephine says. “Okay, if you were with Adelina, how come you didn’t tell your mother that you were visiting with her? Acerbi had no idea where you were, either!” Don says. “Well, you know, I am very upset with my mother! After all, she kept my sister’s paternity a secret from the poor girl! My sister was very upset because of that!” Josephine says. “You don’t have to keep saying “your sister”, I know Adelina well enough to know who you mean when you mention her name. Its a very distinctive name.” Don notes. “Mmm, indeed. So...how have you been?” Josephine asks. “I’ve been worried sick about you!” Don tells her. “You worry far too much.” Josephine notes. “Considering what happened with Gretta, I don’t think I worry enough!” Don says. “Gretta? Oh, I agree! That situation with Gretta WAS terrible.” Josephine says. “Josephine...are you feeling alright?” Don asks.

AIRPLANE
*”So, once we get to Italy, what’s the game plan?” Andy asks. “Well, I’m hoping to sit down and talk with Alexios about what our next move is, you know, since he is about twenty seats behind us. Then, after we agree on a game plan, we should probably go to the hotel and settle in. After all, by the time we get to Italy, its gonna be awfully late.” Rebecca says. “Alright, sounds like a plan to me.” Andy says. “Speaking of plans, how is that surprise you have planned for me going?” Rebecca asks. “Nothings changed since I told you about it an hour ago, honey.” Andy tells her. “Your not just saying that to get me off your back, are you?” Rebecca asks. “No, I’m telling the truth. What’s with you? Don’t you want the surprise to stay a surprise?” Andy asks. “Andy, you know I don’t like surprises.” Rebecca says. “No, its not that. You just hate knowing that there is a surprise, and me not telling you what it is.” Andy says. “Okay, so, you DO understand that this is killing me, right?” Rebecca asks. “Yup.” Andy says. “And, what, you don’t care?” Rebecca asks. “Just try to be patient, will you? Everything will be clear in due time, as long as everything works out.” Andy says. “And what if it doesn’t? What then? Do I just wonder for the rest of my life what you were talking about?” Rebecca asks. “I’ll just have to reschedule the surprise so you’ll have to wait even longer.” Andy tells her. “Oh, that’s REAL comforting. Thanks, honey.” Rebecca sarcastically says. “Don’t mention it.” Andy tells her.

*Alexios and Serena are surprised to see that they are seated next to each other. “You first.” Alexios tells her. “Isn’t it obvious? I’m here for the same reason we all are, I’m going to Italy.” Serena tells him. “I know that, but why are you going to Italy? I figured you would want to stay home with your family, so that they can support you.” Alexios notes. “Well, you know, I really hate being crowded, and that’s all everyone has been doing to me lately.” Serena says. “Can you blame them?” Alexios asks. “Well, no. But, that doesn’t mean it is annoying me any less.” Serena says. “So, is that why you hopped on a plane to Italy? To get away from your family?” Alexios asks. “No. Traveling wasn’t even on my radar until Lydia brought it up yesterday. She did it when she thought Lucas was dead, so, she thought that it might help me clear my head, heal myself, and all that other good stuff.” Serena says. “Do you think its gonna help?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know. I figured it was worth a try. After all, hiding under my blanket and bawling my eyes out doesn’t seem to be doing the job. So, I figured I would give traveling halfway across the world a shot. Who knows? I might like it. Your turn, what are you doing going to Italy?” Serena asks. “My family is Italian.” Alexios notes. “And my family is Greek, but you don’t see me traveling to Greece just for the hell of it.” Serena notes. “I never said I was traveling to Italy just for the hell of it.” Alexios says. “You never said why you were traveling their period.” Serena points out. “Business.” Alexios tells her. “Business, huh?” Serena asks. “Just business. Maybe a little bit of pleasure, if I can find the time.” Alexios tells her. “Where do Andy and Rebecca fit into your business?” Serena asks. “Huh?” Alexios asks. “I noticed them sitting towards the front of the plan. I can buy that the two of us coincidentally ended up on the same flight, but me, you, Andy, and Rebecca all coincidentally ending up on the same flight? Nah, I’m not buying it. So, are they with you, or are you with them?” Serena asks. “Is there a difference?” Alexios asks. “Yeah, course there is a difference. If you are with them, that means they are going to Italy for something, and you are just tagging along. If they are with you, then its vice versa.” Serena says. “Wow, such insight.” Alexios sarcastically says. “Don’t get cute with me. Spill! Why are you, Andy, and Rebecca going to Italy? What’s going on?” Serena asks.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BOSTON MA
*Maria is leading Brady through a hallway. “I cant believe this place has a gift shop. That’s pretty fancy. Is it for visitors?” Brady asks. “Visitors and patients. Like I told you before, we don’t want our patients to feel like prisoners in our facility, so, we like to give them as much freedom as possible, which is why we installed the store downstairs. That way, as long as they have money, they can go shopping whenever they’d like to, just like in the outside world. Naturally, we don’t sell anything that we feel would enable any of the patients to do anything toxic, such as drink or do drugs.” Maria says. “Yeah, I kinda figured that you guys wouldn’t be selling beer down there.” Brady notes. “So, how do you like the clinic so far? Is it to your liking?” Maria asks. “Personally, I’d rather be home, but, I know I need to be here.” Brady says. “Awareness that you have a problem is the first step to recovery. So, do you like the clinic?” Maria asks again. “I think its nice, you know, for a rehab and everything.” Brady says. “We are not just a rehab here, Brady, we do so much MORE than just help people beat addictions.” Maria tells him. “Yeah, my Dad told me that you guys do great work here.” Brady tells her. “I’m glad to hear that your father has been praising us. Its good to know that we have support from a man of your father’s stature.” Maria notes. Maria’s phone begins to ring, and she checks the caller ID. “Oh, I’m sorry, this is my superior. I have to take this. Please excuse me for a moment.” Maria says. “You’re excused.” Brady tells her. Maria smiles, before walking away to take the call. Brady begins to pace around, bored. He begins to whistle to pass the time, when he notices two doors leading to another corridor. “Maria never showed me this area...I wonder what’s down there.” Brady says. Brady begins to open the door, but Maria rushes over to him. “STOP! You cannot go in there!” Maria yells!

FANTASTIC CITY GOSSIP SET
*”We’re on in 3...2...1...ACTION!” The camera man yells. The set lights turn on, and Katie can be seen sitting behind a desk on the set. “Hello everyone, and welcome to the very first episode of Fantastic City Gossip. I’m your host, Katie Goo! Now, for those of you long time citizens, you are probably well aware that this city is never short on gossip. Whether it be paternity reveals, scandalous affairs, or stunning returns from the dead, this city has seen it all. Here at Fantastic City Gossip, our goal is to bring all of that information to you, the people. Our job is to entertain, and as long as we live in Fantastic City, giving you the entertainment you desire shouldn’t be very difficult.” Katie says. Lucas gives her a thumbs up from behind the scenes. “To start off our new series with a bang, we’ve invited one of Fantastic City’s most infamous residents onto the show, and he has agreed to give us the sorted details of his life. This man has more lives than a cat, and has evaded the law more times than Donald Trump has said the word “wall”, I introduce to you, Andre Stanpatos!” Katie announces. Andre comes out from backstage, waving at the camera. He makes his way over to Katie, and pulls up a chair next to her desk. “Hello, Mr. Stanpatos, how are you today?” Katie asks. “I’m doing fine! How are you?” Andre asks. “I’m managing. So, moving on to other topics. Looking at my Twitter feed, it would appear that your appearance on the show is trending! Why do you think that is?” Katie asks. “Well Kate-” Andre begins to say. “KatIE. Two syllables.” Katie tells him. “Yes, of course, Kate, as I was saying, I believe that the reason for my trending on Twitter is because I have a rather, shall we say, “shady” reputation.” Andre notes. “You don’t say?” Katie says, while faking being surprised. “Yes, yes, its true. I do have a terrible reputation, and for good reason. I have done pretty terrible things over the course of my life.” Andre says. “If I’m correct, you are actually here to discuss some of those terrible things with the audience.” Katie notes. “Yes, well, I’m not just here to tell the audience of every little bad thing I’ve done, but also to make them understand what helped form the Andre Stanpatos of yesterday, and what helped turn him into the man he is today. Basically, I’m hoping that maybe today, I might be able to change the opinions of some people.” Andre says. “Well, I’m no genie, but, I can at least try to help you.” Katie jokes. Andre chuckles. “Oh, listen to her! She always tells the best jokes!” Andre says. Katie smiles. “So, why don’t we start this interview by discussing your childhood. What was it like?” Katie asks. “Well, I was born to a mother and a father, Michael and Claudia Stanpatos, and in my household were four children. There was me, the eldest sibling, and then there were my three younger siblings, Dylan, Franco, and Kassandra.” Andre says. “Where did you grow up?” Katie asks. “I mostly grew up in two places. My father owned a home in New York, and he also owned an island in Italy, those were the two places where I spent most of my childhood.” Andre reveals. “What did you do about school when you were staying on the island?” Katie asks. “My father had hired a live in tutor whenever we were staying in Italy. That way, we wouldn’t need to worry about going to school! I know, its probably a different childhood than most have, but, it was normal for my family.” Andre says. “Lets fast forward a few years. When you were a teenager, you were accused of pushing your sister, Kassandra, down a flight of stairs. Are those accusations accurate?” Katie asks. “I’m...I’m ashamed to admit that they are.” Andre says. “Why did you do it?” Katie asks. “First, let me be clear, when I woke up that day, I did not have it planned that I was going to nearly kill my sister. That was not originally in the cards.” Andre says. “So, what changed?” Katie asks. “She and I were having an argument at the top of the stairs, which, in itself, is a recipe for disaster.” Andre says. “What were the two of you arguing about?” Katie asks. “Business, per usual. Back in the day, Stanpatos Enterprises wasn’t a very trust worthy business. My father was running several criminal operations, and using the company as a front. I wanted to be my father’s one true heir, so, I involved myself in those operations, hoping to please him. Kassandra however did NOT approve, to put it lightly.” Andre says. “Of your involvement?” Katie asks. “Of the business in general! Kassandra and I always had a heated rivalry due to difference of opinion, and that only intensified once I involved myself in my father’s line of work. So, she and I began arguing over a recent business transaction that was made, where some lives were lost, and I got frustrated, and simply shoved her down the stairs.” Andre recalls. “No remorse?” Katie asks. “None. Even back then, I was a psychopath. I didn’t care about killing anyone, let alone my own sister! Anyway, although I was never prosecuted for the crime, I didn’t necessarily get away with it. My brother, the idiot Dylan, came in just as I sent Kassandra plummeting down the stairs, and he went into the living room, grabbed father’s gun, and shot me. I suppose that was the beginning of my immunity to death.” Andre notes. “What was your relationships like with your other siblings? The ones you grew up with, I mean.” Katie specifies. “Complicated...oh, who am I kidding? There was nothing complicated about it! I hated the bloody lot of them! Dylan in particular. No matter how much I despised Kassandra and Franco, it never compared to my hatred for Dylan.” Andre notes. “Why did you hate him?” Katie asks. “Father always liked him best, that’s why. I bent over backwards to prove my loyalty and devotion to my father, and he always chose Dylan in the end, a son who wanted nothing to do with the family business, who wanted to be a police officer, of all things! So, I always wondered how father could pass over me in favor of him! That fueled the hatred I felt towards my brother, knowing that he didn’t deserve the affection given to him by my father.” Andre notes. “Eventually, though, Michael did get sick of Dylan’s defiance, isn’t that right?” Katie asks. “That’s correct. About a year before Dylan arrived in Fantastic City, Father recruited me in the task of capturing Dylan, and brainwashing him. He still wanted Dylan to be his rightful heir, its just that this time, he wouldn’t have much of a choice.” Andre notes. “And, you followed those orders to the letter.” Katie notes. “I did. I kidnapped Dylan, I dragged him back to a laboratory that Father had prepared. Once I got him there, Doctor Andropov, a scientist that my father had hired, was waiting there, and was prepared to go through with the conditioning.” Andre notes. “I’ve heard of the infamous Doctor Andropov. Was the brainwashing a success?” Katie asks. “Oh no. Dylan was much more resilient than Father or Doctor Andropov had ever anticipated. He escaped his captivity, and made his way to Fantastic City. However, as I recall, Andropov had erased all of Dylan’s memories. He regained them years later, but for quite a while, the only name he had known was his first name.” Andre says. “You’ve had some bad history with your brother Franco, as well. I believe you once had a crate dropped on his head, right?” Katie asks. “Yes, clever, wouldn’t you agree? I was pardoned for that crime.” Andre makes clear. “Yes, yes, of course you were. Were there any other violent incidents between you and Franco?” Katie asks. “I wouldn’t call it a violent incident, but, he tried to frame me for murder! I’m sure you heard. After all, your cousin Brady was the supposed murder suspect, before he returned from the dead. Franco just entered the Goo castle, and shot poor Brady in the back, hoping to use it to get me out of the way so that he could take over the family empire.” Andre notes. “So I’ve heard. It sounds pretty similar to when you tried to set your sister, Rebecca, up for YOUR murder, last year.” Katie notes. “For the record, I truly do regret that. I did it out of spite. My father had just died, and he left everything to Rebecca and Alexios, while leaving nothing to me, his most loyal son!” Andre notes. “The son who shot him and kicked his body into the river.” Katie mentions. “It isn’t as if that’s how the man died! He survived, and we mended fences! I looked after him in his final days! Yet, he tossed me out of the will as if I was yesterday’s garbage! It truly hurt me to know that my father thought so little of me.” Andre notes. “Lets discuss your tendency to return from the dead. Bullets to the head, syringes to the neck, lava to the body, how do you keep coming back?” Katie asks. Andre grins. “I eat lots and lots of vitamins.” Andre reveals. “There you have it, folks! If you want to keep coming back from the dead, just keep eating your vitamins! Anyway, lets discuss your recent return to Fantastic.” Katie says. “I wouldn’t call it recent. I’ve been back since August 2016. This is the longest I’ve ever been in town for!” Andre notes. “So, since coming back, you have claimed that you are a changed man. What happened?” Katie asks. “Well, before coming back, I spent several months in hiding, and while in hiding, I had the chance to reflect on my life the way I never had before. I realized that the source of my evil was my never ending desire to please my father, and be the son that he wanted me to be. But, what I didn’t realize was that I was nothing like him! I was a complete monster!” Andre notes. “Your father did some terrible things, too, Andre.” Katie notes. “Yes, he certainly did, but he treated his children nicely.” Andre notes. “He left you out of his will, though.” Katie reminds him. “Yes, I know, but...I think the reason he did that was because he felt I didn’t deserve to be in the will. My father’s greatest quality was his love for his family, and until last year, I never shared that quality. I wanted my siblings out of the way, so that I could be the sole heir, but, what I should’ve been doing was embracing them as family! That is what my father expected from me the whole time, and I completely ignored his wishes! So, even though I was there for him in his final days, I still disappointed him because of my lack of compassion for my own flesh and blood. So, when I returned to Fantastic, I made it a point to try and connect with my brother, Alexios.” Andre says. “When you returned to Fantastic, you staged a hostile take over of Stanpatos Enterprises, which your brother was CEO of at the time.” Katie says. “It wasn’t personal. Alexios had several personal issues going on at the time, I was acting on behalf of the company, not my own selfish desires. Anyway, a few months later, I finally proved to him that I wanted to form a bond when I risked my life to rescue he and his friend, Bethany, from a deranged killer. I was even shot while trying to protect them. But, I would say that it was worth it, in order to prove to my dear brother that I was operating in good faith.” Andre says. “So, before we close the show, what would you say you learned in your life time?” Katie asks. “I learned that family is very important to your character. You should always try to treat your family with respect, provided that they do the same for you. Turning away my family was a horrible mistake, and I’ll never be able to take back the years of my life that I wasted on foolish sibling rivalries. However, what I can do is try and make amends with the siblings I have left, and prove to them that I am no longer the psychotic they once knew. I’m a changed man, a better man, and I have never been happier, in my entire life.” Andre tells Katie. Andre turns towards the camera. “And to my daughter, Sabrina. If you are watching this, I want you to know that my number one priority in life is to prove to you that I am a better man. I want to be a part of your life, even if it isn’t as your father, but just as a family member. At this point, I will take anything, just as long as I have you in my life.” Andre says. “And that’s a wrap for today. Thank you to Andre for agreeing to come, and this has been Fantastic City Gossip! I’ll see you on Monday.” Katie says. The ending music begins to play. “Cameras are off!” The camera man announces. “Woah, that was a rush.” Katie notes. “That it was.” Andre says. Lucas walks onto the set. “Good job, you two. I have a feeling that the ratings are going to be through the roof!” Lucas says. “With me as the guest of honor, I have no doubt.” Andre says. “So, when can I be expecting my payment from you?” Lucas asks. “I left my checkbook at home, but I should be able to get the money to you by tomorrow, if that is alright.” Andre says. “Just remember the document Betty had drawn up, and don’t try to pull anything.” Lucas says. “I wouldn’t dream of it. Ciao.” Andre says, before exiting the studio. “Thank GOD that is finally over with!” Katie says. Lucas chuckles.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*”I’m feeling fine! Why would you ask such a thing?” Josephine asks. “You just...don’t seem like yourself.” Don notes. “Oh, its probably just the jet lag. I haven’t even gotten the chance to unpack yet. I came straight here from the airport.” Josephine notes. “Why’s that?” Don asks. “I was hungry, why else? When you sit on a ten hour flight with nothing but peanuts and crappy airplane food to settle your stomach, you kinda start to miss real food.” Josephine says. “Well, in any case, I’m glad your back.” Don says. “I’m glad I’m back, too.” Josephine says. “Also, just so you know, I’m not the only one who was worried about you. Check in with your mother, she was worried sick about you.” Don says. “I don’t know if that is such a good idea.” Josephine says. “I know you aren’t happy with her over what happened with Adelina, but, you would be doing her a world of good. With Brody on the run, and Adelina out of town, you are the only family Acerbi has left.” Don points out. “Oh come on, that’s not true! She has a brother, and so many nieces, and nephews, and so on. She has plenty of family!” Josephine notes. “You know she isn’t close to any of them.” Don says. “Right, how could I forget? Okay, once I am settled in, I’ll check in with Acerbi and tell her that I’m not dead.” Josephine says. “Thank you. Anyway, I really should get to work. I’ll see you around.” Don says. Don stands up, and prepares to walk away. “You sure will. Love you.” Josephine says. Don turns back towards Josephine. “Huh?” Don asks. “Sorry, I mean as a friend. Ciao!” Josephine says. “See you later.” Don says, before walking off. Josephine sighs. “This job is gonna be harder than I thought.” Josephine says…

AIRPLANE
*Rebecca notices that Andy has earphones in, listening to music. “What are you listening to?” Rebecca asks. Andy doesn’t hear her, so Rebecca takes out his right earplug. “What are you listening to?” Rebecca asks once more. “Hey! I was listening to a good song!” Andy notes. “Didn’t anyone ever tell you that its not polite to ignore your wife?” Rebecca asks. “Sorry, honey.” Andy says. “All will be forgiven if you tell me what you were listening to.” Rebecca says. “Why do you care?” Andy asks. “Because! Maybe its something that I might like! That way, I can listen to it, too, instead of sitting over here, being bored out of my mind!” Rebecca says. “Mozart.” Andy tells her. “Mozart? You’re listening to Mozart?” Rebecca asks. Andy nods, and Rebecca laughs. “Since when are you a fan of classical?” Rebecca asks. “I wouldn’t say I’m a big fan. Its not like I jam to this kind of music all day long or anything like that, I just listen to it when I’m trying to calm myself down, or make myself fall asleep.” Andy says. “Which are you trying to do right now?” Rebecca asks. “Make myself fall asleep. Its gonna be a LONG flight, and I’d rather spend it sleeping.” Andy says. “You’d rather sleep during the whole flight instead of keeping your wife from dying of boredom?” Rebecca asks. “Hey! Don’t guilt trip me! I know what you are doing, and it isn’t gonna work!” Andy tells her. Rebecca gives Andy a sad face, and Andy smiles at her. “Would you like to play Go fish?” Andy asks her. “Only if you don’t mind.” Rebecca says. “I’ll survive.” Andy tells her, as he reaches into his pocket for a deck of cards.

*”Nothings going on. Andy and Rebecca are tagging along with me on the trip. They wanted to tour Italy.” Alexios tells Serena. “They’ve never been to Italy before?” Serena asks. “Well, technically, they have been. My family owns an island here in Italy, and I guess Andy and Rebecca have visited it a few times. But, they’ve never been to the mainland.” Alexios says. “Oh, I guess that makes sense. What about you? Have you ever been to Italy?” Serena asks. “Once. I cant say it was a very pleasant experience.” Alexios notes. “Why? What happened?” Serena asks. “Last time I came to Italy, I was hunting for my deranged sister.” Alexios says. “You’re talking about your oldest sister, right? The dead one?” Serena asks. “Well, technically speaking, I have two dead sisters. But yeah, I’m talking about the oldest one. That was actually when she died. She pulled a gun on me when I went to confront her for everything she did to my family, I got the drop on her, and she ended up crashing through a window, and falling about a hundred feet into the water below.” Alexios says. “Wow, that’s pretty hardcore.” Serena says. “You never knew any of this?” Alexios asks. “I was a bit preoccupied carrying Dylan Cat’s baby when this all happened. I do remember hearing that your sister died, but I didn’t really care enough to look into the specifics, no offense.” Serena says. “None taken. I didn’t really care either, and I was there.” Alexios says. “Do you...do you feel bad about what happened?” Serena asks. “What? You mean killing Vivian?” Alexios asks. “Yeah.” Serena tells him. “Well, I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t wish things went down differently. I would’ve rather had Vivian be taken in peacefully by the police, but that wasn’t feasible. Not only was the woman absolutely crazy and willing to do whatever it took to come out on top, but the local police were on her payroll. But believe me, despite everything, I didn’t really want her to die. I especially didn’t want to be the one to kill her.” Alexios says. “I went through something like that, a few years back. You remember Angelo, right?” Serena asks. “Yeah, he’s the guy who kidnapped you last winter, right?” Alexios asks. “Yeah, that’s the guy. Anyway, that wasn’t the first time he kidnapped me. He did it a couple of years ago, too. It was a lot like the recent kidnapping, now that I think about it. Angelo tried to convince V.J that I was dead back then, too, by staging a video that could’ve meant that my head was cut off by a guillotine. All that time, though, he was holding me hostage in some cabin. Luckily, V.J, Andy, and Rebecca found out where I was, and they came to my rescue. Unfortunately, even though they got the drop on Angelo, Kitty Cat got the drop on them. Turns out, her and Angelo were in cahoots.” Serena says. “Which is how Angelo got access to that cloning machine that he used to make V.J think that he shot and killed you.” Alexios realizes. “Exactly. Anyway, long story short, we were brought back to Fishkit Castle, and we were able to escape. But, on the way out, we ran into Angelo, and...I shot him.” Serena says. “But, you didn’t kill him, obviously.” Alexios points out. “I thought I did! And that was just enough to screw up my life! Say what you will about my family, its filled with a bunch of psychopathic murders, but, I wasn’t like them. So, when I thought I killed Angelo, it hit me pretty hard. I even broke things off with V.J because I thought I wasn’t good enough for him. I even got with your brother, Dylan, during that time.” Serena says. “I didn’t know you and Dylan were together.” Alexios says. “It was short. Really, really short.” Serena says. “So, how did you get past the whole killing a man thing? Was that when you found out Angelo wasn’t actually dead?” Alexios asks. “No, that came a while later. I just...came to terms with it. V.J helped me realize that I didn’t have any other choice, that shooting Angelo was the only option.” Serena says. “I’m glad you got past it.” Alexios says. “Me too. If I didn’t, I would’ve missed out on some of the best times in my life.” Serena says. “Well, at least now you can look on the bright side, you didn’t actually kill anyone!” Alexios points out. “I don’t know if I should be thankful that I didn’t really kill Angelo, or upset that he survived and was able to come after us again.” Serena points out. “Just forget the Angelo part and be glad that you don’t have any blood on your hands.” Alexios tells her. “Yeah, guess you’re right.” Serena says. “That’s what I wanna hear.” Alexios says. “What? Me not beating myself up over nearly killing Angelo?” Serena asks. “No, you saying that I’m right. Hearing those words never gets old.” Alexios says. “I’m sure it’ll be the last time I ever say them to you.” Serena jokingly says. “I wouldn’t be too sure. I have a tendency to be right about a lot of things.” Alexios says. “Yeah, right.” Serena says. “There you go, calling me right again.” Alexios says. “You and I both know that that is NOT what I meant!” Serena says. “Okay, if you say so.” Alexios says. Serena laughs. “Its nice to hear you laugh, after everything that you’ve been through.” Alexios says. “To be perfectly honest with you, that’s probably the first time I’ve laughed since this all started.” Serena says. “Did it feel good to FINALLY feel a little bit of joy again?” Alexios asks. “Yeah, it did. Thanks, Alexios.” Serena says. “Don’t thank me, You’re the one who laughed, not me.” Alexios says. “You know what I mean! Thanks for making me laugh. I really appreciate it.” Serena says. “My pleasure. For the record, I make people laugh a lot, usually, unintentionally.” Alexios jokes. “Well, I’m just glad that if I’m going to be stuck sitting next to anyone on this long, long flight, its someone that’ll keep things interesting.” Serena says. “I’m happy to help.” Alexios tells her. Serena smiles.

*”I’m sorry, Brady, but you are NOT permitted to enter that particular wing!” Maria yells. “Why? What’s in there? Or am I not allowed to know?” Brady asks. “I cant go into specifics. What I can tell you is that that is the clinic’s research wing. We have a lot of top secret projects being developed in there, projects that we aren’t quite ready to share with the world yet.” Maria says. “What kind of projects?” Brady asks. “Medical advances. Other than that, I cant give you any more specifics. I’m sorry, its the clinic’s policy.” Maria says. A nurse walks by, and Maria flags her down. “Nurse! Can you please take Mr. Goo back to his room? I have another patient that I need to check in with.” Maria says. “Of course, Doctor Murphy. Right this way, Mr. Goo.” The nurse tells Brady. Brady follows the nurse away. Once Brady and the nurse are out of sight, Maria enters the research wing…

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*The nurse leads Brady back into his room. “Thanks, nurse.” Brady tells her. “You’re very welcome. Have a nice day.” The nurse tells him. “You too.” Brady says. The nurse smiles, before walking out. Brady sighs. “Well, since I’ve got nothing better to do, I might as well unpack.” Brady says. Brady places his suitcase on the bed, and unzips it. On top of everything is a picture of Kristina that he brought along. Brady holds up the picture, and sighs. “I really wish you were here. If you hadn’t died, I’d be home right now, with you, and we’d probably be expecting our first child...its still so hard to believe that you are actually gone. I miss you, Kris, more than words can say, and there isn’t a minute that goes by where I’m not thinking about you.” Brady says. Brady places the picture on the nightstand next to the bed.

*Maria walks down a long corridor, and stops at a room. She turns the door knob, and enters it. Inside, a male nurse is standing over a patient’s bed. “How is the patient doing?” Maria asks. “Everything seems to be going well.” The nurse says. “Good. I’ll contact the doctor and let him know that the patient is ready for the final phase of the drug regimen. Until then, you’re dismissed.” Maria tells the nurse. “Of course. Have a good day, Doctor Murphy.” The nurse says, before walking out. Maria turns towards the mystery patient. “I hope you know that someone is going through a lot of trouble to help you out. I’m not clear on the details, but it is obvious that you made quite the impression on someone.” Maria tells the mystery patient.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, BRADY'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*Brady is now sitting on his bed, gazing at the wedding ring on his finger. “I still remember the day you gave me this ring. It was magic. I’ll never forget that beautiful moment. It was the best day of my life.” Brady says, as he touches the ring with his other hand.

BODY AND SOUL CLINIC, MYSTERY PATIENT'S ROOM, BOSTON MA
*A close up of the mystery patient’s hand can be seen, and they are wearing an IDENTICAL wedding band! The camera begins to slowly pan up the person’s body, and eventually reveals that a lifeless Kristina is lying in the bed!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum