QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#565 QG 10-18-17

Go down

#565 QG 10-18-17 Empty #565 QG 10-18-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:49 pm

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*Lysandros is standing in the living room, on the phone. “I was a bit disappointed that you couldn’t make it for lunch today. I was looking forward to showing you around the mansion. After all, once you and I tie the knot, this is where we will be living.” Lysandros says. “Hang on just a minute, we never agreed on that.” Clara says. “Sorry, I just assumed that you’d rather live in a big giant mansion with horse stables, rather than your tiny little loft. Not that there is anything wrong with your loft.” Lysandros says. “No, you are absolutely right. By the way, I cant wait to see your new place. I’m really looking forward to it.” Clara says. “I’m looking forward to showing it to you, just because it means I get to see you again, and that’s always a plus.” Lysandros says. Lysandros’ attention is diverted when the doorbell rings. “Sorry, I’m gonna have to run. Someone is at the door.” Lysandros says. “You expecting company?” Clara asks. “Not that I know of. Anyway, I’ll talk to you later. Text me the minute your meeting is over with.” Lysandros says. “Will do.” Clara says. “Have a good day.” Lysandros says. “You too.” Clara responds. “Love you, good bye.” Lysandros tells her. “Bye.” Clara responds. Lysandros hangs up, and makes his way into the foyer. He opens the front door, and discovers that Ciara is his guest. “Agent Goo, this is an unexpected surprise.” Lysandros says. “Please, none of that formal nonsense. Ciara is just fine.” Ciara says. “Can I assume that that means you aren’t here on official WPA business?” Lysandros asks. “Why would I be? Have you done something that the WPA might be interested in?” Ciara wonders. “No. But, that hasn’t stopped the agency from sniffing in my direction before. They seem to have it in for me.” Lysandros says. “I wouldn’t know. They don’t give me details on any investigations that I’m not a part of. Anyway, its kind of cold out here, do you mind if I come in?” Ciara asks. “By all means. I wouldn’t want you to keep standing out here in the cold. Besides, by leaving this door open, I’m basically letting all of the cool air inside, and that kinda defeats the purpose of having the heat on if I am letting it all out, right?” Lysandros asks. “Exactly.” Ciara says. Ciara enters the foyer, and follows Lysandros into the living room. “Wow, nice place you have here.” Ciara says. “You haven’t been here before?” Lysandros asks. “No, why would I have been?” Ciara asks. “Well, this house did use to belong to my niece, Lydia.” Lysandros points out. “Maybe so, but Lydia and I aren’t exactly friends. In fact, we have kind of a rocky history.” Ciara notes. “What kind of history, if you don’t mind my asking?” Lysandros asks. “Lydia stole my boyfriend from me a while back. Dylan Stanpatos. He had been in an accident, and he didn’t have any memory from his previous life with me. So, he ended up crossing paths with Lydia, and she nursed him back to health, and eventually, the two fell in love.” Ciara says. “He’s the one who died, right?” Lysandros asks. “That’s correct. Look, for the record, I don’t hate Lydia. However, she and I will never be friends, not just because of what happened with Dylan, but because she buried my best friend alive just because she was dating my cousin. But, I’m sure you know all about that.” Ciara says. “I did my research on my relatives before coming to Fantastic. The incident with Rebecca came up.” Lysandros notes. “It almost makes me understand your intense hatred for Lydia. She buried your sister alive, after all. That’s enough to tick anyone off.” Ciara says. “Make no mistake. My problems with Lydia had nothing to do with Rebecca. I was mad at Lydia for sins that her father and grandfather had committed against me, it had nothing to do with anything Lydia did. Just as I was upset with Rebecca for similar reasons.” Lysandros says. “I heard about everything you went through as a kid. For what its worth, I’m really sorry.” Ciara says. “Thanks.” Lysandros says. “Knowing about your past, it makes me understand why you became the man you are today.” Ciara notes. “You never did tell me what you were doing here, Ciara.” Lysandros tells her. “Sorry, I got a little sidetracked.” Ciara says. “Just a little. So, what can I do for you?” Lysandros asks. “I’d like to offer you a truce.” Ciara tells him.

LUCAS' OFFICE
*Lucas is sitting behind his desk, as Betty and Katie are standing around. “For the record, Lucas, as your friend, I’m not very keen on this deal that you are making with the devil himself.” Betty notes. “That surprises me, considering the amount of money I am going to pay you just for drawing that document up.” Lucas says. “I said as your friend, I’m not keen on this. As your attorney, this deal is a goldmine, both for you and for myself. However, on a personal level, I believe that going into business with Andre Stanpatos is a very bad idea.” Betty notes. “We aren’t exactly going into business with him. We are just having him on the talk show for one episode, and then, we’ll be done with him.” Katie says. “Exactly.” Lucas agrees. Betty turns towards Katie. “So, you are okay with this?” Betty asks. “Well...” Katie says. “I didn’t think so.” Betty says. “Its a lot of money, Betty. Justin Shaw Media is in big trouble, and it could use all of the help it could get.” Katie says. “What about all of Lucas’ money?” Betty asks. “When I went underground after Mia shot me, I lost a lot of money. So, investing any of my own money into the company isn’t an option. I need to hold onto that nest egg in case things with Justin Shaw Media don’t work out.” Lucas says. “So, your company’s future could be in the hands of Andre Stanpatos. I pity you, Lucas, truly.” Betty says. “Thank you for your input, Betty, but, I know what I am doing.” Lucas says. “Mr. Cambino, Andre Stanpatos is here to see you, sir.” Lucas’ secretary tells him, through his work phone. Lucas presses on a button. “Send him in.” Lucas tells her. “Let the fun commence.” Betty sarcastically remarks. A moment later, Andre enters. “Good afternoon.” Andre says. “Hello, Andre. Nice of you to drop by.” Lucas says. “Yes, well, I dropped everything as soon as I got your call.” Andre says. Andre notices Katie and Betty. “I didn’t realize you were going to have the entire crew present for one small little meeting.” Andre notes. “Katie is going to be the one interviewing you, so I figured she has a right to be here. As for Betty, I had her draw up some necessary paperwork.” Lucas says. “So, does that mean you are going to allow me onto your show?” Andre asks. “Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I’d like a few more details from you before I go and give Katie the green light to go through with this interview, and remember, I am the one who has the final say in this. Not you, not Katie, me. So, if you expect to convince anyone that this interview is a good idea, you better start with me.” Lucas says. “The five million dollars wasn’t enough of an incentive?” Andre asks. “I’m going to need more than that.” Lucas says. “Yes, of course. Do you mind if I sit down?” Andre asks. “Go ahead.” Lucas tells him. Andre sits down on the other side of Lucas’ desk. “So, what do you wish to ask me?” Andre asks. “I want to know more about this interview. I want details. What do you expect to cover?” Lucas asks. “Well, to be perfectly honest with you, Lucas, I wish to cover my entire life. I want the good people of Fantastic to see the evolution of Andre Stanpatos.” Andre says. “To impress your daughter.” Lucas notes. “Did Katie tell you that?” Andre asks. “You told her that, she just relayed it to me because I was curious about why you were so desperate to be on the show.” Lucas says. “I’d hardly call it desperate.” Andre says. “I would.” Lucas says. “Yes, its true that it is very important to me to win the love of my daughter. For so long, she has viewed me as an outsider, someone other than her father, and for good reason. I have done some terrible things to so many people.” Andre says. “Including to me. You do remember locking me in the lab on Stanpatos Isle a few years back, right?” Lucas asks. “I’m so sorry, Lucas, its just that you were in the way. Surely, having a checkered past yourself, you can understand.” Andre says. Lucas ignores Andre’s statement. “So, you are looking for redemption?” Lucas asks. “I want to prove to people that I am no longer the monster I was, and I want to show them how I evolved. After all, people don’t just change. There is always an inspiration behind redemption, something or someone that makes you want to do better. But of course, you know exactly what I’m talking about.” Andre notes. “Do I?” Lucas asks. “Your whole reason behind buying this media company was to prove to your wife that you were trying to turn your life around, and it would appear that you have.” Andre says. “We aren’t talking about me.” Lucas says. “No, you are absolutely right. Well, I think I’ve told you everything you need to know about the interview. So, are we all set?” Andre asks. “Not quite.” Lucas says. “There is one slight issue that needs to be taken care of before this interview can take place.” Betty tells Andre.

SERENA'S BEDROOM, GOO CASTLE
*Lydia and Serena finish hugging. “You know, maybe it would be a good idea if you came to stay with me and Lucas.” Lydia says. “Lydia, I don’t know...” Serena says. “It isn’t a problem! The lake house has plenty of room, more than enough for the three of us, plus Orpheus, and Brad, if he chooses to come with you.” Lydia says. “Its fine. I’m around a lot of people, living here, so its not like I’m alone, even though it might be better if I were.” Serena says. “What do you mean?” Lydia asks. “I don’t know...I just feel like I would benefit from being alone for a while. You know what I’m saying?” Serena asks. “I guess, but, I’m not sure it would be a really good idea for you to be alone, given your state of mind.” Lydia notes. “I’m not going to try and hurt myself, I promise. I’m not in that kinda mindset anymore.” Serena says. “Are you sure?” Lydia asks. “Positive.” Serena tells Lydia. “Well, in that case, I might have just the solution for you.” Lydia says. “What?” Serena asks. “Leave town.” Lydia says!

STANPATOS MANSION
*”So you’re absolutely sure that Andre didn’t do it?” Andy asks. “Well, I’m not 100% sure, but, Andre made some pretty good points as to why he wouldn’t align himself with Brody again. If he was going to kidnap Silvia, he would’ve hired someone that he could trust, not Brody, a man that he has screwed over more times than I can count.” Rebecca notes. “So, if Andre didn’t do it, who did?” Andy asks. “I don’t know. Vivian, Lawrence, and Michael are all dead. I suppose it could’ve been Claudia or Franco, but, Franco has claimed to have changed his ways. So, I guess it could’ve been Claudia.” Rebecca says. “I don’t think it was. Claudia was arrested before Brody kidnapped Silvia. But, I suppose its possible that she could’ve been released.” Andy notes. “Claudia was the one who helped Brody escape the tunnels underneath the mansion, after Andre had him locked down there. Maybe she decided to hire Brody for another task. Do you think you could check with the prison that she is incarcerated at? I want to make sure that she was actually in prison at the time that payment was made, before I rule her off the suspect list.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, give me a minute.” Andy says. Andy pulls out his phone, and walks off to the other side of the room. A moment later, Alexios comes in. “Hey.” Alexios says. “Oh, hi! Its good to see you! I’m sorry I didn’t get the chance to talk to you at the wedding or the funeral.” Rebecca says, as she hugs Alexios. “No problem. You were preoccupied. How’s Serena doing?” Alexios asks. “I don’t know. Andy and I haven’t talked to her since the funeral.” Rebecca says. “I hope she’s doing alright. She is taking this whole thing pretty hard.” Alexios notes. “I’m not surprised. When I thought Andy had died last year after Fletcher shot him, I was a wreck.” Rebecca remembers. “The only difference is, Andy came back. Unfortunately, that isn’t gonna happen with V.J.” Alexios says. “No, probably not.” Rebecca says. “So, what brings you by? Did you need to see me about something?” Alexios asks. “No, actually, I came to talk to Andre. I had some questions for him about a case that I’m working on.” Rebecca says. “What kind of case?” Alexios asks. Andy returns to them. “I just checked with the prison. Claudia has been incarcerated there ever since her arrest in April. She hasn’t made any phone calls, and it doesn’t look like she’ll be getting out anytime soon. Serves her right, after what she did to Claire.” Andy says. “Claudia? Why are you checking in with her?” Alexios asks. “We just wanted to rule her off the suspect list, after we crossed Andre’s name off.” Rebecca says. “In what case?” Alexios asks. Rebecca takes a deep breath. “Andy and I have reason to believe that Brody was in cahoots with someone when he kidnapped Silvia.” Rebecca says. “You are still investigating that case?” Alexios asks. “Well, with all of the craziness involving Joe Fish this past Summer, plus V.J’s shooting, I’ve been a bit preoccupied. But, now that all of that is over with, I decided to focus my attention on trying to track Brody down. In the process, I discovered that a payment of $50,000 was made to him on the day he kidnapped Silvia.” Rebecca reveals. “That cant be a coincidence. But, why would you suspect Andre or Claudia in the kidnapping? There has to be more to this for you to immediately jump to the conclusion that one of them might’ve been behind this.” Alexios says. “The account that made the payment to Brody is an account registered in Italy. So, I thought it was pretty certain that a member of the Stanpatos family was the one who paid Brody.” Rebecca says. “But, now you’re not so certain.” Alexios says. “Besides Andre and Claudia, all of the crazies in the family are dead, well, except Franco. Have you been in contact with him, recently?” Rebecca asks. “We talk every once in a while. We aren’t particularly close. Every time we talk, its business related.” Alexios says. “Has he said anything to you that would make you think he might be returning to his old ways?” Rebecca asks. “I didn’t know Franco back in the day, so if he did say anything that would suggest that, I probably wouldn’t have picked up on it. But, nothing he has said has made me think that the guy is after me or anyone I care about.” Alexios says. “Still, I don’t want to completely cross him off the list, not yet, anyways.” Rebecca says. “We are gonna need some more definitive proof to go off of, here, if we are going to identify whoever paid Brody.” Andy says. “Cant you find out the name of whoever owns the bank account?” Alexios asks. “Nope. Whoever it was used an alias.” Rebecca says. “Naturally. Well, if they used an alias, obviously, they know what they are doing.” Alexios says. “Which makes them a pretty serious threat, especially if they decide to try something else.” Andy says. “That’s why we need to find out who this person is, so that we can bring them to justice before they can hurt anyone else we care about.” Rebecca says. “I think I have the solution to your problem.” Alexios says. “What? I’m open to anything right about now.” Rebecca tells him. “Instead of trying to solve the case from here, maybe you should try this from a different angle. Maybe, you should go to the source of all of this and investigate from their, Italy.” Alexios says!

LYSANDROS' MANSION
*”A truce? I didn’t know we were on bad terms.” Lysandros states. “Well, you did kind of shoot both of my brothers, making us believe that you had killed one of them, and then, you murdered two pilots so that our plane would crash.” Ciara says. “That last crime you mentioned has never been proven, and as for the first two, both terrible misunderstandings.” Lysandros says. “I’d rather not rehash all of that.” Ciara says. “You were the one who brought it all up, not me.” Lysandros tells her. “Just to make a point. For the record, I’m past all of that.” Ciara says. “Are you?” Lysandros asks. “I am. Yes, you did some pretty terrible things. However, I think your recent actions have proved that you are trying to make a better life for yourself. You played a crucial role in rescuing Silvia from that psycho Brody, and then you helped stop Joe Fish when he was terrorizing the city.” Ciara says. “I did do those things, but not out of some desire to redeem myself. Yes, I regret doing a lot of the things that I did, but, all of those things you mentioned were done only because I felt that they were the right things to do.” Lysandros says. “Of course. I totally understand that. Believe it or not, I’m no stranger to the concept of redemption.” Ciara says. “You have a dark past?” Lysandros asks. “Don’t we all? But, in all seriousness, my past is a bit darker than others. I did some terrible things, things that I will regret for the rest of my life. But, I’ve been able to turn things around. So, I have no reason to think that you can’t do the same thing.” Ciara says. “I appreciate your confidence in me, strange though it may be. So, why exactly do you wish to make a truce with me? Besides a few hostile conversations, you and I barely know each other.” Lysandros notes. “For your sister’s sake.” Ciara says. “What does Rebecca have to do with any of this?” Lysandros asks. “She’s my best friend, and I know that the two of you are making an effort to repair your relationship. With that being said, I think it would be nice if you and I could bury the hatchet for her sake, and who knows? Maybe even become friends.” Ciara says. “I don’t have friends.” Lysandros notes. “What do you call Clara?” Ciara asks. “My fiancee.” Lysandros tells her. “Your fiancee? I had no idea the two of you were even back together, let alone engaged! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! Well, I guess that means that soon, you’ll technically be joining the family.” Ciara says. “Looks that way.” Lysandros says. “All the more reason for us to mend fences. You and I have a lot of people in common, Lysandros, which means we will be seeing each other a lot. So, we need to make an effort to try and be civil.” Ciara says. “Being civil is a far cry from being friends.” Lysandros notes. “I completely understand that. I’m just tossing the possibility out there. Do you think its possible that we could eventually become friends?” Ciara asks. “I’ve led a pretty crazy life, so I’m of the belief that absolutely anything is possible.” Lysandros says. “I’m glad you are open to the possibility.” Ciara says. Ciara checks the time on her phone. “Oh, crap, I’ve gotta go. I need to finish a report that I’m writing for the agency.” Ciara says. “What kind of report is it?” Lysandros asks. “You know that kind of info is classified. Well, in any case, I’ll be on my way, now.” Ciara says. “Let me walk you out.” Lysandros says. “Aw, thank you. And people say that chivalry is dead.” Ciara says. “Those people are liars.” Lysandros says. Lysandros and Ciara walk out into the foyer, and Lysandros opens the door for her. “Thank you for stopping by, it was a very enlightening chat.” Lysandros says. “I’m glad you think so. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better, Lysandros.” Ciara says. “Have a good day.” Lysandros tells her. “You too.” Ciara says. Lysandros closes the door. Outside, Ciara pulls out her phone, and makes a call. “Director Spencer, its Ciara. Things are going exactly as planned...he bought every word of it…I told him exactly what I said I was going to, that I wanted to make peace with him for Rebecca’s sake. It works out even better because I just found out that Lysandros is engaged to my cousin, which means he is gonna be part of the family, soon. That just gives me more reason to be around him...Don’t worry, I am going to find out EXACTLY what the Ultimate Lifeform is.” Ciara says.

*Inside, Lysandros walks into the living room, and makes a call. “Its me, I need a favor...I need you to place Ciara Goo under surveillance. I want to know every move she makes, and every person she talks to, as well as every little detail in their conversations. Just a little heads up, but, she is a WPA agent, so you might want to be extra careful. Keeping track of her is going to prove to be a challenge.” Lysandros tells the person on the other end of the line.

*Outside, Ciara is still on the phone. “Look, this is probably the last contact I should have with you, or any other member of the agency in relation to this mission. I think Lysandros bought my act, but I cant be sure, so, in case he decides to keep an eye on me, I need to look squeaky clean...I knew you would understand. I’ll contact you when this mission is over and I’ve gotten us the answers that we need.” Ciara says, before hanging up.

*Back inside, Lysandros is still on the phone. “Thanks for the assistance. Let me know if you find anything out.” Lysandros says, before hanging up. “What are you up to, Ciara?” Lysandros wonders.

LUCAS' OFFICE
*”What kind of issue?” Andre asks. Betty lays a document in front of Andre. “I’m going to need you to sign this. This document states that after the events of the episode you will be participating in, you MUST pay my client the five million dollars you promised him.” Betty says. “Well, that was always the plan!” Andre notes. “We want it in writing.” Katie says. “You have a history of double crossing people. I just want to make sure that you don’t back out on our deal.” Lucas says. Andre touches his chest, where his heart is. “It wounds me that you don’t trust me, after everything we have been through!” Andre says. “Sign the document, or we don’t have a deal.” Lucas says. “You are welcome to contact your own attorney to look over the document before signing it. In fact, I recommend that you do. That way, you know EXACTLY what you are getting yourself into.” Betty says. “That won’t be necessary, I know how to read. I’ll simply look over the document myself.” Andre says. Andre pulls out his reading glasses, and begins to silently look over the document that Betty presented to him. Betty walks over to Katie. “Do you think he’ll sign it?” Katie quietly asks her. “If he was ever serious about giving Lucas the five million dollars, he will. If not, then we will know that he never planned on paying you the money that he originally promised.” Betty whispers to Katie. Andre takes off his reading glasses, and puts them back in his jacket pocket. “Is that document to your liking, Mr. Stanpatos?” Betty asks. “I don’t see anything wrong with it. Everything seems to be in order, from what I can tell.” Andre notes. “So you’ll sign?” Lucas asks. Andre smiles. “How could I possibly refuse? Pen?” Andre asks. Lucas hands Andre a pen, and Andre signs his signature on the dotted line. Once Andre is finished signing, Betty picks up the document. “I’ll take this to be filed. It was nice seeing the three of you. Ciao!” Betty says, before exiting the room. Andre and Lucas both stand up, and Andre shakes Lucas’ hand. “It was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Cambino.” Andre says. “I wish I could say the same.” Lucas tells him. Andre chuckles.

SERENA'S BEDROOM, GOO CASTLE
*”Leave town? You aren’t talking about moving, are you? Because, despite all the bad memories, I like it here in Fantastic. Its my home, now.” Serena says. “No, I mean a vacation, an indefinite one.” Lydia says. “Uh, I don’t think people that feel as miserable as I do take vacations.” Serena notes. “Think of it as less of a vacation and more of a getaway. If you remember, when I thought Lucas was dead, I left town and went to Amsterdam.” Lydia notes. “Amsterdam isn’t an option for me. That was V.J and Maya’s place.” Serena says. “I’m not saying you should go to Amsterdam, I’m saying you should go anywhere you want! Why not go back to Greece for a little while?” Lydia asks. “And risk running into Mother? Uh uh, no thanks!” Serena says. “So go somewhere else! It doesn’t have to be Amsterdam, it doesn’t have to be Greece, go anywhere you want! I’ll even pay for the trip!” Lydia says. “What about Orpheus?” Serena asks. “I’ll babysit him, while you are away! I’d be happy to look after my adorable little nephew.” Lydia says. “Sis, babysitting and keeping a baby over night are two ENTIRELY different things. Are you sure about this?” Serena asks. “Absolutely. I really do think some time away will do you good.” Lydia says. Serena sighs. “You make a good argument...okay, fine, I’ll go. But, I’m not leaving until tomorrow. I still need to think about where I am gonna go.” Serena says. “Of course. No rush. Just let me know the details, and I’ll come and pick up Orpheus.” Lydia says. “Okay.” Serena says. Lydia places both of her hands on Serena’s shoulders. “You are going to be okay, sis, I promise. If anyone can get through this, you can.” Lydia tells her. Serena nods. “I know...” Serena says. Lydia hugs her.

STANPATOS MANSION
*”I’ve thought about going to Italy, but, I don’t know. What about Ava? Its not like she could tag along. If we find out who hired Brody, this could turn dangerous, and the last thing I would want is for my daughter to get caught in the cross fire.” Rebecca says. “I’m sure that Ava could stay at the Goo castle.” Alexios says. “I guess...I don’t know, though.” Rebecca says. “Rebecca, if you want to get to the bottom of who hired Brody, then going to Italy is probably your best bet. If that person made the money transfer in person, you might be able to get surveillance footage of them at the bank!” Alexios notes. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “What do you think we should do?” Rebecca asks. “Its up to you.” Andy tells her. “No, this is a decision we both need to make, as husband and wife. I don’t want to drag you off to Italy if you don’t want to go, and I’m certainly not going without you.” Rebecca tells him. “I will go wherever you are, sweetheart.” Andy tells her. “So, you wouldn’t mind if we went to Italy?” Rebecca asks. “If that’s what you want to do, I’m completely fine with it. I know how important this is to you.” Andy says. “Okay, well, in that case, it looks like we are going to Italy. Leaving today would be too last minute, so, we should probably try to catch a flight tomorrow morning.” Rebecca says. “That’d give us time to find someone to look after Ava while we are gone, too.” Andy notes. “Exactly.” Rebecca says. “I need some time to clear my schedule at work, too.” Alexios says. “What do you mean? Were you planning on coming?” Rebecca asks. “The more the merrier, right? Besides, I want to see Brody and his boss go down just as much as you do, probably more. After what he did to me, and Bethany, and to Silvia, I want to see him go down in flames.” Alexios says. “Speaking of Bethany, are you sure she won’t mind you leaving? Or, were you planning on bringing her?” Rebecca asks. “No, she’s gonna stay here. I know that the two of you don’t really like her, and I wouldn’t want to make things awkward. But, I’m sure she’ll be fine with me leaving. This shouldn’t take that long anyway, right?” Alexios asks. “Lets hope not. All we need to do is find Brody’s partner, and bring them down. Easy peasy, right?” Rebecca asks. “Lets hope so.” Alexios says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum