QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#564 QG 10-17-17

Go down

#564 QG 10-17-17 Empty #564 QG 10-17-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:47 pm

SERENA'S BEDROOM, GOO CASTLE
*Serena is sitting at the desk in her bedroom, writing in a blank notebook. “Dear diary, I know that I am probably too old to be writing in one, but, I need to get my feelings out SOMEHOW. I don’t feel comfortable talking about V.J’s death with anyone else, because I hate having everyone feeling bad for me, and pitying me. Its absolutely agonizing. I don’t think anyone realizes that I am much more comfortable NOT having to express how broken up I am over this. So, in order to keep my emotions from bottling up inside of me and exploding, I’ve decided to turn to you, old friend. You were of great comfort to me when I was a kid, and I have a feeling you might be of great comfort to me now. V.J’s death has effected me in ways I never thought possible. I never knew that one human being could possibly hurt so much, but here I am. I’ve never been in so much pain, and the worst part is, it isn’t going away. Even in my sleep, all I see is V.J, and I dream of the life we wanted to have together, the life we were SUPPOSED to have together, before it was so cruelly taken away. They say that the pain is supposed to get better, but I only feel it getting worse. I cant go on living like this, I just cant.” Serena’s writing is interrupted by a knock on the door. Serena swiftly closes the notebook, and turns towards the door. “Who is it?” Serena asks. “Its Lydia, open up!” Lydia calls out. Serena wipes away tears, and then faces towards the mirror, to ensure that there isn’t any evidence of her crying. “Come in!” Serena calls out, after confirming that there isn’t anything off with her appearance. Lydia opens the door, and walks in. “Hey, I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time.” Lydia says. “No, not at all. What’s up?” Serena asks. “I just wanted to come and check in with you. See how you were doing.” Lydia notes. “That’s what they invented cell phones for.” Serena jokes. “I’d rather come by in person to make sure you are alright. How are you feeling?” Lydia asks. “I’m fine!” Serena says, with a smile. “Really?” Lydia asks. “Yup, I’m doing perfectly fine! Now that the funeral is over with, I’m trying to move on with my life.” Serena says. “By moving on from V.J?” Lydia asks. “I’m tired of crying. I just want to try and get past this. You went through the same thing with Dylan, so I’m sure you understand.” Serena says. “I do understand, but wanting to move on and successfully moving on are two entirely different things. It took me months before I was finally able to move on from what had happened with Dylan.” Lydia notes. “People recover at different speeds.” Serena says. “So I’ve heard.” Lydia says, clearly suspicious of Serena. “Look, I have to go use the restroom. I’ll be right back.” Serena says. “Okay.” Lydia says. Serena walks into the bathroom, connected to her bedroom, and closes the door behind her. Once Serena is out of the room, Lydia’s eyes wonder, and she notices the diary on Serena’s desk. “That’s Serena’s old diary.” Lydia realizes. Lydia looks towards the bathroom door, and then returns her attention to the diary. Lydia flips through the pages, and eventually stops. “The latest entry is October 17, 2017...today.” Lydia says. Lydia takes a deep breath, and then begins to read the passage in her head, her face becoming increasingly distressed by each word. Lydia zeroes in on a particular sentence in the entry. “I cant go on living like this, I just cant.” Lydia reads out loud. An unnerved Lydia places the open diary back on Serena’s desk, and then turns towards the bathroom door. “Serena!” Lydia calls out. “Yeah?” Serena asks. Lydia breathes a sigh of relief, knowing that her sister is alright. “Are you almost done?” Lydia asks. “Yeah!” Serena calls out. The bathroom door opens, and Serena emerges. Upon coming out, Serena immediately notices the open diary. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” A furious Serena asks!

BRADY'S HOSPITAL ROOM
*”I cant believe you are gonna use my freedom as a bargaining chip for whatever sick deal you have in mind! That just goes to show the kinda father you are!” Brady yells. “Believe me, I hate that I am put in this position, but, I am more than happy to take advantage of it for the greater good.” Victor says. “What greater good?!” An angry Brady asks. “I will drop the DUI charge against you on one condition. You need to check yourself into Rehab.” Victor says. “No, no, I don’t need rehab.” Brady says. “How can you still say that after what just happened?! You drove drunk into a tree! You are lucky to even still be alive!” Victor yells. “I wouldn’t call that lucky.” Brady says. “I understand that you are still hurting over Kristina, and that the alcohol might numb the pain a little bit, but do you really think drinking yourself into oblivion is the right way to deal with your pain?” Victor asks. “It seems to be helping.” Brady notes. “Maybe it does to you, but to the rest of us, it is destroying you!” Victor says. “Who’s the rest of us?” Brady asks. “Your family! We hate seeing you like this, we hate seeing you in so much pain, and I think that going to Rehab could really help you not just beat your addiction, but also cope with the loss of Kristina...I’ve taken the liberty of finding a good facility for you to check into. Its called Body and Soul Clinic, and its located in Boston. I’ve looked at the reviews, and it sounds like that place is a real miracle worker. Not only do they help people like you, who are struggling with addiction, but they do physical therapy with people, they host coma patients, they even have a state of the art research wing, where they try and develop new protocols for diseases such as cancer.” Victor says. “I don’t care what they do there.” Brady says. “Well you should, because those people are going to help you.” Victor says. “I never agreed to go.” Brady notes. “You don’t have much of a choice. I don’t want to blackmail you, son, but I’ll do whatever it takes to get you well. So, are you gonna go to Rehab, or prison? Take your pick.” Victor says!

LUCAS' OFFICE
*Lucas is sitting behind his desk, working on his computer, when Katie rushes in. “Oh good, you’re here, I was just about to call you.” Lucas says. “For what reason?” Katie asks. “It pertains to the first guest on your show. I think I found the perfect guest.” Lucas says. “Oh yeah? Who?” Katie asks. “The voice actor of Hog The Dog. Have you ever seen that show?” Lucas asks. “No, but I’ve heard of it. Didn’t it get bad reviews?” Katie asks. “Well, you know, reviews aren’t everything. Full House reviews weren’t all that great, and look how popular that show is!” Lucas says. “There’s a difference. I hear people mention Full House all of the time. I have NEVER heard someone mention Hog The Dog.” Katie says. Lucas sighs. “I’ll admit, I’m rushing a bit here. Your first show is in a few days, and we don’t have a solid guest yet. The Hog The Dog guy was the only person who was willing to guest.” Lucas says. “Well, that’s not exactly true.” Katie says. “Why? Did you find somebody?” Lucas asks. “Well, um...actually, they sorta found me.” Katie says. “Someone approached you and asked to be a guest on the show? Don’t tell me its some street bum.” Lucas tells her. “No, it isn’t. This particular person is quite famous, actually.” Katie says. “Great? Who is it?” Lucas asks. “They are known for a bunch of different things, you know? Mostly local! The perfect person to be our first guest!” Katie says. “Sounds wonderful! Why won’t you tell me his or her name?” Lucas asks. “I haven’t told you yet? Oops, must’ve slipped my mind.” Katie says, with a laugh. Lucas laughs. “What is it about this mystery guest that I’m not gonna like, Katie?” Lucas asks. “Who said you aren’t going to like them?” Katie asks. “Your evasiveness did. So, enough playing around. Who is it? And this time, don’t tiptoe around the question. I want a direct answer.” Lucas makes clear. Katie sighs. “Alright, alright! The person...the person that wants to be on the show is...Andre Stanpatos.” Katie reveals. Lucas begins choking on his coffee. “Are you alright?!” Katie asks. Lucas looks up at Katie. “Are you absolutely out of your mind?!” Lucas asks!

STANPATOS MANSION
*Andy and Rebecca are standing in the living room. “That was kind of nice of Julian to let us in without asking Andre for permission first.” Andy notes. “Julian likes Alexios more, and he knows that Alexios and I talk a lot, so, of course he wouldn’t refuse me entry.” Rebecca says. “Must be your undeniable charm.” Andy says. “Must be, huh? Anyway, lets try not to get side tracked. Remember what we came for.” Rebecca tells him. “Right. Our plan is to try and find out if Andre hired Brody to kidnap Silvia so that he could steal Ava for himself.” Andy says. “Or, at least try and find out if Andre hired Brody to kidnap Silvia. If we can get that out of him, the hows and the whys wont really matter until his trial begins.” Rebecca says. “Assuming Andre is guilty, which I am still kind of skeptical about.” Andy notes. “I know, and to be perfectly honest with you, I’m a little skeptical, too.” Rebecca says. “Really? Then why drag us all the way over here to Herobrine mansion when we could be at home, enjoying each other’s company?” Andy asks. “Because, I need to find out for certain whether or not Andre was involved! Just because I am a little skeptical, does not mean that I’m convinced Andre is innocent.” Rebecca says. “You should know by now that I am anything but innocent.” A voice says. Andy and Rebecca see Andre standing in the doorway to the foyer. “Andre, I didn’t know you were there.” Rebecca says. “Clearly. Hello Rebecca, Andy, its been quite some time.” Andre says. “Yeah, too long. I almost miss your annual kidnapping and brainwashing. Or, are those two things still in the cards?” Andy asks. Andre grins. “I’ve changed. I don’t do those things anymore.” Andre notes. “I’ll believe it when I see it.” Andy says. “So, I trust that that is why the two of you are here? Julian told me that the two of you were here to visit with me, so I can only assume that you suspect me of some kind of wrong doing, yes?” Andre asks. “Nothing ever gets by you, does it, pal?” Andy asks. “Oh how I have missed your snide remarks.” Andre sneers. “We are here to ask you a few questions, if you can spare the time.” Rebecca says. “Gee, I don’t know. Let me check my schedule.” Andre says. “Don’t bother, we already did it for you. You don’t have any business meetings, or any other pressing engagements that require your immediate attention.” Andy informs him. “Well, aren’t you the efficient one? Its certainly a change of pace from the usual sloppy detective work I’ve come to expect from you.” Andre tells Andy. “Can we not stray off topic? Please?” Rebecca asks. “It would help if I knew what the topic was, but since coming here, you and your knight in rusting armor have told me absolutely nothing. Why don’t we start with what I am being accused of today.” Andre says. “No one said that you are being accused of anything. We just have a few questions for you, Andre.” Rebecca says. “Related to?” Andre asks. “The Silvia Miller kidnapping case from last Spring.” Andy says. “Oh yes, Silvia’s kidnapping. What a devastating time for this family. Alexios was distraught. What exactly do you want to know?” Andre asks. “During the whole kidnapping ordeal, did you ever get the slightest hint that Brody might’ve been working with someone else?” Rebecca asks. “Do you mean a co conspirator?” Andre asks. “More like a boss.” Rebecca says. “I don’t know. I never crossed paths with Brody when he was last in town.” Andre notes. “But, you do have a prior connection to him.” Rebecca says. “I believe its public knowledge that Brody did some work for our father.” Andre says. “He also worked with you.” Rebecca points out. “Right, only after Father had become too ill to look after his operations. That was when I had stepped in and began taking care of his businesses.” Andre says. “Right, which included trying to get Jane to kill Victor.” Andy notes. “You remember that? Oh, that feels like a LIFE TIME ago!” Andre says. “Let me ask you something else, do you have any bank accounts in Italy?” Rebecca asks. “One or two. I have several all over the world. But, due to our family’s Italian origins, it is only natural that I would have an account in Italy.” Andre says. “Have you used the account within the past six months?” Rebecca asks. “No. My primary bank account is my account with Fantastic Savings. The only time I ever use my accounts in Italy are when I am in Italy.” Andre says. “Right.” Rebecca says. “Why so many questions regarding which bank I use?” Andre asks. “Because on the day Brody kidnapped Silvia, he received a large payment from a bank account registered to a bank in Italy. Given your origins, we think that account belonged to you.” Andy says!

SERENA'S BEDROOM, GOO CASTLE
*”Don’t even TRY to tell me that you don’t know what that is! I’ve had that diary since I was a kid, and you’ve seen it plenty of times.” Serena notes. “I sure have.” Lydia says. “Why were you snooping through it? Because I KNOW I didn’t leave that open!” Serena yells. “I was concerned about you, Serena, and when I saw your diary sitting here on the desk, I thought that maybe it could provide me with some answers.” Lydia says. “THOSE ARE MY PRIVATE THOUGHTS! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO LOOK AT THEM!” Serena yells. “They are only your private thoughts because you don’t feel comfortable sharing them with the rest of the world!” Lydia points out. “Yeah, that’s kinda what a diary is for.” Serena notes. “But the thoughts you recently wrote in there are thoughts you should be confiding in me or any of the other people who care about you.” Lydia notes. “I’m doing just fine, okay?!” An upset Serena says. “I cant go on living like this, I just cant. Do you recognize those words? They were in your diary. They gave me reason to feel concerned, even more so than I already did.” Lydia says. Serena’s eyes widen. “Oh my god. Is that what this is about? You think I’m gonna try and commit suicide?!” An upset Serena asks. “I would be lying if I said that I didn’t find that particular sentence to be really concerning, and somewhat terrifying. Serena, if you feel like you are going to hurt yourself, maybe I should take you to the hospital.” Lydia says. “I...I don’t need to go to the hospital.” Serena assures her. “Are you sure you aren’t just saying that to try and get me to go away?” Lydia asks. Serena sighs. “To be completely honest with you, the thought of ending it has crossed my mind more than once.” Serena says. “Ending it?” A nervous Lydia asks. “You know what I mean. I feel like I’ve lost everything. The love of my life was murdered, not to mention the fact that my career is road kill.” Serena says. “Don’t say that.” Lydia tells her. “Its true. No one wants to give me a record deal, I barely even have that many views on Youtube. You know though, its pretty sad when the biggest problem in my life has quickly become the smallest one. V.J’s death has hit me a lot more than anything related to my career could. For those reasons, there was a time where I thought I would be better off dead. So, I went into the bathroom, I opened the draw, and I pulled out a bottle of sleeping pills that were prescribed to me. I got as far as opening the bottle.” Serena says. “What stopped you?” Lydia asks. “I...I couldn’t do it. As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t, because I remembered that I had two sons that have already lost one parent. They would be crushed if they lost another. So, I decided that I wasn’t going to go through with it, not then, not ever.” Serena says. “Do you still have the bottle of pills?” Lydia asks. “I threw them out. Not that it would’ve mattered. I’m pretty confident that I’m not gonna do anything like that again.” Serena says. “For what its worth, I’m thankful that you are still here.” Lydia says. “Thank you.” Serena says. “But, I’m a bit confused. If you don’t plan on doing anything to harm yourself, what was that sentence in your diary supposed to mean?” Lydia asks. “Its just the truth...I am in a lot of pain right now, sis, and I don’t know how I’ll be able to keep going on like this.” Serena says. Serena begins to cry, and Lydia pulls her into an embrace. “Its okay, everything is going to be okay...I promise.” Lydia assures a sobbing Serena.

BRADY'S HOSPITAL ROOM
*”You know, I’m feeling a bit of deja vu right now.” Brady says. “How so?” Victor asks. “Do you remember when Kristina had that mental breakdown after she took out Mark? Well, there was a time when she thought that I was Mark, and she ended up attacking me. Do you remember that?” Brady asks. “Right, you ended up in the hospital.” Victor notes. “Well, after I went to the hospital, I gave Kristina an ultimatum. I told her that she either had to check herself into Riverview, or I would press charges and send her to prison. I hated doing it, but I needed Kristina to get the help she needed, and that was the only way I saw how.” Brady says. “So you see where I am coming from! You and Kristina both dealt with different kinds of illnesses, and you both needed help in the end! Brady, remembering how badly you wanted Kristina to get help when she was having those visions of Mark, don’t you understand how I feel? Sure, your battles might’ve been different, but they are still battles all the same! Much like Kristina did, you want to ignore the fact that there IS a battle to be fought, but the truth is that you cant ignore it anymore, son. Your car accident was a wake up call, one that you need to listen to. Now please, do us both a favor, and accept my terms. Check yourself into rehab, I can have you there by the end of today. All you need to do is say the word, and I will make the arrangements.” Victor says. “You’re sure this clinic is good?” Brady asks. “Believe me, I did some pretty deep research on it before deciding to send you there. Nothing but the best for my children.” Victor says. “I hate this.” Brady says. “I know you do, but think about how much better you’ll be once this is all over. You’ll be the man you used to be.” Victor says. “Which man? The thug that would work for any kind of criminal if the price was right? Or the man Kristina made me?” Brady asks. “Kristina didn’t make you that man, Brady, you did, and I have every reason to believe that you can do it again. All you need to do is admit you need help, and check yourself into this clinic. Think of what V.J would want, what Kristina would want!” Victor tells him. “I...I...I need help.” Brady confesses. Victor smiles. “I promise, we are going to get it for you.” Victor assures him.

LUCAS' OFFICE
*”Why would you ever consider letting Andre Stanpatos guest on the show? He’s the most hated man in town!” Lucas notes. “Exactly! People will tune in to see the most hated man in town, and when they do, they are going to see how charismatic I am!” Katie says. “No, what they are going to see is that our network must be desperate if we turned to Andre Stanpatos.” Lucas says. “Are you always such a glass half empty kind of guy? Besides, we didn’t turn to Andre, he turned to us!” Katie argues. Lucas sighs. “How exactly did this whole idea come about?” Lucas asks. “Well, Andre flagged me down at the plaza, and he told me that he heard that I was the host of a new talk show. He asked me if we had a guest lined up for the first episode, and I told him no.” Katie says. “That should’ve been your first red flag! Why else would Andre be asking if you had a guest lined up? You should’ve told him you had a guest.” Lucas notes. “After Andre told me why he asked, I backtracked and told him that Whoopi Goldberg was our guest.” Katie says. “And be bought it?” Lucas asks. “I don’t know, but he still didn’t give up his quest to get on our show.” Katie notes. “Did Andre happen to mention why he wants to be on the show so badly?” Lucas asks. “He claims that he wants to do it as a way to prove to his daughter that he isn’t the big bad wolf everyone thinks he is.” Katie says. “Sabrina?” Lucas asks. “Right. Anyway, I continued to turn Andre down, but, something he said made me reconsider denying his request.” Katie says. “What did he do? Offer you immortality?” Lucas asks. “No! Andre told me that if we had him on the show, as a guest, that he would pay us five million dollars.” Katie says. “What?” A shocked Lucas asks. “I know! I was surprised, too! The episode doesn’t even have to win Sabrina’s heart for Andre, he’ll still pay us!” Katie notes. “He could be lying.” Lucas says. “He could be, but, if he were to sign some sort of contract, which specifically stated that he needed to pay us five mill after the show, he wouldn’t really have much of a choice but to hold up his end of the bargain.” Katie notes. Lucas sighs. “As much as I hate to admit it, five million dollars could go a long way towards digging this company out of the ditch its been in since Jack’s death.” Lucas says. “That’s what I was thinking! I know that Justin Shaw Media is still in a bit of a pinch, which is why figured Andre’s offer could actually benefit us! So, what do you say? Should we accept Andre’s offer and let him on the show?” Katie asks. “Call Betty Thorne and tell her to get over here. I’ll handle Andre.” Lucas says. “I’m on it.” Katie says.

STANPATOS MANSION
*”So, let me get this straight? The two of you believe that I paid Brody into kidnapping Silvia Miller?” Andre asks. “We definitely think its a possibility.” Rebecca notes. “Then you need to think again, you Nancy Drew wannabee!” Andre yells. “Watch the way you talk to her.” Andy warns Andre. “We are in my home, I can speak to whomever I want however I want! Besides, I cant help but laugh at the accusations being aimed at me! The thought that I would even entertain working with Brody McKay is just laughable!” Andre says. “You’ve done it before.” Andy says. “And a lot has changed since then! Brody was a HUGE disappointment to my father, which is why we cut him lose! And then, there were the events last year, where he broke out of prison, and was wreaking havoc! Need I remind you who helped rescue Alexios and Bethany when Brody had kidnapped them? It was me! I pretended to be on Brody’s side so that Alexios and Bethany would be safely rescued! With all of that in mind, why the bloody devil would the two of us EVER work together again after everything that has happened? Theoretically, if I were to have kidnapped Silvia for whatever reason, I would have hired someone else! Certainly not Brody Bloody McKay!” Andre yells. “So, you are denying having hired Brody?” Rebecca asks. “Oh for god’s sake, YES! I’M BLOODY DENYING IT!” Andre yells. Andre’s phone rings, and he checks the caller ID. “Excuse me for a moment.” Andre says. Andre walks to the other side of the room, and answers the call. “Yes?” Andre answers. “Andre, its Lucas Cambino.” Lucas says. Andre smiles. “Yes, I figured I might be hearing from you. Is this about the offer I presented to your colleague?” Andre asks. “It was a very generous offer, to be sure. I’d like to meet with you in person to discuss the offer. Are you busy right now?” Lucas asks. “I have time to meet with you. Where are you?” Andre asks. “I’m at my office at Justin Shaw Media.” Lucas says. “I’ll be right over. I’m very much looking forward to our meeting.” Andre says, before hanging up. Andre turns towards Andy and Rebecca. “Sorry, but I’m afraid your little game of cops and robbers is going to have to wait until another time. Something came up. I trust the two of you know the way out, whenever you are finished.” Andre says, before walking out. “That was rude of him, just walking out like that.” Andy says. “Yeah...” Rebecca says. “So, do you think Andre did it?” Andy asks. Rebecca turns towards Andy. “After that display? No, definitely not. Andre made a few valid points as to why he wouldn’t hire Brody, and as to why Brody would never work for him.” Rebecca notes. “Which means we are back to square one.” Andy says.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum