QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#563 QG 10-16-17

Go down

#563 QG 10-16-17 Empty #563 QG 10-16-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:44 pm

THE FOGGY TAVERN
*Acerbi is singing the song that she sang at the opening of the park, while packing a box of things. Don walks in. “Sorry to interrupt.” Don notes, upon seeing her singing. “Detective Reynolds! How nice of you to come! Now I have someone to share this momentum occasion with!” Acerbi happily beams. “What occasion?” Don asks. “I just signed this place back over to my brother, Victor! I am finally FREE! Finally, I can place my focus solely on medicine, where it should have been all this time.” Acerbi says. “I thought it was your idea to buy this place.” Don notes. “It was. However, after running it for quite some time, I realized that I am simply not cut out to run a nightclub. That is more Victor’s specialty, surprising though it may be. Anyway, I apologize, if you came here for a drink, we are closed indefinitely.” Acerbi tells him. “Actually, I came to see you. I called your secretary at the hospital, and she told me that you were here.” Don says. “Is this related to some kind of police investigation?” Acerbi asks. “Not at this moment, but if I begin to think that it is serious, it could turn into one.” Don says. “What seems to be the problem?” Acerbi asks. “I was hoping you might be able to tell me where I can find Josephine.” Don says!

BRADY'S HOSPITAL ROOM
*Brady begins to open his eyes, and finds Victor sitting next to him. “Thank god you are awake.” Victor says. “Dad...where am I?” Brady asks. “You are at the hospital. You were in a pretty severe accident.” Victor reveals. “I was?” Brady asks. “You don’t remember?” Victor asks. “No, the last thing I remember was-” Brady stops himself. “Drinking at the Emerald Night Club?” Victor asks. “How’d you know?” Brady asks. “Theo Douglas told me. He called me after you left the club to tell me that you were drunk. He mentioned that you told him you weren’t going to drive.” Victor says. “I just needed to shut him up.” Brady says. “He could’ve helped you.” Victor says. “Are you defending this guy?” Brady asks. “He had enough decency to call me and tell me about you getting drunk. He was worried, and as it turns out, he had good reason. Brady, I thought you had enough good sense than to get behind the wheel of a car while drunk? That was the ONE redeeming quality you had every time I caught you drinking! I honestly thought that you would never get behind the wheel of a car while drunk!” Victor notes. “You were wrong.” Brady says. “Obviously, I was.” Victor says. “I don’t remember anything about the accident. What happened? Was anyone else hurt?” Brady asks. “Luckily, no one else was injured. You crashed into a tree. A witness said that you swerved off of the road for no apparent reason.” Victor says. Brady’s eyes widen. “I-I remember.” Brady says. “The accident?” Victor asks. “I swerved off the road cause Kristina was standing in the middle of it.” Brady says. “Kristina?” Victor asks. “I must’ve been hallucinating or something. After that, it all went black.” Brady says. “That must’ve been when you made contact with the tree.” Victor notes. “How bad am I? I’m in a lot of pain.” Brady says. “You got really lucky. The doctors said you don’t have any broken bones, and there weren’t any other casualties.” Victor says. “Thank god.” Brady says. “You should be thanking him. This could have been a lot worse, son. You could’ve killed someone, you could’ve killed yourself! I really hope that this whole nightmare serves as a wake up call to you.” Victor says.

KING BEAST PLAZA, ENTRANCE
*Katie is sitting on the bench, on the phone. “So, when is the first show?...This Friday?...Yeah, that works. I cant wait, having my own talk show is going to be a lot of fun...Alright, I’ll talk to you, soon, Lucas. Bye.” Katie says, before hanging up. “So, the gossip is true.” A voice says. Katie turns around, and sees Andre standing in the entrance. Katie rolls her eyes upon seeing him. “You are going to have to be a bit more specific than that.” Katie notes. “I heard a rumor that Lucas hired you to be the host for a new talk show, funded by his new corporation, Justin Shaw Media. Judging by that conversation that I just heard you having, I suppose that the rumors are true. Katie Goo has gone from being a simple reporter to a talk show host. Congratulations!” Andre says. “Why do you care that I have my own talk show? You and I don’t even know each other. Well, that isn’t entirely true, I know OF you. Kinda hard not to after all of the terrible things you’ve done to my family.” Katie notes. “Yes, I’m terribly sorry about any sort of trouble that I might’ve caused for your brother, Andy.” Andre says. “You say that like Andy is the only member of my family that has been a victim of yours.” Katie says. “Seeing that he is your brother, I assumed that he was the only one that mattered.” Andre states. “They all matter, to me. I am very protective of my family, remember that.” Katie says. “Duly noted. However, my vendetta against your family was...just a phase.” Andre says. Katie’s facial expression turns offended. “A phase? You call tormenting my family a phase?” Katie asks. “Maybe that wasn’t an appropriate term. But, I really have no interest in the Goos anymore. These days, I am all about family!” Andre says. “So I’ve heard. You still haven’t told me why you care that I have a talk show.” Katie says. “Your right, I haven’t.” Andre says. “Are you going to tell me? Or are you just here to waste my time? You know what? Don’t answer that. I think I’ve already figured out the answer.” Katie says. Katie stands up to leave. “Hold on just a moment. I apologize, I should have just cut right to the chase. I do have a reason for being interested in your new show.” Andre says. “What’s that?” Katie asks. “Do you have a guest lined up for your first episode yet?” Andre asks. “Not yet. Lucas said that he is still trying to find someone.” Katie says. “And yet the show starts on Friday? That doesn’t give you much time.” Andre notes. “Lucas has connections, I’m sure he can find someone.” Katie says. “You’ve already found that someone.” Andre muses. “Huh?...Oh, wait, you cant mean...no! Absolutely not! There is no way that YOU are going to be the first guest on MY show!” Katie yells.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOUSE
*”Do you really think that Andre could’ve been behind Silvia’s kidnapping?” Andy asks. “It wouldn’t surprise me. Along with trying to kill people, kidnapping people is sort of Andre’s thing. Dylan, me and you, Josephine, Sabrina, Ciara, King Beast, Queen Goo, and I’m sure I’m missing some people.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, but what motive would Andre have to kidnap Silvia?” Andy asks. “Maybe Andre wasn’t after Silvia, maybe he was after the baby. Think about it. Andre lost out on the chance to be a father to Sabrina, so maybe, he thought he saw another opportunity with this baby.” Rebecca says. “I think that is a bit of a stretch, Rebecca. I’m no fan of Andre, but, I don’t know, I just don’t know about him kidnapping Silvia.” Andy says. “I agree, it would be rather sudden, given Andre claiming to have turned over a new leaf. But, that could just be a cover so that no one would suspect him when he finally did strike.” Rebecca says. “Could be. But, the thing I find to be a stretch is connecting the bank account to Andre just because it is in Italy.” Andy says. “Maybe, but I think it is a bit too much of a coincidence for the account to be in Italy, and for the Stanpatos family to NOT be involved, somehow. Andre is the most likely candidate! Really, he is the ONLY candidate.” Rebecca says. “What about Franco? He isn’t exactly a saint.” Andy notes. “Franco hasn’t been heard from in years, and any other member of the family besides Andre that would be cruel enough to kidnap a pregnant woman are dead. He is the most logical option!” Rebecca says.

THE FOGGY TAVERN
*”I haven’t seen Josephine since she was rescued from that horrible Gretta Cambino.” Acerbi notes. “Oh boy...” Don says. “Is something wrong with my daughter?” Acerbi asks. “I certainly hope not. But, I haven’t been able to get a hold of her.” Don says. “Perhaps you should ask some of the guests who were at V.J and Serena’s wedding. She told me that she would be attending that event.” Acerbi notes. “She didn’t go.” Don reveals. “Are you sure?” Acerbi asks. “Positive. She wasn’t at V.J’s funeral, either.” Don tells her. “That isn’t like her. She and V.J might not have been particularly close, but they still treated each other as family. Did she tell anyone she wouldn’t be attending?” Acerbi asks. “Not a soul. I stopped by her apartment, too, and she wasn’t home. I’m starting to get a little worried.” Acerbi says. “Did the two of you engage in any sort of argument? Perhaps she is attempting to avoid you.” Acerbi notes. “The last time I saw her was at the warehouse, with Gretta. I haven’t seen her since. I’m worried, what if Gretta somehow got to her?” Don asks. “Gretta is in prison.” Acerbi notes. “Yeah, but she is a Cambino, and they have connections all over the place. Maybe Gretta got in touch with one of her contacts on the outside, and arranged to have Josephine kidnapped.” Don says. “Its possible. Give me a moment, I will try to get in touch with her.” Acerbi says. Acerbi pulls out her phone, and clicks on Josephine’s contact. Acerbi puts the phone up to her ear, and then swiftly hangs up. “Voicemail, I am afraid.” Acerbi says. “Yeah, something isn’t right.” Don says. “It has been well over 48 hours since anyone last heard from or saw Josephine, perhaps it is time to file a missing person report.” Acerbi says. “I was thinking the exact same thing. While I’m at it, I’ll send someone over to Jermaine to question Gretta, in case she did something to Josephine.” Don says. “Perhaps you should try and find a way to make contact with Madeline Masters as well.” Acerbi says. “Why her?” Don asks. “I assume that she has heard that Adelina is Walter’s daughter by now, perhaps she targeted Josephine to hurt me. After all, Adelina was conceived while Walter was married to Madeline.” Acerbi says. “I’ll see if I can get in touch with Madeline, but I doubt it’ll be easy. From what I’ve heard, that woman is elusive.” Don says. “It is worth a try, if she had anything to do with my precious daughter’s disappearance. I swear, if that cow of a woman did ANYTHING to my Josephine, I will strangle the life out of her frail, wrinkled body!” Acerbi yells, while holding her hands up, as if strangling someone. “Okay, lets save the death threats until AFTER we figure out what is going on.” Don says. Acerbi clears her throat. “Of course. Forgive me for getting too worked up.” Acerbi says. “Its understandable, you are worried about your daughter.” Don says. “Very much so. Please, if you find anything out, tell me immediately.” Acerbi says. “I will. In the meantime, I’m gonna go investigate the first obvious suspect, Gretta.” Don says. “Good luck.” Acerbi tells him. “Thanks. Stay safe.” Don says, before walking out.

BRADY'S HOSPITAL ROOM
*”Dad, please don’t start with me.” Brady says. “You know, I made a promise that I was going to try and be nicer. However, my stance on your problem hasn’t changed. You have a problem, Brady, and it is time for you to confront it! Enough of this cowering that you have been doing! You need to own up to it, and turn things around!” Victor asserts. “Turn things around for WHAT?! I don’t have anything or anyone!” Brady yells. “You have your family! Isn’t that enough reason for you to get better? So that Ciara, Sabrina, and I can see the old Brady, the man that we love.” Victor says. “Obviously, you don’t remember the old Brady. He was a liar, a crook, an attempted murderer! Kristina was the only one that kept that side of me in check...” Brady says. “Kristina helped you do that. You and you alone are the one who turned things around. In fact, I remember that when you were first released from jail, before you met Kristina, you told me, your mother, and Ciara that you planned on turning things around.” Victor says. “We both know that if I didn’t meet Kristina, I would’ve screwed that up.” Brady says. “No, we do not know that. Personally, I think that you would’ve done fine even if you hadn’t met Kristina.” Victor says. “That’s your hate for Kristina talking.” Brady says. “No, it isn’t. Its me as your father talking. I always knew you had potential to be a good person, and when you got out of prison, for the first time ever, I saw that you wanted to utilize that potential.” Victor says. “A lot of good that did.” Brady says. “It did a lot of good. You saved Kristina from Mark Raymond, you protected her in Greece when Lysandros was going to kill her! Do you think the old Brady would’ve done those things? No, of course not! You really have turned things around in recent years, which is why it breaks my heart to see you on this never ending downward spiral! You almost died tonight, Brady, don’t you want to make sure that that doesn’t happen again?” Victor asks. Brady doesn’t respond. Victor sighs. “I really didn’t want to bring this up now, but given your reluctance to change, you aren’t giving me a choice. You see, what happened today didn’t just nearly kill you, Brady, its a criminal matter. You got behind the wheel of a car when the level of alcohol you consumed was well over the legal limit. That’s called a DUI, driving under the influence, something that could land you back in jail.” Victor says. “No, no, I cant go back there.” Brady says. “I don’t want you to go back there, either. Fortunately for you, as the District Attorney, I can decide whether or not to pursue criminal charges. Since no one besides yourself was hurt, I can make this whole thing go away for you.” Victor says. “But we both know you aren’t gonna, because there is a catch.” Brady notes. Victor nods. “That’s right. If you want to go free, then you are going to need to follow my instructions. If you refuse, I will make sure that the judge seeks the maximum sentence.” Victor says!

KING BEAST PLAZA, ENTRANCE
*”I realize you don’t care for me much, but, I would be an excellent guest to start off the season! Wouldn’t you say?” Andre asks. “You cant come on the show. We already booked someone else.” Katie says. “But you told me that Lucas was still looking.” Andre notes. “Yeah, well, I forgot that he actually already found someone.” Katie says. “Who?” Andre asks. “Whoopi Goldberg.” Katie says. “I thought this show was supposed to be local? How does Whoopi Goldberg qualify?” Andre asks. “Um, well...I hear she has a cousin that lives here, or something. Either way, the slot is filled. Sorry, Andre, maybe next time.” Katie says. “Wait just a moment! Before you roll out the red carpet for that overrated woman, perhaps you should look at this from a business perspective.” Andre says. “Oh, I have.” Katie says. “Think about the ratings that an episode dedicated to me and my life story would bring in. The entire city would be watching, and then some! Could you say the same for Whoopi?” Andre asks. “She’s a celebrity.” Katie notes. “Apparently not well liked! Have you seen the ratings for The View lately? Are you trying to drive your viewers away before you can even captivate them? Think about this, Katie. You will be the first person to interview the infamous Andre Stanpatos on his life, and you will be the first person to get his side of the story on the events that have gone down in his lifetime.” Andre says. “Do you always talk about yourself in the third person?” Katie says. “Just think about it. Its a ratings grab.” Andre says. “I prefer not to have real life killers on my TV shows.” Katie says. “So instead you’d rather have Whoopi the show killer instead? You don’t seem to understand this very well! A special on a notorious criminal is bound to bring in viewership! People love to see real life stories of murder and betrayal, and they love even more to hear from the perpetrator themselves!” Andre says. “Mmm hmm. So, you are going to go on live TV, and admit to all of the crimes you’ve committed?” Katie asks. “I’ve been pardoned for most of them. And as for the rest, I just wont mention them.” Andre says. “Yeah...no thanks.” Katie says. Katie goes to walk away. “I bet I could change your mind.” Andre says. “I bet you cant.” Katie says. “Five million dollars.” Andre says. Upon hearing this, Katie turns around. “Money talks, doesn’t it?” Andre asks. “What are you talking about?” Katie asks. “If you give me this interview, I’ll pay you five million dollars. I hear that Justin Shaw Media is in a bit of a pickle after Jack Fulton’s untimely death, so I’m sure that Lucas could use the extra money.” Andre says. “Why the hell would you pay five million dollars for me to interview you? What are you trying to prove here?” Katie asks. “This is all about my daughter.” Andre says. “Sabrina?” Katie asks. “She cant stand the very sight of me, which is why I want to try and make amends by proving to her that I am not the monster I once was. In order to do that, I want to go live on TV to tell everyone what exactly made me lose my mind, and what made me turn my life around for the better. If you can give me the chance to do that, I will pay you five million dollars.” Andre says. “What if Sabrina doesn’t take the bait?” Katie asks. “I’ll still pay you, as promised. All I ask is that you just give me the opportunity to tell my side of the story. So, do we have a deal?” Andre asks. Katie sighs. “Let me be clear. I hate you.” Katie says. “Yes, I’ve noticed.” Andre says. “Under normal circumstances, I would turn you away, no questions asked. But, as you pointed out, Justin Shaw Media is running low on funds, and that five million would go a long way to help it out.” Katie says. “So, you’ll allow me on the show?” Andre asks. “Don’t start picking out a suit just yet. Before I can green light your idea, I’ll need to run it by Lucas. Although I am the host, Lucas is still my boss, and he has the final say.” Katie says. “Well, I’m sure that once Lucas hears the offer I’ve put on the table, he will be in agreement with us.” Andre says. “There is no us.” Katie corrects him. “Sorry.” Andre says. “But, I will bring your offer to Lucas, and I will contact you when I get an answer from him.” Katie says. “That’s fine. I look forward to hearing from you.” Andre says. “I’m not looking forward to having to talk to you. Goodbye for now, Andre.” Katie says, before walking off. Andre smiles.

ANDY AND REBECCA'S HOUSE
*”You know, sweetheart, you are making a ton of giant leaps here.” Andy notes. “I know, but, if I’m right, and Andre was behind Silvia’s kidnapping, I want to bury that son of a bitch for what he did.” Rebecca says. “And if he isn’t?” Andy asks. “Then I’ll just keep looking, because judging from that money wire, I know that SOMEONE paid Brody to kidnap Silvia, and its now my mission to find out exactly who, because they are the true threat here, not Brody. I just want to make sure that they don’t have the chance to strike again.” Rebecca says. “So, what do you plan on doing about Andre?” Andy asks. “I think the best way to handle this situation would be to question him about it. I’d like to think that I’m good at reading people, so it shouldn’t take too long for me to figure out whether or not Andre was involved in Silvia’s kidnapping.” Rebecca says. “If you are gonna interrogate Andre, then I’m gonna come along with you. I don’t trust that psycho, especially after everything he has done to you in the past. The last thing I want is for him to do anything to hurt you.” Andy says. “I appreciate it, but you know I can handle myself.” Rebecca says. “Yeah, but against Andre? I can barely handle myself against Andre!” Andy points out. “And that is why the call me your better half.” Rebecca jokes. Andy smiles. “Please, let me come with you. It’ll make me feel a lot better if I am there with you, and not home worrying that Andre might’ve snapped, and taken you hostage.” Andy says. Rebecca sighs. “How fast can you get the sitter here? Someone needs to watch Ava.” Rebecca says. “I can have her here in ten. Once she comes, you and I can go have a chat with our old pal, Andre.” Andy says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum