QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#555 QG 10-4-17

Go down

#555 QG 10-4-17 Empty #555 QG 10-4-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:44 pm

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*Sabrina is sitting at a table, on the phone. “So, my dress will be ready for when?...Ah, parfait! Au revoir!” Sabrina says, before hanging up. Andre approaches her table. “Vous semblez etre de bonne humeur.” Andre notes, in french. “J’etais jusqu’a ce que tu es arrive ici.” Sabrina says. Andre smiles. “I wasn’t aware you spoke french.” Andre notes. “I wasn’t aware you spoke anything but demon language. You learn something new every day.” Sabrina says. “I also wasn’t aware that you were in town. Its very good to see you, Sabrina.” Andre says. “I’m not gonna be smarmy so I’m just gonna come right out and say what I’m thinking. Its not very good to see you. Terrible, in fact!” Sabrina notes. “Listen, I’m terribly sorry that I wasn’t able to see you when you came back to town for Queen Goo’s funeral.” Andre tells her. “Yeah, I know, you were off playing dead for the umpteenth time, and for the umpteenth time, you came back, for some reason that I will never understand.” Sabrina says. “I came back for my family. With my father gone, it falls to me to be the patriarch of this family.” Andre says. “That’s hilarious coming from a man that has tried to kill most of his family at one point or another. Oh, that’s right, you’ve changed. You’ve gone from being a blood thirsty, homicidal maniac to being a friendly blood thirsty, homicidal maniac. Sorry, I’m not buying it.” Sabrina says. “Given my past, you have every right to be upset with me, I do not blame you for that at all. However, I am your father and I would like to forge a relationship with you, if you will let me.” Andre says. “I’m sorry, WHAT did you just call yourself?” Sabrina says. “Your father.” Andre repeats. Sabrina stands up. “Don’t you EVER mutter those words to me again. You are nothing more than a sperm donor, you here me? Dylan Stanpatos was my father! You know, your brother? The man who’s life you made a living hell?” Sabrina asks. “I regret the way things played out between Dylan and myself.” Andre says. “I bet you do.” Sabrina says. “If he were alive today, I would want to make amends.” Andre notes. “But he isn’t.” Sabrina says. “By no fault of mine. Kadmos Masters was the one who killed him, not me.” Andre says. “Not for a lack of trying. You and I both know that given the chance, you would have gladly killed my father. You hated and resented him, he was the bane of your existence! In fact, he was the only reason for your existence! Your obsession with him is what drove you for YEARS. Without him, you probably would have died a long time ago.” Sabrina says. “Dylan has been dead for nearly two years, and I’ve done just fine.” Andre says. “Of course you are fine. My father being here was what drove you to do those horrible and evil things. Most of the things you did was to hurt him, but now that he is dead, you don’t see any reason to continue on your little psychotic rampage. So, you’ve decided to settle down and retire!” Sabrina says. “You are probably right about the things you are saying about me. But let me assure you, Dylan being dead has nothing to do with me choosing to turn my life around. I grew tired of all of the venom and hatred that was brewing inside of me, I wanted to have a family, to be a part of a family! THAT is why I have bettered myself, for my family, and that would include you.” Andre says. “No, sorry, but we are not family. You are NOTHING to me.” Sabrina says.

LUCAS' AND LYDIA'S BEDROOM
*Lucas and Lydia are both lying in bed, asleep. Lydia begins to toss and turn, which wakes up Lucas. Lydia turns towards Lucas. “Sorry, did I wake you?” Lydia asks. “Yes, but don’t apologize. I enjoy waking up and seeing your beautiful face. Makes me wish you had moved in sooner.” Lucas says. Lydia sits up, and looks around. “Oh yeah, this isn’t my bedroom back at the mansion. That is going to take some getting used to.” Lydia says. “Do you regret handing the mansion over to Lysandros without a fight?” Lucas asks. Lydia lays back down. “No, I don’t regret it at all. Sure, the mansion could have gone to someone a bit kinder, but, it just gave me a reason to move in with you.” Lydia says. “Well, for what its worth, I do enjoy having you here.” Lucas says. “Is that all? You just enjoy having me here?” Lydia asks. “Well, that was putting it mildly. I love having you here, and I look forward to waking up and seeing you for plenty more mornings to come.” Lucas says. “You might just get your wish.” Lydia says, as she kisses Lucas. Lydia’s alarm goes off. “Oh, I need to go help Serena get ready for the wedding.” Lydia says. Lydia rolls over to the night stand, and checks her phone. “Oh my god!” Lydia says. “What?” Lucas asks. “Have you seen the time? My alarm must have been going off, on and off, for the last hour! I don’t know how it didn’t wake me up!” Lydia says. “Do you think Serena has noticed you are late?” Lucas asks. “Judging by the 36 text messages I’ve gotten from her in the last 45 minutes, I’d say she’s noticed. I need to get ready.” Lydia says, as she climbs out of bed. “So, where did Serena stay last night? I’m assuming not with V.J, because of that whole the groom cant see the bride before the wedding day.” Lucas says. “She stayed at a hotel. Do you think you can drop me off there? You don’t have to stay. Serena and I will just take her car over to the castle.” Lydia says. “Sure. I have to stop at the office briefly anyway, and the Fantastic Inn is right on the way.” Lucas says. “Great, now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go get dressed.” Lydia says. “Need any help?” Lucas asks. “Uh, no, no I do not. Considering how late I am, I could use as few distractions as possible.” Lydia says. “Okay, let me know when you are ready to go.” Lucas says. “Sure thing. I’ll be ready soon.” Lydia says, before walking out.

SERENA'S HOTEL ROOM
*Serena is in her bathrobe, pacing back and forth. “Lydia, I swear to god I am going to kill you if you don’t get here soon.” Serena says, while looking down at her phone in her hand. Serena’s phone goes off. “Ah, finally. Running a little late, will be there in ten minutes. Gee, thanks sis. Only An hour and ten minutes late.” Serena says. Serena’s phone begins to ring, and she answers. “V.J? Everything alright?” Serena asks. “Everything is fine. I was just thinking of you, that’s all. I miss you.” V.J says. “It hasn’t been THAT long since we last saw each other.” Serena says. “I know, I know, it doesn’t make me miss you any less. I cant wait until we are married, where being separated overnight like that will be a thing of the past.” V.J says. Serena smiles. “I can’t wait either. So, are you almost ready yet?” Serena asks. “I have some errands I need to run before I get ready. What about you?” V.J asks. Serena sighs. “I haven’t even started.” Serena says. “What? Don’t you have a ton to do? Putting your dress on? Applying a bunch of makeup? All of the usual wedding stuff?” V.J asks. “Please, don’t remind me. Unfortunately, Lydia is running late, and she was supposed to help me with all of that.” Serena says. “Do you know when she’ll be there?” V.J asks. “She said she’ll be here in ten minutes, thank god.” Serena says. “That’s good, at least she won’t be leaving you hanging for too much longer. Listen, I’ve gotta run, but it was great hearing your beautiful voice, and I can’t wait to hear it reciting your wedding vows.” V.J says. Serena smiles. “I’ll see you soon. I love you, Junior.” Serena says. “I love you, too.” V.J says. Serena hangs up.

FANTASTIC POLICE DEPARTMENT
*V.J puts his phone in his jacket pocket. Kaylie walks over to him. “Big day for you, huh?” Kaylie asks. “Yeah, as long as this stakeout goes off without a hitch. I just told my fiancee that I had to run a few errands before I started getting ready, I didn’t mention that one of those errands was a drug bust.” V.J says. “Its not too late for you to back out, you know. The Commissioner is giving you the option, she told me.” Kaylie says. “I know, but I’m not going to back out. This drug operation needs to be shut down.” V.J says. Don walks into the room. “Your funeral, Detective.” Don says. “What, you don’t think the drug bust is gonna go well?” V.J asks. “No, its not that. Its just that once Serena finds out that on the morning of your wedding day, you were taking down drug dealers, she might not want to marry you anymore. Maybe you should consider telling her after the wedding.” Don suggests. “She knows he’s a cop, which means she probably knows that a cops work is never done. I’m sure she’ll understand.” Kaylie says. “Yeah, she’s right. If anything, Serena will be happy that I brought an end to the drug trade here in Fantastic. Ending drug trafficking is something that she is pretty passionate about, you know, with being a mother to a teenage boy and all that.” V.J says. “Yeah, I know the feeling. I can’t wait till these crooks are put out of business.” Don says. “It isn’t gonna be long now, guys. All we need to do is wait for the money to exchange hands, and then we make our move and shut the shipment down before any of those drugs can make it to the street.” Kaylie says. “You make it sound so easy.” V.J says. “As long as we play our cards right, it will be.” Kaylie says. Rebecca comes in. “Oh good, I’m glad I caught the three of you before you left.” Rebecca says. “Is something wrong?” Kaylie asks. “No, there is just a piece of information that I thought you might want before you put the operation into motion.” Rebecca says. Rebecca pulls out a picture of a man. “Do you see this man right here? This is Alexander Valentin. He seems to be the most notorious of all of the crew members you’ll be after. My guess is that he will be the one exchanging the money for the drugs. So, whatever you do, make sure that someone is keeping an eye on him at ALL times. We want to make sure we bring all of them in, but Valentin is definitely a priority.” Rebecca says. “Understood.” V.J says. “So, have you prepared a team yet?” Rebecca asks. “Already taken care of. I have a team of uniformed officers on standby, and ready to go.” Don says. “We’ve taken every precaution to prepare for this operation, Commissioner. We know how important it is.” Kaylie says. “I don’t doubt that. V.J, now is your last chance to back out. I know that having you on this operation is a good thing, and that I was the one who asked to participate, but I really don’t feel comfortable sending you out into the line of fire on your wedding day. Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?” Rebecca asks. “Definitely.” V.J says. Rebecca sighs. “Okay. Then, its go time. Move out.” Rebecca says. “We’ll be back in no time.” Kaylie assures Rebecca. She, Don, and V.J exit the building, as a worried Rebecca looks on.

LYSANDROS' MANSION(Formerly known as 'Lydia's Mansion')
*Lysandros places a picture of he and Clara on the end table next to the sofa. “Home sweet home.” Lysandros says. The doorbell rings. Lysandros walks into the foyer, and then opens the front door, finding Clara on his doorstep. “Good morning.” Clara says. “It is now. What gives me the privilege to lay eyes on this vision? Have you come to throw me a welcome home party? I should warn you, I don’t have a lot of friends, so not many people will come.” Lysandros notes. Clara smiles. “If you are wondering why I am dressed like this, today is V.J and Serena’s wedding.” Clara says. “Oh. My invitation must’ve been lost in the mail.” Lysandros jokes. “Actually, I’m here to deliver it. I wanted to know if you would come to the wedding as my date.” Clara says. “For some strange reason, I have the feeling that V.J and Serena wouldn’t really appreciate that.” Lysandros says. “I thought so, too. But, I talked to V.J about it, and he said that you could come if I wanted to bring you.” Clara says. “Really? You’re not just saying this so I wouldn’t feel uncomfortable attending the wedding of two people who hate my guts?” Lysandros asks. “Knowing you the way I do, I’m sure you wouldn’t feel uncomfortable even if V.J didn’t tell me it was okay for you to come.” Clara says. Lysandros smiles. “You’re probably right.” Lysandros says. “So, will you come?” Clara asks. “In case you haven’t noticed, I’m not exactly dressed for a wedding. A semi formal dinner, maybe. A wedding? Not so much.” Lysandros says. “I’m sure you have a tuxedo lying around somewhere.” Clara says. “Would I have time to change?” Lysandros asks. “The wedding isn’t until this afternoon, so you have plenty of time. You might even have some time to give me a tour of your new home.” Clara says. “In that case, I’ll see what I can find. You are most welcome to wait in the living room while I look for a tux.” Lysandros says. “I’ll do that. Don’t take too long.” Clara says. “I’ll try not to.” Lysandros says, before running upstairs.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Victor and Ciara are standing in the garden, which is now prepared for the wedding. ”I can’t believe it, V.J is finally getting married.” Victor says. “Took him long enough.” Ciara says. “Now, its your turn.” Victor says. “My turn? I’m not even with anyone.” Ciara says. “Which is a shame. In my opinion, you are quite the catch.” Victor says. “Your opinion might be just a tad bias, considering you are my father. But, in all seriousness, I’m not looking to enter a relationship anytime soon. I’ve come to learn that they are a lot more trouble than they are worth. Vincent, Dylan, Alexios, Jaz.” Ciara says. “Jaz? You mean that detective? The two of you were together?” Victor asks. “No, but we had feelings for each other. But, Jaz took a job with the FBI out of town, so there really isn’t any chance for us anyway, and I’m certainly not going to chase him to Chicago.” Ciara says. “Good. No man is worth leaving your family for. Besides, your daughter is back in town, now. You wouldn’t want to leave her.” Victor says. “Yeah, you are right. Especially with Andre creeping around.” Ciara says. “Has Andre tried to make contact with Sabrina?” Victor asks. “Not that I know of, but it is probably only a matter of time. When Sabrina was a baby, Andre had her kidnapped from the hospital nursery, and then had her delivered to his family’s creepy island.” Ciara says. “I remember. You checked yourself out of the hospital to go chasing after him.” Victor notes. “Well, I wasn’t going to let him abscond with my daughter. And, I don’t care what biology says, Sabrina is MY daughter. Mine and Dylan’s. But, I am willing to bet Andre doesn’t see it that way.” Ciara says. “Who cares what Andre thinks? What matters is what Sabrina thinks, and as far as she is concerned, you and Dylan are the only parents she has ever had, and the only parents she ever will have. She doesn’t at all consider Andre an entity in her life.” Victor says. “I just hope it stays that way. The last thing I want is Andre corrupting Sabrina. Dylan tried so hard to get away from that evil family, and he tried to do the same thing for Sabrina...the last thing he would want is for her to end up growing closer to Andre.” Ciara says. “Dylan isn’t going to have to worry about that, because Sabrina is never going to give Andre the time of day.” Victor assures her.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*”Oh come now, Sabrina, you don’t mean that.” Andre says. “Do you know what the french word for insane is?” Sabrina asks. “Fou.” Andre says. “Very good! Now take that word, and apply it to yourself and your way of life!” Sabrina says. “I am so terribly sorry that you feel that way. But, I know that the only reason you feel that way is because I have given you the impression that I am indeed crazy, and maybe I was in the past. But, I can assure you that at this very moment, I am of sound mind, and I am completely sane.” Andre says. “Yeah, and Donald Trump is a good president. Come on, Andre, nobody but your dimwitted brother is buying this new you.” Sabrina says. “My “dimwitted brother” also happens to be your uncle, whether you consider me or Dylan to be your father.” Andre says. “He also happens to be the man who cheated on my mother with some trailer trash. What was her name? Oh yeah, Bethatrash.” Sabrina says. “What happened between Ciara, Bethany, and my brother was truly tragic.” Andre says. “I don’t think so. It freed my mother of the greasy haired loser that is your brother. Anyway, I’ve spent enough time sparring with you. I have a wedding to get to.” Sabrina says. “Ah yes, V.J and Serena. Alexios tells me that he and Bethany will be attending the wedding, as guests of the bride.” Andre says. “Great, now I’ll know that they are coming so I know to avoid them ahead of time.” Sabrina says. “Please, give V.J and Serena my regards.” Andre says. “I won’t. Have a crappy day.” Sabrina says, before walking away. Andre sighs.

SERENA'S HOTEL ROOM
*Serena opens the door to Lydia. “What kept you?!” Serena asks. “Sorry, I overslept. You are still in your bathrobe?” Lydia asks. “Yes, I didn’t want to start getting ready until you got here!” Serena says. “Don’t worry, its not a problem. There is still plenty of time until the wedding.” Lydia says. “In what universe? We only have a few hours!” Serena points out. “Yeah? That is more than enough time!” Lydia says. “If you say so...” Serena says. “You need to stop being so pessimistic, sis. Don’t worry, by the time I am done with you, you will look like a complete bombshell. Not that you don’t already, without your makeup.” Lydia says. “Very funny. Now can we get going?” Serena asks. “All you had to do was ask!” Lydia says. “I did, and you were over an hour late.” Serena notes. “I already said I was sorry, what more do you want?” Lydia asks. “You could get down on your knees and grovel for my forgiveness.” Serena says. “Sorry, not happening.” Lydia says. “Yeah, I know. Its just been a fantasy of mine ever since we were kids.” Serena says. “I am not surprised. Alright, sit down in front of the mirror, and lets make you beautiful.” Lydia says.

GOO CASTLE, GARDEN
*Sabrina arrives. “Did I miss the wedding or something?” Sabrina asks. “No, the wedding isn’t for another few hours, so no one is here yet. Where have you been?” Ciara asks. “I had to go pick up my dress. But, while I was waiting for it to be ready, guess who I had the misfortune of running into?” Sabrina asks. “Oh god, no.” Ciara says. “Ding ding! That’s right! It was our neighborhood psychopath, Andre!” Sabrina says. “Speak of the devil.” Victor says. “What, you guys were talking about him?” Sabrina asks. “Your Grandpa and I were just talking about how we were worried that Andre might try and make contact. What did he say to you?” Ciara asks. “Oh, you know, the usual nonsense. Oh, I’ve changed! I’m a better man now! I don’t kill people anymore, I only ruin their lives!” Sabrina says, in a mocking tone. “Did he actually say that last part?” Ciara asks. “No, but I’m sure he was thinking it. Anyway, I gave him the cold shoulder. As a wise person once said, ain’t nobody got time for that.” Sabrina says. “Great, make sure to stand your ground. I know that as an adult, you have the right to make your own decisions, but associating with Andre Stanpatos would be a huge mistake. Dylan is your real father, not Andre.” Ciara says. “Don’t worry, Mom, I know. I haven’t forgotten all of the terrible things that Andre has done to Dad and to you, including kidnapping me right after I was born.” Sabrina says. “Good. Like I said, its your life, and you can live it however you want to live it, but I just cannot let you go anywhere near that monster.” Ciara says. “Don’t worry, Mom, I totally get it. And believe me, you don’t ever have to worry about me associating with Andre Stanpatos.” Sabrina says.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Andre pours himself a cup of coffee, and sighs. “The amount of brainwashing that Ciara and the rest of the Goo clan have put my beloved daughter under truly is unimaginable. She has completely written me off as her father, even going as far to call me a sperm donor. It isn’t my fault that she was created in such an unconventional way, that was all Lawrence and Acerbi’s doing! But, in the end, it was my own past that damned me. My daughter hates me for the things that I have done, which means I need to try and find a way to prove to her that I am no longer the monster that I once was. But how am I going to do that? That is the question...” Andre says to himself.

SERENA'S HOTEL ROOM
*Serena is now wearing her wedding dress, looking in the mirror in front of her. “You look stunning. Your appearance might even rival mine at my wedding.” Lydia jokes. “Yeah? Which one?” Serena jokingly asks. Lydia laughs. “So, are you ready to start the rest of your life?” Lydia asks. Serena nods. “I am. I can already tell that this is going to be the happiest day of my life.” Serena says.

HARBOR
*V.J, Don, and Kaylie are all hiding behind a giant crate. Don is peering over the crate with binoculars. “You see anything yet?” V.J asks. “A Two white vans just pulled up.” Don says. “Two vans? Sounds like a lot of people. Lets take them down.” V.J says. “Not yet! Remember what the commissioner said. Once we see Valentin hand over the money to his supplier, that is when we make our move.” Kaylie says. “That could take a while.” V.J says. “Its better to wait for them to make their move than to take them down too early. Trust me, waiting is for the best.” Kaylie says. “People are starting to get out of the vans.” Don says. “Is one of those people Alexander Valentin?” V.J asks. “He’s there.” Don says. “So, what’s happening now?” Kaylie asks. “They are facing towards a boat. My guess is that particular boat is holding their cargo...Oh, it looks like someone is getting off of the boat.” Don says. Through the lenses of the binoculars, Alexander is seen shaking hands with a man who just got off the boat. “Here we go. Valentin is shaking hands with the man from the boat.” Don says. “Sounds like we are making progress, at least.” Kaylie notes. “He just gave his goons some sort of signal, and they are walking back towards the van.” Don says. “Do you think they are getting the cash?” V.J asks. “Could be...Reynolds, what’s happening now?” Kaylie asks. “The guy Valentin sent away disappeared behind the van for a little while. He’s coming back with a briefcase.” Don says. “That must be the money.” V.J says. Kaylie pulls out a radio. “This is Simms. Money exchange is about to take place. Prepare to move.” Kaylie says, into the radio. “Roger.” A voice says, over the radio. “The men are ready to move. Once Valentin hands that brief case over, we make our move.” Kaylie says. V.J and Kaylie both pull out their guns. “The guy just handed Valentin the briefcase, and he is approaching the man from the boat.” Don says. Don lowers his binoculars, and looks towards V.J and Kaylie. “The money is changing hands. Its go time.” Don says. “Roger that.” Kaylie says. Kaylie holds her radio up to her mouth. “Move out!” Kaylie orders. Don, V.J, and Kaylie come out from behind the crate with their guns drawn. “FREEZE! FANTASTIC P.D!” Don yells. “Crap, its the cops!” Alexander says. “Put the briefcase down, hands on your heads, nice and slowly.” Kaylie orders. “Damn it Valentin, I knew getting into business with you was a bad idea! I shoulda got out when Wilson croaked!” One of the thugs says. “Chill, alright? We aren’t going down without a fight. Lets show these cops we ain’t afraid of them.” Alexander whispers. “Put your hands on your heads! We aren’t going to ask again!” V.J yells. “Good, cause we don’t plan on listening!” Alexander says. All of a sudden, Alexander and his men pull out their guns, and begin open firing at V.J, Don, and Kaylie, who immediately duck behind a crate for cover!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum