QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#552 QG 9-29-17

Go down

#552 QG 9-29-17 Empty #552 QG 9-29-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:33 pm

TINA'S APARTMENT
*Tina is standing in front of the mirror, putting her hair up into a ponytail. A moment later, she hears a knock at the door. “Uh, just a minute!” Tina calls out. Tina puts her glasses on, and then runs towards the door, tripping slightly on her way there. Once she reaches the door, she opens it, only to find V.J standing there. “Good morning. I don’t know if you remember me...” V.J says. “How could I forget you? You helped Doctor Douglas and I escape that hospital when Joe Fish sent his men after us.” Tina notes. “Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be wiping that from my memory, anytime soon. But, we got out of it in one piece, and that’s all that matters, right?” V.J asks. “Yeah...” Tina says. “Do you mind if I come in?” V.J asks. “Oh, yeah, sure, of course!” Tina says, moving aside so that V.J may enter. V.J looks around. “You’ve got a nice place.” V.J says. “Uh, thank you. So, um...can I get you anything? Some water or coffee or something?” Tina asks. “No thank you, I actually just came to ask you a question, then I need to bolt.” V.J says. “What kind of question?” Tina asks. “I know that you just found out that you are a member of my family, and that it is probably overwhelming for you, but, I was hoping that maybe you might want to come to my wedding.” V.J says. “Seriously?” Tina asks. “Yeah. I know we don’t know each other all that well, but you are still my sister.” V.J says. “I don’t know...” Tina says. “How about I make you a deal? If you come, you don’t even need to refer to me as your brother or family or anything like that. You can just think of me as the guy who helped you and Theo bust out of the hospital when Joe Fish blew it up. I just want you there, Tina, and it would mean a lot to me if you would come. So, what do you say?” V.J asks. Tina sighs. “What do I have to lose?” Tina asks. V.J smiles. “That’s the spirit.” V.J says. He goes to hug Tina. “Uh, that might be moving a bit too fast. No offense.” Tina says, after stopping him. “Sure, I get it. I’ll see you soon.” V.J says, before exiting the apartment.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*Adelina opens the front door, and Lysandros is standing there. “I got your message, you wanted to see me?” Lysandros asks. “Get in here.” Adelina says, as she pulls Lysandros inside. “You know, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you didn’t want anyone to see us together.” Lysandros says. “Gee, what would give you that idea?” Adelina asks. “An ordinary person might be hurt by you being reluctant to be seen with me. Fortunately, I’m not an ordinary person.” Lysandros says. “You certainly aren’t.” Adelina says. “So, have you come to a decision regarding the offer I made you?” Lysandros asks. “I’ve been thinking about it.” Adelina says. “And?” Lysandros asks. “After thinking long and hard about it, about the pros and cons that come with accepting your offer, I’ve decided that it would be best for me to accept your offer, and leave Fantastic.” Adelina says!

FANTASTIC P.D, CELL BLOCK
*Gretta is pacing back and forth in her cell, when the guard enters the cell block. “You have a visitor.” The guard says. “Who?” Gretta asks. A moment later, Lucas walks in. “Probably the only person in this city who wants to see you.” Lucas says. Gretta smiles. “Lucas, it is so good to see you.” Gretta says. “Likewise. I just wish it wasn’t between bars.” Lucas says. “Hopefully, this won’t be the new normal.” Gretta says. “Well, what were you expecting when you kidnapped the former police commissioner, and tried to kill her?” Lucas asks. “I know, I screwed up. I should’ve made some different choices, going all the way back to when I first met Ricardo Wilson. I never should have gotten involved with that man. He sent my life spiraling STRAIGHT to hell!” Gretta says. “You can’t blame Ricardo for your choices, Gretta.” Lucas says. “Who’s side are you on?” Gretta asks. “Yours! But, there is no denying that you made some pretty big mistakes.” Lucas says. “I know that, I don’t need you to keep reminding me of it! My current predicament is enough of a reminder.” Gretta notes. “Sorry. So, when are you being transferred to Jermaine?” Lucas asks. “Probably within the next few hours. I guess I should be enjoying my time here, I’m sure this place is probably like a pleasure cruise compared to an actual prison.” Gretta says. “You’ll be just fine. If anyone can survive jail, its you.” Lucas says. “Maybe I would be able to do it if I knew I wasn’t going to be in there long, but that isn’t the case! The rest of my life is a very long time, Lucas! So, what reason would I possibly have to fight?” Gretta asks. “Hang on, you haven’t been sentenced yet. Does Betty have any ideas on how to get the charges dropped?” Lucas asks. “She says that the cops have an airtight case against me, and that in order to try for a lighter sentence, I should just plead guilty, and, maybe I should! After all, I am guilty, guilty of a LOT of things!” Gretta says. “Don’t give up, if anyone can help you beat these charges, its Betty. She is an excellent attorney.” Lucas says. “You say that because she helped you beat your charges, but our cases are severely different! You were forced into committing the crimes you committed, I willingly went along with Ricardo’s plans. I wasn’t coerced, or blackmailed, I did everything of my own free will!” Gretta says. “At least you are acknowledging that. Look, for what its worth, I really am sorry that this is happening to you, sis. You don’t deserve this.” Lucas says. “Thank you.” Gretta says. “Look, if there is anything I can do for you, just name it. I’m here for you.” Lucas says. “There...there is something, that you might be able to do for me.” Gretta says. “What?” Lucas asks. “With me going to jail, someone is going to need to take over the Cambino organization. That person is you, Lucas.” Gretta says!

FANTASTIC POLICE DEPARTMENT
*In the squad room, Rebecca is with another woman. “You are the new detective I hired, right?” Rebecca asks. “That’s right, ma’am. My name is Kaylie Simms. Its a pleasure to meet you.” Kaylie says. “Likewise. Anyway, I wanted to take the time to welcome you to the department. You are going to love working here, the people are so nice.” Rebecca says. “I can definitely see that. The city seems nice, too!” Kaylie says. “It has its moments.” Rebecca says. “What do you mean?” Kaylie asks. “Things can be a little hectic here in Fantastic sometimes, as you’ll quickly find out. But, I’m sure you’ll get used to it. So, you like it here so far?” Rebecca asks. “Yeah, definitely.” Kaylie says. “That’s good.” Rebecca says. “Well, I am gonna head out, now. I actually just finished working the nightshift.” Kaylie says. “Oh, then go ahead, get out of here! That’s an order.” Rebecca says. “Thanks, Commissioner. I’ll see you tomorrow.” Kaylie says, before walking out. Kaylie passes Ciara on her way out, who then walks over to Rebecca. “Is that girl new? I haven’t seen her around here before.” Ciara says. “Yeah, her name is Kaylie Simms. She just transferred here.” Rebecca says. “Oh. Is she replacing someone else?” Ciara asks. “Initially, I just brought her on as a new hire. However, we did just lose one of our Detectives, so, Kaylie’s employment here came at the perfect time.” Rebecca says. “Someone quit? Who was it? Was it someone I know?” Ciara asks. “It was me.” A voice says. Ciara turns around, and sees Jaz standing there!

STANPATOS MANSION
*Alexios is sitting in the living room, working on his laptop, when Bethany walks in. “Good morning!” Bethany says. “Hey, good morning. You look beautiful this morning, not that that’s anything new.” Alexios says. “Thank you. I’m glad I caught you, I wanted to ask you if you had anything planned this morning.” Bethany says. “Uh, yeah, I actually have a meeting with one of my attorneys.” Alexios says. “Oh, is everything alright?” Bethany asks. “Yeah, everything is fine. We just need to talk about a small legal issue. Its no big deal. Why did you want to know if I was doing anything this morning?” Alexios asks. “Well, its such a nice day this morning, I planned on going for a walk. I was just hoping you would be able to come...” Bethany says. “I’m sorry. But, if it makes you feel any better, the second half of my day is looking pretty clear, maybe I could take you out to dinner, or something.” Alexios says. “That’d be nice. Just let me know what your plans are. In the meantime, I am going to go for that walk.” Bethany says. “The least I can do is walk you to the bottom of the driveway, where my car is parked.” Alexios says. “You mean you are ACTUALLY going to walk to the car? Usually, you have Julian get it for you.” Bethany says. “Like you said, its a beautiful day. Besides, I don’t ALWAYS have Julian get the car for me.” Alexios says. “Uh, nice try, but yes, you do. You have to be the laziest person I’ve ever met.” Bethany says. “That’s rich coming from you. Aren’t you the same person who was sitting at the kitchen table a few days ago, and asked me to get you the milk from the fridge that is right next to said table?” Alexios asks. “We should really get going, huh?” Bethany says. “I thought so.” Alexios says. “I’ll race you to your car.” Bethany says, before running out the door. “Bethany, no fair! You got a head-BETHANY!” Alexios yells, before running out the door after her.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*”I’m surprised you came to a decision so fast, especially that particular decision. I figured you would want to take more time to think about it.” Lysandros says. “I have thought about it. As much as I hate to admit it, you were right about everything you said. Madeline is a dangerous woman, and it is only a matter of time before she discovers that I am her husband’s daughter, and decides to come after me. Also, if you were telling the truth, you really do know Madeline better than anybody else, which means aligning myself with you might be the best way to keep myself alive.” Adelina says. “I’m glad we are in agreement.” Lysandros says. “So, what happens now?” Adelina asks. “Well, for starters, we need to get you out of the country as soon as humanly possible. I know, we’ve gone this long without Madeline dropping in for a surprise visit, but, we don’t want to waste anymore time. So, here is the plan. I’ve arranged for a helicopter to pick you up at an airstrip right outside of town. I’m keeping things discrete, so there won’t be a flight plan, which also means that there will be no way of tracking you down. You have enough time to pack a bag, and to say one or two goodbyes, but, no more than that. Also, let me be clear, no one can know where you are going.” Lysandros says. “Not even my mother?” Adelina asks. “Especially not your mother. Considering Acerbi is the one who Walter cheated with, Madeline is going to be paying particularly close attention to her, so we don’t want to take any chances of Acerbi letting your whereabouts slip to anyone else. If she asks, just tell her that you’ll be in Europe.” Lysandros says. “Yeah, about that, where am I going exactly?” Adelina asks. “I own a safe house in London, which is where you’ll be staying.” Lysandros says. “And you’re sure this safe house is...safe?” Adelina asks. “I used it several different times while I was presumed dead and no one ever found me.” Lysandros points out. “Okay, what about contact with family members? Am I able to come back and see them?” Adelina asks. “If you were to come back and visit them, that would sort of defeat the purpose of going into hiding. Don’t worry, though, the second Madeline finally keels over, which, considering her old age, shouldn’t be too long from now, you’ll be able to come back to Fantastic and live your life.” Lysandros says. “Am-am I at least going to be able to call them?” Adelina asks. “I’ve arranged to have a burner phone waiting for you at the safe house. Its completely untraceable, which means using it won’t be risky.” Lysandros assures her. “Okay.” Adelina says. “Well, I believe we’ve covered pretty much everything. All that is left to do is to pack. I’ll let the pilot know that you will be coming soon.” Lysandros says. Adelina nods. “Thank you.” Adelina says. Lysandros walks towards the door, and then turns towards Adelina one more time. “You are making the right decision, trust me.” Lysandros assures her, before walking out. Adelina sighs. “I’m not so sure that I do trust you...” Adelina says.

FANTASTIC P.D, CELL BLOCK
*”I know that now that Mia is out of the picture, you were hoping to start fresh, but, the family needs you, Lucas. With Daddy in retirement, Corey being dead, and me being in jail, you are the only member of this family left! Please, you need to take over the business, at least until someone else is able to do it!” Gretta says. “No.” Lucas says. “Excuse me? I might’ve been hearing things, but I could’ve sworn you just said no.” Gretta says. “You heard right. You’re my sister, and I love you, but that is one line that I’m just not willing to cross.” Lucas says. “You’ve done it before!” Gretta says. “I was a different person, before. I didn’t have a wife that I was madly in love with, that greatly opposes my former career. Lydia would never forgive me if I went back to the mob.” Lucas says. “So don’t tell her!” Gretta says. “Are you serious? Lying to Lydia is what nearly destroyed our marriage! I’m not doing it again!” Lucas says. “So don’t lie to her! Be honest with her about it! Bottom line is, you have to come back and take over!” Gretta says. “I don’t have to come back and do anything! I already told you, I’m not going to do anything else to jeopardize my relationship with Lydia. We have been separated for the majority of the last nine months, and now, we are finally in a good place! I’m not going to ruin that by going back to that old life!” Lucas says. Gretta shakes her head. “Typical Lucas.” Gretta says. “What?” Lucas asks. “For as long as I can remember, you have ALWAYS chosen a woman over loyalty to your family! Are you that desperate for romantic company that you are willing to turn your back on your own flesh and blood?!” Gretta angrily asks. “You and I both know that that isn’t true. My relationship with Rebecca ended because I chose my loyalty to this family and its business! I could’ve walked away so that Rebecca would be happy, but I didn’t! No, believe it or not, this isn’t just about Lydia, this is about my own personal integrity, too.” Lucas says. “Since when do you have integrity?” Gretta asks. “Since I met Lydia. Her love changed me and turned me into a better man. I just bought a new company so that I wouldn’t need to go back to the business to make a living, and believe it or not, this is the happiest I’ve ever been. I enjoy making my money legally. I enjoy not having to worry that someone is going to put a bullet in me or someone that I love because a business move I made rubbed them the wrong way!” Lucas says. “Do you really think that just because you are out of the business, that you and your family are safe? Wake up! You’ve made a lot of enemies over the years, and so hasn’t our father, as your recent encounter with Mia Goo proved! You are never going to be safe from your enemies, Lucas!” Gretta says. “Maybe not, but the least I can do is to try and not make anymore.” Lucas says. “I’m not asking for you to take over permanently.” Gretta says. “I know what you are asking, and I cant do it. I have too much to live for now, it would be a mistake for me to walk back into that old life after I fought so hard to get out. I’m sorry, Gretta, I just can’t do it.” Lucas says. “Get out. I have nothing more to say to you. I just hope that this “new life” of yours is worth losing your family over.” Gretta says. “I’m not going to lose my family. Quite the opposite, actually.” Lucas says. “I’m not talking about your precious wife. I’m talking about our father. How do you think he is going to feel when he discovers that his golden son chose to let his empire crash and burn, rather than take the reigns and try to put it back on the top?” Gretta asks. “That isn’t my problem anymore. Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to get back to my new life, and I’ve gotta tell you, its a life worth living. Goodbye, and good luck.” Lucas says, before exiting the cell block. Gretta sighs.

*”You quit the department?” A surprised Ciara asks. “It was a kinda sudden decision. I didn’t plan on doin it, but, somethin came up.” Jaz says. “Something, as in?” Ciara asks. “Um, I’m gonna go work from home for the rest of the day, and give the two of you some privacy. Good luck with your new job, Jaz.” Rebecca says. “Thanks, Commish.” Jaz says. Rebecca smiles, before walking out. “You got a new job?” Ciara asks. “Yeah, with the FBI. Turns out, they’ve been lookin for some new agents, and I guess my role in bringing ole Mia Goo down caught their eye.” Jaz says. “Are you going to be working here in Fantastic?” Ciara asks. “No, they need me in Chicago. You know how bad crime is getting down there.” Jaz says. “Crime is bad here, too. They couldn’t have stationed you here in Fantastic?” Ciara asks. “They had a mission in mind when they went hunting for new agents, and that was to bring down crime in Chicago. It ain’t there problem that the guy of their choice happens to live in Fantastic City.” Jaz says. “Well, I wish you would have told me sooner. How long have you known?” Ciara asks. “I just found out. I wasn’t sure about accepting it at first, but its a great job opportunity, so, I took it.” Jaz says. “Good on you. I know how important your career is to you.” Ciara says. “You ain’t mad?” Jaz asks. “No, of course not. I’ll try and survive without you. It won’t be easy...” Ciara says. “Why’s that?” Jaz asks. “To be honest with you, I feel like we were just starting to form some kind of connection...so now that you are leaving...I’m really gonna miss you.” Ciara says. “I feel the same way. And for what its worth, I am really gonna miss you.” Jaz says. Jaz hugs Ciara, just as V.J comes in. “Hey, what’s going on? Did I miss something?” V.J asks. Ciara and Jaz stop hugging. “Hey man, you were my next stop. Listen, I hate to say this, but...I ain’t gonna be able to make your wedding.” Jaz says. “What? You are the best man!” V.J says. “I know, but, I got this job with the FBI, and, well...its in Chicago.” Jaz says. “Oh...when do you leave?” V.J asks. “I’m actually runnin kinda late. I gotta be at the airport in five minutes. But, I wanted to stop by and say goodbye.” Jaz says. “I appreciate it. You know, I have some time to kill, do you want me to drive you to the airport?” V.J asks. “Yeah, man, that’d be great.” Jaz says. “Ciara? Do you want to come?” V.J asks. “Um, no, I’ll-I’ll just stay here.” Ciara says. “Alright, come on, Jaz.” V.J says. Jaz smiles at Ciara. “See ya later, Ciara Goo. Till our paths cross again.” Jaz says. “Bye Jaz.” Ciara says. V.J and Jaz then exit the police station.

Camera Fades

AIRPORT
*So, you really aren’t gonna make it back in time for the wedding?” V.J asks. “Doesn’t look like it. Looks like ole Jaz is gonna be pretty busy over the next few months. But, I will be there in spirit, and I am really happy for you and Serena, man. If anyone deserves happiness, its you two.” Jaz says. “Thanks. Good luck to you, at your new job. What am I saying? If anyone needs luck, its the criminals in Chicago that are gonna be trying to outrun you.” V.J says. “They gonna need it.” Jaz says. “FLIGHT 13 TO CHICAGO NOW BOARDING.” The intercom says. “That’s my cue.” Jaz says. Jaz holds out his hand, and V.J shakes it. “Actually, you know what? Screw the manly handshake.” Jaz says. Jaz hugs V.J. “I’m gonna miss ya, man.” Jaz says. “Same here.” V.J says. Jaz and V.J stop hugging. “Jaz Bello, out.” Jaz says, before walking away. V.J sighs.

*Ciara is now sitting in the squad room. “When am I ever going to have a successful romance? Dylan left me for Lydia, Alexios cheated on me with Bethany, and now, the one guy I was actually interested in left me for a job, not that its his fault. We were never actually together to begin with.” Ciara says to herself. “You really shouldn’t talk to yourself, people are going to think your crazy.” A voice says. Ciara looks up. “Oh my god, Sabrina?” Ciara asks. “Hi, Mom.” Sabrina says. Ciara stands up, and hugs Sabrina. “Oh my god, its you! Your home!” Ciara happily says.

PARK
*Bethany is pointing her phone towards a tree. “Okay, hold still...hold still...” Bethany says. The birds she was watching fly away. “Damn it! I can never get the right shot before those dumb birds fly off.” Bethany says, before putting her phone away. “Bethany?” A voice asks. Bethany turns, and sees Kaylie. “Oh my god, it cant be.” Bethany says. “Its really you!” Kaylie says, before rushing over to Bethany, and kissing her!

NOTE: Today is the last appearance of Jaz Bello.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum