QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#545 QG 8-23-17

Go down

#545 QG 8-23-17 Empty #545 QG 8-23-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 pm

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, MIA'S PADDED CELL
*Mia is still in her straight jacket, sitting on her cot, humming. A moment later, the door opens, and the guard walks in. "You're pretty popular lately, lady, you have ANOTHER visitor." The guard says. "Oh my, who will it be? That nice Detective Reynolds again? Or maybe that idiot cousin of mine, looking for more answers?" Mia wonders. A moment later, Lucas walks in. "Hello Mia." Lucas says. "Oh no, not you! Anybody but you!" Mia says. Lucas hands the guard a wad of cash. "Can you leave us alone?" Lucas asks. "Sure thing, boss." The guard says, before walking out. "Paying off that guard was the only way I could get in here. Turns out, visiting a patient here is actually quite difficult." Lucas notes. "You-you cant be real! Your a ghost! A ghost! A GHOST! I KILLED YOU! I SHOT YOU AND TOSSED YOU INTO THE RIVER!" Mia yells. "You didn't do a good enough job." Lucas says, as he approaches Mia. "Stay away from me!" Mia yells, as she backs up into the wall. "If you were smart, when you had Gus kidnap me, you would've had him check for a bullet proof vest. But, you didn't." Lucas says. "So...none of the bullets actually made contact?" Mia asks. "None of them." Lucas says. "Damn!" Mia says. "Sorry to disappoint you." Lucas says. "You wont get away with this!" Mia yells. "Get away with what? I haven't done anything...yet." Lucas says. "What? What do you mean yet?" Mia asks. Lucas moves a part of his jacket, to reveal a concealed gun! "How did you get that past the guards?" Mia asks. "This place doesn't have metal detectors, since every other aspect of their security is top notch. All I did was pay off the right people, and me and my gun were able to walk right past the front gate." Lucas says. Lucas pulls out his gun, and aims it at Mia. "Its time for you to pay for all of the damage that you caused my family." Lucas says!

LYDIA'S MANSION
*Brad is with Serena, in the living room. "I cant believe Lucas is actually alive. How is Aunt Lydia holding up?" Brad asks. "She's confused. She doesn't know whether she wants to embrace Lucas into a warm hug, or wring his neck for making her think he was dead." Serena says. "Are they going to get back together?" Brad asks. "I don't know, and I don't think Lydia knows either. Besides, if Lucas goes to prison for helping Mia, they cant really have much of a relationship." Serena says. A moment later, Lydia walks in. "Hey, how did Lucas' arraignment go?" Serena asks. "Better than expected. The judge dropped the charges against Lucas." Lydia reveals. "What? I thought this was supposed to be a bail hearing?" Serena asks. "It was, but Betty presented so much compelling evidence, proving that Lucas was blackmailed into helping Mia, that the judge just decided to drop the charges, and let Lucas go." Lydia says. "So, what does that mean for the two of you?" Brad asks. "I don't know. I'm still trying to process all of this." Lydia says. "Take all of the time you need." Serena tells her. A moment later, the doorbell rings. "Who could that be?" Serena wonders. "I'll get it." Lydia says. Lydia walks into the foyer, and opens the door, finding Adelina standing there. "Adelina, hello. If you're looking for Lucas, he isn't here." Lydia says. "Lucas? Why would I be looking for him? He's dead." Adelina says. "I guess you haven't heard the latest. Lucas is alive, and he is back in Fantastic." Lydia says. "Wait, what?" Adelina asks. "That's right. He was wearing a bullet proof vest when Mia shot him, so, he was fine." Lydia says. "That's...that's crazy." Adelina says. "So, if you didn't come here to see Lucas, why are you here?" Lydia asks. "I wanted to talk to you, and Serena, if she is here." Adelina says. "Yeah, she is. Come in." Lydia says. Lydia and Adelina walk into the living room. "Hello, Serena. Brad, I'm glad you are here. I wanted to talk to you, too." Adelina says. "What's up?" Brad asks. "That's an excellent question. What's going on?" Lydia asks. "As you've probably heard, Olivia Acerbi is my mother." Adelina says. "Yeah, you found that out months ago." Serena points out. "I did, but, it was just today where I finally found out who my father was." Adelina says. "Who?" Brad asks. Adelina turns towards Lydia and Serena. "My father was Walter Masters, making us sisters." Adelina reveals!

LYSANDROS' HOTEL ROOM
*Lysandros slides the keycard into his door, and opens it. Once inside his room, he turns on the lights, and finds Acerbi sitting down. "Nice of you to finally come home." Acerbi says. "How did you get in here?" Lysandros asks. "I have my ways, Mr. Masters." Acerbi says. "I guess the better question then is what are you doing here." Lysandros says. "I came to see you, of course. And I think you know why." Acerbi says. "I see. You are worried that I might've said something to Adelina, about her biological father." Lysandros says. "You can say it, your brother Walter is her father." Acerbi says. "Are you sure Adelina wont overhear?" Lysandros asks. "Does it matter anymore? She already knows the truth." Acerbi says. "You told her?" Lysandros asks. "Don't play me for a fool, Mr. Masters. I didn't tell Adelina anything, it was YOU." Acerbi says. "I have no idea what you are talking about." Lysandros says. Acerbi pulls a gun out of her purse, and points it at Lysandros! "I figured you wouldn't, which is why I brought a little motivation, to encourage you to remember how you RUINED my daughter's life!" Acerbi yells!

GOO CASTLE
*"Please, get away from each other. This....this is disgusting!" Victor says. Tina stands up. "What do you mean I am your daughter?" Tina asks. "I mean exactly that." Victor says. "No, I have two parents, and neither of them were you!" Tina says. "That's because they adopted you, Tina." Victor reveals. "Okay, Dad, this is low, even for you. Trying to tell Tina that she is my sister just to drive her away?" Brady asks. "Shut up, I'm trying to have a conversation with someone who actually has a brain." Victor says. "My parents didn't adopt me." Tina says. "If that's what they told you, they were lying." Victor says. "They didn't tell me anything! Because there wasn't any reason to! I was their daughter! They were my parents!" Tina yells. "Was? Were?" Victor asks. "They died, years ago...because of a drunk driver." Tina says. "Yet you are hanging around with my plastered son?" Victor asks. "I brought Brady here so that he wouldn't drive home." Tina says. "And then the two of you started kissing. I might find that adorable if it wasn't completely disgusting, AND illegal!" Victor says. "Where did you get this crazy idea that I'm your daughter?" Tina asks. "My even crazier cousin told me." Victor says. "You mean to tell me that psycho Mia told you all of this?" Brady asks. "Her right hand man, Gus, called me to the prison and claimed that Mia stole one of my children, and then sold them on the black market. Apparently, she made it look like Tina had died, when in reality, she sold her to another family." Victor says. "I hate to burst your bubble, but there is a HUGE flaw in your theory. I'm Spanish, you aren't." Tina points out. "No, but your mother is." Victor says. "Wait a second, Mom isn't-oh my god, are you kidding me, Dad?!" Brady angrily asks. "It was one time, while your Mom was away on business." Victor says. "Yet you had the nerve to get mad at Kristina for ALMOST cheating on me!" Brady yells. "It was a mistake, I will give you that, but that particular mistake is the reason I now have another daughter." Victor says. "I don't believe ANY of this! Especially the fact that my parents bought me off of the black market! They wouldn't do that! They were good people!" Tina argues. "Apparently, your adopted father had a sketchy past. According to Mia, he turned his life around by the time he bought you, but he still had the criminal record, and no foster home would let him or your adopted mother adopt a baby." Victor says. "So they went down the illegal route." Brady says. "I'm assuming that her adopted mother couldn't have children, which is why they were so desperate to adopt one." Victor says. "I-I don't understand. Why would this Mia person do this?" Tina asks. "Because for some reason, she hates this family! She thought that by keeping my child away from me, she would be hurting me." Victor says. "And you never even knew she existed?" Brady asks. "Her mother never told me because she thought the baby died. On the way over here, I got in touch with Tina's biological mother, and she confirmed the story." Victor says. "Just-just because she confirmed the story, doesn't mean that I was that baby!" Tina points out. "You ARE that baby, though! Knowing what I know, I see so many recognizable features that I didn't notice when we ran into each other earlier! You have my eyes, you have your mother's ears, and do you have a birth mark on your ankle?" Victor asks. "I do." Tina says. "Your mother said that the baby she gave birth to had one their. I don't think these are all coincidences, I think it all means that you are my daughter. Now do you see why I was so upset when I walked in here and found the two of you kissing?" Victor asks. "I-I didn't know, Dad! I swear!" Brady says. "Neither...neither did I..." Tina says. "I know you didn't, and I apologize if I was a little harsh on the two of you, I just needed to get your attention before...before you went any further." Victor says. "I'm still going to need a DNA test." Tina says. "Of course, but all that will do is confirm what we already know. You are my daughter." Victor says.

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, MIA'S PADDED ROOM
*"Lucas, come on, lets be reasonable here. If you shoot me, someone will hear the gunshot! They'll catch you!" Mia says. "I have it under good authority that these rooms are sound proof. No one will hear your screams, just like no one is going to hear the gunshot." Lucas says. "They'll catch you!" Mia insists. "Not when you know the right people. Even if I get arrested, I'll be out in no time, especially with a good lawyer like Betty Thorne on my side." Lucas says. "Please, Lucas....this is crazy! I-I don't want to die! I'm-I'm real sorry for the trouble I caused you and Lydia! Really, I am! But, I'm paying for it now! They have me in this stupid straight jacket, and they have me drugged up most of the time so that they don't have to take care of me! I'm basically living in a nightmare! Isn't that enough punishment?" Mia asks. "After you tried to kill Lydia, know, it isn't." Lucas says. Lucas aims the gun at Mia's head, and pulls the trigger! The gun makes a snapping noise, and Mia looks confused. Lucas smirks. "The gun isn't loaded." Lucas says. Mia breathes a sigh of relief. "Did you really think I was going to throw away my future with Lydia over you?" Lucas asks. "Well, you definitely had me confused for a minute there." Mia says. "No, I don't want to waste another minute on you. You aren't worth my time, you aren't worth Lydia's time, you aren't worth anyone's time. And as far as I am concerned, you are right where you belong, a place where eventually, everyone will forget about you. In a few years, it'll be as if you never even existed." Lucas says. Lucas puts his gun away, and walks towards the door. "Where are you going?" Mia asks. "Back to my life, something you will never have again. Enjoy your stay here, I know I plan on enjoying it." Lucas says. Lucas knocks on the door, and the guard opens it. "Goodbye, Mia." Lucas tells her, before walking out. Once Lucas is gone, Mia runs up to the door, looks through the small little window, and watches Lucas walk off. "No, no, no...this cant be happening....no....NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mia screams.

LYDIA'S MANSION
*Lydia finishes reading the letter that Walter left Adelina. "That's quite the story." Lydia says. "I know." Adelina says. "Where did you get this? Our father is dead, so he couldn't have given it to you." Lydia says. "Some woman who claims to know my Mom gave it to me. She said her name was Sonia Mergeron." Adelina says. "The name doesn't ring a bell." Serena says. "I looked her up on the internet, and I guess she was once romantically involved with Wishbone, so, I doubt my mother cares much for her." Adelina says. "If that's the case, are you sure Sonia didn't forge the letter?" Brad asks. "I confronted my mother, and she confirmed that Walter Masters is my father. She didn't tell me because apparently, she wanted to protect me from Walter's wife." Adelina says. "Our mother." Serena says. "Exactly. So, if you could, please don't tell Madeline." Adelina says. "Believe me, your secret is safe with me. I know how dangerous my mother can be when she is scorned. I would never want to put you in her sights." Lydia says. "Same here." Serena says. "Thank you. And, I know that we didn't get off to a good start, due to us disagreeing over the whole Lucas thing, but, I really hope we can try and bond as a family." Adelina says. "I'm over it, Adelina. Really, there is no reason for us to let that get in the way of trying to be a family." Adelina says. "I'm glad to have another sister, for when I need to talk to someone about how dumb Lydia is being. Obviously, I cant talk to Lydia about that." Serena says. "Haha, very funny." Lydia says. "What? Its the truth." Serena says. "So, I guess that means we are related twice, huh?" Brad asks. "Second cousins on the Goo side, and aunt and nephew on the Masters side, right?" Adelina asks. "I don't know, its hard to keep track of all of those fancy terms." Brad says. "Just so you know, the Masters family is a bit more chaotic than the Goo family." Lydia says. "I'm Olivia Acerbi's daughter, and I was raised in Donghua Cat's home, trust me, I've seen it all." Adelina says. "Then you should have no problem fitting right into the fold." Lydia says. "Welcome to the family, sis." Serena says, as she hugs Adelina. "Don't forget about me." Lydia says, as she hugs the both of them. "I'm not doing anymore group hugs." Brad says. Adelina pulls away. "Well, I should really get going. But, I hope that we can all get together soon and go do something together." Adelina says. "That would be nice. Just let me know a time that works good for you." Lydia says. "Okay. I'll see you all, later." Adelina says. "Bye sis." Lydia says. "Bye sis." Serena says. "Bye Aunt Adelina, or cousin, whatever I decide to call you." Brad says. "Bye, everyone." Adelina says, before walking out.

LYSANDROS' HOTEL ROOM
*Acerbi aims her gun at Lysandros. "What are you doing?" Lysandros asks. "What does it look like? I am here to make you pay." Acerbi says. "Pay for what? I haven't done anything!" Lysandros protests. "You haven't done anything?! YOU ENDANGERED MY DAUGHTER'S LIFE! Adelina will never live another day where she wont be looking over her shoulder, afraid that Madeline may strike! And it is all because you couldn't keep your mouth shut!" Acerbi yells. "You're delusional, I didn't say a WORD to Adelina about the identity of her father, least of all that it is my brother! I don't know how she found out, but it wasn't from me." Lysandros says. "I see that the rumors I heard of you were not wrong. Even when faced with danger, you remain cool, and you stick to your story." Acerbi says. "I did NOT say anything to your daughter, and truth be told, I never planned to!" Lysandros says. "You expect me to believe that? You would be THRILLED if Madeline killed Adelina, as she is just one more obstacle in your quest to get the Masters family fortune! And on top of that, you would be hurting Madeline, a woman you claim to hate! You have every reason to want to see my daughter dead!" Acerbi yells. "You're right, hurting Madeline would be nice, but I wouldn't use your daughter to do it." Lysandros says. "Because you've NEVER harmed a member of your family before!" Acerbi yells. "Because I wouldn't want any harm to come to Adelina! I know that I haven't been civil with my family in the past, but Adelina is different." Lysandros says. "And why is that?" Acerbi asks. "Because we are the same. We are both products of affairs, and we were both never supposed to exist, but we do, and it is because of that simple fact that we never mattered to our fathers. Walter cared as little about Adelina as my father did about me. It is because of that indisputable fact that I would NEVER want to see any harm come to Adelina. She and I are kindred spirits, and for that reason I would never do anything to jeopardize her life." Lysandros says. "You're lying!" Acerbi yells. "Believe what you want, I really don't give a damn." Lysandros says. Lysandros walks over to the bar, and pours himself a drink. "Don't walk away from me!" Acerbi yells. "You know, rather than wave your gun around in my face, maybe you should instead think long and hard about who else would want to hurt you, or your daughter. If you do that, you might just have your culprit." Lysandros says. "You are the only other person who knows the truth!" Acerbi says. Lysandros says. "That you know of. But, I'm sure I am not your only enemy. Who else would do this to you, Acerbi? Think!" Lysandros says. Acerbi's eyes widen. "Sonia." Acerbi says. "Sonia? As in Sonia Mergeron?" Lysandros asks. "Do you know her?" Acerbi asks. "She is an old business associate. I ran in to her at the ancient jewel a few days ago." Lysandros says. "Wishbone must have sent her." Acerbi says. "She did tell me that she was in town, doing a few favors for some man she was in love with. I got the impression that this man was a fugitive, so Wishbone would definitely fit that description." Lysandros says. "I have to go confront that evil woman!" Acerbi yells. "Don't bother. Sonia said that once her business here was finished, that she was leaving town." Lysandros says. "How do I know you are not lying?" Acerbi asks. "I swear, I am telling the truth. Yes, I threatened to expose your secret a few times, but I swear I was never going to actually do it. And for what its worth, I am sorry that your daughter was made vulnerable because this secret was exposed." Lysandros says. Acerbi puts her gun back in her purse, glares at Lysandros, and then exits the room. Lysandros contemplates.

GOO CASTLE
*"I know that you don't know me or my family well, but I do hope that we might be able to establish some sort of a bond." Victor says. Tina starts to laugh, and Victor and Brady exchange a look. "I must've missed the joke." Victor says. "You ACTUALLY think I want to bond with you?" Tina asks. "Well, I AM your father." Victor notes. "No, you aren't! My father was named Ray Gomez, and he was a better man than you could ever hope to be!" Tina says. "Where is this coming from?" Victor asks. "Where? From our conversation earlier! You showed me the kind of man you were then, and it is not the kind of man I want to have as a father!" Tina says. "But I AM your father!" Victor points out. "I don't care what that DNA test says, my father is and always will be Ray Gomez, and Trista Gomez will ALWAYS be my mother!" Tina yells. Tina heads towards the door, but Victor grabs her arm. "Tina..." Victor says. Tina rips her arm away from Victor. "Don't touch me!" Tina yells, before walking out. Brady laughs. "What the hell are you laughing at?" Victor asks. "You just got rejected, by your own daughter." Brady says. "At least I wasn't just making out with my own sister." Victor says. "I already told you, I didn't know! But, it isn't any less embarrassing." Brady says. "Well, even though Tina is turning me away now, I'm not going to give up. We will be a family." Victor says.

NOTE: Today is the last appearance of Mia Goo.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum