QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#544 QG 8-22-17

Go down

#544 QG 8-22-17 Empty #544 QG 8-22-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:53 pm

COURTHOUSE
*Betty joins Lucas at his table. "Again, thank you for representing me. I appreciate it." Lucas says. "And I appreciate the large amount of money that you are paying me to defend you." Betty says. "So, what do you think my chances are of being granted bail?" Lucas asks. "I don't think you are going to be granted bail today, Lucas. I think that the charges against you will be dropped today. With the compelling argument I've put together, there is no way that we could lose. By the way, I know that you were a tad concerned over Victor being the prosecutor at this case, due to his immense hatred for you. However, I just got word that Neil Field will be filling in for Victor last minute." Betty says. "Do you know why?" Lucas asks. "No, and I didn't care to ask. All that matters is that Victor wont be here to put a damper on our case. Another plus is that Neil Field most likely had to put together a last minute argument for the prosecution, due to the last minute notice that Victor gave. I'd say that we have this in the bag." Betty says. Lucas turns around, and notices Lydia enter the room. Lydia sits in the back row. Lucas goes to stand up and approach her, but the bailiff enters the room. "All rise. Judge Matterson is presiding." The bailiff says. Lucas, Betty, Lydia, Neil, and everyone else in the courtroom stands up, as Matterson walks in, and takes his seat. "You may all be seated." Matterson says. Everyone sits down. "Today we are here in the matter of the people of Fantastic City vs. Lucas Cambino. Mr. Cambino, you are being charged with aiding and abetting the criminal, Mia Goo, as well as fraud, when you faked your own death. Miss. Thorne, how does you client plead?" Matterson asks. "Your honor, my client has chosen to plead not guilty on the charges of aiding and abetting Mia Goo. I would also like to argue that faking your own death is not technically illegal, due to the fact that my client didn't defraud anyone in the process. He simply did so to disappear." Betty says. "I suppose that is a reasonable argument. However, regarding the other charge, I have to note that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that your client WAS complicit in Mia Goo's crime spree." Matterson says. "Yes, well, I have evidence to suggest otherwise." Betty says. "Very well. But first, I would like Mr. Field to state his argument." Matterson says. Neil stands up. "Thank you, your honor. First, I would like to note that I didn't really have much time to prepare an argument, due to being called in to handle this case last minute." Neil says. "Have you prepared an argument at all, Mr. Field?" Matterson asks. "Uh, yes sir, I have." Neil says. "Then I see no reason as to why we cant proceed." Matterson says. "Of course, your honor. The prosecution would like to ask that bail be denied for the defense, and that he be sent to Jermaine Correctional Facility to await trial." Neil says. "On what grounds?" Matterson asks. "Lucas Cambino has several different assets at his disposal. He possesses a private plane, he owns properties all over the world, and from faking his death, he has already proven that he knows how to slip out of the country, undetected! What is to stop him from fleeing the jurisdiction before his trial? Plus, his wife, Lydia Masters, also has several assets at her disposal, and could EASILY smuggle him out of the country if need be." Neil says. "Objection, your honor! At the time of my client's supposed death, he and his wife, Lydia Masters, were in the process of the divorce proceedings." Betty says. "And yet, she found it necessary to come and be present during her apparently estranged husband's arraignment." Neil says, pointing towards Lydia. "Lets not stray off topic, Mr. Field." Matterson says. "I don't mean to interrupt, but let it be known that my client and Lydia Masters may be married, but they are not currently an item." Betty says. Lucas sighs. "Duly noted. Mr. Field, do you have anything else to add?" Matterson asks. "Yes. Just because the defendant and his wife aren't currently together, assuming that that is even true, doesn't mean that Lucas couldn't use his own assets to escape justice! He NEEDS to be incarcerated!" Neil states. "You make a compelling argument, Mr. Field. Miss Thorne, I really hope you can do better." Matterson says. "Oh, believe me your honor, I can. Not only have I put together an argument as to why my client should not be held without bail, but I have also put together an argument as to why this case should NOT go to trial, and why the charges should be dropped entirely." Betty says!

REBECCA'S OFFICE
*Rebecca is looking at the file on Lucas' arrest. "What trouble have you gotten yourself into now, Lucas?" Rebecca wonders. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in!" Rebecca says. Don and Josephine come in. "Oh, hello there! This is a pleasant surprise! Although, an unexpected one. Don, you aren't scheduled to work today." Rebecca says. "I know that." Don says. Josephine notices the file on Lucas. "Why are you looking at a file on Lucas Cambino?" Josephine asks. "You haven't heard? Lydia found Lucas alive in Amsterdam, she convinced him to come back to Fantastic City and turn himself in." Rebecca says. "Oh my god. Mia shot Lucas seven times, how is this even possible?" Josephine asks. "I guess Lucas was wearing a bullet proof vest." Rebecca says. "And you are sure that Lydia wasn't in on it?" Don asks. "No, I don't think so. In any case, Lucas is currently at his arraignment, where, it will be decided whether or not he is granted bail." Rebecca says. "Do you think the charges will stick?" Josephine asks. "Under normal circumstances, no, I wouldn't. But, Lucas has offered a full confession, probably hoping to prove that Mia was blackmailing him the entire time. So, what brings the two of you by? I doubt this is a social call." Rebecca notes. "It isn't. We have evidence that could put another member of the Cambino family behind bars." Don says!

ACERBI'S HOUSE
*"Adelina, I really have no clue what you are talking about." Acerbi says. "Do NOT lie to me! I am sick and tired of you lying to me! For once, just tell me the truth!" Adelina yells. "How...how did you find out?" Acerbi asks. "Oh my god, it doesn't matter how I found out! What matters is that I know the truth, and now, I want an explanation! Why didn't you tell me that Walter Masters was my father?" Adelina asks. "The entire situation...it is complicated." Acerbi says. "I don't think its that complicated. One of the reasons you gave me for not telling me who my father was is that he is dead. What you failed to mention is that he has two daughters, two grandchildren, and a brother living here in Fantastic! Those people are my family!" Adelina yells. "It was Lysandros, wasn't it? He told you the truth!" Acerbi yells. "FORGET ABOUT WHO TOLD ME THE TRUTH!" Adelina screams. "You are right, I am sorry. I am also sorry for keeping you from your family, but, I truly thought I was for the best. I still do." Acerbi says. "Why?" Adelina asks. "How could you ask such a thing? The Masters family is filled with evil people! Madeline, Kadmos, Lysandros, even Lydia at one time!" Acerbi points out. "Yet you ended up having an affair with the patriarch of the family, my father, Walter." Adelina says. "I was lonely at the time. Wishbone and I...we went through several periods where we didn't speak to one another, and during one of those periods, I met your father. I shouldn't have allowed myself to be charmed by him...but I was." Acerbi says. "And that's how I came to be. I was a complete accident." Adelina says. "That didn't make me love you any less!" Acerbi says. "You didn't love me enough to raise me! Instead, you gave me up, like I didn't matter to you!" Adelina says. "People give children up all of the time, even back then!" Acerbi says. "Yes, people who are having financial trouble, or people who have mental illnesses and need to get well, which category do you fall under, mother dearest?" Adelina asks. "Your father was not blameless in any of this, either!" Acerbi says. "STOP deflecting!" Adelina yells. "I was trying to protect you! Walter's wife is a dangerous woman, Adelina, a force to be reckoned with! If she ever discovers that Walter conceived a child with another woman, I shudder to think of what she may do to you." Acerbi says. "Or what she may do to you." Adelina says. "I haven't even thought of myself at all in any of this! My primary concern has ALWAYS been your well being!" Acerbi says. "And yours. You might not have thought about what my deranged stepmother might do to you, but I'm pretty sure chasing after Wishbone played a small role in you abandoning me. After all, it would be difficult to do that with a child in tow, wouldn't it? Speaking of which, were you planning on abandoning me for him again? Because, it sure sounded like it, when I came in and you immediately got defensive." Adelina says. "Any infatuation that I had with that...that swine, is through. My children are the only loves of my life now." Acerbi says. "That's real big of you, Mommy." Adelina sarcastically says. "You may not believe this, but my goal has ALWAYS been to put your safety first. And, in order to do that, I needed to ensure that Madeline never discovered that you existed, which meant, keeping your paternity a secret." Acerbi says. "You could've told me." Adelina points out. "I-I was afraid that if I had, you would find yourself drawn to that family, and the last thing I wanted for you was to be involved in their darkness." Acerbi says. "Stop being a hypocrite! Your no saint!" Adelina says. "I have done some bad things...in the past." Acerbi says. "In the past? Brady Goo nearly died because you wouldn't let Theo work in the lab to develop a cure for him!" Adelina says. "I was thinking in the best interest of the hospital!" Acerbi yells. "No, you were thinking in YOUR best interest, like you always do. You saw Theo as competition, because his knowledge of medical science rivaled yours. So you did everything in your power to keep him out of the hospital. Even now, months later, that resentment is still there! That is just a primary example of the kind of person you are! Selfish to the very end!" Adelina says. "But...I am still your mother. I-I gave you life." Acerbi says, with tears in her eyes. Adelina gets in Acerbi's face. "That is about the only good thing you have ever done for me." Adelina growls.

KING BEAST PLAZA, COMMON AREA
*Victor is walking through. "Hey, you old bastard!" A voice yells. Victor turns, and sees Clara. "Now isn't a good time." Victor says. "Make time!" Clara demands. Victor sighs. "What is it?" Victor asks. "I went to the Goo castle earlier today, because I wanted to look at some old photo albums of the family." Clara says. "And?" Victor asks. "And the maid wouldn't let me in. She said that she had orders to keep me out of the castle!" Clara says. "Again, and?" Victor asks. "I know you were the one who gave her those orders!" Clara says. "I sure did! I don't want a known loon like you lurking around in the castle when no one else is around!" Victor says. "I am a Goo! I have every right to go into my family home!" Clara argues. "Oh please, you only just found out you were a member of this family a year ago! I'd hardly call you a REAL member of the family. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have places to be." Victor says. "I'm not finished with you yet!" Clara yells. Victor rolls his eyes. "What else is there to say?" Victor asks. "Maybe you could, I don't know, apologize?" Clara asks. Victor laughs. "Why would I do a thing like that? As far as I am concerned, I am perfectly justified keeping a cockroach like you out of my family home!" Victor says. "OUR family home!" Clara corrects him. "You just keep holding on to those delusions." Victor says. "The only one delusional is you! Everyone else in the family has welcomed me in with open arms, while you continue to treat me like an outsider!" Clara says. "That's because you are an outsider!" Victor says. "No, I'm not! I am a biological Goo!" Clara says. "Blood isn't everything." Victor says. "I agree, but blood isn't my only connection to the family. I have established actual bonds with the people in this family." Clara notes. "Good for you." Victor says. Victor goes to walk away. "Just so you know, I talked to Katie, and she went over your head and gave me access to the castle again." Clara says. "That little weasel! She cant do that!" Victor yells. "Queen Goo left her the majority of the Goo family estate, including the castle! She can do that and a LOT more!" Clara says. "Whatever. I'll deal with you later, but right now, I have more pressing business to handle." Victor says, before storming off.

GOO CASTLE
*"Everyone else I know has been constantly pressuring me since Kristina died, its gotten kind of annoying." Brady says. "I've been in your position before, so I know what it is like to not want to talk to anyone. Just know that you aren't alone." Tina says. Brady squeezes Tina's hand, and then leans in to kiss her! "What the hell are you doing?!" Someone asks, before Brady can kiss Tina. Brady pulls away from Tina, and sees that Ciara is standing in the doorway. "Go away!" Brady orders. "Is this how you are honoring Kristina's memory? By getting sloshed and kissing another woman?" Ciara asks. "Kristina has been dead for almost two months." Brady notes. "And you think you are ready to move on from her? Because, your constant drinking says otherwise." Ciara says. "She's exaggerating." Brady tells Tina. "Tina, I apologize for my brother's behavior." Ciara says. "You don't have to apologize for me because I haven't done nothing!" Brady says. "It sure doesn't look that way to me." Ciara says. "Obviously, you need your vision checked, then. Now, can you leave us alone?" Brady asks. Ciara looks at Tina. "Its fine, Ciara, I've got this." Tina says. Ciara nods, and then looks at Brady. "Don't do anything stupid, big brother." Ciara says, before walking out. "Why don't I help you get comfortable so that you can go to sleep?" Tina asks. "I don't want to get comfortable, Tina. I'd rather finish what we started." Brady says!

COURTHOUSE
*Betty is now standing at the center of the courtroom. "As you all know, my client has pleaded not guilty on the charges of aiding and abetting Mia Goo. With that being said, there are an unusual set of circumstances involved. Yes, he did in fact aid Mia Goo in her crimes, however, the reason he pleaded not guilty is because he didn't do so willingly." Betty says. "Elaborate, Miss Thorne." Matterson says. "Gladly, your honor. The reason my client helped Mia Goo is because he was being blackmailed. I know what you are probably thinking, when you hear the term blackmail thrown around, you most likely assume that that means he committed some sort of heinous crime, and that Mia was holding it over him. However, that was not the case. This particular blackmail was of the emotional kind. Mia used Lucas' friends and family as leverage in order to get him to go along with her plans. She told him that if he did anything to defy her, which would include exposing her to the police or not going along with her plans, that she would kill his loved ones. That would include his wife, Lydia, his sister, Gretta, his ex wife, Adelina, his friend, Katie, and his now deceased friend, Kristina. Lucas knew that Mia had the ability to reach his loved ones, and that she wouldn't hesitate to eliminate them, and that is the ONLY reason that he went along with her heinous plans." Betty says. "Objection, your honor! I would like to remind the defense that this is a bail hearing, not a trial." Neil says. "Is there a point to all of this, Miss Thorne?" Matterson asks. "Indeed there is. My point is that this bail hearing is useless, because my client should not be held responsible for his actions. He truly believed that Mia Goo was a threat to his family, and that if he had gone to the police, she would have killed every last one of them. He was scared not just for his safety, but for the safety of his loved ones, as well." Betty says. "There is just one problem with this, Miss Thorne. You don't seem to have any evidence to support your client's claims." Matterson says. "On the contrary, your honor! I do have evidence to support my client's claims! I would like to start by calling Detective Jaz Bello to the stand." Betty says. "Objection! As I stated earlier, this is a bail hearing! Miss Thorne should NOT be calling witnesses!" Neil says. "I will allow it, as long as it adds to Miss Thorne's argument." Matterson says. Jaz walks up to the stand, and sits down. "State your name for the court, sir." Matterson says. "Yeah. My name is Detective Jaz Bello, I'm with the F.P.D." Jaz says. The bailiff brings a bible over to Jaz. "Raise your right hand, and place your left one on the bible." The bailiff says. Jaz follows instructions. "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god?" The bailiff asks. "I do." Jaz says. Betty stands up, and walks over to the stand. "Detective Bello, is it true that you were an undercover operative, given the task of apprehending my client?" Betty asks. "Yes ma'am." Jaz says. "So, at the end of your operation, did you find evidence to suggest that Lucas was running a dangerous operation?" Betty asks. "He was running an operation, but, I don't think he was doin it of his free will." Jaz says. "Why would you say a thing like that?" Betty asks. "Before ole Mia shot the dude, he came to me, and he told me that he was bein forced into the business by Mia Goo, and that he thought she was gonna kill him after he sold that ole castle." Jaz says. "Did Lucas seem as if he was being genuine?" Betty asks. "Oh yeah, definitely, ma'am. The guy was terrified for himself, his family, he didn't wanna screw with Mia Goo. He wanted her outta his life, but he was too scared to do nothing." Jaz says. "So, for the record, you believe that Lucas was only doing all of this because Mia was a threat to both him and his family?" Betty asks. "This could just be my belief, but yeah, I do. The woman was nuts, so, I could see why he wouldn't wanna mess with her and risk getting his loved ones killed." Jaz says. "Thank you, Detective Bello, that will be all." Betty says. "Wait a minute, I don't get to question the witness?" Neil asks. "You are most welcomed to try, but I don't think you will get anything out of him that isn't already public record." Betty says. Jaz gets up, and walks out. "I don't have anymore witnesses that will be present, however, I did pay a visit to Jermaine prison, and I received a signed affidavit from Gus Peterson, who was Mia Goo's right hand man during all of this." Betty says. "Do you have it on hand?" Matterson asks. "Of course I do! I would never come to a court hearing unprepared, like the prosecution did!" Betty says. "May I see it?" Matterson asks. "Of course you can, your honor." Betty says. She walks over to Matterson, and hands him the affidavit. Matterson reads it for a brief moment. "As you can see from that statement, Gus Peterson, someone who has very close ties to the situation, confirmed that Mia used him as a mouthpiece, before she revealed herself to my client. She sent Gus to threaten Lucas, to threaten his family, in order to keep him in line and prevent him from telling any of his family or the proper authorities the truth." Betty says. "Are you done, Miss Thorne?" Matterson asks. "Just one more thing, your honor. I would like to give a few examples of Mia exhibiting her power and her reach to Lucas. Even before Mia first made contact with Lucas, she began threatening him. In May 2016, Lucas was kidnapped, thrown into a padded room, while a vicious imposter took over his life. At the time, it was believed that Ernesto, otherwise known as, the imposter Lucas, was hired by a woman named April. Yes, April did hire the imposter, however, she was not the mastermind. Mia Goo was the true mastermind. She had Lucas kidnapped in order to exhibit just how dangerous she was, and then, once he was finally rescued from his padded cell, she used this incident to strong arm him into working for her. Tragic, wouldn't you agree? My client was at Mia's mercy, up until the night where he nearly got himself killed in order to save his estranged wife from that madwoman. With all of that being said, I rest my case." Betty says. Betty returns to her seat. "When I first walked into this room, I expected a normal bail hearing, however, today has quickly become one of the strangest bail hearings I have ever been part of. With that being said, the evidence the defense has exhibited puts severe doubt on whether the defendant willingly went along with Mia Goo's scheme. Therefore, I am dropping the charges against the defendant, court is dismissed." Matterson says. "Your honor, this is absurd!" Neil says. "What's done is done, Mr. Field. Maybe if the prosecution had actually prepared a halfway decent argument, we would've had a decent outcome. I suppose we'll never know. For the last time, court is dismissed." Matterson says, before standing up, and walking away. Lucas and Betty both stand up. "I told you I had this in the bag." Betty says. "And I never doubted you." Lucas notes. Lydia goes to exit the room, but Lucas runs up to her. "I'm glad you came. Its nice to know that you still care." Lucas says. "I-I just wanted to see what the outcome would be." Lydia says. "I think it was more than that." Lucas says. "I would be lying if I said I didn't care about what happens to you." Lydia says. "Does that mean there is a chance that we could potentially fix our marriage?" Lucas asks. "I don't know. Its difficult to say." Lydia says. "I'm fine with that answer. At least you didn't say no." Lucas says. "I'll see you soon, Lucas." Lydia says, before walking out. Betty comes over to Lucas. "I presume you are still trying to win Lydia over." Betty says. "Of course I am. I'm never gonna stop." Lucas says. "Yes, well, it might be easier said than done." Betty says. "Why would you say that?" Lucas asks. "As you know, I was Lydia's attorney when she initially petitioned for a divorce, and although I cant divulge any of those details, I can tell you that at the time, she was very eager to divorce you." Betty says. "A lot has changed since then. Now, there aren't any secrets between me and Lydia. Everything is out in the open, so, with any luck, I might actually be able to fix things with her." Lucas says. "I hope you are right. Even though I would lose out on a paycheck if you and Lydia were to call the divorce off, I happen to consider the two of you to be good friends of mine, and it would please me to see you work on your marriage. So, good luck." Betty says. Betty goes to walk off, but Lucas grabs her arm. "Uh, Betty, one more thing." Lucas says. "Yes?" Betty asks. "Since the charges have been dropped, and I'm free to go, I want you to get started on that other matter that we discussed earlier." Lucas says. Betty smiles. "I will get right on it." Betty says. "Thanks." Lucas says. Betty walks off.

REBECCA'S OFFICE
*Rebecca is looking through the evidence that Don and Josephine got from Mia's safe deposit box. "Where did you get this?" Rebecca asks. "Mia Goo. She used that evidence right there to blackmail Ricardo Wilson into helping Vincent Stevens escape his cell." Don says. "Ricardo was the one who helped Vincent escape? I always knew someone on the inside helped him, but I had NO idea it was the mayor." Rebecca says. "That's not all. Mia also used this evidence to blackmail Ricardo into giving Lucas permission to have the castle demolished." Josephine says. "It makes sense. I always thought it was odd that Ricardo would just give Lucas permission to demolish this city's biggest landmark. I have to admit, I'm surprised Mia gave all of this to you. I'm even more surprised that this department didn't find this evidence when we were investigating Mia last spring." Rebecca says. "It was well hidden." Don says. "So, do you think that is enough evidence to charge Gretta for drug trafficking?" Josephine asks. "Are you kidding? This is practically a slam dunk. No way will Gretta beat these charges." Rebecca says. "Great, lets go arrest her, then." Don says. "We both know that this isn't how this works, Don. We need to obtain an arrest warrant from a judge first. Matterson should be finished with Lucas' arraignment by now, so I'll bring the evidence to him so that he can file the necessary paperwork to get that warrant." Rebecca says. "Alright, I'll wait." Don says. "Don, you aren't even on the clock today." Rebecca notes. "I don't care. I want to be the one to arrest Gretta." Don says. "Okay, that's fair. You were the one to get the evidence after all." Rebecca says. "In the meantime, I'm gonna go. Let me know what happens." Josephine tells Don. "I will. Thanks for the help." Don says. "No problem." Josephine says, before walking out. Rebecca picks up the evidence bag. "Wish me luck." Rebecca says. "Good luck." Don says. Rebecca walks out.

ACERBI'S HOUSE
*"I-I am so sorry that I hurt you." Acerbi says. "The only thing you're sorry about is that you were exposed. If I hadn't found out the truth on my own, you never would have told me." Adelina says. "I was trying to protect you! That is all! If Madeline ever discovers the truth, she will surely kill you!" Acerbi says. "Then it is a good thing I don't plan on telling Madeline. Do you know who I do plan on telling? Lydia and Serena, my sisters." Adelina says. "Half sisters!" Acerbi argues. "Josephine is my half sister, does that mean I shouldn't care about her? You seem to think I shouldn't care about Lydia or Serena because of that fact." Adelina says. "Telling Lydia and Serena would be a mistake. They will relay this to their mother!" Acerbi says. "No, they wont! They know how dangerous their mother is." Adelina points out. "Do you think they care? Of course not! They couldn't care less about you, Adelina, unlike me! You are my precious daughter, the apple of my eye! The only child of mine to follow in my footsteps!" Acerbi says. "Us both being doctors is a pure coincidence." Adelina says. "It wasn't a coincidence, it was fate!" Acerbi argues. "Nice try, mother, but you don't even believe in fate." Adelina says. "Please...don't be mad at me. I know that I should not have lied to you, but please remember that I love you. Please believe that." Acerbi says. "You made it seem as if my father was irrelevant, you made it seem like me knowing who he was wouldn't effect my life, when you KNEW that he had two daughters, living right here in Fantastic City! Two daughters that I have met on several occasions, each time not knowing that I was their sister! It is that reason that I cant believe a word that comes out of your mouth! Goodbye, Mother." Adelina says, before storming out. Acerbi follows her into the foyer, and then to the front door. "Adelina...ADELINA!" Acerbi yells after her, once she has left the house. Acerbi begins to cry.

GOO CASTLE
*"Brady...I'd be lying if I said I didn't like you, but...you are drunk, and the last thing I want to do is take advantage of you." Tina says. "I know what I am doing." Brady says. "But do you? Your sister is right, you are still grieving your wife's death, and I don't think this is you." Tina says. "I am so tired of people telling me what I am thinking." Brady notes. "That isn't what I am doing, I'm just making an observation. Please don't be mad at me." Tina says. "I'm not, how could I be? You are the only person who has treated me like an adult and not some immature kid." Brady says. "Like I told you before, I know what you are going through. Your reactions are understandable." Tina says. "Thanks for thinking that. Its nice to actually have someone on my side, and to know that not EVERYONE is against me." Brady says. "To be fair, I don't think everyone is against you. They want to help, they just don't know how." Tina says. "They could start by minding their own business." Brady says. "I'm sure that would make you feel more comfortable." Tina notes. "Yeah, it would." Brady says. "I should probably really go this time." Tina says. Tina goes to stand up, but Brady grabs her arm, and pulls her back onto the couch. "No, no, don't go." Brady says. "Brady, you are drunk." Tina notes. "I know, but I still know what I'm doing. I wanna finish what we started." Brady says. Brady leans in, and kisses Tina! "STOP!" A voice yells. Brady and Tina stop, and see Victor standing in the doorway. "Get lost, Dad! I'm busy!" Brady yells. "I can see that. You need to stop this, right now!" Victor yells. "I'm getting kinda tired of you trying to micromanage me, Dad. I can kiss whoever I want!" Brady yells. "That's your sister, you idiot!" Victor yells. Tina turns towards Victor. "What?" Tina asks. "Don't listen to him, he's getting desperate." Brady says. "If the two of you want to ignore me and commit incest, go right ahead! But, if I were you, I would shut up and listen for a second." Victor says. "Well, you've got the floor, Dad, make it quick! The sooner you make a fool out of yourself, the sooner I can get back to what I was doing." Brady says. "Oh believe me, once I say what I need to say, you wont even want to touch Tina." Victor says. "Okay, Brady might be drunk, but I'm not, and I still have no clue what you are talking about." Tina says. "Then let me enlighten you. I'm your father, Tina, making your new boyfriend over their your brother." Victor reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum