QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#543 QG 8-21-17

Go down

#543 QG 8-21-17 Empty #543 QG 8-21-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:50 pm

AIRPORT
*Sonia is sitting down, waiting for her flight number to be called. "This is taking far too long for my liking." Sonia says. A moment later, Sonia's phone begins to ring. She answers the call. "Hello, my darling, I am so glad to hear from you...things are going very well, actually. I am currently at the airport, waiting to board my plane...yes, of course I delivered the letter to Adelina. I would imagine that by now, she now knows that Walter Masters is her biological father, which is the perfect revenge on Olivia, because, lets face it, once Walter's wife, Madeline, discovers that he had a child with another woman, there is no way she will allow Adelina to live...I'm so happy you are pleased with my work, Wishbone." Sonia says. "Oh boy." A voice says. Sonia looks up, and sees King Beast. "I'm sorry, Wishbone, I'm afraid I have to go. Something else has caught my attention. I'll see you, soon." Sonia says, before hanging up. "King Beast, how long has it been since we last saw one another?" Sonia asks. "Not long enough, I'm afraid. I'm surprised to see you, Sonia. After all, the last time I saw you, you were being carted off to prison. Did you escape?" King Beast asks. "No, I would never do something so heinous. I was simply released. I served ten years in Jermaine, and then I was free to go and do as I please. But enough about me. You are looking good for a dead man, King Beast. Or, should I say twice dead man? After all, I did hear that you died twice." Sonia says. "I did, the first time was courtesy of the object of your obsession, Wishbone." King Beast says.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*Adelina places the letter down on the coffee table. "This...this cant be true. If-if Walter Masters is my father, that means-that means that Lydia and Serena are my half sisters. That also means that Lysandros Masters is my...uncle, and that Brad and Orpheus are my nephews...I...I have this whole other family that I didn't even know about, and the whole time, they were living right here, in Fantastic City. How could my mother keep this a secret from me?" Adelina wonders. Adelina sighs. "There is only one way to find out, I need to go confront her." Adelina says. Adelina stands up, and rushes out the door.

ACERBI'S HOUSE
*Acerbi is sitting in the living room, holding a pair of scissors. She begins cutting up pictures of Wishbone. "I have spent far too long longing for you. It is time for me to FINALLY move on with my life, and, if given the chance, ruin you for breaking my heart." Acerbi says!

FANTASTIC SAVINGS
*"If you want Gretta to pay for everything she did, then Rebecca needs to see this evidence." Josephine says. Don sighs. "You're right. Okay, lets head down to the station and give it to her." Don says. Josephine nods. The two walk towards the door, when the door opens. The teller walks in, soon followed by Gretta! "Why hello there, fancy meeting you here." Gretta says. Meanwhile, Josephine is hiding the evidence behind her back. "Well, fancy meeting you here, Detective." Gretta says. "Hello, Gretta." Don says. "And you, you're Josephine Acerbi, correct?" Gretta asks. "That's right. No need to introduce yourself, I already know who you are." Josephine says. "Yes, I'm sure you do." Gretta says. "Excuse me, Miss, can you get us an envelope? My boyfriend and I took some stuff out of the safe deposit box, and we need something to carry it with." Josephine says. "Of course, I'll be right back." The teller says, before walking out. "Boyfriend, huh? I know that the three of us have never really traveled in the same circle, but I heard that the two of you were no longer on speaking terms after she murdered your wife. Now, the two of you are not only an item, but you share a safe deposit box?" Gretta asks. "What happened with Alexa was an accident." Don says. "Right, she was actually trying to kill your mother." Gretta says. "Who was trying to kill Alexa." Josephine adds. "Well, doesn't look like she'll be able to try again, since you did the job for her." Gretta says. "What are you doing here, Gretta?" Don asks. "I'm here for the same reason you are. I have a safe deposit box here, and I just came to take something out of it." Gretta says. "What could you possibly have in a safe deposit box?" Don asks. "Oh, you know, just some old sentimental trinkets. What about you? What could stone cold Don Reynolds possibly have stashed away in a safe deposit box?" Gretta asks!

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, MIA'S PADDED CELL
*"My daughter cant be Tina Gomez!" Victor barks. "I take it you know the girl." Mia says. Victor flashes back.

"Alright, I'll tell you what. How about I send him a fruit basket? Then, once I do my good deed for the day, I can go back to remembering Doctor Patient Lover for who he really is." Victor says. "Alright, and in the meantime, why don't you look at yourself in the mirror? I'm not one to usually judge off of first impressions, but you seem like a terrible person, Victor Goo." Tina says, before storming off. Victor rolls his eyes.

*"We've met." Victor says. "Then, you should know that she is the right age to be your daughter. Also, she is Hispanic, much like your mistress." Mia says. "What's your point? These could ALL just be coincidences." Victor says. "I kinda think she has your eyes. Maybe you should look, the next time you run in to the girl, assuming you haven't made her hate your guts." Mia says. Victor sighs. "Oh my god! You offended her somehow, didn't you? What did you say to the poor girl, you old goat?" Mia asks. "None of your business!" Victor says. "I bet you would've been nicer if you knew she was your daughter. Pity that you didn't know it at the time." Mia says. Victor's eyes fill up with rage. "I didn't know it because of YOU." Victor yells. Victor begins walking towards Mia, and Mia begins backing up towards the wall. "Uh, Vic, think about this for a second." Mia says. Victor wraps his hands around Mia's throat, and pushes her up against the wall. "Give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't strangle the life out of you after what you did to me!" Victor yells.

FOGGY TAVERN
*"Do I know you from somewhere? You look strangely familiar." Tina notes. "I'm one of the famous Goos. Brady here, nice to meet ya." Brady says. "Oh, I've heard about you! Hi, I'm Tina." Tina says. Brady and Tina shake hands. "Say, don't you work at the hospital or something? I feel like I've seen you around." Brady says. "Yes, I am a lab tech there." Tina says. "How's it working for Acerbi?" Brady asks. "Doctor Acerbi can be...difficult, at times. I try to take it one day at a time." Tina says. "Yeah, she's my aunt..." Brady says. "Oh, my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that." Tina says. "Its okay, I hate that woman's guts. You would to, if you knew what she did to my sister." Brady says. "What did she do? If you don't mind my asking." Tina says. "She knocked out my sister, and then, she impregnated her with someone else's embryo. And here's the thing, my sister didn't even know that the baby wasn't hers, because she didn't remember having the embryo implanted! That's right, Fantastic Hospital's honorable chief of staff Doctor Olivia Acerbi did that. And here's the crazy part, I ended up marrying the real mother of that baby." Brady says. "Kristina, right?" Tina asks. Brady nods. "That's right. I loved her, I really did, she was the only person I've ever loved, the only person I ever could love. She made me a better man..." Brady says. "I, um, I am really sorry for your loss. I realize that this isn't easy for you. It really hurts to lose someone you love." Tina says. "You speaking from experience?" Brady asks. "My parents died in a car crash a few years ago, they were run off the road by a drunk driver." Tina says. "That sucks. I'm sorry." Brady says. "Thank you. It really hurt, because, up until then, I was really close with both my Mom and my Dad. They were my role models. My mother is actually the reason I decided to become a lab tech." Tina says. "Oh yeah? She worked in a lab?" Brady asks. "No, she was a doctor. But, I was never too keen about being a doctor myself, because of the whole someone else's life being in your hands thing, so, I thought working in the lab might be a better fit for me." Tina says. Brady nods. "I hear ya. I never understood how ANYONE could be a doctor. There is just a whole lot of responsibility that comes with the territory." Brady says. "Exactly. So, what do you do for work?" Tina asks. "I'm a private investigator. The firm belonged to my cousin and his wife at first, but, after they went back to being cops, I took over." Brady says. "That must be a fun job. I love my job, but, I always thought it would be fun to be a cop or a private investigator for a day." Tina says. "Sometimes its fun, other times, it can get really boring. Depends on the case." Brady says. Brady turns towards the bartender. "Can I have another drink?" Brady asks. "Sure thing." The bartender says. "Haven't you had a few already?" Tina asks. "My wife died, I have the right to drink myself into oblivion." Brady says. "You aren't driving after this, are you?" Tina asks. "No, don't worry, I'm not an idiot like the guy who killed your parents." Brady says. "Right..." Tina says. "I'm-I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. I shouldn't have said that." Brady says. "No, no, its fine. I get what you mean." Tina says. Brady downs the drink he has, and turns towards the bartender. "Another one, please." Brady says. "No, that's quite enough." Tina says. "What?" Brady asks. "I'm assuming you live at the Goo Castle, right?" Tina asks. "No, but I am staying there." Brady says. "Okay, then that is where I am going to be taking you." Tina says. "I don't need you to take me anywhere." Brady says. "Brady, I know you don't want to admit this, but you are drunk, and the last thing I want is for you to get behind the wheel of a car, and kill someone!" Tina says. "I'm not gonna drive home!" Brady says. "You say that NOW! But we both know that if you stay here, you are just going to keep drinking, until you are so drunk that the thought of someone else driving you home doesn't even cross your mind!" Tina says. "You don't have to do this." Brady says. "I know, but I like you, and I would hate for my opinion of you to be tainted because you went and made the same mistake that the man who killed my parents made! Now lets go!" Tina demands. Brady nods, and stands up. Tina then helps him walk out...

AIRPORT
*"Yes, I heard that Wishbone was the one to kill you the first time. Good on him! After trying for so long, he finally took down one of Fantastic City's most respected residents, and respected is REALLY pushing it, considering how you started out." Sonia says. "I've changed, can you or your maniacal boyfriend say the same?" King Beast asks. Sonia shows off her ring. "Fiance. Wishbone and I are now engaged." Sonia says. "Oh, congratulations. You do know that your fiancé is wanted on several crimes, don't you?" King Beast says. "I know that he is often misunderstood, because the media paints him in such an unflattering light. Fake news really is such a big problem in our society." Sonia says. "That idiot that you call a man is anything but misunderstood. And I don't use the term idiot lightly." King Beast says. "He cant be that stupid. He was able to fake your death, and make your beloved family believe you were dead for nearly a decade." Sonia says. "I think that had more to do with his cohort, Madeline Masters. She did all of the planning, Wishbone just carried her plans out." King Beast says. "Whatever helps you sleep at night, darling." Sonia says. "Flight to Paris, France now boarding." The intercom says. "Ah, there's my flight now!" Sonia says. "Paris? Should I alert the WPA that Wishbone could potentially be hiding there?" King Beast asks. "I never said I was going to join Wishbone." Sonia says. "Considering your engaged to the deranged lunatic, I don't think it is much of a stretch to assume that that is what you are going to do." King Beast says. Sonia smiles. "So, what about you? What are you doing here?" Sonia asks. "Now the poison crisis is over, I am going to do some more travelling. Its good for the soul. Perhaps when Wishbone dumps you again, you should consider doing some yourself." King Beast says. "I will miss your dry sense of humor. Farewell, King Beast, may we meet again soon." Sonia says, before walking off.

ACERBI'S HOUSE
*Acerbi finishes tossing pictures of Wishbone in to the trash, and then looks over at a framed photo of her, Josephine, and Adelina. "The two of you are the only love I need. From this point on, Wishbone is irrelevant, and will no longer have an impact on my life." Acerbi says. A moment later, Acerbi hears the front door open, and then slam shut. "What on earth?" Acerbi wonders. Adelina storms into the living room. "How could you?!" An angry Adelina asks. "I don't know what Josephine told you, but I can assure you, I have no plans on leaving town to go find Wishbone! He is dead to me, Adelina, I swear! Deader than Queen Goo!" Acerbi says. "What are you talking about? I haven't even talked to Josephine!" Adelina yells. "Then, why are you so upset? Tell me, perhaps I can help make it better." Acerbi says. "I sincerely doubt it." Adelina says. "What is going on with you? Why are you being so hostile towards your mother?" Acerbi asks. "Because I know the truth about my father." Adelina says. "You...you do?" Acerbi asks. "That's right. I know that my father is Walter Masters." Adelina says!

FANTASTIC SAVINGS
*"Just like you, Gretta, I have sentimental trinkets put away." Don says. "You don't strike me as the sentimental type." Gretta says. "Neither do you, yet you still have some sentimental stuff, apparently." Don says. "Apparently? Do you not believe me?" Gretta asks. "About as much as you believe me." Don says. The bank teller returns. "Here you go, I brought you your envelope." The teller says, as she hands it to Josephine. "Thank you." Josephine says. Josephine turns around, and slyly slides the evidence against Gretta into the envelope, without Gretta seeing. "You were able to fit trinkets into a small envelope like that?" Gretta asks. "We have documents in there, as well." Don says. "Documents? What kind of documents could the two of you possibly share?" Gretta asks. "Why are you so worried about what we have in our box?" Don asks. "Not worried, just curious." Gretta says. "Oh, I see." Don says. Don turns towards the bank teller. "Thank you for all you've done for us." Don says. "Of course, my job is to serve this bank's customers, and to satisfy their needs. Have a nice day, Mr. Munro." The bank teller says. Don smiles, and he and Josephine walk out. "Mr. Munro?" Gretta asks. "Yes, that was his name. Steven Munro. I'll leave you to your box." The bank teller says, before walking out. "Steven Munro was Mia Goo's alias. But why on earth would Don want access to Mia's safe deposit box?" Gretta wonders...

*Out in the front entrance, Don and Josephine emerge from a nearby hallway. "That was way too close." Josephine notes. "Too close? Gretta knows that I used the name Munro, she has to be suspicious." Don says. "Who cares? By the time Gretta figures out why you used that name, she'll be in police custody, provided we hurry up and get this evidence to Rebecca." Josephine says. "Lets go." Don says, before he and Josephine exit.

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, MIA'S PADDED CELL
*"Vic, please, think about this. There is a guard right outside my door, if I die, he'll KNOW that you were the one who killed me!" Mia says. "Is there anything else I should know about your little deception?!" Victor angrily asks. "I told you EVERYTHING! Sophia gave birth to Tina, I made it look like Tina died, and then, I sold her on the black market to another family." Mia says. "What do you know about the family that adopted her? For starters, why did they have to go through the black market?" Victor asks. "Her father did some time in jail, so they couldn't adopt a baby. Don't worry, though, by the time he had adopted Tina, he turned over a new leaf. He and his wife gave her a better life than you could ever even HOPE to give her!" Mia yells. "I am her FATHER!" Victor yells. "Really? Because you didn't raise her." Mia says. "I would have if I knew she existed." Victor says. "Are you sure? Because if you did decide to raise her, you would've had to explain to Jane how she existed, and I doubt that would've went over well." Mia says. "You took my chance to be a father to my daughter from me!" Victor yells. "You have three other kids. Just be grateful you were able to raise them." Mia says. "Only because you didn't see any opportunity to take them away from me." Victor says. "If I wanted to cause you anymore pain, I would've killed V.J, Ciara, and Brady a long, long time ago! But, I figured that you having a child out there that you didn't even know existed was more than enough pain, and judging by your reaction, I would say that it was." Mia says. "You are such a disgusting, horrible person." Victor says. "Sounds like you are describing yourself." Mia notes. "If you think that you are ever going to be released from this hellhole, think again! I will make it my personal mission to make sure you NEVER see the light of day again. And when I'm not doing that, I am going to work on filing new charges, so that you can be tossed in prison where you belong!" Victor yells. "You cant do that!" Mia says. "Don't underestimate me, Mia. Just consider yourself lucky, because I could do a LOT worse than have you put in prison, and maybe I will. I guess you wont know until the time comes." Victor says. Victor knocks on the door. "Leaving so soon?" Mia asks. "I need to go home and figure out how I am going to tell my daughter the truth." Victor says. "You can tell it to her anyway you want, it is gonna make her love you. She hates your guts, and no amount of instant love on your behalf is going to change that! She already has two parents, and I promise you, that isn't going to change with your big revelation." Mia says. "We'll see. All I know is that it is a good thing that V.J is engaged and Brady is mourning the loss of his wife. I would hate for one of my sons to fall for their own sister because you couldn't be bothered to tell us that she lives in the same city as us." Victor says. The guard opens the door, and Victor walks out. Once the guard closes the door, Mia lies back on her cot, and begins cackling over the damage that she has caused...

GOO CASTLE
*Tina helps Brady in to the living room. Brady sits down on the couch. "There you go." Tina says. "My bedroom is upstairs." Brady notes. "Given how intoxicated you are, I really don't think you should be climbing any stairs." Tina says. "Oh come on, I can handle my liquor." Brady says. "That's what they all say. Can I get you anything before I go?" Tina asks. "A bedtime story?" Brady asks. "Seriously? No offense, but you are a little old for a bedtime story." Tina says. "I'm young at heart." Brady says. Tina laughs. "Do you have any good books?" Tina asks. "I don't know. There is a bookshelf over there, if you wanna look for yourself." Brady says. Tina notices the bookshelf. "Oh my god, that's a lot of books." Tina says. "That's nothing compared to the library." Brady says. "The public library?" Tina asks. "No, the library here in the castle." Brady says. "The castle has its own library?" Tina asks. "My aunt read a lot, so, she had a lot of books. Eventually, she just decided to put a library in here since she had so many." Brady says. "Not a bad idea. I'd have my own library too if I had enough room in my apartment." Tina says. "Do you have a lot of books?" Brady asks. "I have hundreds. Maybe even thousands. I've been building a collection since I was a kid." Tina says. "You even liked to read when you were a kid?" Brady asks. "There wasn't anything else to do. I didn't really fit in with any of the other children my age. Reading books was really the only thing I could do to pass the time." Tina says. "I find it hard to believe you didn't have any friends." Brady says. "Believe it. All of the other girls my age were like supermodels, and here I am, the ugly duckling. I wore glasses, I always had my head buried in a book, I was basically your stereotypical nerd." Tina says. "What about your love life? Any boyfriends?" Brady asks. "One, not one that I really care to talk about." Tina says. "One? That's it?" Brady asks. "I was socially withdrawn. So, not only did no one want to socialize with me, but I really didn't make an effort to socialize with anyone else." Tina says. "I'm sorry." Brady says. "Don't be. I regret not having any friends, but, I think I turned out pretty well, given my lonely childhood. Besides, like I said, I had books to keep me company, and I honestly didn't mind having fictional characters as my only friends. It was better than partying and getting high every weekend, or, at least in my opinion." Tina says. "Sounds like it wasn't all bad, then." Brady says. "No, it wasn't. I had fun. I mean, it would've been nice to have another human being, besides my parents, to talk to. But, I lived through it." Tina says. "And you came out perfectly fine." Brady says. "Not as fine as I would hope. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm still socially awkward." Tina says. "It didn't seem that way at the bar, when we were talking." Brady says. "Well, that's because you seem really easy to be around. I like you, despite the fact that you are completely drunk." Tina says. "Thank you, and I am just going to ignore that last part." Brady says. Tina sits on the couch next to Brady. "So how long has this been going on?" Tina asks. "What?" Brady asks. "The drinking. It seemed to me like this has been going on for a while. I don't want to pry. So, if you don't want to talk about it, we don't have to." Tina says. "I don't want to talk about it." Brady says. "Okay, then we wont." Tina says. "Thanks." Brady says. "For what?" Tina asks. "For actually caring about what I had to say. Everyone else I know has been constantly pressuring me since Kristina died, its gotten kind of annoying." Brady says. "I've been in your position before, so I know what it is like to not want to talk to anyone. Just know that you aren't alone." Tina says. Brady squeezes Tina's hand, and then leans in to kiss her!

NOTE: Today is the last appearances of King Beast and Sonia Mergeron.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum