QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#541 QG 8-17-17

Go down

#541 QG 8-17-17 Empty #541 QG 8-17-17

Post by QG Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:43 pm

STANPATOS MANSION
*"What are you doing here?" Alexios asks. "Andre told me that he wanted me to sit in with him on a business dinner." Bethany says. "Funny, Andre told me the same thing." Alexios says. "Oops, my apologies! That particular dinner must've been on a different day. Feel free to eat all of the food, then!" Andre says. "I'm surprised you came, knowing I was here." Alexios says. "I didn't know you were here." Bethany notes. "How didn't you? My car is in the driveway!" Alexios points out. "Um, no it isn't." Bethany says. Alexios goes and looks out the window. "My car is gone!" Alexios says. "Yes, about that..." Andre says. "Do you know where it is?" Alexios asks Andre. "Well, if Bethany had seen your car in the driveway, then, she would have most certainly floored it away from here, which is why I had your car towed." Andre says. "You what?! On what grounds?!" An angry Alexios asks. "None whatsoever. It pays to have a lot of money. I just bribed a tow truck driver to drop your car off on the other side of town." Andre says. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call the cops." Alexios says. "Stop with the melodramatics! It isn't as if I killed anyone! I simply relocated your car, temporarily." Andre says. "So that Bethany wouldn't know I was home. Why?" Alexios asks. "I'm beginning to think we've been set up..." Bethany says. "She's got it." Andre says. Alexios and Bethany glare at a pleased Andre.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*Adelina opens the front door, and finds Sonia standing there. "Good evening, you must be Adelina Harman." Sonia says. "I am. Who are you?" Adelina asks. "We'll get to that. But first, do you mind inviting me in? Its a bit humid out here, and it isn't very good for my hair." Sonia says. "Not until I know who you are." Adelina says. Sonia smiles. "Not letting a stranger into your home. That, my dear, is a smart move. I was foolish to assume that you would just let me, a woman you have never met, waltz right in. Well, in any case, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Sonia Mergeron. I'm an old...acquaintance, of your mother's." Sonia says. "I don't remember my mother ever mentioning you before." Adelina says. "I wouldn't expect her to mention me. Your mother and I knew each other YEARS ago. I am just recently getting reacquainted with her. Now, do you mind if I come in? I promise, I wont bite." Sonia says. "Yeah, sure." Adelina says. Sonia walks in, and looks around. "You have a lovely home." Sonia says. "Actually, it isn't mine. Its my ex husband's house." Adelina says. "Oh, really? And he is letting you live with him? That's quite generous of him." Sonia says. "Well, actually, he's dead now. But, when he was alive, he was letting me live with him." Adelina says. "He sounds like a kind man. Were the two of you close during his lifetime?" Sonia asks. "We just recently found each other after not seeing each other in over a decade, and although we couldn't renew our romance, we were able to renew our friendship." Adelina says. "That's just lovely. I always find it admirable when ex spouses are able to put aside their differences, and find a way to be civil with one another. Do the two of you share children?" Sonia asks. "No. No children." Adelina says. "Then that makes it even more admirable that you would be willing to be friendly with him. Usually, the only time spouses are able to tolerate each other is because they have to, due to sharing children. But, not sharing any biological children and still being civil with one another is a rare find, especially in this day and age." Sonia says. "Mmm, I agree. So, if you are looking for my mother, she isn't here." Adelina says. "If I was going to try and visit your mother, the first place I would try is her house, not her former son in law's lake house. My business, Doctor Harman, is with you." Sonia says.

FANTASTIC SAVINGS
*Don and Josephine walk in through the front door, and go and wait in line. "This is the place where Mia supposedly has a safe deposit box." Josephine says. "Yup, now all we've got to do is get into the box, which, without a warrant, wont be easy. Speaking of which, you never did tell me what your plan was to get into Mia's box." Don says. "I have a plan, but you are going to need to do a little role playing." Josephine says. "What kind of role playing?" Don asks. Josephine hands Don an ID. "Are you interested in taking the role of Steven Munro?" Josephine asks. "Are you sure this will work?" Don asks. "I'm pretty sure." Josephine says. "How did you even get a fake ID in the first place?" Don asks. "My cousin Andy use to be a P.I, so he got me one." Josephine asks. "Does that mean he knows we are breaking in to Mia's safe deposit box?" Don asks. "Don't worry, he wont tell anyone." Josephine says. "Next!" The teller says. Don and Josephine walk up to the counter. "Hello, my name is Steven Munro, I have a safe deposit box here that I was hoping I could access. I need to add a few things to it." Don says. "Sure, I'll just need to see some form of ID." The teller says. Don hands the teller his ID, and she examines it. "Everything seems to be in order, Mr. Munro. Right this way." The teller says. "Uh, there is just one thing. I lost my key for the box a few months ago. I think I accidently threw it in the trash or something. Any chance the bank can provide a new one?" Don asks. "Of course. I'll take care of that for you right away, just go wait inside the room. Its right down the hall." The teller says. "Thank you." Don tells her, before he and Josephine walk down the hall.

GOO CASTLE
*Victor is sitting in the living room, looking at a card for Colossal Heights. Ciara walks in. "So, are you actually considering taking my advice and going to visit Mia?" Ciara asks. "I'm considering going, I'm just worried it is going to be for a waste. Look at the sources I have! There is Gus, who isn't exactly reliable, and then there is Mia, who has completely gone mad and is locked away at the funny farm!" Victor says. "I know Mia isn't exactly trust worthy, but, I can totally picture her stealing your baby, and then selling it on the black market." Ciara says. "Maybe, but there are so many holes in Gus' story." Victor says. "Which is why you need to go talk to Mia to fill in the blanks!" Ciara says. "We don't know that she will, Ciara! The woman is INSANE!" Victor says. "Not only is she insane, but she is diabolical, too. I know you refuse to admit it, but selling your baby is a Mia move! I understand that you are hesitant, but don't you want to know if you have another child out there somewhere? I know I definitely want to know if I have another brother or sister out there!" Ciara says. Victor sighs. "You really think I should go interrogate Mia, don't you?" Victor asks. "Yes." Ciara says. "Alright, I'll go talk to her, but only so you will stop nagging me about it." Victor says. "Do you want me to go with you? You might need backup." Ciara says. "No, its fine. Mia cant do much to hurt me from where she is." Victor says. "Well, then at least let me call ahead so that I can get you clearance to visit her. I know that as the D.A, you could probably get clearance on your own, but, it would move much faster if a WPA agent got it for you." Ciara says. "That would be great, thank you." Victor says. "Let me know how it goes." Ciara says. "I will." Victor says, before walking out.

STANPATOS MANSION
*Alexios gets in Andre's face. "I don't like being manipulated." Alexios growls. "What are you going to do? Hit me with your car? Oh wait, you don't have a car right now!" Andre says. Andre begins to laugh. "This isn't funny!" Bethany says. "Oh, you must admit, it is kind of funny. The anger all over Alexios' face...I find it strangely amusing. I suppose I still have a bit of a sadistic streak in me." Andre notes. "I'm going to get my car." Alexios says. Alexios walks towards the doors, but a thug steps in front of the doorway, stopping him. "You, dear brother, are staying right here." Andre says. "What's he gonna do? Kill me?" Alexios asks. "No, but he will incapacitate you if you push your luck. Go ahead, make a run for it. Just know that my associate here will just catch up with you, knock you out, and tie you up." Andre says. "Okay, well, if Alexios isn't leaving, then I am!" Bethany says. "What I just told Alexios applies to you, too, my dear." Andre says. "I don't understand, what do you want?" Alexios asks. "If you think I am doing this for some nefarious purpose, you can think again. Luring the two of you here with that phony business meeting excuse was the only way I could get you both under the same roof." Andre says. "So, you are trying to do what exactly? Get us to kill each other?" Alexios asks. "No, I'm trying to get the two of you to talk out your problems, rather than continue with this tension." Andre states. "Making us talk things out isn't your call to make!" Bethany says. "Maybe not, but the two of you are so corrupted by your pride, neither one of you would ever fathom apologizing to the other, so I needed to take matters into my own hands!" Andre says. Andre heads towards the door. "Wait a minute, where are you going?" Alexios asks. "I'm going for a walk! The two of you cant very well discuss your problems with me lurking in the wings. So, I am going to go away for a bit, and come back once the dust settles. And, just a friendly reminder, Rico here has no tolerance for defiance, so don't even think about trying to run." Andre says, before walking out. "You cant just leave us here! THIS IS KIDNAPPING!" Alexios yells. Alexios and Bethany hear the front door open, and then shut. "And...he doesn't care." Bethany says. Alexios sighs.

LUCAS' LAKE HOUSE
*"What business could you have with me?" Adelina asks. "It pertains to your parents, both of them." Sonia says. "You know who my father is?" Adelina asks. "I just recently found out. I also just recently found out that no one has bothered to give you his identity." Sonia says. "My mother claims that she is keeping his identity a secret to protect me. Besides, she said that he is dead." Adelina says. "Well, he is dead, so, at least she told the truth about something..." Sonia says. "Who is my father, Sonia? If you know, please, tell me!" Adelina says. "I would tell you, but I feel that there is a much better way of going about this." Sonia says. Sonia reaches into her purse, and pulls out an envelope. "What's that?" Adelina asks. "A letter, from your biological father himself. He wrote it you before he died, in case you ever discovered his identity. Would you like to read it?" Sonia asks. Adelina contemplates.

FANTASTIC SAVINGS
*Don and Josephine are waiting in the safe deposit room, when the bank teller returns. "Here you go, Mr. Munro. A new key!" The teller says, as she hands Don a key. "Thank you so much. I appreciate it." Don says. The teller smiles, before walking out. "Okay, why didn't we ask her for the number of the box?" Don asks. "Because, that would be too suspicious! We already needed another key, asking for the number of the box would just make us look even more suspicious." Josephine says. "So, what do you suppose we do?" Don asks. "We try each of these boxes, until we can find the right one." Josephine says. Josephine begins trying the key, in several different keyholes. "Lets see...its not this one...or this one...this one, either." Josephine says, as she continues to test the key. Finally, she places the key in one of the keyholes, and is able to turn it! "Ah ha! Finally!" Josephine says. Josephine pulls out a box, and places it on the table. She opens the box, and rolls her eyes. "Great, a lockbox inside of a safe deposit box. How nice of Mia to mention this." Josephine sarcastically says. "Did you really think she would make it that easy?" Don asks. "Course not. Not to worry, though, I should be able to pick this lock." Josephine says. Josephine begins picking the lock. "Hurry up, it wont look very good if the teller comes back and finds us trying to pick the lock to our own lockbox." Don says. "Hang on! This takes a minute." Josephine says. Josephine is finally able to pick the lock. "There we go. Got it." Josephine says. Josephine opens the box, and finds the picture of Ricardo and Gretta meeting with the drug dealer! Don walks over, and begins looking through the evidence. "Lets see, we have a photograph...financial records...wow, we hit the motherlode!" Don says!

COLOSSAL HEIGHTS, MIA'S PADDED CELL
*The guard opens the door, and Victor walks in. "Knock when you are finished." The guard tells Victor, before shutting the door. Mia smiles at Victor. "Hello cousin Vic, its been a long time." Mia says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum