QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01:06 Urgency

Go down

01:06 Urgency Empty 01:06 Urgency

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:10 am

*”Do you honestly think you can scare me with intimidation tactics?” Lauren asks. “They aren’t just intimidation tactics.” Kitty Cat says. “Prove it.” Lauren bluntly tells her. “You want me to prove that I will kill your foster mother? I believe that there is only one way to do that.” Kitty Cat notes. “If you expect me to be afraid, you would have to already have some kind of a plan in place to take her out. Otherwise, you are just wasting both of our time, because we both know that I could take out you and your goons here before you can even order the hit.” Lauren says. “The hit has already been ordered.” Kitty Cat says. “Would you be offended if I said I don’t believe you?” Lauren asks. “I thought you might be in disbelief. If you had given me a chance to actually explain myself further, I would’ve given you all the proof you would need.” Kitty Cat says. Kitty Cat pulls out her phone, and shows Lauren the screen, which is footage of Queen Goo at the castle! “So you know how to use the video recorder on your phone. Big deal. Welcome to the 21st century.” Lauren says. “This isn’t a tape recording. This is live footage streaming directly from a body camera on one of my men. He is waiting outside your foster mother’s window, waiting to receive a text message from me. Now, I could send him one of two messages. The first one would be “go”, which tells him to proceed and shoot Queen Goo. The second message would be “no”, which tells him to back down.” Kitty Cat says. “How exactly do I get you to send message number 2?” Lauren asks. “Just tell me everything you know about GEMINI.” Kitty Cat says. “I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told that illiterate moron who kidnapped me, I don’t know anything about GEMINI.” Lauren says. “You’re lying. I have it under good authority that after you acquired it, you brought it to a secure government facility. All I want to know is which facility you delivered it to.” Kitty Cat says. “I cant do that. See, if I told you, I’d have to kill you.” Lauren says. “And if you don’t tell me, I’ll have to kill the queen.” Kitty Cat reminds her. “Why do you want to know where GEMINI is?” Lauren asks. “I think that is fairly obvious. I hope to use it.” Kitty Cat says. “Why?” Lauren asks. “That’s none of your concern. Just tell me where I can find it, and I would be happy to let you, and Queen Goo live.” Kitty Cat says. “That’s very generous of you.” Lauren notes. “You seem like a lovely woman, Agent Smarts. You spent years serving the WPA, and you weren’t doing it for your own personal gain, you were doing it out of a genuine love for your country and this planet. I can respect that in someone. And despite Queen Goo being nothing more than a glorified mayor, a politician, I can also recognize that she seems to be a genuinely decent person. I really don’t like murdering decent people. But sometimes, collateral damage just cant be avoided.” Kitty Cat says. “Is that what I am? Collateral damage?” Lauren asks. “No, that’s what Queen Goo is. You possess some very valuable information, which is why it would be stupid of me to kill you. But, believe me, I am not above killing your loved ones, and if you think I don’t know who they are, think again. I’ve done my research, I know everything about you and each person you hold dear, including their addresses. So you tell me what it is I want to know, or I will send that “go” message and your loving foster mother will be nothing more than a memory. Which will it be?” Kitty Cat asks.

*Eugene is sitting at his desk, on the phone. “Please, Maxine, answer the phone...” Eugene says. The call goes to voicemail. “Maxine, I don’t know where you are, but please...contact me the moment you receive this message. I am terribly concerned about your well being, and a response from you would go a long way to ease my worries.” Eugene says, before hanging up the phone. Eugene hears the front door open, and spins around. “Maxine?!” Eugene asks. Eugene’s facial expression goes from excitement to terror when he sees who it is. Trigger enters the apartment, and closes the door behind him, as Eugene rises from his chair. “I thought I might find you here. I think its high time we have a chat.” Trigger tells a terrified Eugene!

01:06 Urgency Legally_deceased_title_card_by_qg2004-dbvj32m

*”I really would appreciate an answer. Its not that difficult. Tell me where GEMINI is, or Queen Goo dies, I know which option I would pick.” Kitty Cat says. “Earlier, you said how much you admired my dedication to my country. Now, you are asking me to betray said country.” Lauren notes. “And why shouldn’t you? What reason do you have to be loyal to them? I hear that the WPA recently sent an agent to assassinate you. In fact, I heard that said agent succeeded.” Kitty Cat recalls. “Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated, Benjamin Franklin.” Lauren says. “Actually, that was Mark Twain who said that.” Kitty Cat corrects her. “Whatever. Are you here to school me or kill me?” Lauren asks. “Neither. I told you that I don’t want you dead, I just want information. I don’t understand why you are being so difficult about this!” Kitty Cat says. “I’m being difficult because you are asking me to commit treason.” Lauren says. “As if you would get caught and prosecuted.” Kitty Cat notes. “Oh, I know that I wouldn’t, but that doesn’t make giving you what you want any less wrong. I admit, my moral code is a little rocky. I would put a bullet in the skull of a terrorist while his four year old daughter watches, but I would never betray my country, no matter how badly they’ve tried to screw me over in the past. In simpler terms, screw you, I’m leaving.” Lauren says, as she walks towards the door. “I warned you of what would happen if you continued to defy me.” Kitty Cat notes. “And I guess I didn’t warn you that if you even thought about killing Queen Goo, I’d slaughter you and every one of your stooges.” Lauren says. On her way towards the door, Lauren kicks one of Kitty Cat’s men in the crotch, she then grabs his gun, which falls to the floor, and begins open firing on Kitty Cat’s other men! During the shootout, Kitty Cat disappears down a corridor. Meanwhile, Lauren takes cover behind a desk. She pokes her head up, and fires a shot at two of Kitty Cat’s men, dropping both of them. “Three down, one more to go. Where are you, Kitty Cat?” Lauren wonders. Nearby, an old TV monitor turns on, and Kitty Cat materializes on the screen. “You thought you could best me, didn’t you?” Kitty Cat asks. “You might be good, but just know that I am ten times better. Do yourself a favor, and surrender yourself peacefully. Who knows? If you do, I might consider giving you and quick and painless death instead of shooting you in the gut, and watching you bleed out slowly.” Lauren tells her. “Unfortunately, you are too late. I’m currently on the roof, waiting for my helicopter to take off. Don’t bother trying to get up here before I depart, because I can assure you, you won’t make it.” Kitty Cat says. “Wanna bet?” Lauren asks. “Besides, you have other things that you should be worried about right now.” Kitty Cat says. “Like?” Lauren asks. Kitty Cat smiles, and the footage on the monitor shifts to that of the body cam that Kitty Cat’s man is wearing. Lauren watches on the monitor, as the hitman opens the castle’s front door. The hitman then enters the living room, where Queen Goo is sitting down. Queen Goo looks up, and sees the man. “Who on earth are-” Before Queen Goo can finish, the man aims his gun, and shoots Queen Goo right between the eyes! Lauren’s eyes widen, in horror. The monitor switches back to Kitty Cat. “I will END you!” Lauren growls. “The only person to blame for this tragic turn of events is yourself. I told you what you had to do to spare your foster mother’s life, and you ignored me. Maybe now you’ll realize how serious I am about my plans. I’ll be in touch.” Kitty Cat says, before the monitor goes black. Lauren stares at the blank monitor for a moment, in shock. She then snaps back to reality, and runs towards the exit.

*Trigger walks closer to an unnerved Eugene. “I should probably introduce myself.” Trigger notes. “No introductions are necessary. I already know who you are. I took the liberty of researching you after you attempted to murder a very dear friend of mine.” Eugene tells him. “I doubt you found any information through research. Martin Norris is a blank slate, it isn’t even my real name. To be perfectly honest, I can hardly even remember what my real name is, I’ve had so many since then.” Trigger notes. “A normal pedestrian probably would have a great deal of trouble finding anything out about you, but I can assure you, I am quite different. I use methods that most people aren’t custom to using.” Eugene says. “Like hacking? That is what Maxine has you doing for her, right?” Trigger asks. “I’d rather not go over the extent of my hacking abilities with a government agent, Mr. Norris.” Eugene says. “You don’t have to. I’m sure you are very good at what you do. Maxine wouldn’t have picked you as a sidekick if she hadn’t.” Trigger says. “I wouldn’t refer to myself as her sidekick. What we do is more of a team effort. I provide her with information, and she uses that information to bring about the destruction of some very, very bad people. But why are we talking about my association with Maxine?” Eugene asks. “I was just curious.” Trigger says. “You didn’t come here out of curiosity, Mr. Norris. You came here for another reason, which I’m sure you plan on sharing with me, once the pleasantries are dealt with.” Eugene says. “I don’t do pleasantries, four eyes.” Trigger claims. “No, of course not. So, what brings you by? Were you expecting to find Maxine here?” Eugene asks. “Quite the opposite, actually. No, I wasn’t expecting to find her here. However, I was thinking that maybe you might know where I can find her.” Trigger says. “Why would I choose to share that information with you? Assuming that I even have it, that is.” Eugene says. “Because like you said earlier, I’m a government agent.” Trigger reminds him. “If you were here on business pertaining to the WPA or the government, I am certain it wouldn’t have anything to do with Maxine. After all, you did fool your employers into believing that you had killed her, and I’m confident that if they had discovered the truth, they wouldn’t be sending you after her again, they would merely kill you for your betrayal.” Eugene says. “Sounds like you’ve watched too many spy movies, buddy.” Trigger notes. “I’m familiar with how organizations like the WPA operate, that is all. Once you joined the agency, you no longer existed in the eyes of the public, which means it would be that much easier for you to disappear without a trace.” Eugene says. “Are you done schooling me with how my employers operate?” Trigger asks. “Just tell me what you want from me, Mr. Norris.” Eugene demands. “The truth? I never left Fantastic after I killed Maxine. I stuck around because I wanted to keep an eye on things, and make sure she stayed out of trouble.” Trigger says. “What do your employers think about that?” Eugene asks. “Well, they think that I’m investigating a terrorist organization which operates out of a nearby city, which isn’t really a lie.” Trigger says. “Are you implying that a terrorist group is operating right near our city?” Eugene asks. “I cant really get into all of that. Bottom line is that I lost track of Maxine yesterday, and I haven’t been able to get back on her trail since.” Trigger reveals. “I’m afraid I cant help you.” Eugene says. “You cant or you won’t? Because if you won’t, we are going to have a serious problem.” Trigger says. “Please refrain from issuing death threats, they aren’t necessary. As I told you, I cant help you, even if I wanted to. I too have lost track of Maxine’s whereabouts.” Eugene says. “Do you think something happened to her?” Trigger asks. “I don’t know, but the more time that passes, the more worried I grow. I already lost Maxine once, and it nearly ruined me. I’m not sure I could survive losing her a second time.” Eugene says. “Well, good luck finding her.” Trigger says. Trigger heads to the door. “Mr. Norris, please wait!” Eugene calls out. Trigger turns around. “What is it?” Trigger asks. “I presume you plan on continuing your search for Maxine as well, yes?” Eugene asks. “That really isn’t any of your business.” Trigger tells him. “Please remember that this isn’t one of your assignments at the WPA, this is something that you can discuss with me. It is just a matter of whether or not you choose to.” Eugene notes. “And why would I choose to?” Trigger asks. “It would be greatly beneficial if we were to pool our resources together. If we combine our efforts, I am quite certain that we can locate Maxine.” Eugene says. Trigger smiles. “There is only one person that I have ever been able to work with, and that was Maxine. Since her supposed death, I have no interest in forming a partnership with anyone else, least of all you!” Trigger growls. “I understand that government agents are trained to trust no one, but I assure you, I can be trusted, just ask our mutual friend.” Eugene says. “Well unfortunately, I cant do that.” Trigger says. “Precisely my point! Maxine has seemingly dropped off the grid, and it could take a lot to locate her! Now, it is quite obvious to me that you care for her in someway, so doesn’t that mean you are willing to do whatever it takes to ensure her safe return?” Eugene asks. Eugene’s phone begins to ring. “You gonna get that?” Trigger asks. Eugene answers the phone. “Yes?” Eugene answers. “Kind of a rude tone, Gene.” Lauren tells him. “Maxine, dear god, you are okay! Where are you?” Eugene asks. “On my way to the Goo Castle.” Lauren says. “Wait, are you driving? Do you realize how incredibly careless and dangerous that is? Not to mention illegal?” Eugene asks. “You can citizen’s arrest me later. Meet me at the castle.” Lauren says. “Of course, but where were you?” Eugene asks. “I’ll explain it to you when I see you.” Lauren tells him, before hanging up. “Where is she?” Trigger asks. “The Goo Castle.” Eugene reveals. “We’ll take my car.” Trigger says. “I would much prefer that I drive in my own vehicle.” Eugene says. “I’m driving a convertible.” Trigger reveals. “You-you own a convertible?” Eugene asks. “Well, no, but the lady who owns it is vacationing in the Bahamas, so she won’t be using it.” Trigger says. “In other words, you stole it?” Eugene asks. “Do you want to lecture me on right and wrong, or do you want to go find Maxine?” Trigger asks. “I’ll delay my inevitable rant against you.” Eugene tells him. “Greatly appreciated.” Trigger says, before he and Eugene rush out the door.

*Lauren kicks open the front door of the Goo Castle, with her gun drawn. She looks around the room, wondering if the assailant is still in the house. Lauren then enters the living room, where she finds Queen Goo unconscious on the floor, bleeding. Lauren rushes over to Queen Goo, and checks a pulse. “I’m too late...” Lauren realizes. Trigger and Eugene walk in. “Oh my god, what happened?” Eugene asks. “They killed her...” A shocked Lauren mutters. “Who did?” Trigger asks. “Kitty Cat...what are you doing here, anyway?” Lauren asks. “Mr. Norris was with me when you called. Apparently, he was just as concerned for you as I was.” Eugene notes. “I’m touched.” Lauren sarcastically says. “Wait a minute, lets rewind. You said Kitty Cat had her killed?” Trigger asks. “What’s it to you?” Lauren asks. “She is the other reason I’m still in town. The WPA wanted me to look into the Cat organization.” Trigger reveals. “Why?” Lauren asks. “The agency has been investigating them for years. They’ve been involved in several terrorist attacks on U.S soil. Unfortunately, the WPA has yet to capture a single member of the group. They either escape, or kill themselves to avoid answering for their crimes.” Trigger reveals. “How does Kitty Cat play into all of that?” Lauren asks. “That is the known alias of the leader.” Trigger reveals. “Why would the leader of a terrorist organization want to assassinate a kind woman like Queen Goo?” Eugene asks. “Were you born yesterday? Terrorists don’t care if you are Mary Freaking Poppins, they will still kill you.” Trigger notes. “They didn’t randomly pick her. They killed her because I refused to cooperate...” Lauren says. “What do you mean?” Trigger asks. “They know about GEMINI.” Lauren tells him. Trigger’s facial expression turns to shock. “That is the first time I have seen that man’s face move since I was introduced to him, so this must be something of a rather large substance.” Eugene notes. “It is, but I don’t want to get into the specifics. All I want to do is kill the people who did this.” Lauren says. “I’m always up for blowing off the heads of a few terrorists.” Trigger admits. Lauren looks back at Queen Goo’s body, and squints. “Wait a minute...” Lauren says. “Is something wrong? Besides the dead person on the floor, I mean.” Trigger says. “It looks like there is something under her sleeve...” Lauren tells him. Lauren bends down, and pulls Queen Goo’s sleeve up, revealing a birthmark. “Although I admit I’ve never paid very close attention to Queen Goo’s arm, I don’t recall ever seeing a birthmark on their.” Eugene admits. “That’s because she didn’t have a birthmark. Her identical twin cousin, Mia Goo, on the other hand...” Lauren says. “She has a twin cousin?” Trigger asks. “I met her a couple of times, and I distinctly remember that she had a visible birthmark on her arm.” Lauren says. “So Kitty Cat put Mia in Queen Goo’s place to scare you into thinking they killed her.” Trigger says. “Looks that way. But that begs the question of where the real Queen Goo is.” Lauren notes. Lauren’s phone begins to ring. “Maybe that phone call will answer your question.” Trigger suggests. Lauren answers the phone. “How did you like my little illusion?” Kitty Cat asks. “Just because you didn’t actually kill Queen Goo, doesn’t mean I’m not gonna still kill you.” Lauren warns. “And here I thought you would’ve found some amusement in my work. Although, I do feel bad for Mia. When I hired her to pretend to be her twin cousin, she had no idea I was doing it just to eventually kill her. But, Mia was a mob boss, so it isn’t as if it was a total loss to the world. In any case, just because I didn’t actually kill Queen Goo, doesn’t mean she is out of the woods. We have her.” Kitty Cat reveals. “I could’ve figured that out on my own. Where is she?” Lauren asks. “I am the one asking the questions! Where is GEMINI?” Kitty Cat asks. “You’ve asked me that a thousand times, and I’ve told you the same thing over and over, I’m not telling.” Lauren says. “I didn’t expect you to give up your defiance just yet. I’ll give you one hour to call me back and change your mind.” Kitty Cat says. “Just one hour?” Lauren asks. “Don’t be greedy, Maxine. Besides, one hour is going to have to do, since that is what is left on the timer.” Kitty Cat says. “What timer?” Lauren asks. “The timer conveniently placed on the bomb that I strapped to Queen Goo. Tick tock.” Kitty Cat says, before hanging up. “She claims she strapped a bomb to Queen Goo.” Lauren reveals. “You cant give her what she wants! If she were to get her hands on GEMINI, the results would be deadly!” Trigger points out. “I’m running out of options! I don’t want to hand it over to that loon, but I also don’t want the one parent I have left to get blown to smithereens!” Lauren says. “You may not have to.” Eugene says. “How do you figure?” Lauren asks. “I was able to trace the phone call.” Eugene says. “You don’t even have a computer.” Trigger notes. “With the right skillset, you don’t need one, Mr. Norris.” Eugene says. “Where is she?” Lauren asks. “I traced the call to Main Street, right here in Fantastic.” Eugene says. “Why would that lunatic hold Queen Goo hostage on a main street?” Trigger asks. “I’m afraid it is a bit more complicated than that. The GPS on the phone Kitty Cat called you from shows that she is seemingly moving.” Eugene reveals. “She is holding Queen Goo in a car?” Lauren asks. “It appears that way. It is the perfect abduction, when you think about it. Normally, when one tracks a phone, they find the location, and they head their immediately. However, Kitty Cat ensured that once we were to get their, she would already be gone. That was quite clever of her.” Eugene says. “Will you stop fangirling over this wack job and help us track her down?” Trigger asks. “Perhaps you should have let me finish, Mr. Norris. Kitty Cat’s plan, though extremely well thought out, isn’t completely flawless. The tracker I used is quite different than the one the authorities use. I was able to hack into the built in GPS on Kitty Cat’s phone, which means I can follow her every move, and so can you.” Eugene tells them. “You are smarter than I gave you credit for, four eyes.” Trigger says. Lauren turns towards Trigger. “Please tell me you came in a fast car.” Lauren says. “That’s the only way I travel.” Trigger tells her. “Great. Normally, I would want to drive, but I am gonna need both hands free if I want to blow out this woman’s tires.” Lauren says. “Please keep in mind that Queen Goo is quite possibly a passenger in that car. Any attempt to harm Kitty Cat could lead to the harming of the Queen. I urge you to gently nudge Kitty Cat off the road, if at all possible.” Eugene says. “I’ll do my best.” Trigger tells Eugene. “I don’t find that very reassuring.” Eugene notes. “I’ll keep him in line. In the meantime, stay here and make sure Mia’s body is picked up. Also make sure that people know it was her and not Queen Goo that got killed.” Lauren says. “What if they wonder where the real Queen Goo is? What do I tell them?” Eugene asks. “Anything but the truth. I’ll be in touch.” Lauren says, before she and Trigger walk out.

*Outside, Trigger and Lauren approach his car. “Wow, you weren’t kidding. It is a beauty.” Lauren notes. “I told you.” Trigger says. “Right after we “gently” nudge Kitty Cat off the road, you got any fire power I can use to blow her brains all over the cement? I have a pistol, but I don’t think that is enough for someone like her.” Lauren says. Trigger smirks. “I’m glad you asked.” Trigger says. Trigger clicks a button on the car keys, and the trunk opens up. Lauren gazes in the trunk, and finds a bunch of machine guns and shot guns! Lauren smiles. “Now that is more like it. Lets do this.” Lauren says, as she reaches into the trunk.

*Trigger is driving, as Lauren stares at her phone. “Turn right.” Lauren says. “This right?” Trigger asks. “Yes, this right.” Lauren says. Trigger swerves right onto a side street. “You know, for a supposed super spy, you sure suck at following directions.” Lauren notes. “Scold me later. Where now?” Trigger asks. “Keep straight.” Lauren tells him. “Are we almost their yet?” Trigger asks. “We are catching up real fast. We should see the car any second, now.” Lauren says. Trigger and Lauren quickly approach a black SUV. “Five bucks says that’s the car we are looking for.” Trigger says. “If we actually shook on that, you’d be five dollars richer. I’m positive that’s the car.” Lauren says. “What’s the plan?” Trigger asks. “Don’t do anything yet. I need to find out who is in that car.” Lauren says. Lauren pulls out a pair of binoculars, and looks into the car. “What do you see?” Trigger asks. “Tinted windows.” Lauren responds. “I’m sure you can still see into the car, just not as good.” Trigger notes. “Lets see...oh, there is something.” Lauren says. “What do you see?” Trigger asks. “Someone in the backseat has a bag over their head. Five dollars says its Queen Goo.” Lauren says. “What do you want to do?” Trigger asks. “Take the top off this thing, and then drive up next to the SUV. I’ll handle the rest.” Lauren says. “Are you sure you know what you are doing?” Trigger asks. Lauren side eyes him. “Did you really just ask me that?” Lauren asks. Trigger then presses a button, and the top of the convertible begins to fold inwards. “When you get up next to the car, I need you to be REAL close.” Lauren says. “Understood.” Trigger tells her. Trigger pulls his car up right next to the SUV. The person driving the SUV rolls down his window. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing? You’re gonna sideswipe me, driving that-” Before the driver can finish, Lauren jumps out of Trigger’s car, and jumps into the other guy’s car, through his window! Lauren punches him in the face, and then pushes him into the passenger seat, as the car they are in crashes into a nearby poll! Trigger pulls over to the side of the street, and gets out of his car. “You alive?” Trigger calls out. The driver’s seat door to the other car opens, and Lauren comes out. “Never better. Wish I could say the same for the other guy. When he wakes up, he’s gonna need an ice pack.” Lauren says. “What about Queen Goo?” Trigger asks. Lauren opens the backseat door, and pulls out the person with the bag over their head. Lauren then removes the bag, and sees that it is a random woman, instead of Queen Goo! “Will you be paying me the five dollars in cash or with a check?” Trigger asks Lauren. “Are you one of them?” The woman asks. “No, we are the good guys, sorta. What happened to you?” Lauren asks. “I...I don’t know. It is all so hazy. I remember I was taking my usual walk down High Avenue, and then, it all went black! The next thing I know, you are removing a bag from my head!” The woman says. “Did your kidnappers say anything to you?” Lauren asks. “All they did was tell me to shut up whenever I asked them anything.” The woman says. “I’m sorry. But, everything is fine now. Your kidnapper has been taken care of, you can go.” Lauren tells the woman. “How can I ever repay you?” The woman asks. “Try not to be such a cliché and ask how can you repay someone the next time you’re rescued.” Lauren says. “Thank you.” The woman says, before running off. “Looks like we were duped.” Lauren says. “In more ways than one. Not only was Queen Goo not in the car, Kitty Cat wasn’t either.” Trigger notes. “That’s right. But how is that possible? Eugene traced the call from Kitty Cat to a phone in this vehicle, and its not like she could’ve been dropped off, somewhere. This car has been moving nonstop ever since Eugene first traced the call.” Lauren notes. Trigger glances into the backseat. “I think I have the answer.” Trigger says. Trigger reaches into the backseat, and pulls out two phones that are ducktaped together. “I get it. She knew we’d be able to track her, so she set up this decoy. She called one of those two phones, and then she had the other phone call us. That way, we would hear her voice coming from the phone we were tracking, when it was actually coming from a different phone.” Lauren says. Lauren’s phone begins to ring. “Eugene?” Trigger asks. “I already have a pretty good idea who’s calling.” Lauren says. Lauren answers the phone. “April Fools! I know that it is a few days late, but I just couldn’t resist.” Kitty Cat says. “Where is she?” Lauren coldly asks. “That’s not your concern. But, I should advise you to make a decision regarding telling me the whereabouts of GEMINI, and soon. Considering that there is only 30 minutes left on the bomb timer, time is even more precious and valuable than ever before.” Kitty Cat says. “Don’t harm one hair on her head, because if you do, I swear to god I will hunt down you and every last one of your associates and kill each and every one of you.” Lauren threatens. “I’m not going to harm one hair on her head. The bomb is going to do that for me. I already told you that I don’t want to kill Queen Goo, so please don’t make me. I would love nothing more than to call my men, and tell them to disarm the bomb. Unfortunately, until you tell me where I can find GEMINI, that simply isn’t happening.” Kitty Cat says. “Don’t count on it.” Lauren says, before hanging up. “Good for you for standing your ground.” Trigger says. “I cant do it for much longer. If that timer closes in on zero before we can find Queen Goo, I’m gonna have to give the Cats what they want.” Lauren says. “Absolutely not!” Trigger protests. “Do you have a better idea? I know you pride yourself on being cold and unfeeling, I do too, but this isn’t just some random hostage! This is someone that I care about, and their life is in danger! So unless we can come up with an alternative before that bomb hits zero, I’m gonna have to tell her what I did with GEMINI.” Lauren says. “Do you think the driver can be woken up?” Trigger asks. “I don’t know, I gave him a pretty hard punch. Why?” Lauren asks. “He might have some answers for us.” Trigger says. “Its worth a try.” Lauren agrees. Lauren walks over to the passenger side door, and throws the driver out of the car. Once he hits the ground, he wakes up. “You!” The driver yells. “Yeah, me.” Lauren says. “What do you want?” The driver asks. “Information. What do you know about Queen Goo?” Trigger asks. “Like I’d tell you.” The driver says. “You will if you don’t want me to beat you senseless.” Lauren says. “Like I’m afraid of a girl.” The driver says. “This girl already kicked your ass once, she’d love the chance to do it again. You tell me what I want to know, or I’ll get back in this car, and I’ll drive back and forth over your broken body until you take your last, pathetic breath!” Lauren tells him. “Alright, alright! Look, I was hired by some anonymous organization to drive around with some lady in the backseat of my car, and with two phones taped together. I know, it sounds weird.” The driver says. “Did you ever meet with the people who hired you?” Trigger asks. “Not the boss, just one of their thugs.” The driver says. “Where did you meet the thug?” Trigger asks. “At a warehouse by the docks. Warehouse...35! Yeah, that’s the one. It looks abandoned, but trust me, its not. Those guys have opened up shop in the basement.” The driver reveals. “Was anyone else at the warehouse?” Lauren asks. “I didn’t see anyone, but...I did hear some grunting from nearby. No clue what that was about.” The driver says. Lauren smiles. “Thanks for cooperating.” Lauren says, before she punches him, knocking him out! “Warehouse 35, then?” Trigger asks. “Yeah, but I’m driving this time.” Lauren tells him. “Fair enough.” Trigger tells her.

*Queen Goo is tied to a chair, with a bomb strapped around her entire body. Meanwhile, several armed guards are stationed around the room. The elevator rings, and the doors begin to open. Kitty Cat exits the elevator, and approaches Queen Goo. “So, you are Queen Goo. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting before.” Kitty Cat says. “No, I don’t think we have.” Queen Goo responds. “No need to introduce yourself, as I am already fully aware of who you are.” Kitty Cat says. “Yet I still have no idea who you are.” Queen Goo tells her. “My name is Kitty Cat.” Kitty Cat introduces herself. “Kitty Cat...from Fishkit City? I’ve heard of you, but I’ve never seen your face.” Queen Goo notes. “That’s because I’ve been very careful over the years. Although my actions may be for a good cause, the government seems to beg to differ. Not that I am surprised, they know that I am capable of bringing about their destruction.” Kitty Cat says. “What do you want from me?” Queen Goo asks. “I’m going to make this quick, seeing as the bomb only has 25 minutes left on the timer. I may be willing to die for my cause, but not just yet. You see, your majesty, I couldn’t care less about you. You are merely a pawn in a much larger game.” Kitty Cat reveals. “What game?” Queen Goo asks. “I don’t really like putting a label to it. I would say that it is a battle of good versus evil, but lets be honest, the concept of evil only exists in our heads. No one on this planet is truly evil, are they? Their mind is just corrupted by their own desires, their own beliefs.” Kitty Cat says. “Is that the excuse you are using to justify what you are doing to me? Not to mention the countless terrorist attacks you have orchestrated.” Queen Goo says. “Terrorist attacks? I prefer not to call them that.” Kitty Cat says. “What is your preferred term for them, then?” Queen Goo asks. “The beginning of a revolution. See, me and my people have been working towards our goal for decades, and we finally have a way to execute our plans.” Kitty Cat says. “What plans? And how do I play into them?” Queen Goo asks. “You don’t. Your daughter, on the other hand, does.” Kitty Cat says. “If you are talking about my adopted daughter, she died almost three years ago.” Queen Goo lies. “I know the official story, just like I know the true story. Just another reminder that the government cannot be trusted. They told everyone, including you, that Maxine had been killed in combat, but in reality, she was alive, sporting a new face and a new identity, on orders from her superiors at the World Protective Agency.” Kitty Cat says. “Let me rephrase my previous question. How does my daughter play into your plans?” Queen Goo asks. “Several years ago, she obtained a deadly weapon for the U.S government from Russia, all I want is for her to tell me who she gave it to, and where they stored it. That’s where you come in, Queen Goo. Lauren is unlikely to tell me the information willingly, or even under the duress of truth serum. Trust me, I already tried. But, if I were to use the life of someone she cares about as a bargaining chip...well, that might make her more willing to cooperate.” Kitty Cat says. “And what if she doesn’t?” Queen Goo asks. “Then you die, and it will be all her fault. But, I’m hoping it wont come to that. After all, despite you being a politician, you seem like someone who truly cares about the well being of your city. You are one of the few good politicians left in this country, and it would be a shame to lose you due to your daughter’s carelessness.” Kitty Cat says. “You keep mentioning the government and politicians, does that have something to do with your plan?” Queen Goo asks. “I’m not going to go into too many details. What I will tell you is that us Cats stand for liberty, freedom, and justice for all. Do you recognize those words? This country use to live by them, but somewhere along the way, it got corrupted. The main source of that corruption was greed. Greed for money, greed for power, greed for control...that is what caused the downfall of this country.” Kitty Cat says. “How do you plan on fixing it?” Queen Goo asks. “I don’t want to fix it...I want to reinvent it.” Kitty Cat declares. “How?” Queen Goo asks. “I suppose you’ll just have to wait and see, assuming you live long enough for that, which, in all honesty, I really hope that you do. Collateral damage is always something that I like to avoid, and this case is no exception. Have a good day.” Kitty Cat says, before heading back to the elevator.

*Andy comes into the Goo castle, with his gun drawn. Andy bursts into the living room, and finds Eugene standing over Mia’s body. “I see you got my call, Detective.” Eugene says. “What happened to my mother? What did you do to her?!” A frantic Andy asks. “I didn’t do anything to her, and this isn’t your mother! This is your mother’s identical twin cousin, Mia Goo.” Eugene reveals. “Mia?” A confused Andy asks. “Check her wrist, you’ll see that a birthmark is present which is not on the real Queen Goo.” Eugene says. Andy looks at Mia’s wrist, and sees the birthmark. “What happened here? How did she end up dead?” Andy asks. “I don’t know.” Eugene claims. “You don’t know? You expect me to believe that you just happened to find my mother’s cousin dead on the floor? How did you even get in here? And where is my mother?!” Andy asks. “I do wish you would only ask one question at a time.” Eugene says. “I do wish you would tell me what happened!” Andy yells. “I’m afraid I’m not at liberty to give the whole story.” Eugene says. “Unbelievable. Well, Eugene, I really should be arresting you right now. You clearly have evidence pertaining to a murder investigation, and you are withholding it. I don’t need to tell you that that’s a crime.” Andy notes. “I can understand why you would be skeptical. However, surely you know that I would never involve myself in a murder cover up. Believe me, the authorities not getting involved is for the best right now.” Eugene says. “Involved in what? The murder? Or is there more going on here?” Andy asks. Eugene’s phone begins to ring. “Am I allowed to answer that?” Eugene asks. “Sure, go ahead. You’re not in police custody, yet.” Andy notes. Eugene answers the phone. “Yes?” Eugene answers. “Trigger and I tracked down the car you traced the phone to.” Lauren reveals. “And?” Eugene asks. “Queen Goo wasn’t inside. It was a decoy.” Lauren reveals. “That cant be! Are you sure it was the correct car?” Eugene asks. “Positive. Kitty Cat duck taped the phone you tracked to another phone. Her voice was coming from the other phone.” Lauren reveals. “I think I understand what you are saying.” Eugene says. “And, she had the person driving the car abduct some random woman, put a bag over her head, and then stuff her in the backseat of his car so we would think that it was Queen Goo.” Lauren says. “Very clever...and fiendish, of course. What do you need from me?” Eugene asks. “Nothing. Trigger and I are following up on a lead that Kitty Cat’s decoy gave us. We think we know where Queen Goo is being held.” Lauren says. “Please be careful. Keep in mind that you are walking into a potentially “explosive” situation.” Eugene says. “Why do you say it like that? We don’t need to talk in code, Gene, just say its a bomb.” Lauren says. “I’m afraid I cant do that, for reasons I cannot discuss. I have a predicament of my own.” Eugene says. “Do you need help?” Lauren asks. “No, I have everything well in hand. Just be very careful.” Eugene tells her. “We both know I never am.” Lauren notes. “Yes, that is what scares me the most. I’ll talk to you later.” Eugene says, before hanging up. “Who was that?” Andy asks. “I don’t believe I’m required by law to answer that.” Eugene says. Andy shakes his head. “This is going nowhere. You give me answers, or I arrest you.” Andy warns. “Detective, please understand, its not that I won’t give you answers, its that I cant. There is far too much at stake for me to risk you getting involved.” Eugene says. “And I’m just suppose to take your word on that?” Andy asks. “You don’t have to. However, I urge you to remember that I’m not the enemy. I work at the police department. And if you remember, your foster sister was a very dear friend of mine.” Eugene says. Andy nods. “Yeah...I remember. Maxine loved you.” Andy says. “As I did her. I cared enough to never want any harm to come to Maxine’s family, so do you really believe I would be so secretive about this if it weren’t for the greater good?” Eugene asks. “You make a fair point. Tell me what you do know, then.” Andy says. “Ask me a question, and I’ll see if I am able to answer.” Eugene tells him. “Who killed Mia?” Andy asks. “I don’t know the identity of the precise killer, but what I do know is that they work for a very dangerous organization.” Eugene informs him. “Why did they kill Mia?” Andy asks. “It was a fear tactic. They wanted someone to believe that it was your mother who was killed.” Eugene says. “Who?” Andy asks. “That is something I cant say.” Eugene says. “Are these people gonna come after my mother?” Andy asks. Eugene doesn’t respond. “Have they come after her already?” Andy asks. “I can assure you, she is in very capable hands. The people searching for her are highly efficient, and will do whatever it takes to bring her home safely.” Eugene says. “Searching for her? My mother was kidnapped and I’m just hearing about this now?! Do you even know for certain that she is alive?!” Andy asks. “I have it under good authority that she is still breathing.” Eugene says. “At least tell me that these people who are searching for her know where to look.” Andy begs. “They are heading to her location right now. Detective, it won’t be long before she is brought home safe, and the people responsible are brought to justice.” Eugene says. “I need to help her.” Andy says. “You cant! Police presence will only frighten the kidnappers, and lead to them potentially harming your mother. Her best hope is for you to stay seated, and allow my friends to handle this.” Eugene says. “You never did say who your friends are.” Andy notes. “Like I told you before, I cant do that. But, I can say that they are very capable people. One of them I would trust with my life.” Eugene says. “And the other?” Andy asks. “Well...that is a more complicated matter, but not important. Please, you have to let my friend try and help. Believe me, it will serve you better in the long run to remain on the sidelines, at least for this particular kidnapping.” Eugene says. “And how do I explain finding you in my mother’s home, with a dead body? I’m gonna have to tell the department something.” Andy says. “If you trust me, you’ll tell them that I heard a gunshot coming from this direction, I found the front door open, and I decided to take a look around. If not, arrest me. Either way, your mother will still be in good hands because my friends are going to help her.” Eugene says. Andy contemplates for a moment. After a minute of complete silence, Eugene speaks up. “Detective?” Eugene asks. “Go.” Andy sternly responds. “Are you sure?” Eugene asks. “Just do it, before I change my mind.” Andy says. Eugene nods. “Many thanks.” Eugene says, before heading towards the door. “One more thing.” Andy says. Eugene turns towards Andy. “Have you changed your mind already?” Eugene asks. “I love my mother, more than anything. She is the only family I have, and I don’t want to lose her. I trust you, Eugene, but I don’t trust your friends, and if anything happens to my mother because I couldn’t be there to help her, I’m gonna hold you personally responsible.” Andy says. “I assure you, Detective, if any harm befalls your mother, I may just hold myself responsible.” Eugene says, before rushing out the front door.

*Down by the waterfront, Lauren and Trigger get out of their car, and look around. “No welcome party out here.” Trigger notes. “Maybe they cant stand the cold. Wimps.” Lauren remarks. Lauren’s phone starts to ring, and she picks up. “Eugene?” Lauren answers. “Maxine, have you arrived at the queen’s location, yet?” Eugene asks. “Trigger and I are right outside, getting ready to go in. Are you near your computer?” Lauren asks. “I just returned to my apartment after an unfortunate run in with Detective Goo. But we’ll discuss that later. Do you have an extraction plan in place?” Eugene asks. “That depends. Can you find out if that building has surveillance cameras inside? If I can see how many guards there are, and where they are, it’ll help me rescue Queen Goo much quicker.” Lauren notes. “What is the building’s address?” Eugene asks. “Warehouse 35 down by the docks.” Lauren answers. “Warehouse 35...I just checked. Unfortunately, there aren’t any active security feeds inside that building. Do you want me to check the surrounding area? Perhaps one of the cameras nearby are aimed towards the warehouse’s windows, then we might be able to get eyes on the henchmen and the hostage.” Eugene suggests. “Don’t bother. Windows are boarded up.” Lauren reveals. “Oh. Sounds to me like they are trying to hide something.” Eugene says. “Well yeah, Gene, last I checked, kidnapping and false imprisonment is illegal in this state.” Lauren sarcastically tells him. “What are you going to do?” Eugene asks. “I’m gonna get Queen Goo out.” Lauren says. “Please be careful. There is no telling what dangers make lurk within those walls.” Eugene says. Lauren hangs up. “Was four eyes any help?” Trigger asks. “No cameras. Looks like we are walking into this one blind. Hope you have plenty of ammo.” Lauren says. Lauren walks towards the door, but Trigger stops her. “Wait.” Trigger tells her. “Something wrong?” Lauren asks. “You sure you want to go in there?” Trigger asks. “You think I cant handle myself?” Lauren asks. “I think you can. What I’m worried about is that bomb. According to Kitty Cat, the timer was at 30 minutes, 20 minutes ago. You really think you can diffuse a bomb and fight off Kitty Cat’s men in 10 minutes?” Trigger asks. “Do you really think I cant?!” Lauren asks. “You need to pick and choose your battles, Lauren. If you run in there, chances are, that bomb will detonate and kill you, and everyone else in that building, including Queen Goo. Maybe you should just sit this one out. Let the bomb detonate, I know it isn’t ideal, but at least you’ll still be alive to get revenge on Queen Goo’s killer. If you get killed yourself, who will be left to avenge her?” Trigger asks. Lauren doesn’t respond, and instead reaches into her pocket. She pulls out her wallet, and then flashes a picture at Trigger. “What am I looking at?” Trigger asks. “You see this photo? That’s me and Queen Goo.” Lauren reveals. “When was it taken?” Trigger asks. “Graduation Day. Growing up, everyone always said that I wouldn’t graduate. I was troubled, especially after my parents died, but thanks to the guidance of that pure woman, I got back on the right track, and I graduated. And when I did, she was there, clapping for me. If she hadn’t come into my life, I would never have made it that far. In fact, I probably would’ve been found dead in the gutter. Moral of the story? She didn’t give up on me, so I’m not giving up on her. If you want to sit out in the car like a chicken, that’s fine, but if you try to get in between me and rescuing the woman I think of as a mother, I will have no problem gunning you down, just like I’m gonna do to those worthless animals that did this to her in the first place.” Lauren growls. Lauren then walks away from Trigger, and towards the entrance to the warehouse. “You’re gonna need backup.” Trigger tells her. “You offering? Or do you plan on calling 1-800-hire a mercenary?” Lauren asks. “You were the best partner I’ve ever had at the WPA. I’m not gonna let you get killed alone.” Trigger says. “Lets go in there and make some noise, then.” Lauren says.

*Kitty Cat is sitting at her desk, when an operative of hers comes in. “Surveillance feeds show Agent Smarts and an unidentified male entering the warehouse, ma’am.” The operative reveals. “Alert the men. Tell them NOT to kill Agent Smarts. As for that unidentified male, tell them to feel free to use him as target practice.” Kitty Cat says. “Understood.” The operative answers, before exiting the room.

*Lauren and Trigger enter the warehouse, but don’t see any sign of life. “Where is everybody?” Trigger asks. “That loser told us that he met them in the basement. That’s probably where the party is.” Lauren says. “I see an elevator, and a staircase. Which one do you want to take downstairs?” Trigger asks. Lauren turns her head towards Trigger. “Why not both?” Lauren asks.

*In the basement, the bomb strapped to Queen Goo now says 8 minutes, and 42 seconds. One of Kitty Cat’s men is talking into an earpiece. “I understand.” The man says, before ending the call. He turns towards his men. “Listen up! I just got an update from the boss’s headquarters! Two individuals were spotted entering the building. A man and a woman. The boss wants the woman alive, but, we are free to incapacitate her if absolutely necessary. As for the man, we have our orders. Shoot to kill.” The man says. At that moment, the elevator doors begin to open, and the men surround it, weapons drawn. Lauren steps off of the elevator, with her hands in the air. “I wouldn’t shoot me if I were you. Your boss wants me alive.” Lauren says. “You armed?” One of the men asks. “Only with a good sense of humor.” Lauren says. “Where’s your boyfriend?” One of them asks. “Dating is for amateurs.” Lauren says. “You came with a male. Where is he?” One of the men asks. “I told him to take the stairs. That way we could get the drop on you guys.” Lauren says. The men all turn towards the staircase, just as Trigger comes down. Trigger immediately starts firing at Kitty Cat’s men, hitting two of them. The rest run for cover, as Lauren pulls out her gun. One of the men pokes their head up from behind a wooden crate, and Lauren shoots them between the eyes! “Bulls eye.” Lauren comments. “How many more?” Trigger asks. “Besides that one loser I just gunned down, I saw two rats run for cover. One behind-” Before Lauren can finish, one of Kitty Cat’s men surfaces from behind a pillar. Lauren immediately shoots him, before he can draw his weapon. “Scratch that. He’s dead.” Lauren says. “Where’s the other one?” Trigger asks. The last thug runs behind Queen Goo, and aims his gun at her head. “You try anything, and I’ll kill-” Trigger shoots the thug before he finishes his sentence. “Are you insane? You could’ve killed her!” Lauren points out. “Like you wouldn’t have done the same if the hostage was anyone besides your foster mummy. Any chance you can get that bomb off of her, and make a break for it?” Trigger asks. “No chance. I recognize the model. If we try to remove it, it’ll detonate and kill all of us. The only way to stop it is to diffuse it.” Lauren says. “While you’re doing that, I’m gonna canvas the area. I have a feeling those weren’t the only goons in the building.” Trigger says, before exiting the room. Lauren turns her attention to Queen Goo. “How are you holding up?” Lauren asks. “I have a bomb strapped to me...I’m not doing so well. But, I managed to prevent myself from breaking down by assuring myself that you would come, and you did.” Queen Goo says. “I did, and I always will.” Lauren says. The bomb now reads five minutes, and two seconds. “I want to survive, but not at the expense of your life! You need to go.” Queen Goo says. “I’ve dealt with these kinds of bombs before, I know how to diffuse them.” Lauren says. “In five minutes?!” A frantic Queen Goo asks. “Four minutes, thirty nine seconds, actually.” Lauren says. “Proving my point even more! If this bomb detonates, I don’t want you caught in the blast!” Queen Goo argues. “See, IF this bomb detonates. We don’t know anything for certain.” Lauren says. Lauren removes her backpack, and pulls out a screwdriver and a switchblade. “What are those for?” Queen Goo asks. “The screwdriver is to open up the compartment the wiring is in, the knife is to cut the wires.” Lauren says. “Please, Maxine, think about what you are doing! No mother ever wants to lose their child, and to me, you ARE my child!” Queen Goo says. “No child ever wants to lose their mother, which is why I’m not gonna let you die. So please, just let me work.” Lauren says. “I already know that there is no talking you out of anything. I don’t even know why I bothered.” Queen Goo says. Lauren smiles, before lowering the screwdriver towards the bomb.

*Trigger cautiously enters another room of the warehouse, with him gun drawn. The room is pitch dark, and contains a catwalk on the upperlevel. Trigger then notices two red dots moving on the wall, towards him! Trigger looks up at the catwalk, and fires two shots, one to the left, and one to the right. Two bodies can be heard dropping, and soon after, two sniper rifles emerge from the darkness, falling from the catwalk! Trigger then approaches the light switch, and turns the lights on. Another goon enters through the backdoor, and Trigger shoots him in the kneecaps! The goon drops to the ground, but still attempts to shoot Trigger. This time, Trigger goes for the headshot, and kills him! “Whoops.” Trigger says.

*Lauren removes the cover to the wiring of the bomb, which now says three minutes, four seconds. “Do you really think you can diffuse a bomb in such a short amount of time?” Queen Goo asks. “The WPA didn’t recruit me before I graduated the academy because of good looks. I know what I’m doing.” Lauren assures her. “I don’t doubt that, what I doubt is your ability to diffuse this thing in a matter of three minutes.” Queen Goo says. “Don’t. I’ll do just fine.” Lauren says. Lauren examines the wires. Five wires, red, yellow, blue, green, black. “If I cut one wire in the wrong order, the bomb will know something is wrong, and will detonate itself.” Lauren says. “How do you know which wire to cut, and in what order?” Queen Goo asks. Lauren smiles. “You’ve gotta have faith, I guess.” Lauren says. Lauren cuts the black wire, and nothing happens. “So far, so good.” Lauren says. The timer now reads two minutes, nineteen seconds. Lauren cuts the green wire. Two minutes, seven seconds. Queen Goo squints in fear, and Lauren notices. “Stay with me. Everything is gonna be fine, I promise.” Lauren says. Lauren then cuts the red wire. One minute, nine seconds. “Two more wires left.” Lauren says. “Don’t do it...just go!” Queen Goo orders. “Queen Goo, look at me.” Lauren says. Queen Goo, distracted by fear, ignores Lauren. “Mom...look at me.” Lauren says. Hearing Lauren call her “Mom” for the first time is what breaks the fear temporarily, and grabs Queen Goo’s attention. “I made you a promise...and I never make promises I don’t plan on keeping.” Lauren says. Queen Goo stares at her, frightened of what is going to happen next. “Do you trust me?” Lauren asks. Queen Goo nods. “Then trust that I’m gonna get you out of this.” Lauren says. Lauren holds out her left hand. “Hold my hand, and squeeze it. It’ll help you manage the fear better.” Lauren says. “But how will you diffuse the bomb?” Queen Goo asks. “I can diffuse a bomb with one hand. What matters to me, is that you feel safe.” Lauren says. Queen Goo hesitates for a moment, before grabbing Lauren’s hand. “You are running out of time.” Queen Goo notes. The timer now reads twenty four seconds. “Twenty four seconds is all I need...” Lauren declares. Queen Goo closes her eyes, terrified of what comes next. Lauren holds the switch blade with her right hand, and looks at the remaining two wires, yellow and blue. Lauren’s hand trembles, as the switch blade approaches the yellow wire. “This is it. All or nothing.” Lauren announces. Lauren slashes the yellow wire, and the bomb doesn’t detonate! Lauren then cuts the blue, and final wire, stopping the timer at 0:07. “Its over.” Lauren declares. Queen Goo releases Lauren’s hand, and opens her eyes, which are now filled with tears. “The bomb...it was diffused?” Queen Goo asks. “We did it.” Lauren says. “We? All I did was sit in a chair, doubting you.” Queen Goo says. “What I didn’t tell you was that when I told you to squeeze my hand, it was for my benefit, too. You weren’t the only one that was a little nervous.” Lauren notes. Trigger reenters the room. “Perimeter is secured. Is this situation here controlled?” Trigger asks. “The bomb has been diffused.” Lauren announces. “Nice work.” Trigger compliments her. “And you doubted me.” Lauren reminds him. Lauren turns her head towards Queen Goo. “Lets get you home.” Lauren says.

*The next day, Eugene is watching a press conference from Queen Goo on TV, where she is talking about her abduction. Lauren comes up behind him. “That was a pretty close call.” Lauren notes. “Yet you still managed to save her life. How did you manage it?” Eugene asks. “Honestly? I wasn’t sure I would. But having people you care about in danger really motivates you to up your game.” Lauren admits. “Whatever the case may be, I’m very pleased that the Queen had you to rescue her.” Eugene says. Lauren briefly smiles. “By the way, what happened to Agent Norris after the events at the warehouse?” Eugene asks. “He disappeared. Guess he figured his services are no longer required.” Lauren says. “Do you agree with him?” Eugene asks. “I think we’ll be needing him, for what’s about to happen.” Lauren says. “What’s about to happen? What do you mean by that?” Eugene asks. “Kitty Cat is thirsty for information, and she’s not gonna stop until she gets it. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of her, or her merry band of psychos. Not by a long shot.” Lauren says.

*In a dark office, Kitty Cat is sitting behind her desk. The door opens, and a woman with short hair enters the room. “Have a seat. This may take a minute.” Kitty Cat notes. The woman sits across from Kitty Cat at her desk. “You want someone eliminated?” The woman asks. “I want someone detained.” Kitty Cat says, as she passes a blurry picture of Lauren over to the mystery woman. “That photo was taken yesterday, courtesy of surveillance feeds outside one of our warehouses. The woman pictured made a fool out of most of my men. Those men will either be needing an extended stay in a hospital, or a permanent stay in the cemetery.” Kitty Cat notes. “I’ve been telling you that you should find better help, Kitty Cat.” The woman reminds her. “But why do that when I have you?” Kitty Cat asks. “What’s the target’s name?” The woman asks. “Her birth name is Maxine Smarts, but pay no attention to that, as that isn’t the name she is using now. Her current alias is Lauren Bates. I want you to find her, wound her, and bring her to me, alive. She has valuable information that I need to obtain.” Kitty Cat says. “Those are some tall orders. I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist killing her.” The woman says. Kitty Cat smirks. “I’m confident that if anyone can execute this plan, its you, Katie Cat.” Kitty Cat says. Katie Cat smiles. “Consider this rat flushed out. She’ll be yours withi

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum