QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

01:05 Secrets and Espionage

Go down

01:05 Secrets and Espionage Empty 01:05 Secrets and Espionage

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:07 am

*Eugene is sitting on a bench, placed on the sidewalk in front of a small ice cream shop. Eugene glances at his watch, and then returns to observing his surroundings. The door to the ice cream shop swings open, and Lauren emerges, licking an ice cream cone. Eugene side eyes her. “What?” A curious Lauren asks. “I’m just wondering who in their right mind would buy an ice cream cone in the middle of March.” Eugene tells her. “You only live once.” Lauren notes. Lauren sits next to Eugene on the bench, and continues to lick her ice cream. “Any word on your former colleague from the World Protective Agency?” Eugene inquires. “You mean Trigger?” Lauren asks. “That’s the only colleague of yours that I have ever been made aware of.” Eugene notes. “Nah. He’s gone quiet since he killed me a couple of months ago.” Lauren informs Eugene. “Speaking of, I don’t think it is a good idea for you to be walking around, out in the open. Not only are the authorities, specifically Commissioner Flynn, hoping to locate the mysterious vigilante, but the WPA believes you to be dead, courtesy of Agent Norris’ assistance. Do you really want his efforts to be wasted due to your own carelessness?” Eugene asks. “I’m not careless.” Lauren corrects him. “Of course, forgive me. How could I be so foolish to assume that a presumed dead government operative wandering about the streets of Fantastic City, buying ice cream, could be considered careless!” Eugene sarcastically remarks. “And since when did you start spewing sarcasm?” Lauren asks. “I presume it is a trait I adopted from you, at some point over the years.” Eugene suggests. “Glad you picked one of my better traits.” Lauren jokes. “Regarding Agent Norris, are you still hoping to recruit him in your crusade against crime?” Eugene wonders. “I think he’d be a pretty good ally. He got the same kind of training I did.” Lauren recalls. “I just don’t know if he is exactly trustworthy. Yes, he may have helped you in the end. But, that doesn’t change the fact that he was intending to kill you, or that he planted a bomb in a public venue in order to lure you out of hiding!” Eugene tells her. “For the record Gene, I don’t trust him. But, its funner that way. Makes it more unpredictable.” Lauren admits. “Just as long as you never bring him by my apartment. I would prefer to avoid him at whatever cost.” Eugene says. “Deal.” Lauren confirms. Lauren stands up, and tosses the rest of her ice cream cone in the trash. “Where are you going?” Eugene asks. “Back to the Bat Cave.” Lauren says. “I presume you mean your cozy little mineshaft.” Eugene concludes. “That’s the one. Talk to you tomorrow, Gene, be safe.” Lauren tells him. “I’m not the one who had a bounty put on my head by a government agency. Be careful, Maxine.” Eugene warns. Lauren winks at him. “I’m always careful.” Lauren notes, before walking away. “Liar!” Eugene yells, as she walks down the street. Eugene then watches Lauren disappear around a corner.

*Lauren is walking down the side walk, which only has one street light and the moon as a source of light. As Lauren makes her way down the street, two men appear from a dark alley, and stand in her way. “Scuse me.” Lauren tells them. Lauren attempts to push her way past them, but one of them grabs her right arm. “Your not excused.” The muscular man tells her. “That’s a bad idea. So before I drop kick your sorry ass, I’m gonna ask you one more time to let me go.” Lauren whispers, in a threatening manner. “That’s not gonna happen.” The man reveals. Lauren flashes a quick smile. “I was hoping you’d say that.” Lauren tells him. Lauren rips her arm away from the man, who reaches for his weapon. As he is doing so, Lauren punches him in the gut, which causes him to kneel over in pain. She then elbows him in the back, and knocks him to the ground. Once he is down, she kicks him, and then looks up at his companion. “Are you next? Or are you going to have the good sense to walk away?” Lauren asks. The man hesitates for a moment. “Didn’t think so.” Lauren says. The man reaches for his gun. Lauren swipes the gun off of the unconscious goon, and shoots out the kneecaps out the remaining thug! The thug falls to the ground, screaming in agony. “I told you it was a bad idea.” Lauren says. While she is looking down at her fallen enemies, someone injects a syringe into her neck! The mysterious substance takes effect fast, and an increasingly weak Lauren drops the gun she is holding. Her vision begins to blur, and her head begins to spin. Lauren attempts to turn around to get a look at her assailant, but falls to the ground before she can. Someone wearing a black trench coat, and long light brown hair can be seen standing over an unconscious, seemingly lifeless and helpless Lauren…

01:05 Secrets and Espionage Legally_deceased_title_card_by_qg2004-dbvj32m

*From someone’s point of view, their eyes begin to flutter open. As my vision begins to return to me, I notice a bright, almost blinding light, shining over me. I weakly lift my head, and begins to look around the room. The room has no windows, and appears to be quite old, with noticeable cobwebs being present on the walls. Looking to my left, I see two beds next to my own, both empty. The door creaks open, and a woman wearing a lab coat, with light brown hair, which is tied in a bun, enters the room. “I see that you have finally awaken.” The older woman tells me. “How long was I out?” I asked, my voice still weakened from the impaired state I was in. “Twelve hours. The sedative that was administered to you is meant to be long lasting. We didn’t want you waking up during the drive over here.” The woman notes. My eyes dot down to the woman’s lab coat, and I notice a name tag, which reads ‘Dr. Olivia Acerbi’. “Doctor Acerbi.” I read aloud. “That’s correct. I was assigned to look after your condition.” Acerbi tells me. “I don’t have a condition, at least I didn’t before your goons kidnapped me.” I snap at her. Acerbi chuckles. “I don’t have goons. My friend does, and he is the one that arranged for you to be captured. He sent two men after you, and while you were distracted with them, he injected you with the sedative. One, of my own creation, I must add.” Acerbi points out. “Why am I here?” I asked, letting my curiosity get the better of me. “He has some questions for you, very important questions.” Acerbi reveals. I was shocked by this, that the people who kidnapped me now expected me to answer their questions. I considered holding my tongue regarding the ridiculousness of that, but I couldn’t. “You people drug me, kidnap me, and now you want me to answer questions? You should’ve just asked like normal people would.” I told Dr. Acerbi. “I’m sure he would’ve, if he felt that you would answer with the upmost honesty.” Acerbi says. “I’m as honest as they come.” I said. “You were once an agent for the WPA. You and I both know that in order to be a spy, you need to know how to lie, and how to be good at it.” Acerbi points out. I took note of her knowledge of the spy game. “You a spy yourself?” I asked her. “No, but I have dealt with plenty in the past. They lie like they breathe, and I am sure that you are no different. That is why he felt we needed to resort to extreme measures to get you to open up to us.” Acerbi says. Why does she keep mentioning this mystery man? What is his relevance? Growing impatient, I finally got sick of the vague references and asked. “Who is he?” I very coldly asked. “The one who brought you here. The one to whom you will have to answer.” Acerbi says. “I don’t have to answer for anything or to anyone.” I snapped. “I disagree, and as does he, apparently, Agent Smarts.” Acerbi says. The camera finally pans around to show Lauren strapped down to a bed. “When do I get to meet your boss?” Lauren asks. The door opens, and the man who injected Lauren enters the room. “I see our guest is awake. Excellent.” The man says, a thick, foreign accent present in his voice. “She just woke up. She and I have been having a little chat.” Acerbi says. “I hope you didn’t tell her anything.” The man says, getting close to Acerbi in a threatening manner. “Of course not. I would never do anything that didn’t coincide with your brilliant plan.” Acerbi says. “You dismissed.” The man says. “Are you sure?” Acerbi asks. “You’ve done you part, now it time for you to go.” The man says, while looking at Lauren. “I understand. Please, let me know if you need anything else.” Acerbi says. “I won’t be needing nothing, don’t you worry.” The man tells her. Acerbi nods, and then exits the room. “So, you are the guy who knocked me out? I’m guessing your not the brains of the operation.” Lauren assumes. “My name is Omar Holt. You refer to me as Wishbone.” Wishbone firmly says. “Sir yes sir.” Lauren says, while rolling her eyes. “Was Acerbi telling the truth when she say she haven’t told you why you here?” Wishbone asks. “Why wouldn’t she be telling the truth?” Lauren wonders. “She has difficulties following orders.” Wishbone notes. “Or maybe she just has a difficult time understanding what the hell you’re even saying.” Lauren remarks. “No, I pretty clear. She the one that an idiot.” Wishbone says. “You didn’t drug me and kidnap me to talk about your lady friend, why did you bring me here?” Lauren asks. “I have questions for you, pertaining to an assignment you had, several years ago.” Wishbone tells her. “I’ve had plenty of assignments. Be more specific.” Lauren says. “Gemini.” Wishbone responds. Lauren raises an eyebrow. “Gemini?” Lauren asks. Lauren looks away from Wishbone. “Gemini, gemini, gemini…” Lauren mutters to herself. Lauren then turns her head towards Wishbone again. “Sorry, never heard of it. Maybe a different agent got that mission.” Lauren suggests. “No! A different agent not get that mission! You got it!” Wishbone yells. “Do you know this for a fact?” Lauren wonders. “Yeah, I know it for a fact, so there no point in lying to me.” Wishbone says. “Okay. Fine. The name Gemini is...vaguely familiar to me. What’s it to you?” Lauren asks. “There are people who after it.” Wishbone reveals. “Good for them. What does any of this have to do with me?” Lauren asks. “You and you friend, Agent Martin Norris, were assigned to the project. You remember?” Wishbone asks. “Yes, I remember. That was fifteen years ago, I don’t see the relevance.” Lauren says. “We wanna know what you did with it.” Wishbone says. “I’m not at liberty to tell you, and quite frankly, even if I could tell you, I still wouldn’t.” Lauren says. “You think this joke?” Wishbone asks. “No, I think you’re a joke who’s trying to play the role of the big bad wolf. I’ve got news for you, you suck at it. You don’t scare me, you probably don’t scare anyone.” Lauren insults. “I presume that means you not gonna tell me anything.” Wishbone concludes. “Good deduction, now can I please leave?” A frustrated Lauren asks. Wishbone reaches into the inside pocket of his suit jacket, and pulls out a syringe. “You gonna dope me up with a sedative again?” Lauren asks. “No, not exactly. Do you have any idea what it is that I hold in my hand?” Wishbone asks. “I asked you if it was a sedative, you said no, so now I’m all outta ideas.” Lauren says. “It called Sodium Pentothal. As a former government operative, I sure you familiar with the drug. It can be used for all sorts of different things. Medically induced comas, lethal injections...” Wishbone begins. “Which purpose will you be using that for?” Lauren asks. “Neither, today. This dose not enough to kill you, but it enough to weaken you resolve. It’ll force you to tell the truth to whatever question I ask.” Wishbone reveals. “Classic interrogation technique. I’ve used it a few times. Kind of unoriginal, though.” Lauren says. Wishbone pulls up Lauren’s left sleeve, and proceeds to inject her with the drug. “You have a thing for needles or what?” Lauren asks. “They get the job done, in most cases.” Wishbone says. “Not this case.” Lauren tells him. Wishbone smirks. “Don’t you worry you pretty little head. Before long you be telling me everything that I wish to know.” Wishbone tells her.

*Eugene is passed out in front of his computer, when the alarm clock on his phone begins to ring. Eugene shuts the alarm clock off, and then lifts up his head. His hand travels around his desk, searching for his glasses. Eugene finally finds the glasses, and puts them on his head. Eugene turns around, and notices that his window is still closed, and that there doesn’t appear to be any sign of Lauren. Eugene picks up his phone, and begins dialing a number. “Hello?” Queen Goo answers. “Yes, your royal loveliness, tis I, Eugene.” Eugene says. “Hello Eugene, what can I do for you?” Queen Goo asks. “I don’t suppose you’ve seen or heard from Maxine today, have you?” Eugene asks. “Last time I spoke to her was yesterday morning. But, given her need to remain in hiding, it isn’t unusual for her to drop off the grid.” Queen Goo notes. “Maybe not for you, but she has made it her personal mission to contact me every single day. I thought it to be infuriating at first, however, waking up today and discovering that she isn’t here nor do I have any missed phone calls from her has enlightened me to what a luxury it was to have her illegally entering my apartment.” Eugene says. “Can you repeat all of that? And please, do it just a teensy bit slower, this time.” Queen Goo gently tells him. “I am concerned about Maxine.” Eugene says. “Don’t be. I’m sure she will make contact when the time is right. Besides, if anyone can take care of themselves, it is our Maxine.” Queen Goo says. “I suppose you are right, which isn’t much of a surprise. Thank you for your wisdom.” Eugene says. “Anytime. Bye, bye, Eugene.” Queen Goo says, before hanging up.

*Once again, the scene is seen from Lauren’s point of view. My vision is beginning to grow blurry again, a sure sign that Wishbone’s drug is taking effect. Despite that, I’m not gonna be his victim. I make eye contact with the hideous troll I’m faced with, trying to keep my poker face in order to not alert him to the fact that I am feeling the effects of his toxin. “Is that all you’ve got?” I ask, pretending to remain unaffected. Wishbone flashed his devious smile at me, which could make the most formidable human’s skin crawl. “Pretend that you winning all you like, but it not gonna matter in the end.” Wishbone told me, clearly taking joy in the torture he was attempting to put me through. Wishbone pulled up a chair, and sat on the left side of my bed. He then leaned in close to my ear. “I gonna ask you a few questions, and you gonna answer them all truthfully, are we clear?” Wishbone asked me. I could feel myself losing control of my own actions, and although I believe I am equipped to still handle this situation, I would be lying to myself if I said it didn’t worry me. Lying helplessly, I nodded in response to Wishbone’s question. “Excellent. Let begin with a simple one. Where did you acquire Gemini?” Wishbone asked me. Against my better judgment, I felt the impulse to answer him truthfully. “Russia, in the year 2003.” I managed to mumble. Given how scattered my thoughts appeared to be, talking in a crystal clear manner was mostly out of the question. “Why did you go after Gemini?” Wishbone questioned me. “It...it was my mission.” I struggled to say, trying to hold back. “Were you alone on this mission, or did you have assistance?” Wishbone asked me. “Why is he asking me these questions?” I thought to myself. Wishbone already knows that Trigger went with me on the mission, and he also probably knew where Gemini was located before I got my hands on it, so why ask? Was he making sure that the dose he gave me of his drug was enough to alter my answers to his satisfaction? All of these questions I had, yet I couldn’t manage to hold onto a single one for more than five seconds, before it drifted from my mind. I felt as if I was drowning, and I couldn’t swim to the surface because my ankle was caught in seaweed. That’s when it hit me, if I can swim to the surface, can I also drift out of the trance the truth serum has put me in? Back in the academy, we were taught how to resist interrogation, and surprise surprise, truth serum was one of those interrogations which we were warned about. If I can get the will power to stay aware, I should be able to beat this. “Now, the million dollar question.” Wishbone announced to me. After he said that, I realized I needed to act quickly. If I don’t find a way out of this drugged state, he would gain access to information which could get people killed. Not only that, I don’t want to be outwitted by a loser like him who hasn’t used a comb since the 60s. Wishbone leaned in closer to me, to the point where I could feel his breath on the side of my face and neck. “Where is Gemini?” Wishbone asked me. I turned my head towards him, and looked him dead in the eye, before responding with “I hid it at Disney Land.” An expression of shock overcame Wishbone’s face. Obviously, the moron wasn’t expecting me to beat him at his little game. Wishbone rose from his chair, and then tossed it across the room. “You lying!” Wishbone growled, while seething from anger. “Duh. What was your first clue?” I asked him. “You tell me where to locate Gemini! You tell me right now!” Wishbone shouted. Once more, I looked him dead in the eye. “I...don’t...know.” I calmly stated, with a slight hint of frustration in my voice. Wishbone leaned in towards me, and then pointed his finger directly in my face, in a lame attempt to intimidate me. “I have other ways of making you talk, Smarts. You want me to explore those options? Or you prefer to tell me what I wanna know?” Wishbone asked me, still pointing his finger directly in my face. Bad mistake. I leaned forward as far as I could, and promptly bit down on his finger, causing him to scream out in pain. Wishbone was able to rip his finger out of my mouth, and immediately noticed that it was bleeding. I smiled in amusement at his suffering. “When you are keeping someone hostage...never come close enough where they can hurt you. Kidnapping for dummies.” I told him, with a very apparent arrogant undertone. In a fit of rage, Wishbone angrily grabbed two paddles which were sitting on a nearby medical cart. “Tell me where Gemini located, or I will happily zap you until you fry.” Wishbone warned me. Wishbone could threaten me all he wanted to, because I knew something he didn’t. I knew that if he tried to hurt me, he would fail, because I had secretly gained the upper hand on the idiot. “Go ahead, Wishbone, do it. Zap me.” I urged him. Wishbone began moving the paddles towards me at a very quick speed. Unfortunately, not quick enough. After having secretly loosened my restraints, I broke free, and grabbed a hold of Wishbone’s arms. Once I had a grip on him, I swiftly forced him to use the paddles on himself before he had the chance to react! Once the paddles made contact with Wishbone, he screamed out in pain, and then immediately dropped to the floor. Once Wishbone was down, I pulled the blankets off of myself, and stepped down to the floor. I wobbled for a moment, still being woozy from the drugs Wishbone had injected me with. However, after standing up for a moment, I was able to regain my balance. Once I was standing still, I looked down, and noticed something that hadn’t come to my attention before. I was in hospital scrubs and I was barefoot. There weren’t any actual clothes around for me to use, but Wishbone was wearing a pair of shoes which he obviously wasn’t using. I didn’t want to wear anything of his, and they were also about five sizes too big for me, but I knew that I would have better luck running from my captors if I had shoes on. Once I finished tying the shoes, I began to search Wishbone for anything that I could use. I found a keycard in the top right pocket of his jeans, one which I’m guessing is used to open doors in the building. Once I had the card, I stood up once more, and tested it on the door leading into the corridor, just outside my room. The keycard worked, and I was able to open the door. I looked up and down the hallway. The lighting was dim, like something out of a horror movie. However, I could see enough to realize that I was definitely in some kind of medical facility. I didn’t care to investigate further, though. I’ll come back later if I have anymore questions. Right now, I just want to get out of here. While scanning the hallway, I was relieved to notice that there wasn’t a guard in sight. I noticed an elevator at the end of the hallway, so I ran down towards it, wanting to escape the building before Wishbone or one of his goons caught up to me. I repeatedly pressed the button to the elevator, but unfortunately, it didn’t work. It must not be operational or something. I’ll have to try the staircase, assuming there is one. I noticed on the wall that there was a bright red sign for a fire escape, which was located right down the hall. Instinctively, I began running in the direction the sign told me to go, hoping to find the staircase. The halls seemed to be endless, with each turn revealing another corridor. While trying to locate the fire escape, a guard exited one of the rooms. He spotted me almost immediately, and reached for something that I assume was a weapon. I didn’t give him the chance. The moment I saw his hand reach for the back of his belt, I tackled him to the floor, and then punched his lights out. I got right back up, and continued to run down the hall, as if nothing had happened. Finally, I reached a door with a red sign reading “Fire Escape” over it. I pushed the door open, and begin running down the stairs, as if my life depended on it(Which it kinda did). Once at the bottom, I pushed my way through another door, and was horrified to be met by the welcoming committee. Several armed guards, and an older blonde, well dressed woman were waiting for me, blocking the front entrance. “Sorry to inconvenience you, but I couldn’t let you leave just yet.” The blonde said. “Who are you?” I asked, without hesitation. “Right to the point, I like that. In any case, my name is Kitty Cat, the brains behind the incompetent Omar Holt, or as you call him, Wishbone.” Kitty Cat introduced herself to me. I’m not surprised that someone was pulling Wishbone’s strings. It was obvious he wasn’t working alone. “Where are we?” I wondered aloud. “In an old asylum for the criminally insane. Since no one else was using it, I figured I would find a use for it. Its the perfect location to hold someone prisoner, wouldn’t you agree?” Kitty Cat asked. I had to laugh at that. From my time at the agency, I’ve held a lot of crooks prisoner, and I’ve done it in much better places than a one hundred year old asylum that would probably cave in if you tapped on the walls. “Honestly, this place is kind of lame. At least in comparison to locations I’ve used in the past.” I responded. An expression difficult to describe overcame Kitty Cat’s face, as if she were pretending to be offended, but she actually wasn’t. “Oh my, forgive me for not living up to your standards!” Kitty Cat sarcastically responded. I ignored her lousy attempt at sarcasm, and started to ask more questions. “Why did Wishbone want to know about Gemini?” I asked her. Kitty Cat raised her right arm, and folded her hand beneath her chin. “Well, as you probably had already guessed, we are interested in the project. Tell me, did your superiors at the WPA ever tell you what Gemini was?” Kitty Cat asked me. I raised an eyebrow. “No...and I didn’t care to ask. It was never my job to ask questions, just to execute plans and sometimes even people.” I told her. Kitty Cat smiled. “Yes, I hear that you were quite the efficient agent. That incident in North Korea was most unfortunate, wouldn’t you agree?” Kitty Cat casually asked me, acting as if she didn’t just drop a new piece of information on me. How did she know that I was captured in North Korea? Probably from the news, they cant keep their mouths shut about anything. But, I figured I would ask, anyway. “How do you know about what went down in NK?” Lauren asks. “Wishbone told me.” Kitty Cat stated, in a very matter of fact manner. Kitty Cat continued. “I assigned him to follow you several years ago, when we first discovered Gemini. I must say, Agent Smarts, you were VERY difficult to track. When the WPA announced your so called death in North Korea, we also fell for the cover story. It wasn’t until a few months ago when we discovered that Maxine Smarts had survived her shooting, and had received some very complex plastic surgery, as well as a new name.” I still wasn’t sure she was telling me the truth about following me, she could just be trying to rattle me. If I can, I should push the matter further. “For the record, I still don’t buy that you or that circus clown lackey of yours was keeping track of me. I’m gonna need more specific examples if you want me to buy your story.” I told her. Kitty Cat nodded her head, in a way that told me she was expecting my disbelief. “I understand your reservations. In the year 2013, you and your partner, Agent Norris, were sent to Prague. You had received a lead that a terrorist had taken up residence there, and you were given the task of interrogating him before ultimately disposing of him.” Kitty Cat recalled. This was an accurate story, but what I don’t know is how she could know what my orders were. “What makes you so sure that was my mission?” I asked. “Because that is what you ended up doing. You and Agent Norris interrogated the suspect for 49 hours, with very few rest breaks. Once you were satisfied with the information you had received, you fired a shot at his head, killing him in an instant. Once you were finished cleaning up the mess you had made, you went to a lovely little restaurant down the street from the safehouse you were holding him prisoner in.” Kitty Cat told me. I smiled. This woman might be a nut job, but she obviously knows how to do her job, whatever that might be. “Nicely done. But I have to ask, if Wishbone and the rest of your band have been following me around since at least 2013, why are you just now kidnapping me?” I wondered. Kitty Cat’s face didn’t move, as she was clearly expecting the question. “The timing was never quite right.” Kitty Cat bluntly told me. “But it is now...why exactly?” I asked. “Because you no longer have the backing of the WPA. Going up against a former government operative is one thing, but taking on their former employer is a completely different battle, one which I’m not very interested in fighting.” Kitty Cat admitted. I smiled in a mocking fashion. “Wimp.” I called her. Kitty Cat rolled her eyes. “Enough with these pointless back and fourths, I need information from you, and you, my dear, are going to give it to me. Are we clear?” Kitty Cat asked me. I found it laughable that she thought she could boss me around. For someone who had been watching me for so long, she didn’t know me very well. “I’m not gonna tell you a damn thing, and if you have a problem with that, you should go talk to the last guy that stood between me and the exit. I took your pal Wishbone down while fighting off the Sodium Pentothal in my system, what do you think I’m gonna do to you and your glorified mall cops here if you get in my way?” I asked. “You cant possibly take all of us down.” Kitty Cat responded. “You willing to bet your lives on that? Even if I cant take you all down, at least you’ll end up killing me, which means you STILL won’t get your information.” I reminded her. Kitty Cat smiled, knowing that I had her beat. “Agent Smarts is right, gentlemen. She DOES have the skill set to incapacitate all of us, and even if she didn’t, she would most certainly die in the struggle, and then no one would win.” Kitty Cat informed her goons. “Does that mean I can go?” I asked in a robotic, yet frustrated tone. “By all means. Have a lovely day.” Kitty Cat told me. Her men moved off to the side, clearing a path to the exit. I slowly walked towards the exit, while also trying to keep an eye on each and every one of them. As I reached the door, I heard a voice call out to me. “Oh, just one more thing.” I recognized the voice as Kitty Cat’s, and I immediately rolled my eyes. “Not interested!” I called out, while reaching for the door handle. “So, you wouldn’t mind if we killed Queen Goo, then?” I heard Kitty Cat ask me. I swung around towards her, and found her staring at me with the smuggest smile I’ve ever seen. “What?” I angrily asked. “You heard correctly, dear. If you don’t tell me what you did with Gemini, I promise you, I will kill your beloved foster mother.” Kitty Cat warned me! The camera pans around to the front of Lauren, who is showing a vaguely worried expression on her face, as the camera fades to darkness...

MAIN CAST
Lauren Bates/Maxine Smarts
Eugene Ringleburg
Queen Goo
Andy Goo

GUEST CAST
Wishbone Thug #1
Wishbone Thug #2
Omar "Wishbone" Holt
Doctor Olivia Acerbi
Kitty Cat's Men
Kitty Cat