QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#03 The Zodiac Alliance: The Storybook of Earth

Go down

#03 The Zodiac Alliance: The Storybook of Earth Empty #03 The Zodiac Alliance: The Storybook of Earth

Post by QG Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:34 pm

*At a private airstrip on Helena's island, the jet descends from the air, and parks itself at the airstrip. Once the plane has landed, Levi, Celina, Garrett, Jeannie, Martin, Lilac, Eduardo, Morgan, Alonzo, Jordan, Lester, and Yazmin step off of the plane. After getting off of the plane, they are met by Nigel. "Hello everyone. Welcome to the island, and thank you for coming. Now that you have all arrived, I ask that you please follow me to the main house." Nigel says. "First, I want answers. Why were we asked to come here?" Alonzo asks. "Very eager for answers, are we? That's quite alright, understandable, in fact. Unfortunately, I myself cant reveal anything. But, I can assure you, once we reach the main house, my master will reveal all." Nigel states. "I'm assuming that this master of yours is the same person who sent us the invitations. Helena Jenkins, was it?" Lester asks. "That's correct. Unfortunately, I cant take any more questions. My master requests that I guide all of you to the house as soon as possible, so, we don't have a moment to spare. Now, if you'll please follow me." Nigel says. Nigel walks off, and everyone follows him.

*Nigel is now leading everyone through a jungle. Jeannie takes a picture of a nearby tree, with vines growing off of it. "What are you doing?" Levi asks. "I need a reference." Jeannie says. "For a tree?" Levi asks. "A tree that can probably only be found in a jungle. We don't have any jungles back home." Jeannie points out. "I don't get why you keep taking these pictures, they are just piling up on your phone. You already have about a thousand that you still haven't used." Levi notes. "I'm sure I'll use them some day." Jeannie argues.

*"Its about time King Moo finally gets the recognition it deserves." Garrett says. "What are you even TALKING about?" Eduardo asks. "Obviously, this Helena woman is a fan of my work. Why else would she invite me of all people to her private island?" Garrett asks. "That's a question we've all been asking." Eduardo says. "Oh please, you are just jealous." Garrett notes. "Why would I be jealous? This lady CLEARLY invited us because she saw my art online." Eduardo says. Garrett chuckles. "Sorry to say, buddy, but NO ONE has seen your art online." Garrett notes. "Here we go again..." An annoyed Morgan says under her breath.

*Yazmin is looking around, absorbing the beautiful scenery. "Wow, this island is really beautiful. If it keeps amazing me like this, I might never want to leave!" Yazmin says. "If it turns out this lady is a psycho mass murderer, you never WILL leave." Lester jokes. Lester and Yazmin stop talking when they notice that they have reached the end of the jungle. "We are nearly at the main house. Everyone stay close, and try not to wonder off." Nigel says.

*In the study, Helena is looking through a book, when Nigel and the others enter. "Our guests have arrived, madam." Nigel announces. "Ah, wonderful! Thank you for your assistance, Nigel, you are dismissed." Helena says. Nigel nods, before exiting the room. "Welcome to my home, everyone. Its nice to finally meet all of you in person." Helena says. "Yeah, real nice. Look, I've never been one for pleasantries, I've always been one who likes it when people just cut to the chase." Jordan says. Helena nods. "So I've heard. Its no wonder why you seem to be such a capable business woman, with an attitude like that." Helena says. "Why did you ask us to come here?" Jordan asks. "Very good question. First, I would like to apologize to all of you for forcing you to go through the trouble of travelling to my island. I realize that you all have lives, which you were forced to put on hold in order to come here and meet with me. I appreciate you all doing so. Believe me, it was well worth it. You see, the reason why I requested that you all come here is rather simple. The world is in danger, and you are the only ones who can save it." Helena reveals. Lester rolls his eyes. "Great, so I left my company unattended for a day so that I could listen to some fairytale." Lester says. "I can assure you, Mr. Ward, this is no fairytale. It is real life." Helena states. "Okay, so if the world is in danger, what does it have to do with us?" Celina asks. "Well, its actually quite simple. You see, the twelve of you are all descendants of a group that was called "The Zodiac Alliance". Who were they, you ask? Well, they are the sacred guardians of the universe." Helena says. "I've never heard of them." Lilac notes. "That's because they don't exist." Martin adds. "Don't be so quick to write this off as fake, Mayor Elliot." Helena says. "I'm not one to buy into the conspiracy rantings of a crazy old lady." Martin says. "Well aren't you the rude one. How you ever got elected as mayor is a mystery to me." Helena says. Martin doesn't respond, knowing how he REALLY got elected as mayor. "Keep going." Celina tells Helena. "Thank you, Miss. Archer. As I was saying, one member of The Zodiac Alliance was the first person to ever walk the earth. This particular person is the one who created the infinite universe, as well as the other eleven members of The Zodiac Alliance." Helena reveals. "That doesn't sound so bad." Lilac notes. "Unfortunately, the twelve members of The Zodiac Alliance weren't the only people who were born. A counterpart group of The Zodiac Alliance, known as The Valdis tribe, was accidently created, and unlike The Zodiac Alliance, Valdis was pure evil. They set out to destroy the entire world, and it was up to The Zodiac Alliance to stop them." Helena tells everyone. "Okay...but I don't understand how this is relevant to the here and now." Jordan states. "For once, Jordan and I agree." Lester says. "Don't worry, I'll get to that part. You see, eons ago, The Zodiac Alliance was able to successfully seal the Valdis tribe away in another dimension. Unfortunately, the seal wasn't permanent, and I fear that their return is inevitable." Helena says. "So, let me guess. We are supposed to keep that from happening." Yazmin says. "That's right. Due to your connection to the original Zodiac Alliance, you twelve are the only ones with the power to do so. If the Valdis tribe were to return from their prison, they would most certainly destroy the world, and eventually, the universe." Helena reveals. Martin starts to crack up laughing. "Oh, wow, this...this is just too good! Let me guess, you also are one of those people who think that the government is run by lizard people, right?" Martin asks. "It is, just not in the literal sense." Helena notes. Martin rolls his eyes. "So, what exactly are we supposed to do to stop them?" Lilac asks. "You see, I hold possession of an old book, which was created by the original Zodiac Alliance, and in the book, it states that each descendant of The Zodiac Alliance has to pass a test given to them by the gods, A.K.A, the original Zodiac Alliance, in order to ensure that they are worthy enough, and in order to ensure that their intentions are pure. Once you have all proven yourselfs of being worthy successors to the original Zodiac Alliance, your final destination will make itself known." Helena says. "And just how do we know that you aren't sending us on some wild goose chase?" Jordan asks. Helena picks up a bell, and rings it. A moment later, Nigel comes in. "Yes, madam?" Nigel asks. "Retrieve the book for our guests, please." Helena orders. Nigel nods. He walks over to the bookshelf, and picks out a book. "Please hand the book to Miss. Pascal." Helena requests. Nigel walks over to Jordan, and hands her the book. "Here you go, ma'am." Nigel says. "That is the book which I previously mentioned. It contains all of the information I just told you, plus more. Unfortunately, the book hasn't aged very well, and it is missing one of the pages. Not to worry, though, it wasn't very important." Helena notes. "The book even looks old." Eduardo points out. "It was created not long after The Zodiac Alliance defeated Valdis. I didn't come into possession of the book until fairly recently, which is why I didn't contact you until now." Helena notes. "You better not be making this up." Alonzo warns. "I can assure you, I am not. Well, in any case, I realize that this is a lot to process. So, I will leave the twelve of you to talk amongst yourselves. Remember, no one is forcing you to go off on this quest. It is your decision, and yours alone." Helena says. She and Nigel then exit the room. "So...what does everyone think about all of this?" Yazmin asks. "Well, this lady COULD have some form of dementia, or she could just be flat out lying." Martin says. "Well, she did give us that book to back up everything she said." Jeannie says. "You must be REALLY naïve to think that a book is enough to prove ANY of this." Martin says. "Hey, don't you talk to my sister like that!" Levi warns. "Oh, wow, temper, temper, temper. You really should get a handle on that." Martin tells an angered Levi. "So, what to do...do we go back home to the comfort of our own beds? Or do we go chasing after something that sounds like it came right out of a fairytale?" Garrett asks. "Maybe we should go. Not only would it be a fun little adventure, but it could also bring all of us closer together." Jeannie says. "Thanks, but I already have all of the friends I need." Jordan says. "Is that what you call your employees?" Lester asks Jordan. "Look, I cant go chasing after fairytales when I have a city to run! That's CRAZY!" Martin points out. "Hate to break it to you, but if the entire world is at stake, so isn't your precious city." Garrett says. "That's if Helena's story is true." Lilac says. "Which it isn't." Martin adds. "Look, I don't believe in any of this nonsense. However, if it is true, I think its worth checking out." Lester says. Yazmin turns towards Alonzo. "What do you think?" Yazmin asks. "We need to check it out." Alonzo says. "I'll be the first to admit that I am a skeptic, but this isn't something we can just push aside." Morgan says. "I cant believe how many of you are actually fooled by this ridiculous story!" Martin notes. "We aren't fooled, just being cautious." Jordan says. "Really? Cause you don't strike me as the kind of person to care about the well being of the world." Martin says. "No planet, no company. Besides, I like being alive, which is why I want to do everything possible to keep it that way. With that being said, you can either come, or not, your pick. Either way, its safe to say that most of us are going." Jordan says. "To be fair, I doubt anyone would miss Mayor Elliot if he didn't come." Celina says. Martin rolls his eyes. "Fine, I guess I'll entertain your fantasy world, but only for a bit." Martin says. Helena and Nigel return a moment later. "So, have you come to a decision?" Helena asks. "We have unanimously decided to go on the journey." Celina reveals. Helena claps her hands in joy. "Wonderful! Just so you know, you are free to use my private jet in order to travel between locations." Helena says. "Thank you for your generosity, but I'd much rather use my own jet." Lester says. "I'd rather fly commercial than be caught dead on your jet." Jordan snaps. "It would just be easier if we all took Helena's jet." A frustrated Celina says. "Fine..." Lester reluctantly says. "So, where's our first stop?" Eduardo asks. Alonzo opens the book, and looks through it. "We are going to Canada." Alonzo reveals. "Good luck, and thank you all for being so courageous." Helena says.

*The jet can be seen departing the island, and ascending back into the sky.

*Jeannie is taking several pictures of the scenery from the airplane window. "Will you stop?" Levi asks. "Will you lighten up? Its an adventure, no need to be so serious all of the time." Jeannie says.

*Jordan is on the phone. "Caleb, its me. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to extend my leave of absence. I'm going to be gone longer than expected." Jordan says. Across the aisle, Martin is also on the phone. "I'll need to extend my time off indefinitely...That's too bad. I'm the mayor, therefore, I can do whatever I want!" Martin says, before hanging up the phone.

*"So, do you think all of this is true?" Lilac asks Celina. "I sure hope so. Otherwise, we wasted a trip." Celina says.

*"This is just like a plot from King Moo." Garrett says. "Shut up." Eduardo says. Morgan rolls her eyes, upon hearing them argue once more.

*"Well, Ward International is doomed." Lester says. "At least we get to go and save the world." Yazmin notes. "Yeah, that's always a plus." Lester says.

*Alonzo sits quietly, gazing out the window.

*Back at the mansion, Nigel brings Helena tea. "So, do you think that they will be able to complete the tests?" Nigel asks. Helena takes a sip of her tea. "We best hope so." Helena says...

To Be Continued...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum