QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-24-14

Go down

QG 11-24-14 Empty QG 11-24-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Lydia walks towards Andy at the docks. "We've been apart for so long! But now, we can finally be together!" Lydia says. "That's...impossible. I'm with someone else." Andy reveals. Lydia gives Andy the death stare...

"How are you in danger?" Queen Goo asks Ciara. "Do you honestly believe Claudia is going to stay in prison? She'll be out before you know it, and she'll come after my baby!" Ciara says. "Where are you going to go?" Queen Goo asks. "That's where you come in." Ciara says...

Victor Fulton walks into Lucas' Penthouse. "Victor Fulton, huh? Aren't you some big mobster in LA?" Lucas asks. "Alleged mobster." Victor corrects him. "Last I checked, you were in the slammer serving time for kidnapping Andy Goo." Lucas says. "I was cleared of any wrong doing! I was able to convince Andy's doppelganger that it was in his best interest to take full responsibility for the kidnapping." Victor says. "In other words, you threatened him. Anyways, why are you here?" Lucas asks. "I'm here to save your business." Victor claims...

"What do you mean you're with someone else? Are you cheating on me?" Lydia asks. "We broke up ten years ago. I've moved on!" Andy notes. "I know we were going through a rough patch, but, I thought we could move on!" Lydia says. "Is that what you want to call it? A rough patch? You bashed my skull in with a hammer because I came home late one night and you thought I was cheating! Then, you began to stalk one of my co workers because you thought I was having an affair with her!" Andy says. "I know that was wrong of me. I should've been more trusting, but I'm better now!" Lydia claims. "It doesn't matter, I'm with Rebecca now." Andy says. "DARN! None of this is going the way I had hoped! You were supposed to let me back into your life and we were going to be happily married! I want to reeeeeeally hurt you right now, Andy." Lydia confesses. "Listen, I have to go somewhere. Uh...I'll...see you soon." Andy says, before speed walking away. "Enjoy your relationship with Commissioner Rebecca Rogers while it lasts..." Lydia says to herself...

"How am I going to help?" Queen Goo asks. "You have lots of money! You can help me quietly leave town!" Ciara suggests. "I don't have a penny. When Andre was holding Andy, he said he would release him in exchange for our family fortune." Queen Goo admits. "And you believed him?!" Ciara yells. "My son was being held prisoner by a mad man! What was I supposed to do?! Anyway, I may not have any money, but I do have a place you can stay at. I own a property in Amsterdam that I planned on retiring to eventually. You can stay there." Queen Goo offers. Ciara hugs her.

"I wasn't aware my business needed saving." Lucas says. "Of course you weren't. You were too busy helping your friend Kristina learn more about her past to know that your organization is falling apart." Victor says. "Organization? No, you're mistaken, I run a furniture company." Lucas says. "If you only sell furniture, then I only sell crayons and microphones. I want to help you, Lucas, but I'm going to need your full cooperation." Victor says. "What are you going to do?" Lucas asks. "I think it would be good for business if your organization were to become a subsidiary of mine. Although you would be working for me, you would still be in charge of the day to day operations." Victor says. "And how do you intend on funneling money into the operation without it being connected back to you?" Lucas asks. "Easy...I'll be using WPA funds." Victor reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum