QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-21-14

Go down

QG 11-21-14 Empty QG 11-21-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm

Ciara and Queen Goo walk into the living room of the newly rebuilt Goo Castle. "Wow! This place is even more magnificent than the last castle!" Ciara notes. The doorbell rings. "Ciara, would you be a dear and answer the door?" Queen Goo asks. "Sure." Ciara responds. Ciara walks into the foyer and opens the front door. There is a huge package on the doorstep with her name on it. Ciara opens it, and screams when she finds Dylan's body inside!

At Lucas' Penthouse, Lucas is on the phone. "I don't care what it takes, find her immediately!" Lucas yells, before hanging up. He goes to leave, but stops when he finds an urn outside his door!

Andy is at the docks, throwing pebbles into the water, when he hears a noise. "Is someone there?" Andy asks. A woman steps out of the shadows. "What?! No...no, it can't be. Lydia?" Andy asks. "Hello Andy, long time no see." Lydia says...

At the castle, a body bag is dragged out on a stretcher. Ciara is sitting on the couch in a daze, when Queen Goo sits next to her. "I tried calling your father, but no answer." Queen Goo says. Ciara doesn't respond. After a while, Ciara says "Its too dangerous here...Sabrina and I have to leave Fantastic!"

Lucas reads a note that was left next to the urn. "She tried to run..." A tear rolls down his cheek. Someone knocks, and Lucas opens the door to find an unfamiliar man standing in the hall. "Who are you?" Lucas asks. "Victor Fulton, at your service." Victor says!

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Lydia notes. "You shouldn't be here!" Andy says. "Is that anyway to talk to your wife?" Lydia asks!

In the morgue, someone opens Dylan's drawer and places a needle in his arm. The mystery person is revealed to be Madeline!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum