QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-19-14

Go down

QG 11-19-14 Empty QG 11-19-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:40 pm

In a forest, Ciara is trying to find her way out. "Once I'm out of this forest, I'll be able to rescue my daughter!" Ciara says to herself.

In the Stanpatos Isle nursery, Andre is rocking Sabrina back and forth, when Claudia comes in. "You've taken a liking to the baby, haven't you?" Claudia observes. "She's perfect, mother. The perfect heir!" Andre says. "Indeed she is. I'm afraid I have some bad news. One of the guards claim to have seen someone parachute off of a helicopter and onto the island." Claudia says. "I'm not concerned. I'm confident the guards can handle Miss. Goo." Andre says.

Ciara enters the main house. Two guards notice her, and attempt to pull their guns, but she is able to shoot them both down! She cautiously proceeds deeper into the house...

In the Stanpatos Isle dungeon, Lucas is pacing while Andy and Rebecca watch. "I think its safe to assume Andre doesn't have Dylan or Kristina." Andy realizes. "That lying dirt bag!" Lucas yells. "Instead of yelling, we should be thinking of a way to get out. I think I have a plan." Rebecca says.

"I think you should take the baby and leave the island, at least momentarily." Claudia says. "As I said before, the guards can handle Ciara." Andre repeats. "Andre, listen to me! Ciara is a mother in distress! She will find the baby, and destroy any guard that gets in her" Before Claudia can finish, Ciara bursts into the room, with her gun focused on Andre! "Give me my daughter, you psycho!" Ciara yells. "You mean my daughter." Andre responds!

"HELP! HELP!" Rebecca and Lucas yell from their cell. A guard shows up. "What is it?!" The guard asks. "Andy collapsed! He needs medical attention!" Rebecca claims. "Let me radio Mr. Stanpatos." The guard says. "He doesn't have that much time! YOU need to help him!" Rebecca says. The guard comes into the cell, and examines Andy. Andy opens his eyes, and overpowers the guard! Andy takes the guard's gun, radio, and keys, and then locks him in the cell. Andy, Rebecca, and Lucas leave the dungeon, ready to hunt Andre down...

"You really are crazy! That clearly is my baby!" Ciara yells. "You may have given birth to her, but she isn't your biological daughter. Her real parents are Andre and Kristina." Claudia reveals!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum