QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-18-14

Go down

QG 11-18-14 Empty QG 11-18-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:39 pm

At The Ancient Jewel, Serena sees Madeline sitting at a table, and joins her. "Ah, Serena! What a pleasant surprise!" Madeline exclaims. "Why haven't you come to see me?" Serena questions. "I've been very busy ever since your father's murder." Madeline claims. "It must be a lot of work covering up a murder, and switching the victim's will with a forged one." Serena says. "Are you saying that I am the one who murdered your father?" Madeline asks. "I went to see Dad's attorney, and he gave me an early peek at the will. According to the will, he left the family empire to you, despite him always saying that he wanted Lydia and I to run it together." Serena says. "It comes as no surprise that your father would cut the two of you out of the will. You have no interest in the family company, and Lydia is in no condition to be running a multi million dollar corporation." Madeline says. "Mother, its just us. If you murdered my father, then tell me! I have the right to know!" Serena says. "Yes, I killed him." Madeline admits!

At The Evil Force's compound, Max breaks down a door. He and Kristina both walk out, and are shot down!

"You despicable woman." Serena says. "Why do you care? Your father was nothing to you!" Madeline points out. "He was still my father! He died all because he stood between you and the family money!" Serena says. "Your father was a swine! Killing him was the highlight of my life!" Madeline says, before walking away.

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum