QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-17-14

Go down

QG 11-17-14 Empty QG 11-17-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:39 pm

Queen Goo arrives at a cafe in Peru, where Andre is waiting. "How lovely to see you." Andre says. "Save it, you low life! Where is my son?!" Queen Goo asks. "Like I told you over the phone, you don't get your son until I get what you promised me!" Andre says. "I brought one billion dollars." Queen Goo reveals. "That's not enough." Andre says. "What do you mean that's not enough?!" Queen Goo asks. Andre slams his fist down on the table, and yells "I mean that I know that's not all the money you have! Now if you ever hope to see your precious son again, you better deliver every last cent you and your wretched family have...not a penny less!"

Victor is with Ciara in her hospital room. "I have to get out of here." Ciara says. "Lets rewind for a second. What makes you think Claudia is behind this?" Victor wonders. "Claudia knows that Sabrina could possibly be her granddaughter! So she kidnapped her so that I can't raise her!" Ciara suggests. "That makes sense..." Victor says. "I need to get to Stanpatos Isle, right away!" Ciara says.

"I don't have all that money on me." Queen Goo says. "Well that's too bad. I guess the next time you see your beloved son will be in the morgue." Andre says. "No, please! There has to be something I can do!" Queen Goo yells. "There is a bank down the street. Withdraw the rest of the money, and bring it back here. One more thing, don't try and pull anything, my people will be watching you." Andre warns. "Fine." Queen Goo says, before standing up, and walking out...

"You are not going to Stanpatos Isle!" Victor yells. "My daughter was kidnapped! I'm not going to stand by and let Claudia raise her so she can be as crazy as the rest of that family!" Ciara yells. "You don't even know for sure if Claudia has Sabrina or not! Besides, Stanpatos Isle is a dangerous place!" Victor points out. "I don't care. I will not let that woman hurt my child!" Ciara says.

Queen Goo returns to the cafe, and rejoins Andre. She places a huge briefcase on the table. "I must say, good work your highness. You were able to procure all of the money." Andre notes. "I did what you wanted, now tell me where my son is!" Queen Goo demands. Andre grins, before getting up, and leaving! Queen Goo attempts to chase after him, but is stopped by his guards. "That deceitful monster!" Queen Goo yells.

At the airport, Ciara arrives. "Next stop, Stanpatos Isle..." She says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum