QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-13-14

Go down

QG 11-13-14 Empty QG 11-13-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:38 pm

At The Coffee Bean, Mrs. Babada walks up to Katie's table. "Oh my goodness! You have grown so much!" Mrs. Babada exclaims. "I'm sorry...who are you?" Katie asks. "I'm Mrs. Babada! I'm old friends with your mama! I'm also Max's mama!" Mrs. Babada reveals. "Oh, hi! How are you?" Katie asks. "I'm good, but I'd be better if I knew where my baby boy is." Mrs. Babada says.

At the Stanpatos mansion, Victor walks into the living room, and finds Ciara hunched over in pain! "Are you okay?!" Victor asks. "Do I look okay?! I think I'm in labor!" Ciara reveals!

"You don't know where Max is?" Katie asks. "No, but I got a hunch. I think the bad guys got him, and they're gonna turn him into a mindless zombie that serves their eeeeeeevvvviiiiiiilll purpose!" Mrs. Babada says. "Um...okay...why exactly would "the bad guys" do that?" Katie asks. "Because...because they're EVIL! They also know that my boy is special, and they want to be special, too!" Mrs. Babada says. "Okay...although your theory is...um...interesting, I know where Max is." Katie reveals. "Where is he?! Did you kill him? Did you eat him? What did you do to him you deranged woman?!" Mrs. Babada asks. "I didn't do anything to him! He went to investigate a case out of town!" Katie reveals. "That's what his killer WOULD say! Now ur gonna kill me, too! Well you go right ahead, cause there are plenty of witnesses and they will tell the popo that ur a serial killer!" Mrs. Babada yells. "I swear I'm telling the truth! Max is on a mission!" Katie says. Mrs. Babada looks her in the eye. "So you are telling the truth. I'm sorry, but when I get a thought in my head, its hard to let go." Mrs. Babada says. "I understand. I hope you find him." Katie says, before leaving.

At the hospital, Victor is standing outside Ciara's room, when the doctor comes out. "Congratulations! Your daughter gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! You can go in now." The doctor says. Victor nods, and heads in. "This is Sabrina Vicki Stanpatos." Ciara says. "Its a beautiful name." Victor says. "Only if Dylan was here to see this." Ciara says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum