QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-12-14

Go down

QG 11-12-14 Empty QG 11-12-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:37 pm

At The Ancient Jewel, Madeline is drinking a glass of champagne, when Peter walks up to her. "Peter Wilson! What a pleasant surprise! What brings you to Fantastic City?" Madeline asks. "I've lived here for quite some time. What about you? Why are you in town?" Peter asks. "I decided to surprise Walter." Madeline says. "You surprised him alright. He's dead!" Peter notes. "I am aware of my husband's very unfortunate demise." Madeline says. "That's interesting. Your husband is dead, yet here you are, having a celebratory drink. It leads me to wonder...did you kill Walter?" Peter asks!

"You want the Goo fortune? What the heck does that even mean?" Lucas asks. "It means he wants every last dime my family owns." Andy says. "Precisely! So, if you ever want to see Dylan or Kristina alive again, Andy is going to have to give me what I want!" Andre says. "Do you even have access to all of that money?" Rebecca asks Andy. "No! My Mom only gave me access to 1.5 million!" Andy says. "Does your mother have access to all of the money?" Andre asks. "Yeah, of course." Andy says. Andre pulls out his gun. "Give me your phone." Andre demands. Andy gives it to him, and Andre dials Queen Goo's number. "Andy, how nice to hear from you!" Queen Goo says. "How lovely to hear your voice too, mommy!" Andre says. "You're not Andy." Queen Goo realizes. "How very perceptive of you! Don't worry, your little boy is safe, but he won't be for much longer if you don't do exactly as I say." Andre tells her.

"I see you still only see the worst in people." Madeline observes. "Its not as if you and Walter had a lovey-dovey relationship. You were either at each other's throats, or not speaking to each other." Peter recalls. "I still wouldn't harm him! Now, if you're going to throw baseless accusations, then I highly recommend that you leave!" Madeline says. Peter gets up, and leaves.

"So you want the family money?" Queen Goo asks. "Correct. Would you like to set up a meeting?" Andre asks. "Where are you?" Queen Goo questions. "I'm in Peru. You have an hour to set up your travel plans, not a minute more. And if you tell anyone about this meeting, I will have no other choice but to exterminate that insect you call your son!" Andre says, before hanging up. "What are you going to do with us?" Lucas asks. "Until Queen Goo delivers the money, you three will remain my prisoners. Take them away!" Andre orders. His men take them away. Andre then makes a call. "I've been expecting your call." Madeline says. "Queen Goo is going to deliver the money to me in Peru. Once I have the money, I will transfer all of it into your account." Andre says. "Good work. Once I get confirmation that the money has been deposited, I will give you what you want...your precious Kristina." Madeline says!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum