QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-10-14

Go down

QG 11-10-14 Empty QG 11-10-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Queen Goo and Walter are with Madeline at Club Aqua. "I am Madeline Masters, Walter's wife." Madeline reveals. "You...you're married?!" A shocked Queen Goo asks Walter. "He didn't tell you? How strange! We've been married for over 25 years!" Madeline notes. "Listen, I can explain." Walter tells Queen Goo. "She's not the one you need to be explaining to. Why don't we go back to your hotel room so we can discuss this in private?" Madeline asks. "Okay...Queen Goo, I'll be back later to continue our friendly dinner." Walter says, before he and Madeline leave.

Max and The Evil Force are in The Evil Force's office. "You are my son!" The Evil Force realizes. "Yeah, I know." Max says. "When did she tell you?" The Evil Force questions. "About a month ago." Max reveals. "Why did you come here?" The Evil Force asks. "Queen Goo was possessed last month. and the demon controlling her had your card! Were you working together?" Max asks. "Virmor came to me and requested that I assist him in his plan to destroy Fantastic City." The Evil Force admits. "Did you help him with the explosion at the castle?" Max asks. "My men planted the bombs." The Evil Force reveals. "So...now that I know what you did, what are you going to do to me?" Max asks...

Walter and Madeline arrive in Walter's hotel room. "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened. Queen Goo and I were only having a friendly dinner." Walter claims. "Spare me the lies! Do you honestly believe that I'm not aware of all the other affairs you have had over the years? Your infatuation with that cow comes as no surprise to me. Unfortunately for you, I will not tolerate your deceitful behavior anymore." Madeline says. "You're going to divorce me?" Walter asks. Madeline cackles. "No, unlike you, I take our wedding vows seriously. Specifically, until death do us part." Madeline says, as she pulls a dagger out of her purse!

"For now, I will have you placed in a cell. I will make sure you are as comfortable as possible." The Evil Force says. Max is then taken away by guards...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum