QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-7-14

Go down

QG 11-7-14 Empty QG 11-7-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Queen Goo is sitting in Club Aqua, when Walter walks up to her. "Is this seat taken?" He asks. "No. You are welcome to sit if you'd like." Queen Goo says. Walter sits across from Queen Goo. "Thank you kindly. I'm Walter Masters, and you are?" Walter asks. "Queen Goo." She tells him. They shake hands.

Max bursts into The Evil Force's office. "Hands in the air!" He yells. "Detective Warren, what an unexpected surprise!" The Evil Force says. "So you are the head of the infamous W.D.I organization. Who are you?!" Max asks. "I am the one and only Evil Force." The Evil Force reveals. Max lowers his gun. "Is there a problem, Detective? Did you forget the bullets?" The Evil Force asks. "The problem is that...I'm your son." Max reveals!

"I've heard about you." Walter admits. "Good things or bad things?" Queen Goo wonders. "A little bit of both. I am well aware of how much you have done for this community, but I'm also aware that you recently wreaked havoc on the city, while you were possessed by a demon." Walter says. "That's something I'm trying to forget." Queen Goo says. "I can understand why." Walter says. "So, tell me about yourself, Walter." Queen Goo urges. "I am the CEO of Masters International, one of the largest companies in the entire world." Walter reveals. "Interesting..." Queen Goo says. A woman walks over to their table. "I see you have been entertaining yourself since leaving Los Angeles." She says to Walter. "Who are you?" Queen Goo asks. "I am Madeline Masters, Walter's wife." Madeline reveals!

"Impossible! I only have one child, The Master!" The Evil Force claims. "Well, according to my mother, that's not true." Max says. "Who is your mother?" The Evil Force questions. "Mrs. Babada." Max reveals. "How old are you?!" The Evil Force asks. "Thirty three." Max answers. The Evil Force's eyes widen in shock. "My God...you ARE my son!" The Evil Force realizes!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum