QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-5-14

Go down

QG 11-5-14 Empty QG 11-5-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:35 pm

Rebecca finds Lucas at The Coffee Bean. "Lucas, long time no see." Rebecca says. "Where's your boy toy?" Lucas asks. "Number one: Andy isn't my "boy toy", and number 2: he's at work. While we're on the topic of boyfriends and girlfriends, why don't you tell me about your new friend, Kristina." Rebecca urges.

At Lucas' penthouse, Kristina is drinking a cup of coffee, when the door is busted down! Two men holding machine guns come in. "I...I don't know what you people want, but my friend Lucas will be home any minute, and he will destroy both of you!" Kristina yells. "We will already be gone by then." A voice in the hallway says. The person walks in, and is revealed to be The Evil Force!

"What do you want to know about Kristina?" Lucas asks. "I just want to know the nature of your relationship." Rebecca says. "Not that its any of your business, but we're just friends." Lucas says. "I hear she's a Cat. If Dylan were here-" Rebecca is interrupted by Lucas. "He's not! He's off chasing bad guys while his girlfriend might be having his baby!" Lucas says. "Actually, he's been kidnapped." Rebecca reveals.

"Who are you?" Kristina asks. "That is none of your concern." The Evil Force answers. "It is if you plan on killing me!" Kristina points out. "I have no intention of harming you, Katerina." The Evil Force says. "Good, because if you did, Lucas would kill you." Kristina says. "Mr. Cambino is not going to rescue you. He is at The Coffee Bean, having a discussion with Commissioner Rogers." The Evil Force says. "What do you want with me?" Kristina asks. "I want you to come with me to my compound. If you come without resisting, no one will be harmed. If you fight me, poor unsuspecting Lucas will be forced to pay a deadly price. What will it be?" The Evil Force asks...

"Kidnapped? Are you sure?" Lucas asks. "That's what Acerbi says." Rebecca tells him. "Do you know where he's being held?" Lucas asks. "Andy, Ciara, and I have been trying to figure that out." Rebecca says. "Well, I gotta go. Good luck with the search." Lucas says, before leaving.

Lucas returns home, and finds his place trashed, and Kristina gone!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum