QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-4-14

Go down

QG 11-4-14 Empty QG 11-4-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:34 pm

At Club Aqua, V.J walks over to Serena's table. "I haven't seen you in a while. Couldn't come up with any new lines?" Serena sarcastically asks. "No, I just wanted to give you a break." V.J says. "Can you try giving me a little more time? Maybe eternity!" Serena suggests. "Why do that when we could spend eternity together?" V.J asks. "Oh my God, you mind like a brick!" Serena says. An older man walks over to their table, and Serena's eyes widen. "What on earth are you doing here?" Serena asks. "Who's this guy?" V.J questions. "This guy" is her father!" The man reveals!

Max is in the squad room at the Fantastic P.D, filling out paperwork, when Peter walks in. "Commander Wilson! I haven't seen you since the clinic. How have you been?" Max asks. "I've been fine. I'm glad you're here, Max. I need your help." Peter says. "With what?" Max asks. "This." Peter says, as he hands Max the W.D.I card...

"I'm Walter, Walter Masters." Walter introduces himself. "Wow, I had no idea Serena even had a father! She never mentions you!" V.J says. "There's a reason for that..." Serena mumbles. "So sweetheart, who is this young man?" Walter asks. "This is V.J, my boyfriend." Serena lies. V.J raises an eyebrow. "You are dating a man with initials for a name?" Walter asks. "Dude, its a nickname." V.J clarifies. "I don't care, it still makes you sound uneducated." Walter notes. "I'm a cop, wouldn't be one if I wasn't educated." V.J responds. "Considering the reputation of the Fantastic Police Department, I'm not surprised you work there. What does surprise me is that my daughter is interested in a joke like you!" Walter says. "I'm sorry you feel that way, Mr. Masters. If you really don't want me to date your daughter, then I won't. I don't want to cause any problems for the two of you." V.J says, before walking out. Serena chases after him. Outside, Serena grabs V.J's arm. "What are you doing, Junior?!" Serena asks. "Funny, I was about to ask you the same thing! Why did you tell your father we were together?" V.J asks. "Because my father is always putting me down, telling me how with my personality, I could never get a guy." Serena admits. "Why is he so rotten to you?" V.J asks. "Because of my occupation. My father runs a multi-million dollar corporation, and he expected me and my sister to run the business together one day. I didn't want to be a business woman, I was more fascinated by singing, dancing, and acting." Serena reveals. "Which is why your father resents you." V.J realizes. "That, and the fact that I'm not my sister, Lydia." Serena adds. "That's rough..." V.J admits. "Back when Peter and I were married, Peter would say I was crazy and jealous." Serena recalls. "You're neither! I can tell what you said about your father is true. He doesn't respect you the way you deserve." V.J says. "Thank you for your kind words. I need to go back inside and deal with him." Serena says. "Good luck." V.J tells her. Serena smiles, then goes back inside.

"So you want me to find this organization's headquarters?" Max asks. "If you can." Peter says. Max smiles, and says "I never back down from a challenge."

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum