QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 11-3-14

Go down

QG 11-3-14 Empty QG 11-3-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:33 pm

"Hello? Who's this?" Andy questions. "How did you get this number?" The Evil Force asks. "My mother had your card." Andy answers. "Who is your mother?" The Evil Force asks. "Queen Goo." Andy reveals. The line goes dead. "Hello? Hello?" Andy asks. Andy hangs up. "Who was that?" Andy wonders...

In Dylan's cell, Dylan is pacing, when someone walks in. "You!" Dylan growls. "Hello Stanpatos." Wishbone says!

At the hospital, Peter joins Andy in the waiting room. "I heard what happened. I can't believe Mother was possessed!" Peter says. Andy isn't paying attention. "Is something wrong?" Peter asks. "I found something interesting, that had fallen out of Mom's purse." Andy says. Andy hands Peter the card. "Why on earth would she be involved with them?" Peter wonders. "You know who they are?" Andy asks. "Yeah, I'm afraid I do." Peter admits.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Dylan asks. "I work here. The Evil Force wants me to keep you in my watch." Wishbone admits. "What a surprise, two psychopaths working together." Dylan says. "SHUT UP! I am not crazy! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S CRAZY! I'm just as sane as the next guy!" Wishbone says. "Who's the next guy? The Evil Force?" Dylan sarcastically asks. "Now you see, that why I don't like you. YOUR JOKES! THEY AS BORING AS YOU ARE!" Wishbone yells. "Dude, calm down." Dylan urges. Wishbone pulls out a gun! "You shut up! You hear me?" Wishbone asks. "Yeah, I hear you. Everyone in China can probably hear you, too." Dylan says. Wishbone hits Dylan with the gun! "The Evil Force told me shooting you was a no no, but he never said I couldn't smack you around a bit, so you better watch your step." Wishbone warns, before walking out. Outside Dylan's cell, Wishbone makes a call. "Do you have an update?" Claudia asks, when she answers the call. "Your son is still in a cell." Wishbone says. "As much as it pains me to say this, that's good. I can't have him interfering with my plans. I need you to ensure Dylan remains a prisoner for the time being. Once I get what I desire, you will get the money I promised you. In the mean time, continue to fool your "employer" into believing that you work for him and him alone. I'll be in touch." Claudia says, before hanging up.

"The W.D.I is a secret organization determined to conquer the world. Unfortunately, it is impossible at the moment to bring it down, due to the fact that there is no evidence against it. We don't even know who's in charge!" Peter notes. "Well, I may have recognized the voice on the other end of the phone. I just can't put my finger on who's voice I recognized." Andy admits.

Wishbone walks into The Evil Force's office. "I tried calling your office, but it didn't work." Wishbone says. "I had that line shut off. Andy Goo got a hold of the number, courtesy of his possessed mother. How is our captive?" The Evil Force asks. "Fine, just a little annoying." Wishbone says. "None of that matters at the moment. He is almost prepared for his mission, but while I am waiting, I will take care of another matter." The Evil Force says...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum