QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-31-14

Go down

QG 10-31-14 Empty QG 10-31-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:12 pm

The Evil Force is sitting in his office, when Liam comes in. "Ah, Mr. Murphy! I see that you have recovered from your bullet wound!" The Evil Force notices. "Yeah, and now that I'm back, I'm expecting a little revenge on that traitor, Max Warren." Liam says. "Although I am very happy that you plan on destroying that little twerp, we have more important matters to tend to." The Evil Force notes. "Like what?" Liam asks. "Dealing with your old friend, Katerina." The Evil Force says...

Andy drives up to a corn maze, and gets out of his car. He walks over to the ticket stand. "Hi, have you seen Queen Goo anywhere?" Andy asks. "Yeah, she just bought a ticket and literally ran into the corn maze." The man tells Andy. "I need one ticket, NOW!" Andy demands.

"I was so focused on Warren, I completely forgot about Katerina!" Liam notes. "You would do well to remember her existence. After all, she is the only reason I did not let you bleed to death at the clinic. Remember, the only way we can get access to all of the Cat empire is if you marry Katerina!" The Evil Force reminds Liam!

Andy runs through the corn maze, looking for Queen Goo/Virmor. She appears behind him, and puts a knife to his throat! "End of the line, Detective!" Virmor says. "Guess again." Andy says. Andy pulls out a cross, which causes Virmor to let him go! "What are you doing?!" Virmor asks. "Banishing you! You don't belong in this world, so I'm sending you back where you belong!" Andy yells. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Virmor screams, before dropping to the ground. Andy runs to Queen Goo to check on her, but a hand comes up from the ground, and grabs his ankle! "If I'm going back, I'm taking you with me!" Virmor's voice can be heard yelling! Andy manages to break free, and the hand disappears. He looks at Queen Goo, and sees a business card sticking out of her purse. He pulls it out, and reads "W.D.I...World Domination Intelligence."

"I remember quite clearly." Liam says. "Excellent. Now, rather than pestering me, perhaps you should put together a plan to capture the lovely Katerina." The Evil Force suggests. "I'll try my best. In the mean time, can you take care of Dylan and Max?" Liam asks. "I will see what I can do." The Evil Force responds. Liam walks out. A moment later, The Evil Force's phone rings. "Hello?" The Evil Force answers. "Hello? Who's this?" Andy says on the other end of the line!

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum