QG Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QG 10-29-14

Go down

QG 10-29-14 Empty QG 10-29-14

Post by QG Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:10 pm

In Acerbi's apartment, Acerbi is on the phone. "Oh my God, YOU!" Acerbi gasps. "Were you expecting someone else?" The Evil Force asks. "Its just that I wasn't sure what happened to you, after the events at the clinic." Acerbi notes. "I got out alive, with both Dylan Stanpatos and Liam Murphy in tow. But then again, you already knew that, didn't you?" The Evil Force asks. "Of course I did. Once Lawrence died, I was put in charge of the clinic, which gave me access to all of the security cameras!" Acerbi tells him. "Always ahead of everyone else, aren't you Olivia? May I ask you a question? Why was your niece at your apartment?" The Evil Force questions. "How did you-" Acerbi begins to say, before The Evil Force interrupts her. "Just answer the question! Why was Miss. Goo at your apartment?"

Lucas and Kristina walk into Lucas' Penthouse. "I still don't understand why I needed to go with you for that business trip." Kristina complains. "I didn't want Kitty Cat to nab you while I was gone." Lucas says. "Right, I forgot about her." Kristina admits. "Now that we're back, you mind telling me what's going on? You didn't say a word on the plane ride back, which is unusual for you." Lucas notes. "I have a huge favor to ask of you...I want you to leave the mob." Kristina reveals!

"If you must know, Ciara was asking questions about Dylan." Acerbi reveals. "What did you tell her?" The Evil Force questions. "The truth. I told her that Dylan had been kidnapped. Don't worry, I didn't mention your name." Acerbi assures him. "YOU STUPID COW! You have ruined everything! Ciara was supposed to believe that Dylan had abandoned her! Now that she knows the truth, nothing will stand in between her and finding her beloved Dylan!" The Evil Force yells. "Ciara has no idea where your compound is, nor is she aware that you are responsible for her troubles." Acerbi points out. "Lets keep it that way! Some words of wisdom for you, Olivia. The last thing you want to do is displease me!" The Evil Force warns, before hanging up...

"Did you just ask me to leave the mob?" Lucas asks. "Yes! You're my friend, and I don't want anything bad to happen to you!" Kristina says. Lucas puts his hands on her shoulders, and says "I am not leaving the mob until I know for certain that you are safe."

At his compound, The Evil Force is looking at a file on Kristina. One of his employees come in. "You wished to see me, sir?" The employee asks. "Bring me Detective Stanpatos." The Evil Force orders...

QG
Admin

https://qg-network.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum